PDA

View Full Version : The Official Wu-Tang Reunion Tour Reviews Thread

"G" (the Promoter)
02-08-2006, 04:36 AM
I'm sitting at the Hotel in New Haven CT, the show at Toad's Place last night was jam packed. All the remaining members of Wu were there and performed, as well as Cappadonna, Killah Priest,and Theodore Unit.I'll try to get some pics posted tomorrow if I can. The crowd was def feeling the Clan's performance and showed alot of love.The show was tight and it felt good to see them back on stage together.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/GthePromoter/Gspics008.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/GthePromoter/Gspics007.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/GthePromoter/Gspics006.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/GthePromoter/Gspics003.jpg
*** photo's property of "G" and the Wu Music Group ***

I'll be posting more from the tour later after I clean them up

LiquidSwords32
02-08-2006, 01:59 PM
wow is all i gotta say after last night. Voltron was there life in full effect. i was gonna voice memo the track names last night into my phone but of course I got so into it I totally forgot too. So did anybody get the whole track list last night at all. alright now, True or false from last night......Inspectah Deck, Raekwon and RZA shined the best out of all.
U-God almost looked like a bum last night. And lastly, I love him and all but god damn Method Man is an attention whore but shit was hot when he did the front flip into the crowd. Also anybody rollin to the show in Springfield on Thursday? How is that place? I'm really thinking about goin into work late on friday to go see them again.

Swordsman
02-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Official Wu-Tang Reunion Tour Reviews Thread
Post every show review here from now on.

4-Bar Killer
02-08-2006, 05:56 PM
damn good looks on those pics G! damn, I said this about thousand times but I wish I were in the us right now

Deity Allah
02-08-2006, 06:18 PM
That's me with the Black Gloves and Yankee Fitted

racist randy
02-08-2006, 07:18 PM
hey, i gotta queston. how did yall get in the front, did yall go an hour b4 the show start? what did yall do?

P-Noid Brown
02-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Yo Look At Dude Right Under The O.d.b. Shirt Then Look 3 Pictures Up...that Niggas Color Increased Hard As Hell Niggas Need To Stop Drinkin On E.

shaolin_danger
02-09-2006, 10:41 AM
:eek: :eek: Yo to all my fello Wu Die hard fans I have 1 extra concert ticket for the Concert in Orlando, Florida @ the Hard rock Live for the Sunday Feb. 19th, Show get @ me if intrested.. @ alex_t16@yahoo.com peace ya'll

"G" (the Promoter)
02-09-2006, 10:48 AM
Due to issues with both vehicles, I wasn't at the show last night.Sorry to all I was going to get up with at the show.I'll be leaving the NYC office later today to head back out on the tour with at least 1 if not both of the vehicles. G

mgammon
02-09-2006, 10:48 AM
yo, what was the third track math played before the show started (worcester, ma 2/8)? it was an ill rza verse. first he played dog shit, then the rza verse of who the champion, but i've never heard the third cut.

Wu-Fam Specializt
02-09-2006, 12:22 PM
Last night in Worcester was dope. Meth was insane as always.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
02-09-2006, 12:27 PM
damn wish i could go many but yall ain't comin' no where near syracuse ny or oswego ny

tekunique
02-09-2006, 01:16 PM
thnx for the sticky, i see someone is listening. peace.

truth0ne
02-09-2006, 07:42 PM
I'll be at the Philly show on Saturday...

Hopefully, they won't front on me bringing my camera in to document this occasion, yo...

If I can get pics, I'll post them up here along with an accurate review of the proceedings.

Holding down Wu-Tang in Philly, this is truth0ne SGC.

Peace!

josborne36
02-09-2006, 11:29 PM
I went to the New Haven show. Place is too small for them. I have been to Toads for Wu solo shows and it is always a good time. But you couldnt move in that place. Deck and Meth were outside after the show. Gave Deck a pound and talked to him for a sec. Also noticed Divine and Trife in the street after the show. Also they were selling a pretty nice shirt-it said "The Classics" on the front and had album covers like "Ironman", "OB4CL", etc. Back said OB4CL2 coming soon. My highlights- seeing Killah Priest on stage with the crew and all 9 perfroming "Triumph". Peace

infamous2702
02-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Living in Syracuse is no excuse, I used to live there, and I would drive to NYC for shows all the time. its three and a half hours, thats just lazy..I live in SF now, and for some reason WU is ignoring all of the west coast.

