PDA

View Full Version : Red Gone Wild??

kurupt_kw
02-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Does anyone know if this project will see the light of day? I love Redman and was looking forward to his new album but I haven't heard anything about this for some time. Does anyone know what's up?

Meta4
02-06-2006, 11:27 PM
I been wonderin' that same shit. It was supposed to drop Nov.15th last year but look where we are now???

P-Noid Brown
02-07-2006, 02:52 PM
The Word Is Jay Keeps Pushing The Album Back Cause He Tells Red He's Not Gonna Release It Because It's Gotta Be Harder...more Potential...on Some Muddy Waters Type Shit...so I Hope Red Comes Back Harder Than Ever....do Yourself A Favor ...don't Hold Your Breath And Copp Gilla House Vol.1 That Shit Is A Monster....my Fav. Album To Burn To .

Crazy K
02-08-2006, 12:14 AM
Ill At Will Volume 2 is the shit too

P-Noid Brown
02-08-2006, 10:18 AM
in my opinion vol 2. isn't fucking wit vol.1, vol. 1 was raw as hell.

The Ghost
02-08-2006, 11:29 AM
I gotta get that shit.

P-Noid Brown
02-08-2006, 11:54 AM
yes definitely copp...even thought the album is short....burn to it...and you totally forget the price and length of the album definitely a Classic!

oldie
02-09-2006, 07:23 PM
Gilla House? not heard that one, i got all Redman albums and the Future Thugz Vol.1 mixtape, need Ill at Will but not heard of Gilla House.

and as for Red Gone Wild, ive been waitin on this shit since like sept 04 and im not kidding! thats when i first heard of it, back end of 04, cos there was even a release date on 14th of March last year - 14th is my b-day so i had money n went to HMV not expecting it to be there and guess what, its still not out (obviously).lol.

Crazy K
02-09-2006, 09:32 PM
Yeah, i feel that Vol. 2 didn't compare to number 1. Number one had I see Dead people and Da Countdown was fuckin dope and Brick Intentions. But You're SO Gangsta was a funny ass song to that Twista beat.

CharlesJones
03-18-2006, 01:16 PM
Redman is having problems at Def Jam. That's for sure. That's why his album has been delayed for so long. Redman needs to get back to being hardcore and stop doing mainstream songs because his last 2 albums are different from his first 3 albums. I was kinda disappointed in Doc's Da Name and Malpractice albums. He wasted his time doing that wack tv show with Method Man which i knew was gonna get cancelled quick. I heard Redman and Method Man were workin on another collabo album but i heard about that 3 years ago LOL. Redman needs to go independent because Def Jam is corny.