PDA

View Full Version : How To Eat To Live (book One)

Prince Shafala
02-07-2006, 03:17 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1884855164.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

WRITTEN BY:THE MOST HONERABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD

HOW TO EAT TO LIVE
BOOK ONE

1 There is no way for us to learn the right way to eat in order to live a long life, except through the guidance and teachings of Allah. Who came in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad.

2 The Bible says that He will give us more life abundancy, but He demands strict obedience to His Will. There is no way of prolonging the life of human beings or any other life unless it begins with restrictions of the foods which sustain life, the right kinds of food and the proper time when it should be taken into our bodies.
3 Jehovah taught Israel how to live, but Israel rebelled against the law of Jehovah, handed down to them through Moses, the servant of Jehovah.

4 There are many Jews today, called Orthodox Jews, who try to eat in order to live. They are careful of the type of food that goes into their stomachs. They will not slaughter an animal without trying to drain that animal's blood out of its body before taking it for food. They will not accept diseased animals, birds or fowls.

5 We give credit to the Jews for still trying to obey that which they were ordered to do by Allah, through the prophets that Allah sent to them. The Jews paid the penalty for disobedience, and are still paying. However, they are the only people, the Holy Qur'an teaches, whose food we can eat. They, in turn, can eat our food. The Muslims who try to live according to the teachings of the Holy Qur'an will not eat the wrong food when they know what that food is.

6 Of course, those who are becoming converts to Islam in America, my followers, are being tried. The Christians, white and black, try to force or deceive my followers into eating foods they know we the Muslims do not approve.

7 In prison, they almost starve my followers trying to force them to eat the filthy, poisonous swine flesh. This I know, because when I was in prison they did the same to me.

8 Thanks to the coming of Allah in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad, if we obey what He has given to us in the way of proper foods and the proper time to partake of these foods, we will never be sick or have to pay hundreds, thousands and millions of dollars for doctor bills and hospitalization.

9 The Christian people have one of the most brutal ways of killing animals for their food. Many of their animals are killed under fright and excitement; they actually murder the animals they eat.

10 We, the Muslims, who have not been able to go out to the slaughter houses as yet to choose our meat, as the Orthodox Jews are doing, slaughter our animals or cattle at a time when they least expect it. We take their lives in the name of Allah, with a prayer over this condemned life to be used to sustain our lives.

11 Allah has taught me how to eat in order to live. I have been teaching it to my followers, but we often become negligent and fall victim to our own negligence. As a result, we are calling the doctor, or going to the hospital because we did not eat the right foods, and in the proper way.

12 Hereafter. I shall enforce restriction on my followers to eat as Allah bids us. As I have said to my followers on many occasions, life cannot be prolonged unless we are careful of what we eat and when we eat.

13 The foolish idea of eating three or four times a day and all between meals is like the poisonous swine who never has any regular eating habit. Even a dog will not eat when he is full most of the time. The hog, however, swallows as long as he can, and then regrets that he can't keep swallowing. He will crawl into his food and wait until he can swallow some more. He is so greedy he won't leave his food.
How to Eat to Live, Book 1

Chapter 2

Vegetables

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Virtually all vegetables are good to eat except collard greens and turnip salad. The roots of turnips do very well, but not the salad. Cabbages are good, especially the white head, but not the green leaves. Cauliflower is a really fine vegetable, but take away the green leaves. There are a lot of other good vegetables that have been grafted from original vegetables, though some of the grafted vegetables are not good to eat. Do not eat the vegetable called kale.

2 Eat some spinach, but do not become an habitual spinach eater. Eat rutabaga, a little every now and then. You may eat as much garlic and onion as you like, but no sweet potatoes and no white potatoes. Sweet potatoes were never good for any human to eat. They are good for hogs, but not for you. White (Irish) potatoes are a food for people who live in frigid zones, a staple food for such as Europe, Northern America and Canada; but potatoes and rice are too starchy for you and me. They laden us with too much starch and fat, which are friends to diabetes. Sweet potatoes are full of gas, do not eat them. There are many more vegetables you will find edible or forbidden to eat in this book. If you like, write me for information on other vegetables not mentioned here.

PEAS

3 Allah forbids us to eat peas. He considers most peas fit for cattle and herds of animals, but not for the delicate stomachs of human beings. No black-eyed peas. field peas, speckled peas, red peas or brown peas. Do not eat the split peas you find in the store.

4 Peas, collard greens, turnip greens, sweet potatoes and white potatoes are very cheaply raised foods. The Southern slave masters used them to feed the slaves, and still advise the consumption of them. Most white people of the middle and upper class do not eat this lot of cheap food, which is unfit for human consumption.

BEANS (DRY)

5 No beans did He advise, except the small navy, the small size and not the larger size, the little brown pink ones, and the white ones. This bean He valued to be very high in protein, fats and starches, and it is a safe food for prolonging life. As you will find, most of the Muslims like their bean soup. These beans are dry beans. He said that He could take one of our babies and start him off eating the dry small navy bean soup, and make that child live 240 years. He described no other bean. This dry bean, or pulse, is of ancient origin. It was this bean, according to certain historians, that Daniel preferred for himself and his followers in the prison of Nebuchadnezzar. Do not add rice and meats to these beans. because they contain proteins, fats and starches.

FRUITS

6 Virtually all fruits are good. We eat apples, oranges. bananas, pears, peaches, tangerines, mangos, plums, grapes (do not eat processed dried grapes, eat natural sun dried grapes), pomegranates. lemons and grapefruit.

BREAD

7 Eat whole wheat, but not the whole grain, it is too much for the digestive system. Eat wheat, never white flour, which has been robbed of all its natural vitamins and proteins sold separately as cereals. You know, as well as I that the white race is a commercializing people and they do not worry about the lives they jeopardize so long as the dollar is safe. You might find yourself eating death, if you follow them.

8 He flatly forbids us to eat corn bread. The white race, and some African people used to live off corn bread because it is cheaply made. It is not good for human consumption because of its potency which only animals stomachs are able to digest. Positively do not eat corn bread. If you must, or are forced to eat it, he said to cook it two or three times, put it up, sour it with a good yeast, dice onions into it, and let it ferment like wheat bread. After this, cook it two or three times.

9 Never eat fresh, hot corn muffins. or hot cakes and syrup. When you eat half cooked bread it shortens your life, as all bread will rise again in our stomachs buckling our stomach and intestinal walls. The more it is cooked, the less this will happen.

10 Rye bread if it is cooked enough is fine to eat. It is not good for office people, they are not active enough to digest such a bread. It is good for a working man doing manual labor. Office workers should not even eat baked beans, nor beans with rice and meat in them because their jobs do not permit them enough activity to digest such heavy foods.

Prepare Your Own Food

11 Take time and prepare your own foods. Do not kill yourselves by running to the store buying processed foods to eat, and never buy those ready made biscuits.

12 We plan to install health food departments in our bakeries, grocery store, and restaurant soon. Watch for them.

13 Do not eat the highly rich soy bean, which is a new flour on the market. These beans are for cattle not human beings. The oil from soy beans is not good for our stomachs. Soy bean flour is being mixed with wheat flour by the flour mills. In fact, the Christians are experimenting with all foods. They do not care what they eat as long as it does not kill them instantly. Beware!

14 For good health, we should raise and prepare our own food. As I said in this book, the white race is a commercializing race by nature. It is the almighty dollar they are after, not long life.

15 Remember. cook your bread thoroughly. Make thin rolls, so that you can cook them well done. The rolls should be sliced, and those slices of bread should be toasted through and through before they are eaten. There is no such thing as being too stale. Actually, stale bread is better on your digestive system. Positively eat no nuts.

16 The eating regulations in this book are a "must" with my followers. Begin at once, eat only one meal a day regardless of the work you are doing. Do not put lard in your bread. Use vegetable oil, corn oil, pure butter, olive oil or whatever good vegetable oil you choose. Keep any hog or swine out of your foods. Do not eat fried or hard baked foods, if you can avoid them. When it comes to meats, no fried chicken or steaks, nothing fried. Fried foods are hard on your digestive system and will cut short your life.

Chapter 3

Food God Suggests

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 What food does Allah (God) suggest? He suggests the food that is good for us and does not make us ill. Food that is for human consumption and not for animals.

2 Never before have we gone so far astray. The European white race, blessed with the privilege of eating the best food the earth provides, has taught us to eat the worst (divinely prohibited) food. We eat all the time, three and four times a day. This is enough to wear out the intestines of a brass monkey.

3 Eat a single meal a day, no matter what anyone says. If your doctor says that you should eat more than one meal a day, ignore him with a smile, and eat only once a day. If he tells you he eats three meals a day, tell him that his length of life is about the same as his patients. Then, tell the doctor to try eating one meal a day.

4 The more idle our stomachs are, the longer they will last. The more we tax our stomach, the sooner it wears out. We all try to live as long as we can because nature never teaches us that we should not try to live. We do not have a nature that teaches us to die, or teaches of life somewhere else.

5 No matter how staunch a believer the Christian may be in a life after the grave, if he gets sick, he sends for the doctor. He prays to stay on here and not to go to the unknown.

6 To live a long time, Allah, in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad, has taught me life must begin with the type of food that will prolong life. We have been talking about bread. There are people so poor they have no choice, and there are some so rich who still have no choice.

7 Whole wheat bread, cooked thoroughly, is the best bread. It should be ground very fine. It can be ground almost as fine as its white kernel. Never eat corn bread. As I said, rye bread is all right for the hardworking man. Even at that, it should be cooked twice.

8 The Christian civilization has taught the so-called Negro slave to eat freshly baked bread, white biscuits or white rolls, just out of the oven, and it scorns old bread, which is better for the stomach than freshly baked bread or cakes.

9 There are many foods we would like to teach you not to eat, but at present so many of you cannot avoid eating them.

10 We must prepare and grow our own food, because this is a highly commercialized world. They graft a lot of food, and some of this food is not good for our stomachs.

11 Soy bean flour is very rich, and not good for our stomachs. Our stomachs are too delicate for soy bean flour, therefore, leave those beans alone. The animals, especially cattle and hogs, love them. Grind them up and they will eat them. They are very high in protein. The lima bean is another large bean advertised by the devil for you to eat. which will almost burst the lining of the stomach and intestines of a Texas bull. They said "that one is good for the nigger." Do not eat the smaller ones, either, the ones they call "baby lima beans" (baby belly busters).

12 Pastries and cakes -- the kind made with crusts of white flour and sweetened with white sugar, so sweet you can still taste them the next day, are not good for our stomachs. All this hastens you to the graveyard sooner than you would like to go. We should eat fruit and fruit pies. I love that little black blueberry pie; huckleberry, as we call it in the South. But do not make it with white sugar or crusts of white flour. Use brown sugar and whole wheat flour for your pie and cobbler crusts.

