PDA

View Full Version : Cartoons of Mohamed

HANZO
02-03-2006, 04:31 PM
This issue has sparked major controversy among muslims, i want to know what you guys think of it. Is it a sign of disrespect or just freedom of speech?
My opinion is that is just provocation, and it being shown on various other european newspapers is just like throwing petrol on a flame. It isnt right and is just stupid. A nice way to piss off a billion people

Sexy Jasper
02-03-2006, 04:40 PM
It can be a sign of disrespect and freedom of speech. Drawing a cartoon depicting a group of people in a disrespectful way or making serious death threats to a group of people. Before the cartoon was even drawn, Arabia hated our western culture. Nothing has changed.

Religion is the black eye of human evolution.

RZA's Wife aka Goddess
02-03-2006, 05:09 PM
I love muslims, most of them are good people. I'm mad 2 leave them alone.

RZA's Wife aka Goddess
02-03-2006, 05:25 PM
I think they want war

Sexy Jasper
02-03-2006, 05:28 PM
Thanks for your insight!

RZA's Wife aka Goddess
02-03-2006, 05:31 PM
Erikas fire are you scared? III

Sexy Jasper
02-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Scared of what, sweety?

Lebanese_Warrior
02-03-2006, 05:46 PM
I'm all up for free speech, but as a Muslim i was really angry at what happened. It feels like a slap in the face and is very disrespectful.

Peace.

Ronin
02-03-2006, 06:51 PM
seen the bomb turban one?

i guess u could call him

THE TURBANATOR

hectis
02-03-2006, 10:37 PM
I DON'T LIKE WHEN THEY DO STUFF LIKE THIS IT WILL ONLY LEAD TO WAR AND KEEP US FROM PEACE DUMB PEOPLE SHOULD THINK ALSO I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING MAKEING FUN OF THE HOLY MOST HIGH :mad:

RZA's Wife aka Goddess
02-03-2006, 10:42 PM
' Cartoons of Mohamed'

KriszySubstance
02-03-2006, 10:49 PM
what cartoons are we talking about? is it a cartoon in particular or just cartoons in general...? i dont understand.

RZA's Wife aka Goddess
02-04-2006, 03:30 AM
I don't know, the name alone already is stupid. People never understand dumbness rules.

Mohamed is a prophet I think.
http://www.hiphopdeal.com/article1946.html

HANZO
02-04-2006, 07:03 AM
what cartoons are we talking about? is it a cartoon in particular or just cartoons in general...? i dont understand.

A Danish newspaper printed cartoons of the Prophet Mohamed, it happened like a year ago. But then a French newspaper recently printed these cartoons, and other european newspapers printed it. In islam it is forbidden to show pictures of any prophet. but the european press keep on talking about freedom of speech. but if freedom of speech is used like this then it is used to portray hatred towards a group of people.

Ronin
02-04-2006, 07:47 AM
dont tell me my turbanator post was deleted

Jesus Shootin Heroin
02-04-2006, 08:43 AM
Muslims around the world have, of course, rallied against the depiction of Islam as a savage and murderous religion, revealing the ignorance and prejudice at the heart of these cartoons by threatening to kill everyone in sight.

islamic force
02-05-2006, 06:36 AM
i agree with you han,that's a provacation against we muslims........
today all turkish newspapers wrote this is a provacation...why france,denmark don't to apologize us???but i think that we must calm down
against this disrespect....

4-Bar Killer
02-05-2006, 07:40 AM
I live in Denmark. The situation over here is quite fucked up. I think that the drawings was stupid and very disrespectful, and they should have never been printed.

But I don't like the reaction from some of the muslims. Denmark recieve treats about terror almost each day, and innocent, danish people in the middle-east has been beat down and had 2 days to leave the middle-east. Now some danish buildings in 2 countries has been stormed and burned down.

But it's because most danish people has huge ego's. Many are like: "we're allowed, they aren't".

The newspaper and the danish primeminister has both made public apologies, but only the newspaper used the word "sorry" which the angry muslims wanted, but they didn't translate the word. I think both the newspaper and the danish primeminister should make a short speech where they used the word sorry, but I think it's too late. Danish muslims has travelled to the middle-east and told lies like every dane is a racist, and that new drawings of mohamed is printed everyday.

