PDA

View Full Version : G The Promoter competition/prizes

mic-cord-strangler
02-03-2006, 08:44 AM
Right before the site went down i won in this competition thread that was stickied where we had to guess what nickname Raekwon gave to G The PRomoter.. i had the corrwect answer with Billy Bathgate... and i received a PM telling me to give my address so those things could be sent to me,... but shortly after that the site went down and I havent received those prizes.

it were these things:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/GthePromoter/IMG_5072.jpg

i am just curious what had happened because i was told they would be sent within a week. just refreshin some memories :cool: sorry if its any trouble

Prolific
02-03-2006, 11:41 AM
Congratulations on that prize!

Although that contest was stickied for attention, it was not an official wutangcorp contest. It was a contest run personally by G the Promoter that has close ties with some clan members. Therefore the admins and mods here cant help you to get your prize.

The only thing that I can suggest if you havent already, try contacting G The Promoter by PM or e-mail for details to receive your prize. I have recently seen him active on this forum.

edit: this is the mod Prolifical ENG, I cannot yet post in certain forum.

mic-cord-strangler
02-03-2006, 12:25 PM
OK thank you very much. Please leave this up here though for a while so if G sees this maybe he will respond here,... if not i will try and contact him through a PM.

thanx again