13 Apples are better when eaten raw than when made into pies. This goes for pears, peaches and bananas. All fruit is better for you raw than cooked. When fruit is raw, we get the benefit of its natural vitamins. If possible, never eat cooked fruit.

14 If you must eat meat, always eat the cleanest, such as healthy and tuberculosis free beef. The lamb is the best. Most beef is too coarse for our stomachs. The lamb is a much finer grained meat.

15 Eat small young pigeons (squabs) which have never flown from their nests. Do not eat any bird that has been free to fly around and look for its own food. This is the teaching of Allah to me. Chickens are not fit to eat. You have to nurse them so carefully to keep them away from filth.

16 If you would like to find good food, such as lamb, beef or even chicken, if you are a Muslim, buy it from the strictly Orthodox Jew. Be certain it is an Orthodox kosher market, because some Jews eat the pig. Orthodox Jews are excellent in protecting their health, even spiritually trying to do and eat like their prophet Mossa (Moses) taught them through the Divine teachings of Allah. If you respect yourselves as Muslims, the spiritual Orthodox Jew will respect you. Of course, no one will respect you unless you respect yourself.

17 Do not buy the Christians' ready prepared ground meats, or any ready ground meat. Buy the quality meats that you like, and have them ground by the kosher butchers, through their meat grinders, because they do not have the pig near their shops. They are like us, they hate the divinely Prohibited flesh. If you must eat rice please brown it thoroughly in your oven or on top of your stove with a little butter or Oil to keep it from Sticking. Keep stirring it vigorously. Remember, eat only one meal, once every 24 hours.

Prince Shafala
02-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Chapter 4

Why They Urge You to Eat the Swine

1 The taking of the prohibited flesh of the swine as a food is beyond righteous imagination. It is difficult to understand why Christians eat such divinely prohibited flesh, while having a Bible and the law given to Moses against the swine flesh. Other prophets, down to Muhammad, preached against the eating of the swine.

2 Christians are among the largest consumers of pork in America, and they deliver this rat throughout the world to other people. They are so fond of swine flesh that they sacrifice it in the church, and then ask divine blessing upon it. They barbecue and cook it, and hold a feast in their places of worship and eat this slow death poisonous animal which God has forbidden as though they had an option with God.

3 No wonder Isaiah says that they stand behind one tree in the garden, eating swine flesh, the abomination, the mouse and the broth of the swine in their vessels. And yet, they will tell all the Muslims and Orthodox Jews that they are holier than we who don't dare even to touch the swine's carcass.

4 Preachers and priests are working along with the enemy, or adversary of God, teaching the people that it is all right to eat swine, their bellies stretched with the hog in them and saturated with the whiskey and wine. This is the type of religion under which you have been brought, Christianity and its preachers and priests. None of them have tried to prevent you from breaking this divine law by teaching you the consequences of such an act.

5 Allah taught me that this grafted animal was made for medical purposes, not for a food for the people. That this animal destroys the beautiful appearance of its eaters. It takes away the shyness of those who eat this brazen flesh. Nature did not give the hog anything like shyness.

6 Take a look at their immoral dress and actions; their worship of filthy songs and dances that an uncivilized animal or savage human being of the jungle cannot even imitate. Yet, average black people who want to be loved by their enemies, regardless of what God thinks of them, have gone to the extreme in trying to imitate the children of their slave masters in all of their wickedness, filthiness and evil.

7 The Arabic meaning of hog, or swine, according to one Arab Muslim, is Khanzier. Khan, he says, means "I see." Zier means "foul." This is the meaning of the English word swine. Khanzier, or "I see the animal foul". And very foul is the best explanation that I have heard to cover the very nature and characteristics of this animal.

8 He is the foulest animal. He lives off nothing but filth. The only way you can get him to live and eat better food is to keep him from getting to filth. He is so poisonous (99.9 per cent) that you can hardly poison him with other poison. You can even give him lye. Something you'd think would cut up the intestines when eaten.

9 Snakes can't poison hogs, they eat them and fatten. The bite of snakes doesn't harm them, because they eat the biter. He is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line and you may find the opening on his forelegs. It is a little hole out of which oozes pus. This is the filth of his body that cannot be passed fast enough.

10 His poison is that of a live nature, in the form of a parasitic worm that is called trichina (commonly known as pork worm), which is found in the stomach and intestinal walls -- until it finally breeds and works itself into the muscles of the body of the eater. From there, the trichinae work themselves into the spinal cord and travel the spinal cord toward the brain, at which time there is no possible cure.

11 They then cause the victim to suffer with rheumatism, backaches, stomach aches, headaches, fever -- and even change the color of the eyes of some eaters to a dull brown or dull red. They fill the eater with a drowsiness, laziness, slow thinking, slow moving and the tendency to be easily irritated. The swine eaters are always ready to rise up for a dispute and fight other people and among themselves.

12 He is the greediest animal. He never knows or cares to stop eating, as long as he sees something to eat. He is the dumbest animal. He keeps his nose smelling and eyes looking for something in the earth. You could feed him all day long, and he will never look up to see his feeder.

13 In the case of bad weather arising, he is never intelligent enough to go in before it actually starts raining or hailing on his back. He takes no warning. He will keep his head in the earth, rooting until the storm is lashing his back with rain and the lightning is blinding his eyes.

14 You eat this animal from his snout to his tail, and all of the poisonous wormy intestines. Yet you say you are holier than any religious people.

15 Please learn to eat one meal a day and let it be without swine flesh. And many of the ailments that you are now suffering and getting medicine from the doctor for will disappear.

16 To you diabetics... Eat one meal a day and lay off that starch and sugar. They are only making you sick. Write and let me know that you have tried eating once a day, shunning sugar and starches, and before a week's time, your urine will be negative of sugar and acid negative.

17 It is ignorant for you to suffer with this disease, when it can easily be cured. Just stop eating that which is causing your trouble. Eat one meal a day. You will not starve and die.

How to Eat to Live, Book one

Chapter 5

The Pig: Swine

1 I think we have said enough about the poisonous animal called, in Arabic, Khanzier. Beyond a shadow of a doubt the swine is the filthiest and foulest animal human beings could have resorted to for food. The flesh of the swine, while cooking, has a very different smell from that of other animal's flesh while cooking. And even when it is not being cooked, it has a bad smell.

2 Worms and insects take to its flesh while in the farmer's curing stage faster than to any other animal's flesh. And in a few days, it is full of worms.

3 In many cases, the eater of the flesh becomes nauseated when the flesh is being cooked in the early morning. It is a divinely prohibited flesh, and God (Allah) has prohibited you and me, my brothers and sisters of the Black Nation, from eating it or even touching its dead carcass.

4 Please, for our health's sake, stop eating it, for our beauty's sake, stop eating it; for our obedience to God and His laws against this flesh, stop eating it; for a longer life, stop eating it and for the sake of modesty, stop eating it.

5 Do you know that if we, the 22 million lost-found members of our nation here in America, would stop eating this pig (his poison swine flesh), it would mean a great economic saving to us? And I do not think the government would be so eager to eat it themselves if we would obey this Divine law against this divinely prohibited flesh. There is an old, foolish answer our people have given to such advice. "The white folks eat it, and my grandparents ate it, and they lived to be 75 and 80 years old."

6 If Noah and Methuselah had heard you boasting that your parents lived only 75 or 80 years eating poison, they would have considered your parents as never having grown up to become adults, according to their good way of eating the best food, about twice a week, and living nearly 1,000 of our present calendar years which consists of 365 days.

7 God does not punish us for the crime of disobedience to His laws when we are ignorant of His laws. But after knowledge of His laws, He is justified in punishing us by setting the full penalty according to the disobedience.

8 As I have previously said in this book, most vegetables that are sold on the public market are good to eat with the exception of those Allah prohibits; such as collard greens and the rough turnip salads. You have plenty of other vegetables to eat. And you have good beans other than lima beans, field butter beans (called baby lima beans), and black-eyed peas (field peas we call them.)

Chapter 6

FASTING

1 Fasting is a greater cure of our ills, both mental and physical, than all of the drugs of the earth combined into one bottle or a billion bottles. Allah (God), in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad, has taught me that fasting, with the right kind of food, is the cure for our ills. He has said to me that there is no cure in drugs and medicine. And this the world is now learning. We can take medicine all of our lives until it kills us (yet, we are still ailing with the same old diseases).

2 The bad foods and drinks that we are putting into our bodies keep us a victim to illness. There are very few nice doctors who like to tell you that drugs are not good for you, because they paid for their learning and want to keep practicing. But "How to Eat to Live" is what we want to know and have wanted to know all of our lives.

3 All men and women want to know how they can prolong their lives. Nature teaches us to stay here in this life as long as we can.

4 Nature has never taught anyone that he should leave this life and find another one somewhere else, because we only have one life. And, if this life is destroyed, we would have a hard time trying to get more life, it is impossible. So try to keep this life that you have as long as possible. Go when you cannot stay here any longer.

5 Allah taught me that one meal a day would keep us here for a long time; we would live over 100 years. Eating one meal every two days would lengthen our lives just that much longer. He said to me that you would never be sick, eating one meal every three days.

6 The fact that fasting is the cure for 90 percent of our ills is known by the medical scientists. But, they do not teach you that. They know that tobacco, hard whiskey and alcohol are not good for you and will shorten your life and kill you.

7 But, most of them are too weak themselves to stop drinking, smoking or chewing tobacco. So they do not teach you that tobacco and alcoholic drinks made into what is known as whiskey, beer and wine are not good for you, although they know it to be true. They will say, "Yes, it is good for you if you are temperate." But they know that once you get started on that stuff it is such an enemy that it just takes you into its power and it is almost like trying to break an iron chain to get away from the habit. So, do not use tobacco in any form and you will live a few years longer.

8 Fast once a month for three days, four days, or for whatever length of time you are able to go without food without harming yourself, and you will feel good. Did you know that if you would stop eating pig and the food that you should not eat, stop eating three and four times a day and stop drinking whiskey, beer, and wine, you would save much in the way of money?

9 In prolonging your life by abstaining from the pig, alcoholic drinks and tobacco, you will also be adding money to your savings by hundreds and thousands of dollars. You will be depriving those pig raisers, tobacco growers and alcoholic distillers of millions of dollars of which they rob you as they hasten you to your grave.