MANISH
02-10-2006, 07:39 AM
Who's the dude with the long hair that rolls with method man, his tour manager or something?
He was with him on tour to.
He looks a little like Lord Jamar (i know it ain't him though).

It' gotta be a real big posse thats rolling with them on the tour.

kevawu
02-10-2006, 08:16 AM
AYO..AYO.. the show in worcester was off da hook. i was up there and it was worth the wait almost 2 hours mind you.the show had every one there with STREET-TRIFE and a couple other dudes.i give the show a 9.5 out of 10 and thats because you had ghost and deck not really doing shit like they should have.dont get me wrong its a blessing to see the whole wu on stage minus A SON RIP.MEF had the most energy he didnt stop the whole show.RZA did a tight job on the mic he probly lost everyone with this crazy space freestyle GZA killed all his shit even thou the mics were fuckin up all night MEF-GHOST sounded like they wanted to fuck up the sound man.RAE fogot some words on a jam and MEF put him on blast stoped the musik and all that.INS came ok a bit lazy MASTA killed one blood with no beat UGOD was drunk it seem like.CAPPA did a good job on the shit he had. they did a hot ODB triubute.but yo good fuckin show THE W ANIT NOTHIN 2 FUCK WIT STILL.

tekunique
02-10-2006, 09:16 AM
AYO..AYO.. the show in worcester was off da hook. i was up there and it was worth the wait almost 2 hours mind you.the show had every one there with STREET-TRIFE and a couple other dudes.i give the show a 9.5 out of 10 and thats because you had ghost and deck not really doing shit like they should have.dont get me wrong its a blessing to see the whole wu on stage minus A SON RIP.MEF had the most energy he didnt stop the whole show.RZA did a tight job on the mic he probly lost everyone with this crazy space freestyle GZA killed all his shit even thou the mics were fuckin up all night MEF-GHOST sounded like they wanted to fuck up the sound man.RAE fogot some words on a jam and MEF put him on blast stoped the musik and all that.INS came ok a bit lazy MASTA killed one blood with no beat UGOD was drunk it seem like.CAPPA did a good job on the shit he had. they did a hot ODB triubute.but yo good fuckin show THE W ANIT NOTHIN 2 FUCK WIT STILL.

thnx for the review, gettin more amped for the nyc show ~!

autumnsapphires
02-10-2006, 10:26 AM
I traveled from New York City to CT to see the Wu. That show was so hot that I might go the one here in the city on Valentines Day. Did anybody see the card I made for RZA?

tekunique
02-10-2006, 10:29 AM
I traveled from New York City to CT to see the Wu. That show was so hot that I might go the one here in the city on Valentines Day. Did anybody see the card I made for RZA?
no, please show.

autumnsapphires
02-10-2006, 12:07 PM
I was happy when RZA held it up at the show. I wasn't thinking straight when I asked this girl to hand it to him for me because she was closer to the stage. I wanted her to let him know it was from me but she did'nt and RZA thought it was from her. Anyway, when I get a chance to upload them on photobucket I will post the pics.

100pr00f
02-10-2006, 12:11 PM
were u aloud to take in a cammra,,,ima take mine

"G" (the Promoter)
02-10-2006, 12:26 PM
The Springfield show was pretty wild.Unfortunately due to the vehicle repairs I didn't make it to the Hippodrome till the Clan was onstage.The Clan ripped it once again, and after they did Ice Cream, they ended up with about 75% of the women in the place on stage with them.We tossed put a lot of the Wu Music Group "rebirth" posters and have some left for the next few shows. Hope to see some of you out at the next few shows. G

krokmitten ma3
02-10-2006, 01:02 PM
http://membres.lycos.fr/krokmittenland

what's up! here i' am come from paris... Do you konw me... :mad:

jayeye
02-10-2006, 06:38 PM
Hell yah this shit is sounding very good I hope the wu see how important they are to hip hop, squash all beefs, unify & take over. I cant wait for 2/28

Tommy Wong
02-11-2006, 01:24 AM
wow
i just gotback from the first nite philly show
waht a nite
waht can i say about the opening dj and the opening act
WACK
cats got booed
ne ways
clan went on around like 11?
killed shit, i was right up in front too
peace to g the promoter, pretty sure u was the dude in the yellow wu wear jacket right? upload those pics man! i think u got one of me, iwas the cat with teh white pinstripe hat
show was insane tho, life highlight

deezel
02-11-2006, 02:54 AM
got back from the philly show a little while ago...and the wu put on the best show i've ever seen from them the last couple of years (including solo performances)...they switched a lot of things up...

