PDA

View Full Version : Watermarks...

Iron Fist
02-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Does anyone know how to remove watermarks from video files? It's really annoying having one in a movie or a clip. I've seen some people saying it was impossible... but we never know. Ain't everything possible? If you can put Watermarks why couldn't we remove them.:confused:

And does anyone know how to convert video files (WMV - most important ---, Avi, Asf, Mpg...) to MP4, so I can put them in my iPod? I know there are programs sold throughout internet but they are expensive and not necessarely reliable. If not, what is the best program to do that?

Iron Fist
03-05-2006, 09:28 PM
Anyone????

GENERAL WISE
03-05-2006, 09:42 PM
try TOtal Video Converter.

Its 15 day trial but goddamn its effective. like $50 bucks after. :(

Iron Fist
03-05-2006, 09:46 PM
In the trial session what's the disadvantage? Do the converted videos have watermarks, or something like that? Is there missing sound? Other programms do this kind of thing with the trial session.

GENERAL WISE
03-05-2006, 10:03 PM
a writing like the one on my avatar in the left upper corner. But...u..could get... the....code..that...registrates...it........for... free.....

born invincible
03-05-2006, 10:09 PM
And does anyone know how to convert video files (WMV - most important ---, Avi, Asf, Mpg...) to MP4, so I can put them in my iPod? I know there are programs sold throughout internet but they are expensive and not necessarely reliable. If not, what is the best program to do that?

torrentspy.com > video convertors

http://ts.searching.com/torrent/575706/WinAVI_3GP_MP4_PSP_iPod_Video_Converter_v_2_2

GENERAL WISE
03-05-2006, 10:20 PM
by the way pm me if you want the registration key and other stuf needed.
:)