10 You could stop the tobacco growers from growing that stinking weed by turning away from the use of it. And you could stop the pig raising by not eating the stinking hog. These things are death to your children in their early ages. They even affect the reproductive organs of people in the early ages, as well as affect the heart, lungs and your sharpness in thinking. And, after all of this, you die a victim of poison and commercialization.

LEARN TO EAT TO LIVE.

Chapter 7

One Meal A Day

1 Eat one meal a day or one meal every other day, and it will prolong your life. Do not think that you will starve. On the contrary. you will be treating yourself to life, and a life filled with sickless days. You can hardly get sick eating this way. I know because I have this experience. If you eat the proper food -- which I have given to you from Allah (in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad to Whom be praise forever) in this book-- you will hardly ever have a headache.

2 In eating once a day or once every other day, you must not eat between meals. And, you should try to eat at the same hour tomorrow as you eat today. Do not change your meal hours if you can help it. That causes your stomach to react to various hours of the day for a meal, and will set up gas on the stomach. Do not even drink juices, milk, or soft drinks between meals.

3 And, do not eat candies or fruits between meals. You are welcome to drink water, but I know you will not want too much water between meals since your stomach will not call for it. You may drink coffee between meals, but do not fill your cup with half sugar and half cream and pour coffee on top of that. (smile) This (that I am trying to teach you) is the way that He (Almighty Allah) has taught me for you. I have given to you in this book the type of food that you should eat as Allah has given it to me.

4 Again I say, many vegetables are good to eat; also many fruits. But the vegetables you have been warned against eating such as collard greens, turnip salads, black -eyed peas, field peas, lima beans, butter beans and soy beans - Should not be eaten. Be sure that you do not eat the large size navy bean, eat the small size navy bean.

5 Surely Sugar diabetes can be controlled and driven out with your abstinence from eating sugar and Starchy foods. And, with your corrected way of eating once a day or once every other day (if started in time), you will become negative of Sugar in your blood. If you are a victim of sugar diabetes, you should not eat white or sweet potatoes. And even if you are not a victim of diabetes, you should not eat too much of any starchy food (such as potatoes), and positively no sweet potatoes. You Should be careful of eating this type of food.

Chapter 8

Beware of Starchy Foods and Sweets

1 God Almighty has taught me -- and many others that we should never eat more than one meal a day. That will most certainly heal you of many complaints. Since the American citizens eat more meat, sugar and starchy foods than they should, there is almost an epidemic of too much sugar accumulating in out blood. Eating one meal a day, which does not include too much sugar, will keep you healthy, both physically and mentally, if you are a Muslim believer in Allah and the religion of peace (Islam).

2 I warn all you sufferers of diabetes to stop eating starchy foods and sweets until this disease vanishes out of your blood or cannot do you any harm. If you eat once every other day, it is almost a guarantee that you will not be sick.

3 The Orthodox Jews are a people who have lived among us in Asia, and they still try to follow Moses teachings on how to eat to live. The Holy Qur'an teaches us that we can eat their food and they can eat our (the Muslims) food, because the two people (Jew and Muslims) try to eat the right food to live. I have learned, and most likely you have too, that it is only weakness of ours to eat constantly. We are only digging our own graves with our appetites and teeth. There is no teaching from anyone -- God, you, or me, that will help us if we take our appetites for our guides.

4 Within one week you can get used to eating once a day, and within one week you can get used to eating once every other day. Many of the Muslims are eating like this and you can eat this way too. Our stomachs are just the way we train them to be. Get away from those fattening Sweet pies two or three times a day, and do not eat those white potatoes at every meal, they are full of starch. Do not eat fresh bread, and you should never eat white bread because it is the worst bread you can eat and it will shorten your life. In fact you should not eat too much fattening food. You are not going to get weak.

5 Eat plenty or vegetables and fruit. Eat meat? If so, eat clean, fresh meat whether it is beef, lamb or chicken. Do not eat too much of it. Change sometimes, and have fish for your meal. Many of out people like to eat young pigeons (squabs) but usually they are a little too expensive.

6 Do not eat too much of anything - good or bad food - and do not eat but once a day. You will soon tell me how much better you feel. Do not smoke or use tobacco in any form or way and do not eat the pig even if YOU have to starve to death.

Chapter 9

How Allah’s Way Prolongs Life

1 Many are advertising what to eat, and what medicines to take to make you eat or stop you from eating. Many books are written and sold on good and bad foods, as well as on reducing the weight and on how to increase the weight, introducing the many chemicals used to bring about the desired result. But Allah, in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad, to Whom praises are due forever, has given us a better and safer way to do these things.

2 His way will prolong our lives and do away with our sicknesses. And, that way is eating one meal a day-or if we are able and do not have too much physical work to do, eating one meal every two days. This alone will prolong your life.

3 You will not be sick often if you eat one meal a day and eat the proper food. The proper food is that food which is not poisonous. The slave masters taught us to eat the rough foods, such as field peas, and today, being accustomed to eating them, we still eat them along with sweet potatoes (which are not good for anyone but hogs) and white potatoes (which, since they are so starchy and fattening, are not good for anyone unless they are in a zone where they cannot secure better food).

4 We cannot live a long time if we laden our bodies with fats to burden our hearts in pumping blood through all this fat. It shortens the time our heart beat, and the fat person is-in many instances more likely to attract sickness and disease.

5 Why are we healthier and our lives prolonged by eating as God has taught as in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad, to Whom praises are due forever? It is because of the one meal a day or fasting. Eating once a day and fasting gives the body time to rest from the previous meal and to absorb it properly and distribute it where the body is calling for it.

6 Some of us eat so often and so much of the time that it actually has a tendency make us small and skinny because we never allow time for the previous meal to digest and distribute the vitamins and proteins into the proper places and throughout our blood stream. Rest, given to the digestive system of our bodies, is the thing that prolongs our lives.

7 In this period of rest (24 hours), poisons that we ate in the previous meal are not capable of doing us any harm (when it is minor food poison), for the idleness of the stomach destroys this poison that would upset us or shorten our lives to a great extent. Therefore, we live a longer life if we eat correctly and do not eat three meals a day. Only one meal a day is sufficient for adults no matter what their occupation may be.

8 Milk and bread (wheat bread) alone will keep us alive indefinitely, and it is the best and most easily digested food. We have plenty of supplements for milk and bread, so eat them, but eat them only once a day. This will reduce your doctor bill almost 90 percent, and if you eat once every two days, you will not have any doctor bills. So, do not tell the doctor that I told you this. (smile)

9 As you know, I contracted bronchial-asthma, and I have learned that there are no drugs that the public has access to which actually serve as a cure. But I am doing fine now, and eating once a day and once every other day does not give the mucous time to accumulate and choke the bronchial tubes and tract.

10 All praises are due to Master Fard Muhammad, as it is written of Him in the scriptures, that He comes to prolongs our lives and to do away with sickness and death. If we live right, He teaches us we will enjoy life for a long, long time .

Chapter 10

How To Keep Food From Hurting Us

1 I thank Allah in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad, to whom praises are due forever, for bringing us life and light so that we may be able to enjoy life, and to enjoy that life longer than we have previously enjoyed it.

2 Many years to be added to our lives if we only knew how to protect our lives from their enemies. As He (meaning Master Fard Muhammad) said to me, food keeps us here; it is essential that we eat food which gives and maintains life. That same food destroys life. Therefore, to keep this food from destroying our lives, we must protect our lives as well as we possibly can from the destruction of food. If we eat the proper food, and eat at the proper time, the food will keep us living a long, long time.

Prince Shafala
02-07-2006, 03:20 PM
3 Eating three or four times a day is to your stomach as dripping water is to a stone or iron. The dripping water will eventually wear a stone and iron away. But, just to look at the water, it does not appear powerful enough in its dripping to wear the stone and iron away. It is the same with food; we continuously put it into our stomachs to be digested and eventually it will destroy the stomach. If we let our stomachs rest a while and gain strength, they will last longer in doing a job of digesting food for us .

4 Eat one meal a day and eat the food that will not harm you so quickly. You do not have to obtain a long, detailed knowledge of what foods you have to eat, because the wrong food has already been pointed out to you-foods such as the pig , nuts, white flour, meats (of course, we eat some meats ), the wrong kind of peas, the wrong kinds of breads, too many starchy foods and to many sweets.

5 All of these foods destroy us. Bread should be cooked thoroughly and slowly, and if you have plenty of time, cook the bread two or three times and then eat it. Meat should also be cooked two or three times.

6 Eating great meals of highly seasoned and sugared pastries is definitely not good for us. They most surely take years of our lives away. You may eat some sweets, but do not make an entire meal of sweets or eat them every day. Fruit is good for us; we should eat plenty of fruit.

7 To live a long time, eat once every 24 hours or once every 48 hours, if you’re able to do so. But, if you have heavy, manual work to do, do not try to eat once every two or three days. And, if you eat once a day, you should fast every month for two or three days. By doing that, there will be no poison left in the body at the end of a year to make you sick even one hour.

8 I would like you, who try to live and eat just as this book teaches you, to please send me a letter telling me of the result that you have gained from eating as I have instructed you in this book. I repeatedly teach that the way Allah, in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad, has taught us to eat will do away with many doctor bills and do away with much maiming of the limbs caused by certain diseases.

9 Sugar diabetes can be controlled and cured if you only eat correctly. Stay off sugar and starchy foods and leave those old, white potatoes alone. Do not eat spaghetti and macaroni at every meal. If you are overweight, do not eat it at any meal, and if you want to live a long time, do not eat it at any meal. Foods such as spaghetti and macaroni are processed, and are hard to digest.

10 There are some people who claim that they do not receive beneficial results as they should. This is due to wrong mental food that they are eating, which has an effect on their digestive system. To get good results from eating the proper foods, we must have good thoughts.

Chapter 11

The Proper Food and The Proper Time to Eat It

1 Eating the proper food that has been given to us and taught to us by our Lord and Saviour, Master Fard Muhammad ( to Whom praises are due forever), changes us in many ways. Not only does it give us good health, but it gives us a better way of thinking, as food and our mental power work in the same way. Whatever affects one, affects the other. Eating the proper food also brings about a better surface appearance. Our features are beautified by the health that the body now enjoys from the eating of proper food and also eating at the proper time.

2 Bad food takes away even the beauty appearance of a person.. God taught me that the swine (hog) takes away three one-hundredths per cent of the beauty appearance of a person. This we can easily understand and see after we stop eating it. The medical scientists also will agree with us that the poisonous flesh of the hog will take away three one-hundredths per cent of your beauty appearance.