rza narrated the show, taking the audience through the clan albums...

they played the full versions of a lot of songs...this was the first time i heard the complete version of cream...and deck's verse sounded great...

meth was featured throughout the show (although some of the members looked a little pissed...masta killa looked out of it by the end)...but meth was on fire with m.e.t.h.o.d. man and release yo delf...

rza tore the fucking place open with wu ain't nothin' to fuck wit...and the way he did his verse for tearz was one of the best i've seen...

rza looked like he was on a mission to set the clan up to deliver a tight show and give the audience what they needed...

the only negative was the mics not working at times...

songs i remember:

brind da ruckus
cream
wu ain't nothin' to fuck wit
chessboxin'
tearz
m.e.t.h.o.d man
can it all be so simple (great)
release yo delf
you're all i need
bring da pain
ice cream
winter warz (cappa)
shadowboxin'
liquid swords
duel of the iron mic
incarcerated
crimonology
run
triumph
odb tribute
da rockwilder

100pr00f
02-11-2006, 06:55 AM
damn thats alot of tracks.....what time u get home

man i cant wait...2marro

racist randy
02-11-2006, 08:38 AM
Yeah, that shit was hot.

it was supposed to start at 8:30...at 9:10 some wack ass group got on stage, they got booed....lol it was funny niggaz threw drumsticks at them, water bottles, change lol. the artist was throwing they shits in the crowd they was throwing em back . lol

then the wu aint come out till 11:30. rza came out splashing bacardi on the fans. that shit was fire, meth was wilding out, deck was cool, rae looked big, ghost was killin it, u-god was kinda quiet, he did like 2 verses, so was masta kila, he kept pointin atme when i was rappin the songs, gza did alot of tracks, too but, it was mostly, Meth rae and ghost. then at one point ghost said cut the music, he was talking about how niggaz be buying this wack shit, then he played laffy taffy and started doing the dance, then the crowd was booing, then he played rakim, then we got hype(i think yall get the point) rza killed the tearz song. during the performance my cuz was like yo rza i got a demo, then he was like hold up but he threw it on there, then streetlife picked it up and dropped it, lol I met G the promoter, unfortunatley he couldnt get us backstage but he hooked me up with the state of grace Single, and some posters, i met mathematics at the end and he signed my stuff and we shooke hands he was cool. u couldnt bring a camera but i got some pics anyways.

racist randy
02-11-2006, 08:43 AM
Oh yeah i met wu fan 10304 and ugodzilla 36 there also, we was chillin and shit but then ugodzilla36 pulled out his cam recorder and he got caught so they kiced him out, peace to the kid.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/HollowDartz/Picture081.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/HollowDartz/Picture080.jpg

iamenfuego
02-11-2006, 10:07 AM
were people smokin in the electric factory?

the blazed sage
02-11-2006, 10:32 AM
what time did the first wu member hit the stage?

racist randy
02-11-2006, 11:36 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/HollowDartz/Picture086.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/HollowDartz/Picture085.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/HollowDartz/Picture083.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/HollowDartz/Picture084.jpg

4-Bar Killer
02-11-2006, 11:39 AM
good looks on the pics hollow

racist randy
02-11-2006, 11:39 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/HollowDartz/Picture082.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/HollowDartz/Picture086.jpg

racist randy
02-11-2006, 11:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/HollowDartz/Picture070.jpg
[img=http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/2061/picture0713de.th.jpg] (http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0713de.jpg)

racist randy
02-11-2006, 11:46 AM
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/3222/picture0723of.jpg

racist randy
02-11-2006, 11:46 AM
i got like 7 more but im gona chill

Tommy Wong
02-11-2006, 12:20 PM
hollow, which cat were, i was likeRIGHT in taht area where u were, i was porlly standin right next to you haha
i was curious as to who was from this site that was there

Razorsharp
02-11-2006, 12:57 PM
c0o picks hollow... anyways... how'd u get all the way in the front and is that "G" in the wu wear jacket?? did u meet any of the members? anyways... u lucky bastid... peace