I think Denmark will see terror very soon, but it's our own fault. The fucking leaders we have now entered the Iraq war, just to get a better relationship with Bush and Blair. And now this? It doesn't look good.

The best thing so far in this situation is this quote from a newspaper in Jordan (a muslim country) which was so brave to post the drawings. Look what the front page said:

"Muslims all over the world, be sensible. What hurts Islam the most; these drawings, or pictures of a terrorist, which in front of a camera cuts the throat of his victim, or a suicidebomber, which blows himself up at a wedding in Amman?"

I really agree with that quote..

1-love

Aqueous Moon
02-05-2006, 10:30 AM
Peace

4-bar killer, thx for the first hand info...I agree with you, too.

I think the Muslims need to be careful not to play into the hands of their enemies by retaliating in a way as to get their countries bombed.

4-Bar Killer
02-05-2006, 11:25 AM
Peace

4-bar killer, thx for the first hand info...I agree with you, too.

I think the Muslims need to be careful not to play into the hands of their enemies by retaliating in a way as to get their countries bombed.

Yeah.. 'cause the media controls almost everything, here, and down there. Al-Jazerra (spelled wrong, right?) lied so much about this situaion, but the media in Denmark also lie, just not so extreme. Fx, everyday I see pictures of Muslims burning the danish flag.. but if they zoomed out, some people would probably just walk by.. And you're right, the muslims gonna watch out, cause nazi's and other right-wing people will take this opportunity to get more followers and media covering.. yesterday, rumors about a quran-burning ran around town, but nothing really happened.. I live close to one of the big stations, so I stayed home, and a friend of mine told me that Nazi's and young juvenile muslims was arguing and fighting around town.. but luckily no quran was burned thanks to the police which was all over town

Reggie_Noble
02-05-2006, 01:30 PM
the muslims overreacted.

by the way I'm a dane as well and I don't think we owe anyone an apology.

Koolish
02-05-2006, 04:43 PM
both sides acted stupidly.

it pisses me the fuck off that people would disrespect Islam like that, and to further provoke it. RESPECT ASSHOLES. i'm not muslim, but holy shit...

and it's stupid that retaliation is brought upon by force. but we don't know how the information was brought to the Islamic community, if things were changed around, maybe it angered them so much that they had to do it.
________
Extreme Q Vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/extreme)

Sexy Jasper
02-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Muslims have no sense of humour and their only way they can respond is by violence. Muslims are so sad.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-06-2006, 01:34 AM
burning flags is'nt disrespectful ? so do we burn embassies when they burn flags ? violence begets more violence, SOME muslims are extreme and narrow minded and dont understand the word 'tolerance' but niether do christian's OR those *censored* jews. See religion is an excuse to be violent against another race/religion and is mostly the reason behind every war. I dont not believe in god but i think religion is just a way to keep masses controled, and the futher in time we get the worse it gets - its like a fucked up game of chinease whispers were the futher down the line the "sentence" goes the more disstorted the idea gets. Religion to me is the first law enforcement, to keep people thinking they have a "policeman" over there backs knowing all and watching you at every second. i know there are alot of people out there that arent going to like wot i have to say but hey, fuck you this is my opinion and im intitled to it like your intitled to sit down each sunday and listen to another person's view on how you should lead your life and make decisions. I believe that if your a good person doing good things you will be thanked in due time - your head tells you when something you are doing is wrong - not a building with a man in a robe who has been known to rape kids because he never gets any.

AK Spray
02-06-2006, 01:39 AM
LMAO.. I wanna see it.. Is he playin like a Bugs Bunny type character?

midGet
02-06-2006, 04:50 PM
muslims are really funny, instead of working, they'll rather gather and stand on the streets saying stupid, arrogant, violent slogans. They too overreacted on this. If they want to boycott, then they should boycott everything from western democratic countries, like cellphones, medicine, television, internet etc.
And the worst thing is, that every religion says "you shall not kill" even Islam, but they're somehow forgetting this fact. All they can do, is to be violent on everything. They should get a Nobel Prize for violence.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-06-2006, 07:54 PM
I bet the press thought "this will really piss them off"

It was stupid as fuck to do it

soul controller
02-07-2006, 01:10 PM
think back to ww2 the holo-hoax didnt happen.. check the upcoming free international debate to be held in iran...