3 There are some people who have eaten so much of this ugly, poisonous animal-and he is the ugliest and silliest-acting animal you have ever looked upon and been around, as well as the filthiest animal that you have ever dealt with-that they actually look like that animal. It is a divinely- prohibited flesh. It is a sin for you to eat it.

4 The enemy of God (the devil) teaches you to eat it, and he eats it himself to show you how little respect he has for God’s divine law against eating this prohibited flesh.

5 He drinks all of the intoxicating drinks, offers them to us, and then preaches the same gospel in the church that "Thou shall not eat the pig. Thou shall not drink intoxicating liquor. Thou shall not rob, steal, murder, commit adultery, gamble, hate, and lie to one another". Yet, he is doing that hourly. Everything that God says "Thou shall not do" in the Ten Commandments given to Moses, they say thou shall do.

6 It was only a waste of God’s time to have given this race of evil people good guidance, because it is just as Jesus said in a parable, "The wicked husband who was given overlord of the earth and its people, never did offer the true owner any of the heir (a convert of righteousness)."

7 We have nothing to fear or worry about in the way of right guidance today, because we have God Himself in Person with us to lead and guide us in the way of truth and righteousness.

8 There is a lot of difference in the beauty of true Muslims and that of Christians. I do not mean to say that there are no beautiful Christians or Black people who eat the hog. But, there is a difference in their appearance of beauty that can easily be discovered by one who obeys this divinely-prohibited law against eating swine flesh. The poisonous hog flesh makes the color many people’s eyes muddy and reddish in appearance and makes the people who eat it brazen, careless, easy to anger, fight, and oppose each other.

9 Eat the proper food as given in this book and eat at the proper time; one meal a day from 4 to 6 p.m.

Chapter 12

The Right Food and The

Proper Time To Eat It Is Becoming a "Must"

1 To live without sickness and without fear of a short span of life is now a must for the people who expect to see the Hereafter. The way that God, in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad (to Whom praises are due forever), is teaching us (the lost-found members of the aboriginal nation) is the best way; regardless of what it is. Whether it concerns food, mental stability, or what have you, He teaches us in the best way.

2 I offer you His teachings, and it is up to you to accept or reject them. But, I repeat, His is the best way as He says in His Holy Qur-an, "I Allah am the Best Knower" (Chapter 2, Verse 1). Since He represents Himself as the Best Knower, then it is nothing but intelligence on our part to follow and obey that Best Knower Who gives the best advice and Whose guidance is best for our future regardless of what we desire. He is the best Knower of what guidance we should have.

3 There are many disbelievers, infidels, and atheists today as the Bible teaches; the fool has said in his heart that there is no God. These ignorant sayings and attacks made against truth go for nothing today but condemnation with truth. (We do not have the type of God that they were taught of: some spook God and man. But, there are supreme men among man and this Supreme One is referred to as God, having infinite wisdom and knowledge over all things.)

4 There will be no sickness or disease among us when we learn and obey the law of nature. The law of nature is the divine law the Creator set for us in the beginning of the creation of the universe. This race (white) of people has ignored and disobeyed this law and has met with disaster. They seek, and have tried throughout their civilization, to change the very natural religion of the black man.

5 But, time has proved that the white man was a failure and now has met his unnatural and false teachings and practices with truth and reality of the law of nature and it’s workings among the created creatures of God. This law is now to defend us against the false guidance and rebelling of this race (white).

6 Let the white man eat all the hog he wants. It was made for him, not for us. It was made for a cure for many of their diseases and is used for salves.

7 If you want to enjoy good health, eat only once a day and nothing between meals if you are not sick. There is an allowance made for the sick ones who, sometimes, are not able to eat enough at one meal to take them over to the next meal, or whose bodies are weak and must be built up for the one meal a day. In this case, they sometimes eat two meals a day, but never three.

8 If you can eat one meal every other day, you will enjoy both health and a longer life. Even the men and women who do strenuous mental work can go along with one meal a day if they eat the proper food and never want more than that.
How To Eat to Live, Book One

Chapter 13

Fruit Is Digested Better When Eaten Raw

1 Since being given knowledge by the All-Wise One in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad on "How To Eat To Live," we should not confuse ourselves by studying the advice of all the people, doctors, and quacks of the world on what kind of medicine, vegetables, meats, herbs, and fruits we should eat. If we keep getting advice on the above after getting the correct advice, we will never enjoy good health. All will be confusion.

2 As I mentioned earlier, nearly all vegetables are good to eat that have been classified by the scientists who have studied the poisons that the vegetables contain as well as the non-poisons they contain. We do not need to eat everything just because the Bible (in Genesis) said that Adam (who represents the white race) could eat nearly all of the herbs of the earth (that are not poisonous). Our scientists teach us of that which is poisonous and of that which is not poisonous.

3 If we are travelers and are stranded, we eat whatever we can find edible, to non-poisonous roots and the bark off trees. But this is not good for us if we wish to live a long time because our stomachs are not made to digest the bark off trees and roots of trees or blades of grass and leaves.

4 Our stomachs were not made to live off raw foods, except certain raw foods such as fruits, which- beyond a shadow of a doubt-should be eaten raw and never cooked. When we cook fruit, it takes away the vital property that is necessary for our good health. An apple (or peaches or berries) is better eaten raw than cooked, unless our health and body are weak and unable to digest the raw apple.

5 There is a great need for knowledge on what to cook as well as how to cook it. We can live a long, great and healthy life by just drinking good, wholesome milk and eating good whole wheat bread if the bread is cooked correctly.

6 Some people will eat whole wheat kernel. But, this is not good to do because it is the hull of the seed and our stomachs are not made to digest the raw wheat seeds, regardless of the great property of vitamins in them.

7 The whole wheat kernel should be milled and ground very fine. When you are ready to make bread, add water and yeast to it and set it aside to sour. This will put it in a better digestive state to be cooked properly for your stomach to digest.

8 Cook it slowly after it has risen a couple of times in the mold; this must be done thoroughly so that all of the risen cake or loaf is thoroughly cooked through and through under the heat of the oven. After it is cooked, do not eat it until it has set a day or two; even three days is not too long to wait for it. It is never stale because of age if kept in the right place.

9 Never eat freshly cooked bread of any kind, as it is difficult for the stomach to digest. The same applies to beans and whatever you eat; cook them thoroughly. But, do not cook them in such a way as to destroy the vitamins or proteins that are in them to strengthen and build your bodies and the tissues of your bodies.

10 Some people pull the brown crust off the bread to eat the unbrowned core. But by doing this you are throwing away the most digestible part of the bread and accepting that part which is hard to digest.

11 Toast that is browned through and through is much easier on the stomach than the slice of bread that is not toasted. We can live longer by eating several varieties of foods.

12 Never think that you are a great, healthy person just because you eat a lot of meat, white bread, corn bread, sweet pastry, or a lot of peas and beans. You are only taking a quick trip to the cemetery.

How to Eat to Live, Book One

Chapter 14

Overindulgence, The Enemy

1 Yes, a quick trip to the cemetery if we indulge in too much of anything. It becomes an enemy to us. Remember at all times when you are eating that you are to live and not to die. As I said previously in this book, white bread and corn bread are not good for our stomachs to digest. Regardless of how many hundreds and thousands of people eat this before you three times a day, it is still not the food for you and me to eat if we wish to live a long and healthy life.

2 America’s people consume more sweets than any other people on earth. They love their sweet, fat pies, cookies and cakes at every meal. America has more bitter trouble with her health. Eating too many sweets piles up sugar in the blood and it becomes the enemy of our lives. Our blood is our life.

3 Just think of the way we destroy our lives by eating too many sweets or too much meat; or eating white bread and corn bread. Ask yourself that question.

4 America is a great candy seller. She reaps a harvest of wealth on just selling sweet candies and nuts. They fill the candy full of nuts, as well as their cakes, cookies, and other pastries. The only thing with stomach enough to digest nuts is an animal. Birds love nuts and they have what it takes to digest them. Nature made them that way.

5 Just as horses can digest corn and anything else in their line of foods, birds, squirrels, hogs, coons, rabbits, and worms can digest nuts. They can eat nuts and digest them and they will not wear out their stomachs like yours will wear out trying to digest them.

6 A dog’s stomach and his digestive juices are like any carnivorous eating animal’s. He can digest a rare steak. In fact, he can digest it as soon as he kills the animal. You do not have to cook their food. They do not like it cooked; they like their meat raw. That is the way nature made them-to take it raw.

7 People (like the white people) who love dogs and other animals, change their way of eating so that it is against the very nature in which they were created to eat. You cannot make him a member of your family by seating him at the table, to eat good, cooked food. He will live off it, but it is not the way nature made him to eat.

8 Try offering him some raw meat and cooked meat. He will eat the raw meat before he will eat the cooked meat. Offer a cat a piece of raw fish and a piece of cooked fish and see which she will eat first. Raw foods appeal to their appetites as cooked foods appeals to ours, but we can eat both.

9 It is very dangerous for you (whose civilization is not limited, but is limited if you follow the limited ones) to follow a civilization made by nature for a short time in their ways. This is what we have been doing, and this is what we must stop doing if we expect to survive.

10 There are hundreds of drug stores throughout the country into which we should not go for anything except first-aid if we hurt ourselves down the street or road somewhere; not for something to stop aches and pains in our stomachs caused by eating the wrong food. We should not call the doctor for such foolish and ignorant mistakes as eating the wrong food and eating it too often. We should be ashamed to call the doctor for these errors.

11 Eating the wrong food and eating it too often starts trouble in the physical body everywhere-from the sole of your feet to the crown of your head. As I said, you do not have to eat everything that people say is good to eat. It is a fool who does that. You do not need everything that is good to eat to live a happy life. Take some of the things that are good to eat. Of course, you should have a balanced diet. I certainly agree with you there.

12 There are several ways you can prepare your meat and bread that will give you a sharp appetite at every meal if you prepare it differently. Bread can be cooked two or three times and also meat. It is best for our stomachs and our longevity.

13 They both should be cooked twice before eating. Of course, they will not look as fancy as when they are freshly cooked, because the more you cook them, the more the surface beauty fades away. But the more permanent your life will be and that good old stomach will last a long, long time if you allow it to rest after a hearty meal, no matter how good the meal was or how easily digested.

14 Give your stomach from 24 to 36 hours to rest to digest its food. And, if you can take 48 hours or 72 hours, that is fine. But first try 24 hours and then 48 hours next. Do not try to start with 48 and 72 hours.

15 Get used to eating one meal a day, then when your appetite is not strong for the next meal, by eating once every 24 hours, start eating every 48 hours. Never start 72 hours regularly until you are able to do so.

