02-08-2006, 01:04 PM
she really did.....

mine goes CLOCKWISE!

Queen Of Poetry
02-08-2006, 01:05 PM
LOL...I sure did...ya'll know I ain't got no common sense.....LOL

WARPATH
02-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Hey just be happy you guys got running water. I had wait a year to get mines hooked up. Did you ever have to take shit in the middle winter and have that shit freez up on your ass before you were ever done. There's over a hundred families on the reservation going through that shit right now. This one house I went they're toilet was cammode- that shit didn't flush- it just festered until it was someone's turn to clean out. Then this other house round the way they call it the shit buckets- because they shit in a bucket and the house smells like shit, and when it's your turn to clean the bucke the house smells like clorox- real shit from the rez.

Queen Of Poetry
02-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Wow....I'm sorry about that.....I mean I know I am blessed and I never meant for this thread to come off like I am making fun....I really was just curious....

WARPATH
02-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Wow....I'm sorry about that.....I mean I know I am blessed and I never meant for this thread to come off like I am making fun....I really was just curious....

I wasn't trying to give anyone hard time about it, that's why I mentioned the shit buckets, believe mother fuckers around here get clowned when they go party at the shit buckets, but since we're talking about toilets I just thought I'd let be known that some toilets don't flush.

num2son
02-08-2006, 01:19 PM
Mine goes this way :moving hand counter clockwise:

Oztradamus
02-08-2006, 01:23 PM
I'll go check during my lunch hour

SMH @ QOP for making this a spin-off thread

Rebel_INS
02-08-2006, 02:00 PM
I have no idea I dont even watch it lmao

Oztradamus
02-08-2006, 02:04 PM
*Rates thread 5 Stars*

Aqueous Moon
02-08-2006, 02:11 PM
I wasn't trying to give anyone hard time about it, that's why I mentioned the shit buckets, believe mother fuckers around here get clowned when they go party at the shit buckets, but since we're talking about toilets I just thought I'd let be known that some toilets don't flush.

Peace

That's some deep shit,C.S....(no pun intended). But, why is it so bad out there ? Im' just asking cuz I don't know much about the rez's.

I'm guessing it's because of the soverienty of the rez...and no funds from the feds...?

NIGHT MAYOR
02-08-2006, 02:16 PM
the southern hemisphere rules!

Sexy Jasper
02-08-2006, 03:33 PM
It's kind of funny... when I have a freshly pressed poop floating around in my bowl... and I press the flush button... the water that's already there (plus the urine) just carries the poop down to the sewage killing fields. Then shortly after that, fresh water flows in. So there's no spin or whatever. No spin zone.

When I lived at my parents house, we had a toilet that did the clockwise 1080 degrees turd paint. After flushing, the inner bowl would look like a brown and white spirograph art work. Me and my parents would gather around the toilet and gaze into the mysterious waterfall and rate eachothers craftful creations.

One time I think I got hypnotised by the flushing powers and I thought I was Burt Reynolds. Don't ever do that.

Strange Fruit
02-08-2006, 03:39 PM
It's kind of funny... when I have a freshly pressed poop floating around in my bowl... and I press the flush button... the water that's already there (plus the urine) just carries the poop down to the sewage killing fields. Then shortly after that, fresh water flows in. So there's no spin or whatever. No spin zone.

When I lived at my parents house, we had a toilet that did the clockwise 1080 degrees turd paint. After flushing, the inner bowl would look like a brown and white spirograph art work. Me and my parents would gather around the toilet and gaze into the mysterious waterfall and rate eachothers craftful creations.

One time I think I got hypnotised by the flushing powers and I thought I was Burt Reynolds. Don't ever do that.

ROTFLMAO!

fucking classic.
i'm coming to your house.

Sexy Jasper
02-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Bring your own toilet paper.

Strange Fruit
02-08-2006, 03:54 PM
Bring your own toilet paper.

will do. anything else i need to bring?