but on the real

this shit is gay.. their making all the dumb robots of the world. hate muslims
most dont even know why they hate muslims
its just been bread into them

ok go backto ww2

the muslims now.
are the jews of then

but this WILL NOT BE A HOLO-HOAX
this will be the real.

and everyone who stands by and lets it happen.

back on track

im sure if this shit was done to hindu gods.. the hindu's would do the same shit, if it was done to jewish prophets or famous jewws.. the jews would bay for blood.. if it happened to sikhs.. and some ignoreant arrogant fucks dissed any of the guru's
belive they;d have head chopped the fUck off.
theirs some shit.. YOU JUST CANT DO

i dont do god or religion. but i have the sence not to do shit that will provoke a set of peoples who already FEEL the world is raping them with imjustice after injustice.. and the double standards shown to the islamic world

just toadd a little more.. this is foe the ones who are into this a bit deeper.. doesnt it make sence if u can control all sides of conflicts..
people at the lower levels think theyare doing things for themselves/their religion/their mission.. when all alongthe strings further up the pyramid are being pulled.. to cause this conflict we be heading into.

people need to stand up and be counted.
what kind of world do u want ur kids to be brought up in?>

peace.

ironwizard
02-07-2006, 01:25 PM
I live in Denmark. The situation over here is quite fucked up. I think that the drawings was stupid and very disrespectful, and they should have never been printed.

But I don't like the reaction from some of the muslims. Denmark recieve treats about terror almost each day, and innocent, danish people in the middle-east has been beat down and had 2 days to leave the middle-east. Now some danish buildings in 2 countries has been stormed and burned down.

But it's because most danish people has huge ego's. Many are like: "we're allowed, they aren't".

The newspaper and the danish primeminister has both made public apologies, but only the newspaper used the word "sorry" which the angry muslims wanted, but they didn't translate the word. I think both the newspaper and the danish primeminister should make a short speech where they used the word sorry, but I think it's too late. Danish muslims has travelled to the middle-east and told lies like every dane is a racist, and that new drawings of mohamed is printed everyday.

I think Denmark will see terror very soon, but it's our own fault. The fucking leaders we have now entered the Iraq war, just to get a better relationship with Bush and Blair. And now this? It doesn't look good.

The best thing so far in this situation is this quote from a newspaper in Jordan (a muslim country) which was so brave to post the drawings. Look what the front page said:

"Muslims all over the world, be sensible. What hurts Islam the most; these drawings, or pictures of a terrorist, which in front of a camera cuts the throat of his victim, or a suicidebomber, which blows himself up at a wedding in Amman?"

I really agree with that quote..

1-love

Hi 4-bar, I'm from Denmark too.

Anyway, I agree with the most of your post.
But the thing you say about Danes having an arrogant "we're allowed, they're not"-attitude is interesting. the fact is that muslims have been making antisemitic and antichristian drawings before the mohammad-cartoons even have been made. They showed it on CNN. Now, we, or the jews, don't walk around town burning down flags and buildings because of that, do we? We're allowed te be offended, of course, but we act verbally, not violently. The muslims are extreme hypocrites when they talk about respecting different religions but don't show respect themselves. So actually, it's the muslims who have a "we're allowed, they're not" attitude. At least in this case. If we should respect their religion, we should at least expect them to respect us and our beliefs, don't you agree?

That's all, peace

Longbongcilvaringz
02-08-2006, 05:46 AM
im a tolerant person, and not a right wing extremist list many muslim haters. but this shit is fuckign ridiculous. the cartoons may be offencesive, as most humerous critical cartoons are, but they are not racist or hateful. if a cartoon of a jesus abusing a child or some fucked up shit like that, which is alot more offencesive then this cartoon, was published. ctholics would be outrageed, but i doubt that they would riot for days and kill several people. im sure there are alot of moderate islamic people who denounce the actions of these people, but in what other religion does this kind oif thing happen in a contempory context to this extent? the press shoudl be allowed to criticise religion and the figures with in it freely, denmark is not an islamic theocracy so whjy should they not be able to show a cartoon of mohamad. btw i am an atheist so i am not biased, i just think these clowns just take any excuse to be violent towards so called infedels.

peace.

soul controller
02-09-2006, 01:00 PM
oh wow..

looks like the american/british psy-ops for making europe
hate/fear muslims more is working..

photo shopped signs.. on the front of national papers

looks like bush and co have done their job
for gettin backing to attack iran..