16 Some of us have started eating every 48 to 72 hours and have to change back to one meal a day. This is not good to do. Fast 72 hours every now and then while you are eating once every day, (if you want to), once a month or once every two or three months.

17 Never eat more than one meal a day unless you are sick and unable to eat the proper food due to the weakness of the body to carry you over 24 hours.

How To Eat to Live, Book One

Chapter 15

Our Big Problem Is Eating Too Much And Too Often

1 I repeat, the main thing in "How To Eat To Live" is to eat only once a day or once every other day. This will take care of everything. You cannot go all over the earth trying to eat everything that people say is good to eat. But give what you do eat time to get out of the way for the next meal and the effect that it probably will cause. Brothers and sisters, let your stomachs rest. Stop trying to eat three meals a day and all in between. That is enough to kill chickens and hogs.

2 Anyone who eats all the time has a very short life. Our greatest trouble, when it comes to sickness, is due to staying at the table, eating too much and too often. You have no regularity about your eating at all.

3 "Eat any time," they will tell you. One of the gravest wrongs you could do is to eat when you do not want to. They say behind that, "Eat before you get hungry," which is one of the silliest things of all.

4 If your stomachs are not asking you for food, please, brothers and sisters, do not put any in. The stomach will let you know. Wait until you are really hungry. Do not act like a pig and want food everytime you see it.

5 Nature did not make the hog and bird with any regularity in eating. Although hogs stop eating when they get enough, the foolish pig will never stop eating until he is sick and all but ready to drop dead. The horse will stop eating and the house cat will stop eating when it has enough, but people will not. It is just as the old saying goes, "We dig our own graves with our teeth."

6 We drive many impurities out of our bloodstream if we do not fill our stomachs with food two or three times a day. Some Christians never fast until their doctor tells them to do so. They know nothing about stopping their eating for even one day, let alone over three or four days.

7 The majority of them are afraid to miss even a single meal. They think they will be sick from missing a meal. This is very ignorant. A dog will stop eating if he gets sick, but not some people. The doctors have to force them to stop eating so their medicines can give good results.

8 Your main trouble is eating too often and eating the wrong kinds of food. Time and again I have warned you against eating that rotten, stinking pig with millions of worms in his flesh. He is the ugliest and most stinking animal. Even his house and everything about him stinks. If you cook him, he stinks. With his ugly, muddy, reddish eyes, his ugly mouth, and his ugly ears, he is just ugly. He is the silliest and most brazen animal.

9 The devil certainly did a 100 per cent job in turning the people against everything that God said "Thou Shall Not Do." He has made the words say in works "I shall do." Allah said that these ugly animals (the pig) take away your beauty appearance.

10 Live right, think right, eat right, and do right. You will not have to die to go to heaven to be like angels; you will be like them while you live.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Why and How We Fast in December

1 I have chosen (for quite a few years) the month of December for my followers to fast as in the month of Ramadan. It serves as a sign that we (the Lost and Found Nation) are the end of all signs pertaining to the pilgrimage and fasting in the month of Ramadan.

2 We fast the 12th month of the Christian year to relieve ourselves of having once worshipped that month as the month in which Jesus was born. It is now known and agreed upon by the scholars and scientists of religion that nothing of the kind took place 2,000 years ago. Jesus was born, not in the month of December , but rather -- as God has revealed it and according to the season that history claims existed in that time -- the first or second week in September.

3 The Christians have made holidays which are used mostly for commercialization. They buy wine, whiskey and beer and fatten up pigs and hogs for the kill and roast this divinely-prohibited flesh to celebrate what the Christians call the birthday of the Son of Mary. Jesus condemned such things as drunkenness and the eating of swine flesh.

4 Nimrod was an enemy of God and one who came in the last 300 years of the 2,000 years of Moses. He led the white man against the laws of Moses and worship Allah. He (Nimrod) wanted them to worship idols and that which was other than God (as they did in ancient Rome).

5 Let us, my followers, remember the right way. Waste not your earnings in such ways as worshipping and feasting as the Christians do. They only say and do not. They have taken for themselves the profit of God and the place of God.

6 In this month of fasting we shall keep our minds and hearts clean, and we shall not indulge in the eating of meats (land meats). You may eat fish and such fat products which come from land animals such as butter and cheese.

7 In this month, we should keep our minds on Allah, Who came in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad: my God and your God and my Saviour and Deliverer and your Saviour and Deliverer to Whom be praises forever for giving us life after our mental death for the past 400 years.

8 During this month, eat before day and after the sun goes down (if you wish) but not during the daylight hours. This also goes for drinking; drink whatever you are going to drink either before dawn or after dark. The eating before dawn is for those of us who love to eat breakfast in the mornings. But if you eat one meal a day, you may eat that meal either before dawn or after dark. It is better for your health, however, to eat one meal after dark.

9 Keep up prayer, and let us all be grateful to Allah for His coming in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad throughout the month of December and every month. And during this month, let there be no quarreling or disputing in our homes or abroad.

CHAPTER 17

The Food and Its Eater

1 Neither I nor you can thank Almighty God Allah, in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad, enough for going after the very mainspring of life; that which everyone loves to keep as long as he possibly can. Even animals, beasts, insects, fowls of the air, and fish of the sea want to keep their lives. And I do not care how good a Christian you are, or how much you would love to see Jesus, or how much you would like to go to Heaven to see Jesus and to sit down beside him, as the Christians teach you will do (smile), you never make any preparations to hurry to go out of this life to find another life.

2 The very law of nature teaches us to hold on to this life and not let it go if we can help it. We only know of this life and not any other life. You strong Christians and lovers of life beyond the grave -- and life somewhere in the skies that you imagine -- never prove to anyone that you would like to leave this life for that life by killing yourself or telling the doctor not to come to administer medicine or any aid that he can give you when death is approaching.

3 Whenever death approaches, you want it to go back and let you stay. In view of that, the best thing to do is to try to preserve and keep this life that we have and know as long as we can and go when we cannot stay here.

4 The only way that we can have life, keep life and prolong life, is by what we eat and how often we eat it. This is the way of life. The Bible teaches us that God will prolong the lives of the righteous. But, there is no God Who can prolong our lives without checking on what we eat and how often we eat it.

5 We must not be confused, I repeat, with the various advice offered to us from the modern-day food and medical scientists. If you take their advice and try to eat all of the different kinds of food, cooked in their many different ways, at all different times of the day, and their many different suggestions on how much you should eat, you will most certainly die. Brother and sisters, I repeat: it will most certainly kill you -- with the exception of the Orthodox Jews’ food, which is good.

6 According to the history of the white man by Almighty God Allah, in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad, to Whom praises are due forever for His life-giving words, teachings and guidance of us, the Lost and Found members of the aboriginal black nation, the white man began eating meat. They had no stoves and cooking utensils as they had today, when they were driven into the confines of the hills and cavesides of Europe. They ate animal food, beast food and with all of its modern, scientific knowledge of how to grow food and receive the best food the earth produces, are still great flesh eaters.

7 They have taught the world of man to eat as they eat. Their medical scientists have learned that meat hastens and destroys the life of man. But, they practice eating the very worst meat (the poisonous and filthy swine, wild birds, wild fowl of any kind, and even reptiles) and teach man to eat it. To follow them in everything they eat and drink means that you are absolutely inviting death. Even to seafood, they drag out in their nets the very scavengers of the water and advise you to eat it because they eat it.

8 We must remember that this race is conscious that they are not to live on this earth for very long. Therefore, eating poisonous food and drink and eating three and four times a day, will take you along with them very fast. This is the secret knowledge of the death that they caused us to suffer through foods.

9 The poor, blind, deaf and dumb Lost and Found so-called Negro will eat and drink anything

Peace*7

WARPATH
02-07-2006, 05:40 PM
Read some of it.

The part about fasting is true. Fast and a spirtual energy kicks in you can see it in another person's eyes. I found this out during sun dance. Tobacco however is a sacred plant it can hold your prayers and when it's smoked it can deliver your prayers. Don't abuse tobacco!

LORD NOSE
02-10-2006, 11:16 AM
HOW TO EAT TO LIVE books 1 and 2, are the guides men use to become angels

ilzPotent
02-10-2006, 11:22 AM
Never eat swine - ugh! 10 years clean of any red meat also.

but processed food is every where. thats a hard one. I shop organic though.

I don't own a microwave. gross.

Aqueous Moon
02-10-2006, 11:43 AM
Yep, I remember when I first read this book. yo, I wouldn't eat nothing!

lol...I was like all this shit poisonous! then I calmed down and started fasting and eating right. I love this book...good thread, Prince

Vegan
02-10-2006, 11:48 AM
Everything is pretty much on point except that collard greens and kale are two of the most nutritionally sound vegetables you can eat. They are loaded with calcium, and you should be getting your calcium from vegetables like those, and not animal milk. Cows make milk for their babies and it is not adequate for human beings to drink the milk that is designed for another animal. Humans make their own milk and it is only needed until a human baby is weaned. You do not see cow's sucking milk off their mothers for their entire life, so as to why humans drink that garbage is beyond me. Also where he says to use butter, you should never use butter, non-hydrogenated vegetable oils are way better for you. Earth balance makes a great vegetable butter that has no hydrogenated oil like most commercially available margarines.

Also, about beans, beans are incredibly healthy for you. They are loaded with pure protein. Also, wheat protein (seiten) is very good for you and pretty much has the most protein per serving of any food, animal or plant.

Being atheist, I do not believe "god" in any form exists, and these are merely the words of Elijah. He does give pretty good advice on most fronts and these books are pretty much a blessing for those who eat garbage. It may help them change their eating habits for the better.

Aqueous Moon
02-10-2006, 11:53 AM
Elijah gave great reasons why we should drink milk,though.

He said it coats the stomach and helps protect it from the poisons in the meal.

He said that greens and kale don't digest properly so they cause more harm to your body than good.

Vegan
02-10-2006, 12:09 PM
Well, he is wrong. Think about it, if animal milk were needed through out our lives, you would see every animal sucking milk off its mother for their entire life. There are many health risks involved with drinking animal milk. Cow milk has a lot more cholesterol in it than human milk does, why? Because it is designed for its babies not human babies or adult humans. Plant milks are a lot better for you. There are many delicious, nutritionally superior plant milks available.

I suppose I could list documentation, and provide links, but I am sure someone will come along and say that those are only the opinion of vegans.
I will be back with more documentation as this thread progresses.

Also, ponder on this, if there were a "god" why would he instruct you to drink something that is produced through the means of an incredible amount of abuse? Over 95% of the cow milk that is produced in the United States is done so through cruel methods. There are no nutrients in cow's milk that cannot be obtained in abundance elsewhere.