Queen Of Poetry
02-08-2006, 04:16 PM
WTF?

That shit was funny as hell....I'm going with u Roze (we'll carpool.....LOL)

ilzPotent
02-08-2006, 04:24 PM

HILARIOUS...

you need jesus.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-08-2006, 04:32 PM
everyone in the northen hemisphere goes clock wise, southernn hemi goes anti. Dont wanna sound arrogant but i thought everyone knew that.

hectis
02-08-2006, 04:36 PM
I Learned That From The Simpsons

WARPATH
02-08-2006, 05:08 PM
Peace

That's some deep shit,C.S....(no pun intended). But, why is it so bad out there ? Im' just asking cuz I don't know much about the rez's.

I'm guessing it's because of the soverienty of the rez...and no funds from the feds...?

Soverienty and funds is part of it. Plains tribes were some of the last tribes to struggle against the U.S. government. All the way up until 1890 we fought the u.s. government, killed a lot of their generals (remember custers' last stand? yeah that's my ancestors whippin some ass) and captured the U.S. flag. In 1890 they had the wounded knee massacre and since then we quit fighting other wise I wouldn't be here today. I think this D.C.'s idea of revenge.

The main thing we have treaty rights to the water but the reservation is on the badlands- like a cold dessert in South Dakota- the land's hard to farm, it's like gumbo. And the water in the wells are bad. A lot of people are waiting for a pipe line that's coming from the missouri, and even then their houses aren't equipped with plumbing, they'll just get a yard hydrant.

The closer the pipeline is coming to completion the more the government cuts the funds, exspecially now since the republicans are in office, and John thune's are senator, he took are funds and put them twoards the white farmers in the oppisote side of the state. Most of the reservations are on the western part of the state.

Legally all this shit is suppose still be ours, but see the government would get certain indians drunk and trick them into signing treaties. Other treaties were signed to keep our people from being killed. While they built Mount Rushmore in the black hills- they used presidents that all did something bad against natives, even Abraham Lincoln- The black hills were never given up in a treaty. The u.s. government has a sick sense of humor.

Try searching "the poorest community in America". I'm pretty sure you'd get Pine Ridge, that's where I live. Alcholism, drugs, vilonce, we got all that shit here- you'll never hear about it though. I think my people are just having an Identity crisis, once we come out of it we'll be a strong nation again.

Bloo
02-08-2006, 06:36 PM
http://www.kiss-textil.de/02190005.jpg

Sexy Jasper
02-08-2006, 06:38 PM
Futuristic pooping

tekunique
02-08-2006, 07:04 PM
i like the ones that just sucks it right in..

Sexy Jasper
02-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Some toilets have really deep water. I mean, when you drop one, you'll hear a soft whistle for a few second and then SPLASH! You got your anus all wet like a homo and if you're quiet, you can just hear your droppings whisper: "pwned". You got your ass owned by a freefalling brownie. Man that pisses me off. Who designs these cruel devices? I'll tell you who, people who like wet rectums, people like Michael Winner. This all happened when I was a black Kung Fu teacher.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-08-2006, 11:36 PM
Ok....Oz got me curious.....

Which way does ur toilet flush?

Mines flushes clockwise......
All I see is brown sludge and matted toilet paper with floatillas of vegatation and bits of corn and beans

RZA's Wife aka Goddess
02-09-2006, 12:07 AM
I have no idea.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-09-2006, 12:52 AM
hm, intersesting thread....lol...i know mine should go anti clockwise but the water seems to shift around abit in no particular direction then go clockwise. lol, i can't believe i checked. hm, does any one actually know why it is different between the two hemispheres?

RZA's Wife aka Goddess
02-09-2006, 01:37 AM
http://www.kiss-textil.de/02190005.jpg

Disco

Bloo
02-09-2006, 03:08 AM
I think it's just got to do with the gravitational pull on the planet. Not like the planet is turning in he other direction south of the equator but it's gotta be something like that effecting it.