GENERAL WISE
02-09-2006, 03:28 PM
as a muslim,
I believe that the depiction of Mohammed (puh) was and (whats worse) is still a direct provocation to Muslims. The editor was given 2 other religious cartoons but he edited them out, so no body would be offended yet they easily distributed god knows how many newspapers with a picture of a arab stereotype calling him Mohammed with a bomb on his head. Wow, way to make ppl angry...

Now my personal opinion is that it is stupid muslims are directing their hate toward a whole nation, wtf is that. The newspaper is not state run so what does the Danish Government have to do with it?? Literally millions of dollars are being lost for Danish businessmen/women in a single Day,, Everyday the embargo the muslim nations are having agains denmark. innocent Danish people are being killed because one dumbass cartoonist thought that his picture was funny/political.

As a Muslim, all i want from denmark is...the cartoonist and the newspaper editor to lose their jobs and offically apologize ON a MASS MEDIA network. Believers of God and followers of Mohammeds message about God, please stop the non sense violence. Its ridiculous

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUuuuuu

p.s wouldnt it suck to be that Cartoonist right about now??

mister wooz
02-09-2006, 03:33 PM
fuck muslims

LordAnk
02-09-2006, 03:35 PM
The people burnn down shit and killing people are being incited by political and radical leaders...there has been more egregious shit done (ie abu grav, guantanmo bay wiht the Koran) and nothin happend then.

Majority ( i would say 99 pecent) of muslims find this offensive but do NOT riot. SO dont generalize this to all muslims...if you were poor and disenfranchised you would listen to your poliitcal and religous leaders too... we all the same species...fies into a fire...stop the hate

Sexy Jasper
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-1487-1139519968.gif

I made that at work.

I hope we are going to use it to advertize for our store.

LordAnk
fuck muslims

profound insight

4-Bar Killer
02-09-2006, 03:54 PM
Hi 4-bar, I'm from Denmark too.

Anyway, I agree with the most of your post.
But the thing you say about Danes having an arrogant "we're allowed, they're not"-attitude is interesting. the fact is that muslims have been making antisemitic and antichristian drawings before the mohammad-cartoons even have been made. They showed it on CNN. Now, we, or the jews, don't walk around town burning down flags and buildings because of that, do we? We're allowed te be offended, of course, but we act verbally, not violently. The muslims are extreme hypocrites when they talk about respecting different religions but don't show respect themselves. So actually, it's the muslims who have a "we're allowed, they're not" attitude. At least in this case. If we should respect their religion, we should at least expect them to respect us and our beliefs, don't you agree?

That's all, peace

Yeah I see what your saying, but many, or most danes, won't accept that people down their has a whole different life. It's like, they can't understand that the life down there is alot harder, and I understand why some muslims turn into fanatics in the first place.. Some muslims feels like the whole world is against them, and under pressure, you'll turn to stuff that you know that you got. And religion is something that everybody can turn to. But off course, they are overreacting, put it's the poor people who walks in the streets. They have almost been brainwashed by the imams which told lies. But what I was trying to say about danes, was: When danes heard about the burnings of the danish flag, they didn't used their brain. They didn't think: why are they doing this? I asked this guy why he wanted to burn the quran and he said: "we printed some cartoons, fuck that, but they wants to kill danes, lets throw all muslims out of Denmark" he didn't know anything about the situation. He just wanted to do the same thing as the muslims.. What I was trying to say was that most danes only understand their own opinions. Like our government. Everytime somebody want's to have a meeting to discuss stuff, they just say "no". They don't want to share opinions.

But let's hope the angry muslims calm down. Denmark should just make an official apology. Like, why they talking so much about "pride" and stuff? They rather want to ignore the treats because of their pride, and don't make a apology than just say sorry and maybe save lifes. I don't understand it. But anyways, it's fucked up what's going on down there.

1-love

Sexy Jasper
02-09-2006, 04:02 PM
But let's hope the angry muslims calm down. Denmark should just make an official apology. Like, why they talking so much about "pride" and stuff? They rather want to ignore the treats because of their pride, and don't make a apology than just say sorry and maybe save lifes. I don't understand it. But anyways, it's fucked up what's going on down there.

1-love
Why should Denmark apologize? This has nothing to do with pride. It's about freedom.