Instructing people of African decent to drink something they are intolerant to is self murder. Look at the percentage of African decents that suffer from lactose intolerance. This is because cow milk is a foreign substance to the human body. The only reason why northern europeans are tolerant is because they have been drinking animal milk for thousands of years, while the rest of the planet shunned that garbage. They, over time, were able to develop lactase, and enzyme that disolves lactose and renders it ineffective.

Aqueous Moon
02-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Righteous people don't raise animals in a cruel way...

I'm Black and milk don't hurt me in no way. He said the milk must be pure so maybe today's milk is not pure enough for some Black people's bodies to accept it.

I don't know where you going with this "self murder" stuff though...that's a weird thing to say.

Vegan
02-10-2006, 01:56 PM

I'm Black and milk don't hurt me in no way. He said the milk must be pure so maybe today's milk is not pure enough for some Black people's bodies to accept it.

I don't know where you going with this "self murder" stuff though...that's a weird thing to say.

Self murder in a sense that you have a man promoting the longevity of life, yet supporting to consumption of a foreign substance in ones body which will shorten ones life.

Do you buy your cow milk from someone who has a cow in their yard? or, do you buy your animal milk for a corporation who runs cow concentration camps? Even if you buy your cow milk from someone who practices good ethics, what are they doing with the baby male cows? Do they not still take them away from their mothers and sell them off so they may be murdered for veal? Besides all of that, you and anyone who consumes the milk of an animal is consuming an unecessary, and unhealthy product, regardless of how the cow is raised and how pure the milk is.

Prior to the mid-1960s, most American health professionals believed that lactose intolerance—abdominal pain, gas, and other symptoms caused by the milk sugar—was rare.
That changed in 1965, when researchers from the Johns Hopkins University tested hospital patients and found that while only 15 percent of whites had digestive problems from lactose, no fewer than 70 percent of African Americans had symptoms from the same dose of lactose.1 The following year, researchers studied inmates at the Maryland House of Correction, offering 20 whites and 20 African Americans extra canteen money in exchange for participating in lactose challenge tests. Symptoms developed in 90 percent of African Americans and only 10 percent of whites.2 Other studies showed that lactose intolerance was common among those whose ancestry is African, Asian, Native American, Arab, Jewish, Hispanic, Italian, or Greek.3 Sensitivity to milk varies, but for most, symptoms begin with about one cup of milk, particularly if it is not “diluted” by an accompanying meal.
In 1988, the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reported that “it rapidly became apparent that this pattern was the genetic norm, and that lactase activity was sustained only in a majority of adults whose origins were in Northern European or some Mediterranean populations.”4 In other words, Caucasians tolerate milk sugar only because of an inherited genetic mutation.
The recognition of this fact led to an important change in terminology: those who could not digest milk were once called “lactose intolerant” or “lactase deficient.” They are now regarded as normal, while those adults who still have the enzymes that allow them to digest milk are called “lactase persistent.”
Twenty-five years after health professionals realized that the inability to digest milk sugar is the norm for people from all races other than Caucasians, the Food Guide Pyramid still recommends two to three servings of milk products each day.
Milk can be altered to break lactose into two smaller sugars, glucose and galactose. However, the health risks of galactose are under continuing investigation, particularly with regard to cataracts, infertility, and ovarian cancer, all of which are more common among milk-drinkers. Meanwhile, many people may prefer to obtain their calcium from other sources, such as green leafy vegetables and beans.5

http://www.pcrm.org/magazine/GM97Autumn/GM97Autumn1.html

1. Cuatrecasas P, Lockwood DH, Caldwell JR. Lactase deficiency in the adult: a common occurrence. Lancet 1965;1:14-8.
2. Bayless TM, Rosensweig NS. A racial difference in incidence of lactase deficiency: a survey of milk intolerance and lactase deficiency in healthy adult males. JAMA 1966;197:968-72.
3. Mishkin S. Dairy sensitivity, lactose malabsorption, and elimination diets in inflammatory bowel disease. Am J Clin Nutr 1997;65:564-7.
4. Scrimshaw NS, Murray EB. The acceptability of milk and milk products in populations with a high prevalence of lactose intolerance. Am J Clin Nutr 1988;48:1083-5.
5. Cramer DW, Xu H, Sahi T. Adult hypolactasia, milk consumption, and age-specific fertility. Am J Epid 1994;139:282-8.

Vegan
02-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Milk: A Cruel and Unhealthy Product

Cows who are allowed to roam free in pastures and care for their young form lifelong friendships with one another. They also play games, have a wide range of emotions, and demonstrate characteristics, such as vanity, and actions, such as holding grudges, that are generally associated with humans. But most cows raised for the milk industry are intensively confined and are not allowed to nurse their calves—even for one day. They are treated as little more than milk-producing machines and are genetically manipulated and pumped full of antibiotics and hormones that force them to produce more milk. Humans continue to consume dairy products, despite overwhelming scientific evidence indicating that cow’s milk is linked to heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and many other ailments.
Cows Suffer on Dairy Farms
Cows produce milk for the same reason that humans do—to nourish their young—but calves born on dairy farms are taken from their mothers when they are just 1 day old and fed milk replacers (including cattle blood) so that humans can have the milk instead.(1,2)
Female cows are artificially inseminated shortly after their first birthdays.(3) After giving birth, they lactate for 10 months, then they are re-inseminated, and the cycle starts again. Some spend their entire lives standing on concrete floors; others are crammed into massive mud lots. Cows have a lifespan of about 25 years and can produce milk for eight or nine years, but the stress caused by factory-farm conditions leads to disease, lameness, and reproductive problems that render cows worthless to the dairy industry by the time they are 4 or 5 years old, at which time they are sent to the slaughterhouse.(4,5)
On any given day, there are more than 9 million cows living on U.S. dairy farms—about 13 million fewer than there were in 1950. Yet milk production has continued to increase, from 116 billion pounds per year in 1950 to 170 billion in 2003.(6,7) Although these animals would naturally make only enough milk to meet the needs of their calves (around 16 pounds a day), genetic manipulation, antibiotics, and hormones are used to force each cow to produce more than 18,000 pounds of milk a year (an average of 50 pounds a day).(8,9) Cows are also fed unnatural, high-protein diets, which include dead chickens, pigs, and other animals, because their natural diet of grass would not provide the nutrients necessary for them to produce the massive amounts of milk required by the industry.(10)
Mastitis
Painful inflammation of the mammary glands, or mastitis, is common among cows raised for their milk and is one of the reasons most frequently cited by dairy farms for sending cows to slaughter. There are about 150 bacteria that can cause the disease, one of which is E. coli.(11) Symptoms are not always visible, so the somatic cell count (SCC) of milk is checked to determine the presence of infection. Somatic cells are a combination of white blood cells and skin cells that are normally shed from the lining of the udder. Just as in humans, white blood cells, sometimes referred to as “pus,” are produced to combat infection. The SCC of healthy milk is below 100,000 cells per milliliter, but the dairy industry is allowed to combine milk from the teats of all the cows in a herd to arrive at a “bulk tank” somatic cell count (BTSCC) and can sell milk with a maximum BTSCC of 750,000 cells per millileter.(12,13) A BTSCC of 700,000 or more generally indicates that two-thirds of the cows in the herd are suffering from udder infections.(14)
Studies have shown that providing cows with cleaner housing, more space, and better diets, bedding, and care lowers the SCC of their milk and their incidence of mastitis.(15) A Danish study of cows subjected to automated milking systems found “acutely elevated cell counts during the first year compared with the previous year with conventional milking. The increase came suddenly and was synchronized with the onset of automatic milking.”(16) Yet instead of improving conditions on factory farms or easing cows’ production burden, the dairy industry is exploring the use of cloned cattle who have been genetically manipulated to be resistant to mastitis.(17)
The Veal Connection
While female calves are slaughtered or added to the dairy herd, male calves are taken from their mothers when they are as young as 1 day old and are chained in tiny stalls for three to 18 weeks to be raised for veal.(18,19) They are fed a milk substitute that is designed to make them gain at least 2 pounds per day, and their diet is purposely low in iron so that their flesh stays pale as a result of anemia.(20) An enzyme from their stomachs is used to produce rennet, an ingredient used in many cheeses.(21) Calves raised for veal commonly suffer from diarrhea, pneumonia, and lameness.
Environmental Problems
Large dairy farms have a detrimental effect on the environment. In California, America’s top milk-producing state, manure from dairy farms has poisoned hundreds of square miles of groundwater, rivers, and streams. Each of the state’s more than one million dairy cows excretes 120 pounds of waste every day—an amount equal to the waste of two dozen people.(22) Overall, animals on factory farms, including dairy farms, produce 500 million tons of manure each day, much of which ends up in our waterways and drinking water. The Environmental Protection Agency reports that agricultural runoff is the primarily cause of polluted lakes, streams, and rivers.(23)
Eighty percent of all agricultural land in the U.S. is used to raise animals for food or to grow grain to feed them—that’s almost half the total land mass of the lower 48 states.(24) Each cow raised by the dairy industry drinks as much as 50 gallons of water per day.(25) Along with chickens, pigs, and other animals raised for food, cows are the primary consumers of half the water in the U.S.(26)
Human Bodies Fight Cow’s Milk
Besides humans (and domesticated animals who are fed by humans), no other species drinks milk beyond infancy or drinks the milk of another species. Cow’s milk is suited to the nutritional needs of calves, who—unlike human infants—have four stomachs and gain hundreds of pounds in a matter of months, sometimes weighing more than 1,000 pounds before their second birthdays.(27) Cow’s milk also contains about three times as much protein as human milk.(28,29)
Cow’s milk is the number one cause of food allergies among infants and children, according to the American Gastroenterological Association.(30) Most people begin to produce less lactase, the enzyme that helps with the digestion of milk, when they are as young as 2 years old. This reduction can lead to lactose intolerance.(31) Millions of Americans are lactose intolerant, and an estimated 90 percent of Asian-Americans and 75 percent of Native- and African-Americans suffer from the condition, which can cause bloating, gas, cramps, vomiting, headaches, rashes, and asthma.(32) Studies have also found that autism and schizophrenia in children may be linked to the body’s inability to digest the milk protein casein; symptoms of these diseases diminished or disappeared in 80 percent of the children who were switched to milk-free diets.(33)
A U.K. study showed that people who were suffering from irregular heartbeats, asthma, headaches, fatigue, and digestive problems “showed marked and often complete improvements in their health after cutting milk from their diets.”(34)
Calcium and Protein Myths
Although American women consume tremendous amounts of calcium, their rates of osteoporosis are among the highest in the world. Conversely, Chinese women consume half the calcium (all of it from plant sources) and have scant incidence of the bone disease.(35) Medical studies indicate that rather than preventing the disease, milk may actually increase women’s risk of osteoporosis. A Harvard Nurses’ Study of more than 77,000 women aged 34 to 59 found that those who consumed two or more glasses of milk per day had higher risks of broken hips and arms than those who drank one glass or less per day.(36) T. Colin Campbell, professor of nutritional biochemistry at Cornell University, said, “The association between the intake of animal protein and fracture rates appears to be as strong as that between cigarette smoking and lung cancer.”(37)
Protein deficiency (or “kwashiorkor”) is very rare in the United States and is usually only a problem for those living in famine-stricken countries.(38) Consumption of excessive protein from dairy products, eggs, and meat has been linked to the formation of kidney stones and has been associated with cancer of the colon and liver.(39,40) It is also suspected of putting a strain on the kidneys, which take calcium from the bones to compensate.(41) Humans can get all the protein that they need from legumes, nuts, seeds, yeast, tofu, and beans.
What You Can Do
The best way to save cows from the misery of factory farming is to stop buying milk and other dairy products. Discover the joy of soy! Fortified soy and rice milks provide calcium, vitamins, iron, zinc, and protein but contain no cholesterol. Soy and rice milks are perfect for cereal, coffee, and soups and also work well in baked goods and other recipes. Many delicious dairy alternatives—such as almond, rice, oat, or soy milk and Soy Dream and Tofutti brand “ice cream”—are available in health and grocery stores.
Vegetarianism and veganism mean eating for life—yours and animals’. Call 1-888-VEG-FOOD or visit GoVeg.com for a free vegetarian starter kit.