Razorsharp
02-11-2006, 01:03 PM
y0o hollow... u didnt get caught with the camera?!? shiiit or u some sort of magician?? LMAO

racist randy
02-11-2006, 01:15 PM
lol, yeah that is g the promoter with the wu wear jacket, he took a pic of me too and we shook hands and he hooked me up. naw, i didnt get caught, i was taking quick shots lol, but ugodzilla36 got caught they kicked him out, i got in the front because we just walked through niggaz, we was originally in the back but we said fuck it.naw, G couldnt get us backstage so i couldnt meet anyone, but they were so close it felt like i did.

wufan10304
02-11-2006, 01:27 PM
yo that concert was hot..lol...my niggas was droppin like flies though. hollow darts know what i mean..lol...that shit was hot though..cool pics kid

Calculus
02-11-2006, 02:32 PM
im going to the orlando show.... i cant fucking wait

autumnsapphires
02-11-2006, 03:13 PM
That's it! I couldnt resist. I just booked my ticket to go to the Wu show again here in NYC. I had a real good time at the CT show now I can't wait until Wu comes home. They didn't perform Protct Ya Neck that night and I see they didnt at the other shows neither. I guess they don't want anyone to suffer any serious injuries. I'm a female and I get buckwild off that song.

wufan10304
02-11-2006, 05:12 PM
This is my review of the Wu-Tang Clan show on 2/10 in Philly last night. like i said, its MY review. if u dont like, it fuck it. anyway, me and my peoples got in there early, it had to be at least 7:45, we got up to the front. i met my nigga "Hollow Dartz" he was right next to me and shit. anway, around 8:30 niggas was still setting up mics, and all that. i been to many wu concerts actuallly all in the past year (wu show in jersey 04, Gza in 05, and ghostface in 05) and these niggas go on when they fuck they want. lol. so i figured they would hop on stage around 11 ish. so in the mean time, the dj playing wack records, then a band comes out to perform just to "entertain" us. basicly, mission failed. niggas was throwing change at these fools, booing em..the whole nine. philly niggas is gangsta. then towards the end, the band was throwing free t-shirts only to get them thrown back in there face. i told u philly niggas is gangsta! ha ha. so they bounced off stage around 10 something. and the crowd is now dying for the wu. so in the mean time, this dj is still spinning wack ass records. this nigga was playing fuckin jay-z, rocafella, and even queen pen! this nigga played Queen Pen! then shit got crazy when he played the whisper song. people was scratchin they head like huh? basicly, people were getting mad restless. then around 10:50 ish, mathmatics came out. he was getting the crowd hype, then one of cappadonnas people came out and said a few bars. then da nigga thats on masta killas song love spell came out and sang two half songs..lol..then trife the god came out, said a verse from biskits. then shit kinda died down a lil. like i said, i was up front, i was to the far right. and out the corner of my eye, i see a nigga come running from the back of the stage wit some fatigues spraying champagne on the crowd. he made his way to my side still spraying niggas..and the shit got in my eye too! that shit was burning! as he got close, i realized it was RZA! not that i dont kno who Rza is, but it was fog on the stage and shit. so behind Rza, was the whole clan! just coming out deep. i think they came out to "Bring the Rukas" the crowd went crazy. it was crazy seeing all them niggas on stage at the same time. right in front of me too! then they did a whole slew of songs, just killing it! it was definitley worth the wait. everyone brought there A game. they took time out to pay respect for ODB as well. they rapped a few of his songs. it was just mad fun! its hard to describe, you had to be there to know. so if the wu is coming near ya city, GO! that seemed like some once and a lifetime type shit. when was the last time the Wu went on tour? so do ya self a favor and go! Overall, i give the show a A-/ B+

Cons
Meth was doing way to many solo joints for me. i know he the star or whatnot, but i would have liked to see other brothers get they chance to shine. i mean, cappadonna, u god, and masta killa had like 3 verses the whole night. i know its 9 niggas, but everyone wants to shine. i was hoping it was like the jersey concert in 04. when niggas came out one by one for 10/15 minutes doing they solo shit. from U-god-Rza. then when rza was done doing his solo shit, the whole wu came back as one, and killed that shit! everyone had they time to shine on some solo shit, then at the end came back as one

Im a big masta killa fan, and for my nigga to only get like three or four verses, i was kinda upset about that. then when he was spitting, his mic was all fucked up

I wish they just didnt perform the classic songs, i wanted them to do more songs were everyone gets to shine. some of the joints on wu albums that are hot songs and has alot of members on them...such as bells of war, careful click click, shit like that.

that was the only cons..the rest of the concert was fire..lol

PROS
it was good seeing the whole wu up there with each other. they was patting each others backs and shit. it seemed like they was happy to be back together. definitley something ima remember.