LordAnk
02-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Why should Denmark apologize? This has nothing to do with pride. It's about freedom.

if this were an antisemtic cartoon denmark would have to apoligize n shit
tahts not the only reason. it would also quell the fires

but fuck all that....cause your allowed to make cartoons of jews muslims hindus christians...peoples need to get over themselves and thier personal beliefs...beleive whatever the fuck u want

GENERAL WISE
02-09-2006, 04:06 PM
ironwizard, you got a point but thoes who are antisemetic (WHICH MEANS THEY HATE ARABS ALONG WITH JEWS...SEMITIC PEOPLE) are not Blasphemous and do not desecrate Moses or Abraham or Jesus image (which would also be anti-islamic anyways)

Tell me of one muslim who has made fun of Jesus or Abraham or Moses or any other prophet. Doing so would mean they are as much Muslim as they are Buddhist.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-09-2006, 04:08 PM
I've never seen anyone make a funny Christ cartoon or the Virgin Mary cartoon...but they single out the Muslims...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dont forget 2012 is only 6 years away prepare for the end this shit is the catalyst

4-Bar Killer
02-09-2006, 04:10 PM

exactly. If they want a apology to stop the treats and fires, then give them one.

Sexy Jasper
02-09-2006, 04:12 PM
if this were an antisemtic cartoon denmark would have to apoligize n shit

but fuck all that....cause your allowed to make cartoons of jews muslims hindus christians...peoples need to get over themselves and thier personal beliefs...beleive whatever the fuck u want
Are you contradicting yourself now? Look, Denmark wouldn't apologize if the drawings depicted Hitler personally gassing a bunch of jews while jizzing over a black bondage slave. The point is, unlike in some Arabian countries, the media isn't controlled by the government.

GENERAL WISE
02-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Are you contradicting yourself now? Look, Denmark wouldn't apologize if the drawings depicted Hitler personally gassing a bunch of jews while jizzing over a black bondage slave. The point is, unlike in some Arabian countries, the media isn't controlled by the government.

Arab countries are fucked up by their government seriously
Religous leaders have way too much influence on the populos

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-09-2006, 04:15 PM

I'm movie to Denmark!!

Ill Jolson
02-09-2006, 04:23 PM
As a Norwegian, I'm very disappointed in the norwegian people who now hate muslims even more. We already had enough racism here.
"I'm gonna beat up the next muslim I see!"
"I'm gonna kill every muslim in the world, tho there is alot of good people among them, but I have to kill everyone to make sure the badguys are dead"
I've personally heard people say stuff like this, and it's fucked up.

I think both sides are acting like some 14 years old cunts right now...
I most hate my own country in all this. I'm fucking ashamed of being norwegian right now..

Sexy Jasper
02-09-2006, 04:26 PM
I'm pissed too, let's vent our anger and beat up some muslims.

LordAnk
02-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Iran, Iraq Afghanastan, Palestine
all had elections where the people elected thier leaders
AND there were still violent protests in all thier countries

even democracy isnt gonna help people where there is a huge gap from the have and have nots...it dont matter if your muslim or not either....
im sayin denmark should appologize if it will help curb the violence...y the fuck do they want to see more people die...are they tryn to help or make shit worse and site on thier high horse...fuck that...when peoples is dyin u step up and do your part...
i aint being contridicatory, cause it aint a black n white..theres no idealism here..u gotta play the game

Sexy Jasper
02-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Nothing is more insulting than an insincere apology.

4-Bar Killer
02-09-2006, 04:31 PM
As a Norwegian, I'm very disappointed in the norwegian people who now hate muslims even more. We already had enough racism here.
"I'm gonna kill every muslim in the world, tho there is alot of good people among them, but I have to kill everyone to make sure the badguys are dead"

I most hate my own country in all this. I'm fucking ashamed of being norwegian right now..

I feel the same way. Kids wanna burn the quran? What the fuck should that help? But, both the danish people and the young muslims in Denmark is fucked up. A innocent butcher or something was beat up because he was selling pork. They bout some stuff, as he handed the stuff, they took his hands and hit them with a hammer or something, so fucked up. That story was in the news, but the story about 3 danish kids beating up a innocent muslim wasn't in the news. We had a gang/drug related killing over here were a muslim cat was killed by a danish bodyguard. It was a quite big case, and had maybe 4-5-6 frontpages, but that was because the muslim cat fam wanted blood money. 2 muslims killing a italian tourist had like, I think this cop told me there was 25(!) frontpages about the killing. And that's how the media over here fucks our brain.

