PDA

View Full Version : Dance Dance Revolution

Oztradamus
02-08-2006, 06:14 PM
Any of you cats into this game? I luuuh me some DDR, it's fun and good for you (Exercise)

Bloo
02-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Oh yeah

I ain't gonna front DDR is my joint :) I get funny looks sometimes when I tell folks I play but I tell em I used to feel the same way. but once you play you'll get into it. I usually end up playing by myself because no one else I know outside of my sisters plays. But it's all good. Plus I lost like 15 pounds by playing so it's all good :)

Antifreeze
02-08-2006, 08:00 PM
i have played it a couple times at the arcade. it is very fun. theres a couple asians who play it for hours at a time with gatorade and a bag full of change. i talked to one once and he said he was training for a tournament and i laughed and walked away.

Oztradamus
02-09-2006, 03:04 AM
Oh yeah

I ain't gonna front DDR is my joint :) I get funny looks sometimes when I tell folks I play but I tell em I used to feel the same way. but once you play you'll get into it. I usually end up playing by myself because no one else I know outside of my sisters plays. But it's all good. Plus I lost like 15 pounds by playing so it's all good :)

Word, at first I thought WTF is this gay shit? I was hesitant to play because I thought it was gay to be jumping around the pad and shit.. But one day I said fuck it nobody is looking and gave it a try... Been hooked since then, the game literally changed my life for the better in 1 year and a half of playing DDR with a well balanced diet.. I lost 101 pounds, no lie.. I still play the game till this day, each night once I get home from work, I do 1000 Calories on the Workout mode... I got DDR Max, DDR Max 2, DDR Max Revolution, DDR Max Revoultion 2 that's just for the PS2, for the X-Box I have DDR Ultramix 2, niccas wyl' out when I do the Heavy Setting

Bloo
02-09-2006, 04:03 AM
Oh shit, that's crazy! I thought I was doing good on standard :)

I see I'ma have to step my game up

Rebel_INS
02-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Hell yea the game is hella ill. I have Ultramix 1 and 2. Its hella fun. Especially the arcade ones. Game owns!

Fragmented
02-12-2006, 08:21 PM
i used to play this on a regular, ain't done it in over 1 and a bit years, got to the stage where i could perfect combo max300 with hidden notes on random, came 3rd in the levi torny in london, can't be arsed with it these days would rather play pump it up if i play them :)

Undead Ninja
02-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Of course I love some DDR lol!

Frontal Lobotomy
02-24-2006, 09:29 AM
DDR is good shit. Though I think it'd make more sense to just dance in the street and have money thrown at you, rather than plug it into the game heh