PDA

View Full Version : Eli Roth's - Hostel

wu gambino
02-03-2006, 08:36 PM
What are your thoughts on the movie?

RynMur
02-05-2006, 01:29 AM
I like how you put Eli Roth b/c everyone thinks that Taratino directed it. I think the movie was good but not great (B-). It had alot of creativity but the plot was weak because it seemed too unrealistic. The thing that got me was the femme fatale of the movie, not the gore. Now I feel like going to Amsterdam for Spring Break. What are your thoughts?

100pr00f
02-05-2006, 09:20 AM
agree

its ok

the ending was a lil wack

c

for averge

wu gambino
02-05-2006, 10:08 AM
I like how you put Eli Roth b/c everyone thinks that Taratino directed it. I think the movie was good but not great (B-). It had alot of creativity but the plot was weak because it seemed too unrealistic. The thing that got me was the femme fatale of the movie, not the gore. Now I feel like going to Amsterdam for Spring Break. What are your thoughts?

Yea, unfortunately Eli Roth gets little credit for the movie, because everyone looks at it and thinks its all Quentin. But thats what the movie company wants to happen. Quentins name on it prolly brought in 75% of the money.

Anyway... I didnt go to it for the plot, and I didn't stay for the plot. I stayed cuz I wanted to see what crazy ass thing would happen next. I think Roth did a good job following up to Cabin Fever. I can't wait till the DVD comes out, with the 3 seperate endings...

I did think it was good, but I thought it'd be 5 times better... (3/5)

RynMur
02-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Does anyone know what the three alternative endings are? I heard one about the main character killing that doctor's daughter, but I don't know if it's true or not.

tekunique
02-06-2006, 03:38 PM
eh.. it was aight.. the story was cool, pretty freaky shit but the screenwriting and the gore they chosed to portray was really weak, not to mention the crazy cliche parts thruout the flick. could have did much better with the concept imo.

ilzPotent
02-06-2006, 04:32 PM
weird ass flick.

if you like this then see

ichi the killer....