Vegan
02-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Taken from: http://www.peta.org/mc/factsheet_display.asp?ID=98

And, before anyone goes on to say, well that was found on a PETA site, it does not matter what your personal feelings are towards PETA, that article is supported by research. You can scroll down at the bottom of that site and see all of the footnotes that are provided to back that up. Truth is truth.

7EL7
02-10-2006, 02:11 PM

ECHO THIS ^

BUT I CAN'T DRINK MILK ANYMORE PROBALLY AIN'T REALLY MILK EITHER

BUT ELIJAH IS 1000% CORRECT

BUT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE AN EXPERT

Vegan
02-10-2006, 02:26 PM
ECHO THIS ^

BUT I CAN'T DRINK MILK ANYMORE PROBALLY AIN'T REALLY MILK EITHER

BUT ELIJAH IS 1000% CORRECT

BUT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE AN EXPERT

If you look at this from outside the box of his doctrine, you can clearly see he made an error in his recommendation. The facts don't lie. I do not know how much evidence one needs to see before they admit he is wrong. I can understand the reluctance to do so, though. It is the same thing as telling a die-hard Christian their new testament is nothing more than the words of men, and not "divine inspiration" It is hard for someone who believes strongly in one point of view to see another. That is why I think and learn from outside the box and use all sources available to form a belief.

With that being said, I still think he is spot on with a lot of his recommendations. I still believe he does more good than harm with these books and helps to elevate ones awareness when it comes to what they are putting into their bodies. Still, one should look into more sources beofre taking his words as literal fact, as you should with what anyone says.

7EL7
02-10-2006, 02:31 PM
So Your Only Problem With Whats Written Is His Stance On Milk,greens, And Kale ?

Vegan
02-10-2006, 02:39 PM
So Your Only Problem With Whats Written Is His Stance On Milk,greens, And Kale ?

Pretty much, but I do know that whole grains and brown rice are incredibly healthy for ones self as well.

One thing I cannot understand is the NOI has a restaurant here in Naptown and they sell a whole lot of everything their founder said was bad for you. Pissed me off a tad, I went in expecting to find some great vegan food, but all they offered were a whole lot of dead animals, minus pigs. The had cow, chicken, turkey, and some sea animals for sale. The guy at the counter was like, we have veggie burgers, but they included cow cheese in them. They were also prepared on the same grill as the animal body parts they were selling.

On the other hand, some major cities have Soul Vegetarian (and offshoots like Eternity Cafe in Saint Louis) locations which are entirely ran by black folks who sell truly great vegan, nutritioally sound food.

7EL7
02-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Shure It Was Owned And Ran By The Noi ?

There Are Plenty And Many Little Offshoots You Know

Some Even Use The Same Title But Are Not Officially A Part Of The Noi

Be Careful

And I Ain't Read What You Wrote Posted About Milk

When I Have The Patience To Read It I Will

Vegan
02-10-2006, 02:49 PM
It looked official, and it was adjacent to their temple in Indy.

THE W
02-10-2006, 02:54 PM
where does the bible condemn the consumption of pig?

Mumm Ra
02-10-2006, 10:59 PM
I went to barnes and noble to look for this book but they didn't have it :/

Aqueous Moon
02-11-2006, 12:50 AM

http://bibleontheweb.com/Images/Prevoff.jpg
Leviticus 11:7 - And the swine, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you.

Deuteronomy 14:8 - And the swine, because it parts the hoof but does not chew the cud, is unclean for you. Their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch.

Proverbs 11:22 - Like a gold ring in a swine's snout is a beautiful woman without discretion.

Isaiah 65:4 - who sit in tombs, and spend the night in secret places; who eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;

Isaiah 66:3 - "He who slaughters an ox is like him who kills a man; he who sacrifices a lamb, like him who breaks a dog's neck; he who presents a cereal offering, like him who offers swine's blood; he who makes a memorial offering of frankincense, like him who blesses an idol. These have chosen their own ways, and their soul delights in their abominations;

Isaiah 66:17 - "Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one in the midst, eating swine's flesh and the abomination and mice, shall come to an end together, says the LORD.

Matthew 7:6 - "Do not give dogs what is holy; and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under foot and turn to attack you. ( my personal favorite)

Matthew 8:30 - Now a herd of many swine was feeding at some distance from them.

Matthew 8:31 - And the demons begged him, "If you cast us out, send us away into the herd of swine."

Matthew 8:32 - And he said to them, "Go." So they came out and went into the swine; and behold, the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea, and perished in the waters.

7EL7
02-11-2006, 03:12 AM
It looked official, and it was adjacent to their temple in Indy.

Temple ?..................

7EL7
02-11-2006, 03:13 AM

LMMFAO !

AGAIN

Vegan
02-11-2006, 07:20 AM
Temple ?..................

Okay, mosque. I've heard members of the NOI call it a Temple before. I realize in Isalm, houses of worship are called Mosques.

LORD NOSE
02-11-2006, 02:54 PM
Legendary producer Jay Dee of late '90's Detroit rap trio Slum Village has just passed.
Jay-Dee has produced such classics as "The Light" by Common, "Stakes is High" by De La Soul, Woo Hahh (remix) by Busta Rhymes feat. ODB and countless others.
He has also produced originals and remixes over the last 12 years for artists such as D' Angelo, Janet jackson, The Pharcyde, a Tribe Called Quest and many many others.
Jay Dee recently released an all instrumental album titled "Donuts" on indie hip-hop label Stones Throw.
Not long ago, Jay Dee answered a few rumors in XXL:
"I went overseas for two weeks and was eatin' all this crazy-ass food. As soon as I got back, I had the flu or something, and I had to check myself into the hospital. Then they (doctors) [found] out I had a ruptured kidney and was malnourished from not eatin' the right kinda food. It was real simple, but it ended with me being in the hospital."
Jay Dee passed around 8:00 this morning at his home in California. James (J-Dilla) Yancey will forever be remembered as one of the greatest producers in Hip-Hop.
We'd like to send our condolences to Jay Dee's family, Rest In Peace Dilla...

Here's an email from another legendary DJ, DJ Premier:
"for those that really know HIP HOP.......this goes out to Jay Dee who we know as J Dilla formerly of the group Slum Village who left this earth this morning in California.......Although he was from Detroit, he was very sicc lately and just finished touring the world under the circumstances...........True Warrrior and on of the hottest producers in the world of Hip Hop..........Rest In Peace My Dude.....You aint sicc no more.....DJ Premier "

Vegan
02-11-2006, 03:09 PM
Damn... R.I.P J-Dilla!

THE W
02-11-2006, 04:49 PM
http://bibleontheweb.com/Images/Prevoff.jpg
Leviticus 11:7 - And the swine, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you.

Deuteronomy 14:8 - And the swine, because it parts the hoof but does not chew the cud, is unclean for you. Their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch.

Proverbs 11:22 - Like a gold ring in a swine's snout is a beautiful woman without discretion.

Isaiah 65:4 - who sit in tombs, and spend the night in secret places; who eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;

Isaiah 66:3 - "He who slaughters an ox is like him who kills a man; he who sacrifices a lamb, like him who breaks a dog's neck; he who presents a cereal offering, like him who offers swine's blood; he who makes a memorial offering of frankincense, like him who blesses an idol. These have chosen their own ways, and their soul delights in their abominations;

Isaiah 66:17 - "Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one in the midst, eating swine's flesh and the abomination and mice, shall come to an end together, says the LORD.

Matthew 7:6 - "Do not give dogs what is holy; and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under foot and turn to attack you. ( my personal favorite)

Matthew 8:30 - Now a herd of many swine was feeding at some distance from them.

Matthew 8:31 - And the demons begged him, "If you cast us out, send us away into the herd of swine."

Matthew 8:32 - And he said to them, "Go." So they came out and went into the swine; and behold, the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea, and perished in the waters.

im not a jew, so this doesnt apply to me. gentiles were not under those rules for clean and unclean animals.

WARPATH
02-11-2006, 06:19 PM
Bacon, suasage, eggs, that's that shit woman promote when they cook me breakfast.

Puppy, buffalo, turkey, deer, that's that shit I promote.