Hellspawn
02-10-2006, 06:01 AM
Muslims have no sense of humour and their only way they can respond is by violence. Muslims are so sad.

not true:p

100pr00f
02-10-2006, 06:53 AM
see hellspawn has humour

so that makes ur opinion false

Iron Man
02-10-2006, 06:53 AM
When one picks up the Qoran and reads it he will be assured of more wisdom than he could have ever imagined.
Islam is for many people a reason to live for, a reason to end your life in the way its supposed to be ended: not by a bomb, no by being surpassed by your children, that will hopefully raise another generation of muslims.
Islam gives you discipline and its that very discipline that angered the people that are protesting around the world.
These people have studied Islam to the fiber and found the meaning of it, the pure un-radical message sent by the prophets.
And they are being slapped in the face, for their teaching, i swear on my own name that if i wouldn't have been a muslim and i found the guy that drew/designed those despicable drawings i would find it very pleasuring to place one right on his eye., but i'll wont cause i have achieved clamth by Islam.

Now i currently reside in one of the world worst countrys to be 1 a student of Islam and 2. a morrocan...both are hated..yet i am the one that is laughing, for i am the one thats suppiriour in spritialism and dare is say..Intelligence. :p

RapLevelated
02-10-2006, 08:45 AM
It's freedom of speech obviously.......but it's common sense that you don't exercise the freedom to that degree. It's just a total lack of respect for other's religion.

Maybe the violence isn't called for, but protests are more than called for. They need an intelligent leader who can speak out against the violators. Someone like Gandhi, who could make a strong point without violence.

What gets me is when Bush and Christian Americans speak out against the violence. Uhhhh......aren't we in Iraq right now? And doesn't most of Christian America support Bush? Just doesn't make sense.

Triple B
02-10-2006, 09:28 AM
A Danish newspaper printed cartoons of the Prophet Mohamed, it happened like a year ago. But then a French newspaper recently printed these cartoons, and other european newspapers printed it. In islam it is forbidden to show pictures of any prophet. but the european press keep on talking about freedom of speech. but if freedom of speech is used like this then it is used to portray hatred towards a group of people.

that's not true

the cartoons were printed in september 2005 in the danish newspaper. till november nobody cared, no problem so far. untill in mid-november a delegation of 5 danish imams took the pictures to the balkan area. They started the fire that's becoma quite a ruckus right now lol.. sad picture imo. anyway I think the cartons just triggered a latent hate/rage that lved under the people too explode.

Sexy Jasper
02-10-2006, 12:07 PM
see hellspawn has humour

so that makes ur opinion false
Ever heard of generalizing?

100pr00f
02-10-2006, 12:09 PM
is that even a word.....ima take it as a diss
u dead nigga

......aim high.....
haha

soul controller
02-10-2006, 12:40 PM

thats the shit.
global zombies, who are easy to predict.
push and prod the right buttons and u can get people to do anything.

the people at the top of the pyramid own
everyones a pawn.

dont play the game!!

peace

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-10-2006, 01:11 PM
all the while in the US Bush's anti abortion law slowly makes its way past the public as the district courts 1-6 have appealed stating its unconstitutional putting womans health at risk while this law hangs by a thread in the Supreme Court and Bush's man Alito will pass it taking away more freedoms....and were all worried about fucking cartoons made in ignorance...jeezzz ...all hail the New World Order even Hitler would blush at the shit thats going down the toilet called our rights....

Hegalian Theory Hegalian Tactics them planes crashed and thats it!!! we handed over our rights freedom is famish!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-10-2006, 01:13 PM
people follow the news like

http://www.nmm.ac.uk/upload/img/104351-JC-NT.jpg

Sexy Jasper
02-10-2006, 01:16 PM
You dont even know the half of it, the anti abortion law is another sneaky distraction strategy to pass a law that allows slavery of Chinese people.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-10-2006, 01:17 PM
exactly^^^^ Slinese

Sexy Jasper
02-10-2006, 01:23 PM
And when the media catches on to that.. then thent hent ehtnet then then then Bush will sneak out and head to Thailand to have sex with hot preteens while militant fucks are torturing Iraqi penisii.