Ghostface is funny as shit. he was talkin about how music is wack right now. then he said he was sorry for rap music right now and he sorry we have to listen to that bullshit. then mathmatics played Rakim, then he was like, this is REAL hip hop. then he math played laffy taffy..and ghost was doing that stupid ass dance making fun of that shit..then math played some biz markie to show real hip hop from what is on the radio

meth said its going to be a new wu album. so hopefully niggas will make some moves to get shit going. they was pumping the new ghostface cd as well..and cuban linx 2

autumnsapphires
02-11-2006, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the info aboput the Philly show. I was going to see Wu there originally and changed my mind. I'm glad I did because I would have been pissed with the mics messing up. They came out one by one with their solo joints at the Connecticut show and I thought that was better too. It helps build up the crowd because everyone was wondering who's coming out next. Then at the end the Clan was together. It was beautiful.

Liquidswordsman
02-11-2006, 06:57 PM
i was also in Philly...that opening band was sooooo wack...they had noooo chance, the DJ got caught with out having enought records, cause he started good with old hip-hop and then 4 hours later u could see him the the bottom of his stacks...... The "fog" u speak of was actually everybodies brother and mothers cigarette smoke (i love how before the wu came out everyone was trying so hard to smoke the herb and not get caught...and we didnt).......once they got on stage the dumbasses that the factory didnt have the mics right....go fig, a wu show with wack mic's.....so each member would pass the mic, but not METH, my man was hoggin all night.....GZA touched the mic one time in the first half hour, and meth did his rap in two of gza's joints but GZA didnt spit.......Masta Killa held down the back right part of the stage for like the whole concert....it just seemed like certain members were already tired of eachother........Ghost and Rae were sounded great, and the laffytaffy dance was epic......all in all it was a great show, but it just seemed like the group was together on a few things........thats life though.....wu-tang forever...

also....note to method.....dont jump into the section in the front with girls and people taking pictures of u, they probably wont be able to hold u....meth took one hell of a fall that nite

less meth singles...more wu-tang song...PE ace

autumnsapphires
02-11-2006, 07:41 PM
It's funny that you mention Meth jumping in an audienace full of girls. When I was 16 I went to see Meth and Red. I was front row center. Most girls love Meth so when he hit the stage the crowd was mostly women. He jumped in the audience and kicked me in the eye. I was alright and did'nt really care then, but I don't want it to happen again.

deezel
02-11-2006, 08:08 PM
i think it's better they all come out together...i'd rather they play the hot solo joints and group songs....at the meadowlands show i had to listen to some u-god shit i don't even know...some slow masta killa shit which is good but not at a big concert like that...last night the brothers were on their A game...i don't want to hear new u-god songs at a wu show...i think they have to come out together...that's where their energy is...so you can get a release yo delf by meth and then get hit off with some slick ass raekwon shit...to ghost...back to meth...and so on..

shaolin_danger
02-11-2006, 08:31 PM
:cool: Yo my die hard wu-fans in FLORIDA, i got one extra ticket for the Show in Orlando, Fl. Hard Rock Live Feb. 19th, holla2 me if intrested. alex_t16@yahoo.com;)

peace

shaolin_danger
02-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the info aboput the Philly show. I was going to see Wu there originally and changed my mind. I'm glad I did because I would have been pissed with the mics messing up. They came out one by one with their solo joints at the Connecticut show and I thought that was better too. It helps build up the crowd because everyone was wondering who's coming out next. Then at the end the Clan was together. It was beautiful.

Nah i want the hole CLAN ;) on stage from begining to END like in the "Disciples of the 36 Chambers DVD". and do nothing but FOREVER tracks and Pre 1992 thro 1997 tracks. nothing else. I've seen the one by one solo shit back on Iron Flag tour. I want WU-TANG CLAN Reunion all the classic album bangers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enter 36, Tical, Return to 36, Liquid Swords, Ironman and Forever!!!!!

and yo fello fanz get @ me i have an extra ticket for Orlando, Florida Show the LAST SHOW!!!!! email alex_t16@yahoo.com

Razorsharp
02-11-2006, 09:44 PM
damn u eastcoast bastids... lmao...

come over to bay area cali WU you hear me LMAO.... peace

i am going to GFK show in March

autumnsapphires
02-12-2006, 12:01 AM
no, please show.

