PDA

View Full Version : Hustle & Flow

Aqueous Moon
02-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Have ya'lll checked out this movie?

I thought it was real good. Homegirl from Baby boy..."Ya know it's hard out here fo a piiiimmmmp"

I just love the way she say that shit...

444trumpets
02-08-2006, 03:26 PM
"You know its hard out here for a pimp!"

yeah i feel you
im bout to drop the movie back off.

Whats his name did a hella good job acting feel me

The movie is coo more then i expected

b·baby36
02-08-2006, 06:54 PM
I thought the movie was gonna be shit but it turned out that I really liked it, I had 'It's hard out here for a pimp' and 'Whoop that Trick' in my head all night after watching it lol. Yeah Terrence Howard and Taraji Henson did a great job.

444trumpets
02-08-2006, 07:13 PM
yeah them dudes did good

"whup that trick" "get em"

"whup that trick " "get em"

Prince Shafala
02-09-2006, 09:34 AM
I thought the movie was gonna be shit but it turned out that I really liked it, I had 'It's hard out here for a pimp' and 'Whoop that Trick' in my head all night after watching it lol. Yeah Terrence Howard and Taraji Henson did a great job.

word i liked taraji henson's role as shug...overall the film was OK

Aqueous Moon
02-09-2006, 11:06 AM
taraji henson! that's her name...I was wondering what it was. I should have payed attention to the credits.

That girl can act! Did ya'll see her in the common video,Testify? She was real good in that too.

Prince Shafala
02-09-2006, 11:18 AM
yeh she is a good actress no doubt, i liked her role in baby boy alot.

444trumpets
02-09-2006, 12:32 PM
taraji henson opps! i thought that was the name of that one dude
producer head.

SlightlySlightedFan
02-14-2006, 07:34 AM
That movies sick, lotta parts of that movie I didn't expect, like the President/Daughter part, a lot of emotion in it. Terrance Howard was awesome, but he's good in everything. He did Lakawana Blues and, thats another really good performance . I liked how the movie was so gritty, and didn't aplolagize for much at all. Just like pure survival instinct all the way through, Luda was the nuts in that role. I've only seen it once, so I'm gonna have to see it again.

Aqueous Moon
02-14-2006, 03:32 PM
hell yeah, Ludacris acted his lil ass off. he got the shit beat outta him tho. I was like that's what you get, fool!

wu gambino
02-14-2006, 05:43 PM
yea, i blindly bought that on dvd a few weeks ago. I thought it was gonna be another one of those shit movies based around the hip-hop culture, but then I read otherwise. So i picked it up. A really good movie. Best part was the ending. Luda chucked his demo in the toilet and Terrance Howard F'd him up.... :)

cap
03-13-2006, 06:29 AM
just finished watching it.
i liked it a lot,that lead guy was very good.
i thought it got a bit corny at times.
thats the only negative thing to say bout this film.
really dope movie,must see for every rap fan.

Rebel_INS
03-15-2006, 11:50 PM
Whoop that trick "get em"? What the fuck? Wack

Visionz
03-18-2006, 06:20 AM
I thought it was a pretty good movie but I am the only one who thought Deejay's pimp game was a little too fuckin soft in that movie. Ain't no real pimp put up with a trick runnin her mouth like that one bitch. He should take some notes from the dude that was beatin her ass by the end of the movie......And speaking of Luda acting his ass off, ya'll check out Crash? I thought that was an excellenct film. Complex characters that really make you take a step back and look at the world around you.

Visionz
03-18-2006, 10:57 PM
^are you sayin that DMX is a better actor than Luda? And it's not like he starred in the movie anyways. I thought he did play a good part, just the same as Crash.

Aqua Luna
03-19-2006, 03:02 PM
Yeah Eric,

Crash was off the chain!

I think Luda got skills...Imma watch out for him and see what kinda different type rolls he can pull off.

Aqua Luna
03-19-2006, 03:04 PM
Fuck All These Hip Hop Movie Gay Ass Shit Flicks. 8mile Was Shit, This Was Shit And That New Movie Atl Will Be Shit. What The Fuck Is With Actors Thinking They Can Rap And Rappers Thinkin They Can Act?! With The Exception Of 2pac Or Dmx, These Other Fools Need To Get A Bitch Slap Back To Reality. Just Cus U Good In 1 Form Of Entertainment Doesn't Necessarily Mean You'll Be Good At All Forms. Fuck This Shit

Whattt!!!??

Pale kris?...I thought you wasn't fucking wit wu corp no more...

LMAO...Hustle & Flow is a cool little flick...stop hating! :cool:

Ironlungz
03-21-2006, 01:12 PM
Yeah movie was cool, way better than 8 mile
Funny thing tho: Terrence Howard beat the crap outta Luda in two Oscar-nominated movies this year....

Lil' Ruger
09-27-2006, 11:21 PM
Whoop that trick "get em"? What the fuck? Wack

hater shit was bomb

TeknicelStylez
09-28-2006, 03:01 AM
Na you guys are bugging that movie was fuckin awful

and wtf kind of pimp got 2 hoes in his fuckin stable.

CharlesJones
09-28-2006, 04:34 PM
LOL@Taraji Henson looked tore up from the floor up in Hustle & Flow hahahahahahahahahahaha. She's a good actress though and a cutie. Did ya'll see her in Four Brothers movie with Terrence Howard? I love Four Brothers. She also played in Something New movie with Sanaa Lathan, Blair Underwood, Mike Epps.

Lil' Ruger
09-28-2006, 07:55 PM
Na you guys are bugging that movie was fuckin awful

and wtf kind of pimp got 2 hoes in his fuckin stable.

he had 3 at the beggining but if their were to many i guess it wud be to many ppls parts or summin.

INF
09-28-2006, 08:26 PM
This movie makes me sick right now. Niggas aint gettin a chance to make their dreams come true. Shit this was a good movie.

Ozmosis
09-28-2006, 09:12 PM
"stomp that ho" was the best line ever