J-DON
02-10-2006, 01:24 PM
"I've never seen anyone make a funny Christ cartoon or the Virgin Mary cartoon...but they single out the Muslims...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

This is complete bullshit. Christian and Catholic figures are mocked in the media all the time. Theres always a funny christ cartoon thats blasphemous, the simpsons and south park and dozens of publications and shows always mock Jesus and our Priests! If you havent seen that shit then you must be typing on a braile keyboard cuz your ass is blind.

But someone draws a pic of Mohammed with a bomb for a Turban and the response is "HOW DARE THEY! WELL KILL THEM ALL!"... way to prove them wrong muslims!

Sure not all muslims are terrorists but not all catholic priests are rapists either but they sure get jabbed at in the media even more. Someone touches on muslims once and they throw a tantrum. The best selling book of the last three years has been blasphemous against Jesus Christ and the Holy Scriptures!... what the hell are you talking about man? I havent heard of any violent attacks on the Author of the Da Vinci Code have you?

Muslims need to cool the fuck out.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-10-2006, 01:33 PM
"I've never seen anyone make a funny Christ cartoon or the Virgin Mary cartoon...but they single out the Muslims...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

This is complete bullshit. Christian and Catholic figures are mocked in the media all the time. Theres always a funny christ cartoon thats blasphemous, the simpsons and south park and dozens of publications and shows always mock Jesus and our Priests! If you havent seen that shit then you must be typing on a braile keyboard cuz your ass is blind.

But someone draws a pic of Mohammed with a bomb for a Turban and the response is "HOW DARE THEY! WELL KILL THEM ALL!"... way to prove them wrong muslims!

Sure not all muslims are terrorists but not all catholic priests are rapists either but they sure get jabbed at in the media even more. Someone touches on muslims once and they throw a tantrum. The best selling book of the last three years has been blasphemous against Jesus Christ and the Holy Scriptures!... what the hell are you talking about man? I havent heard of any violent attacks on the Author of the Da Vinci Code have you?

You just answered your own question....

Think about what you said and BTW fuck a television keep staring into that blackened pane

iNtell3kT
02-13-2006, 12:26 AM
it's all bullshit

J-DON
02-13-2006, 12:45 PM
You just answered your own question....

Think about what you said and BTW fuck a television keep staring into that blackened pane

I didnt even ask a question ... i was replying to someones post who was saying that islam is the only religion that gets made fun of.

The point of my post is to say that it happens to all religions yet muslims have been the only one to act violently proving the people who accuse them of being violent terrorists point.

GENERAL WISE
02-13-2006, 06:04 PM
see the problem is Muslims are very sensative on the religion now, but they are being controlled...as a muslim who sees his fellow country men follow leaders who only seem to be harming their own nation, I think its the Leaders to blame for the uproar. But don't make a mistake in seeing the editors of that newspaper as innocent. they printed a newspaper that both enfuriated a billion people as well as made Denmark an easy target for misguided Muslims.

Whats funny is that the other things (Political) do not enfuriate Muslims as much. I.e Israeli occupation...U.S backed Saudi royal Family who are draining the Arabian penninsula for their own personal wealth...and now the british troops beating Iraqi children(Yea if u haven't seen it on CNN & yea its clear footage of it for many minutes)

RapLevelated
02-14-2006, 03:18 PM
all the while in the US Bush's anti abortion law slowly makes its way past the public as the district courts 1-6 have appealed stating its unconstitutional putting womans health at risk while this law hangs by a thread in the Supreme Court and Bush's man Alito will pass it taking away more freedoms....and were all worried about fucking cartoons made in ignorance...jeezzz ...all hail the New World Order even Hitler would blush at the shit thats going down the toilet called our rights....

Hegalian Theory Hegalian Tactics them planes crashed and thats it!!! we handed over our rights freedom is famish!!!

Word. Amazing

RapLevelated
02-14-2006, 03:19 PM

Word. Amazing how the news controls our thoughts.

RapLevelated
02-14-2006, 03:22 PM

You are missing the real issue, like most other Americans. You can't depict a picture of Mohammed, it's against the religion. Where does it say that creating a picture of Jesus is against Christianity? It's not just that the pic of Mohammed was bad, the issue lies in there being a picture period.

P.e.a.c.e.