LORD NOSE
02-13-2006, 04:21 PM
im not a jew, so this doesnt apply to me. gentiles were not under those rules for clean and unclean animals.

only what was written in deuteronomy and leviticus are laws for the Israelites

what do you have to say about the rest

and wether its in the laws or not its a filthy animal and was not made for food

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/swine.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/swine2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/swinecontinue7.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/khinziyr.jpg

LORD NOSE
02-13-2006, 04:22 PM
WHY WOULD THE GOD OF THE BIBLE COMPARE THE FLESH OF PIGS TO THE FLESH OF RATS AND OTHER ADBOMINABLE THINGS ?

http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10222/SWINE.jpg

LHX
02-13-2006, 07:10 PM
there is a difference between eating pig
and
eating pig to live

when monks eat pig
they go supernova

a similar effect to what happens when you have metal teeth

lostmanual
02-13-2006, 08:16 PM
very impressive ....are u a WU TANG member? could you hook me up i produce and emcee and...i got all those lesson u have u know... im from C MEDINA (CHICAGO)..anyway u know as i got older and i look at the lessons that was left for us by ELIJAH MUHAMMAD i realize u must read them carfully.. he is a sciencetist and if you read his work with maturity you will understand everything is ying and yang...you can't be a total vegetarian in the city ..you will loose strength and become dearlirious because the evironment is polluted..the HORNORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD wanted us to strive for profection..so quite naturally he will tell you vegetarian is the best diet..but this EXTREMISM has gone to far..have you notice the majority of vegetarians break down and eat some kind of chicken or fish at some point...why?.. don't play yourself GOD...look at our asian culture and how they eat meat...its always in small portions and always i mean always with vegetables..NO DISREPECT.. ARE U A WU TANG MEMBER? COULD YOU HELP ME BE A MEMBER I PRODUCE AND EMCEE.................THANKYOU I AM A MOORISH AMERICAN.

lostmanual
02-13-2006, 08:19 PM
herbivore and wu membership

very impressive ....are u a WU TANG member? could you hook me up i produce and emcee and...i got all those lesson u have u know... im from C MEDINA (CHICAGO)..anyway u know as i got older and i look at the lessons that was left for us by ELIJAH MUHAMMAD i realize u must read them carfully.. he is a sciencetist and if you read his work with maturity you will understand everything is ying and yang...you can't be a total vegetarian in the city ..you will loose strength and become dearlirious because the evironment is polluted..the HORNORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD wanted us to strive for profection..so quite naturally he will tell you vegetarian is the best diet..but this EXTREMISM has gone to far..have you notice the majority of vegetarians break down and eat some kind of chicken or fish at some point...why?.. don't play yourself GOD...look at our asian culture and how they eat meat...its always in small portions and always i mean always with vegetables..NO DISREPECT.. ARE U A WU TANG MEMBER? COULD YOU HELP ME BE A MEMBER I PRODUCE AND EMCEE.................THANKYOU I AM A MOORISH AMERICAN.

lostmanual
02-13-2006, 08:23 PM

LORD NOSE
02-13-2006, 08:29 PM

WHY DO YOU FEEL ITS EXTREME TO NOT EAT ROTTEN MEAT ?

lostmanual
02-13-2006, 08:29 PM
We Are Animals !!!!wanting To Be Gods And If Only We Could Demostrate..we Then Could Be Gods ..in Which We Will Always Are To Be ..by Are Maker ...and His Intent Until Then..we're Fronting..to Answer Your Question Nothing Is Extreme About It If We Include The Right Circumstances!!! Which Is Perfection..!

lostmanual
02-13-2006, 08:40 PM
We Are Animals !!!!wanting To Be Gods And If Only We Could Demostrate..we Then Could Be Gods ..in Which We Will Always Are To Be ..by Are Maker ...and His Intent Until Then..we're Fronting..to Answer Your Question Nothing Is Extreme About It If We Include The Right Circumstances!!! Which Is Perfection..!

Aqueous Moon
02-14-2006, 02:09 PM
herbivore and wu membership

That's a good point about the vegetarianism/extremism. I was veggies for about 5 years and I went back to some meats...I thought I just wasn't ready for it...but, I'm thinking about what you said...very interesting.
Peaace

LHX
02-15-2006, 10:02 AM
eating is alchemy

your body knows what it needs

the difficult part is getting past the craving aspect of food

fasting is difficult
but
it is over-rated

it is not as difficult as eating properly

once again
it is all about BALANCE

giving up meat without knowledge can be hazardous

LORD NOSE
02-15-2006, 03:50 PM
when some go vegan they don't know what the hell they doing so they'lll always decline back to the beast level

Malcom Guevera
02-15-2006, 06:44 PM
eating is alchemy

Word is Born.............FOODS and DRUGS go hand in hand. I cant stand iggnorant folk that dont understand simple principles.

WARPATH
02-15-2006, 07:52 PM
Eating isn't Alchemy, it's chemistry. Different societies have different diets, so while an all veg diet will work for some people it isn't built for everyone. Ex. Plain indians diet consisted mostly of meat, today many natives suffer from diabetes on the reservation because of processed sugar and foods.

While an all veg diet would be healthy for some, it isn't built for everyone, nor does eating meat make you a beast. Nature, has the meat eaters eating plant eaters, don't eat the plant eaters? then all the plants get ate, the world moves in ciphers, like LHX siad- it's all about balance.

LORD NOSE
02-15-2006, 09:06 PM
eating meat doesn't make you a beast - falling victim to whatever does bring one back down to a beast level - and that person is usually worst than before -

Malcom Guevera
02-15-2006, 09:46 PM
Eating isn't Alchemy, it's chemistry.

Differant foods or whatever you decide to put in your body affect your attitude and out look. It is a matter of alchemy. Thier are abilites that exist withing the MIND that people are unable to access because of the poison one puts in thier body.

vegetarian or meat eater. an apple is red, green or yellow, you have your choice, expierant and you will find out which is yours.............

THE W
02-15-2006, 10:25 PM
WHY WOULD THE GOD OF THE BIBLE COMPARE THE FLESH OF PIGS TO THE FLESH OF RATS AND OTHER ADBOMINABLE THINGS ?

http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10222/SWINE.jpg
like i said man, the bible does not count it as sin to eat pork. only for the jews. for those who follow jesus, those laws for clean and unclean animals were abolished with the new covanent in jesus's blood.

its not what goes into your body that makes you evil, its what comes out.

Aqueous Moon
02-15-2006, 10:33 PM
Who cares if eating pork is a "sin" or not? It still is the worst meat you can put in your body...that's the point, though

THE W
02-15-2006, 10:38 PM
Who cares if eating pork is a "sin" or not? It still is the worst meat you can put in your body...that's the point, though
it probably is...so what? if you eat it moderately its harmless.

i love me some bacon and some ham.

Prince Shafala
02-16-2006, 07:49 AM

fair enough, its your body.

LHX
02-16-2006, 11:15 AM

thus the problem

subtle
but
still a problem

LORD NOSE
02-16-2006, 10:24 PM
silike i said man, the bible does not count it as sin to eat pork. only for the jews. for those who follow jesus, those laws for clean and unclean animals were abolished with the new covanent in jesus's blood.

SIN ?

i could care less if it was considered a sin or not by any one the shit is nasty and is not meant to be taken as food - it is a garbage disposal like catfish

and how does shit,piss,and sweat make you evil when it comes out ?

are you saying that its ok to put anything into your mouth ?

how about crack smoke ?

it goes into your mouth and makes you rob your moms for more - if that ain't evil i don't know what is - chill out and ask questions

Maboya
02-26-2006, 01:31 AM
si

SIN ?

i could care less if it was considered a sin or not by any one the shit is nasty and is not meant to be taken as food - it is a garbage disposal like catfish

and how does shit,piss,and sweat make you evil when it comes out ?

are you saying that its ok to put anything into your mouth ?

how about crack smoke ?

it goes into your mouth and makes you rob your moms for more - if that ain't evil i don't know what is - chill out and ask questions

This the same cat who accuses others (i.e. being Satan like) of being negative in peaceful threads, but here he going off in a vegeterian/diet post. LMAO

7EL7
02-26-2006, 03:02 AM
ok wilson

Maboya
02-26-2006, 03:33 AM
ok wilson

womp womp.

Hey nigga they giving u permission to come back to Now Why anytime soon?? I wanna talk to you in person...wherever u feel comfortable sun... BX..125th...Forty Deuce...Shaolin...and we'll see what's really good

7EL7
02-26-2006, 03:38 AM
womp womp.

Hey nigga they giving u permission to come back to Now Why anytime soon?? I wanna talk to you in person...wherever u feel comfortable sun... BX..125th...Forty Deuce...Shaolin...and we'll see what's really good

ok wilson

nice front but i already told you i'll see you tommorow

Maboya
02-26-2006, 04:01 AM
ok wilson

nice front but i already told you i'll see you tommorow

u planning on dying or sumthing? i know about u son..u pushing 40...you make ya lil rap beats..LMAO..and u post porn for teeny boppers on rap forums...don't let me expose u to the people who don't know you...don't do it to yourself sun

7EL7
02-26-2006, 04:04 AM
u planning on dying or sumthing? i know about u son..u pushing 40...you make ya lil rap beats..LMAO..and u post porn for teeny boppers on rap forums...don't let me expose u to the people who don't know you...don't do it to yourself sun

do what you gotta do wilson

Maboya
02-26-2006, 04:13 AM
do what you gotta do wilson

which one of these cats is u son? haha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/mainfury3.jpg

ol 80's cokehead faggot

7EL7
02-26-2006, 04:15 AM
which one of these cats is u son? haha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/mainfury3.jpg

ol 80's cokehead faggot

cats ? i see no cats wilson

Maboya
02-26-2006, 04:19 AM
cats ? i see no cats wilson

wow... u done smoke yaself retarded

7EL7
02-26-2006, 04:20 AM
wow... u done smoke yaself retarded

nah - i just really don't see no cats

wilson

snapple
02-26-2006, 07:57 PM
:confused: is there any scientific evidence that pork is bad....i mean...it's not that salty...

LORD NOSE
02-26-2006, 11:38 PM
:confused: is there any scientific evidence that pork is bad....i mean...it's not that salty...

maby there is

try searching for the meanings of these words

TRICHINA

TRICHINIASIS

TRICHINIZE

TRICHINOSCOPE

TRICHINOSED

TRICHINOSIS

TRICHINOUS

ALSO TRICHINELLA SPIRALIS

Blazing Fire
03-03-2006, 02:29 AM
pork is disgusting.

people who eat a diet rich in ham bacon and pork are more likely to lie cheat and steal. and look like pigs.

One thing i dont think this article mentioned regarding food was microwaves...

microwaves are not a safe way to heat food.

it mutates and deforms the proteins in food which fuxx u up

its also not good to be around one which is in use

any profound mental states will certainly be disrupted by the 2.45 gigahertz magnetron pumping out radio waves strong enough to make food hot quickly...

your microwavin your brain

lets not forget who invented the microwave oven... the good old nazis...

you think that little glass with the metal screen is protecting you?

the microwave is a piece of shit invention

nobody can say anything though, the microwaved food industry is a gigantic interest,

a big thing today with corporations is "whatever hurts u makes me stronger"

its basic capitalism... there are 10 dollars in the world to be shared by 3 people... if one of the 3 fucks the other 2 brains up then its easier for him to take all the money.....

LHX
11-30-2006, 09:15 PM
bumped for the new guy