I made the Bobby Digital mask red for Valentines Day. Unfortunately I will not post the inside of the card (that's personal). But you can see the envelope of the Birthday card I made for GZA as a sneak peak of my Wu-Tang slide show. Enjoy.

http://imagexoom.com/showGallery.php?gallery=VT78MTTMP

Tommy Wong
02-12-2006, 03:08 AM
ne one go to the saturday show? word is somoene got they ass beat in teh crowd?

truth0ne
02-12-2006, 04:02 AM
ne one go to the saturday show? word is somoene got they ass beat in teh crowd?
Someone got mushed out after the show, but it went farily well otherwise.

Aside from the... inappropriate opening act, the shit was lovely.

Blurry-ass cellphone pics up in about 8 or 9 hours...

All this driving in the damn snow... i need to sleep.

PEACE.

ST .PAUL
02-12-2006, 04:07 AM
you lucky bastard.... propz.

Tommy Wong
02-12-2006, 04:22 AM
yeah apparnetly somebody got slammed into a car or some shit haha
ne body make their way over to the merch table? how much were shirts

"G" (the Promoter)
02-12-2006, 05:29 AM
It's been hectic for me on this tour so far since I've been out of the "game" for a minute ,and the re adjusted sleep (or lack of) schedule .It's been good to be around my whole "family" again after not seeing them all together in a long time, as well as being able to meet some of you.I'll get pics posted next week after I get back from the tour. G

"G" (the Promoter)
02-12-2006, 05:57 AM
couple of photo's from the Springfield MA show, I'll get more up soon.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/GthePromoter/IMG_6548.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/GthePromoter/IMG_6551.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/GthePromoter/IMG_6530.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/GthePromoter/IMG_6522.jpg

ZiG 9th
02-12-2006, 06:15 AM
ZiG 9th was live an present @ the Wu-Tang show in illadelph on fri. nite too! I pretty much agree with what every1 else said about it as well. It was a good show! Not the best Wu- concert i ever been to, but it was still good! I almost didn't make it? I got outta work type late, came home and started noddin off 2 sleep. I was like fuck i don't feel like drivin there. But i can't let this ticket go to waste? I don't have $50 to just throw away like that. I left my lab around 8:05pm i live a hour and 30mins. away from illadelph. Show supposedly start @ 8:30? But i know how the Clan is? So i figured i'd be aiight? Niggaz probably won't hit the stage until like 9:45- 10pm? I raced down there! Got there like around 9:10? Man i was good! Wu didn't even get on until after 11. I was all rushing 4 nothin!

Yo that opening act was terrible! Who were they? Were they from Wu-latino or somethin? Damn they was garbage! I wonder howcome wu doesn't have Killarmy, Sunz of man or Killah Priest opening up for them? That shit they had that nite was wack! They turned the crowd str8 off!

Yea i was kinda disppointed to not see Masta Killa and U-God get that much shine. Shit Cappa got more shine than they did. No disrespect to Cap but shit the godz should've got more sunlight. Cappa was the flyest tho! He was killin the wardrobe! I 4got that he was the popi wardrobe king? haha! But damn them micz sucked! Ghost grabbed that 1 mic from RZA i think? He was like damn this sht iz crisp sunn!!! This shit iz like some new pussy!! lol!!! I was buggin!! But yea Meth did his thing! He might've hogged the spotlight but he did his thing! He's a true entertainer/ performer! U gotta give it to him!

Hey G u was the one pushing the "Derailed" suv? Is that an Excursion? That shit looked sick! With the Derailed and wu shit on there! With the rims too! It was sick! I was loving it! Who did the wrap?

PBOMBZ
02-12-2006, 09:07 AM
Please tell me there's going to be more than 10 US cities (all east coast) on this tour. Don't call it a "tour" if that's all you got.

"G" (the Promoter)
02-12-2006, 10:00 AM
I drove the "Derailed" Excursion on Fri and the Raekwon van on Sat.

knowledgeofpthought
02-12-2006, 10:38 AM
Yo "G" any comments from you or the Clan about the Parallel Thought Cd I handed to you and the Clan Friday after the show, peace

ProLificWun
02-12-2006, 11:27 AM
We got there about 7:30, got our tickets. headed in the venue, we were about 10-15 ft away from the stage. We waited til bout 10:30, but by then everyone was amped for the Wu. Performance was fire, crazy energy you would expect. if anyone planning on going, they need to stop thinkin and cop those tickets, before they miss the chance. Anyways, it finished about 1, but if i had the chance i would goto another venue to see the clan again. -peaceeeeeeeeeee

-The gifted prolific wun

Pornostar
02-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Can one ever please help me???

truth0ne
02-12-2006, 02:05 PM
Man, these pics are horrible, but they were the best I could do since the venue started hating on those with digicams...

BLURRY ASS CELLY PICS!:

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/7351/cappa6ne.jpg
Cappadonna...

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2193/deck1ji.jpg
Inspectah Deck (I think... can't tell...)

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/7877/rza27ff.jpg
The RZA.

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/3994/meth35ki.jpg
Meth, dousing us with champagne... He got that shit all on my phone, yo! lol

ZiG 9th
02-12-2006, 03:04 PM
I drove the "Derailed" Excursion on Fri and the Raekwon van on Sat.

No doubt! Damn i wish i could've seen the Raekwon van when i was down there on fri. It lookz hot from what i seen on the pix.

Are those ur personal vechicles or "Wu-music's" vechicles?

Also who did the wrapz for those vehicles?

truth0ne
02-12-2006, 06:07 PM
My pics came out really shitty, but the homegirl, Suzi Analogue (http://www.myspace.com/effuimpretty) got celly videos up on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/v/-zFQ9U0i4qM

http://www.youtube.com/v/0ki1UitZ5yg

http://www.youtube.com/v/ay0ljA1Hl2g

http://www.youtube.com/v/JID6Z9Yuxzo

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/5220/ghost2oo.jpg
Ghost.

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5169/gza0vh.jpg
The Genius.

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/6193/killa1tj.jpg
Masta Killa.

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8344/rae2mm.jpg
Chef.

xisthatruth
02-12-2006, 06:56 PM
any1 who went to the 2nd show in philly (sat. nite)....did they do "protect ya neck"?curious why they left that off the set list when they did pretty much the rest of 36 chambers....

racist randy
02-12-2006, 06:57 PM
because man its not a protect ya neck without o.d.b., thats what rza said about "the jumpoff" he said the label wanted to call it that.

aap
02-12-2006, 08:16 PM
How much were the shirts? I got two shirts and I've worn them out. I need some new wu clothing.

MzDza
02-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Will Wu be coming to Chi-town (Chicago) anytime this year?

xisthatruth
02-12-2006, 09:38 PM
because man its not a protect ya neck without o.d.b., thats what rza said about "the jumpoff" he said the label wanted to call it that.

i meen i get that its not the same without dirty but they did enough other odb shit at the show....i dunno u think the "protect ya necks" are the only songs they wont do without dirty?

duckay
02-12-2006, 11:44 PM
they did (the jump off) in worcestor...

100pr00f
02-13-2006, 02:00 AM
the show was crazy ...and i got mad pics ill post later

but damn the show was worth every penney dont miss it ..it could be thier las on stage togeather

peace

ugodzilla36
02-13-2006, 08:02 AM
peace to wufan and hollow darts..... yeah I got thrown out and shit but that shit was still hot gods!

MANISH
02-13-2006, 08:05 AM
^^Why you got thrown out?

ugodzilla36
02-13-2006, 10:15 AM
cause yo, I had a camcorder and shit. I taped like 1 hour and then this one big husky bitch caught me.... so she took me out back and told me I could get back in but then she goin to twist my arm, so the god had to punch her in her snot box... then the 3 security cats grabbed me up and boxed on me a little bit and took the tape out my camcorder.... I tried to go back in but they was actin like they was going to jump on me again, so I just waited on my peoples to get out... but its aight though... I punch that bitch good.... and yes, I hit big husky bitches!

the blazed sage
02-13-2006, 12:06 PM
^^^^^Why do I find that post disturbing...

mister wooz
02-13-2006, 01:00 PM
went to the one last night in baltimore, shit was sick. Alot of gay punk kids were there and even more wtc poster wiggers were there but the wu came through and performed great. They did tons of songs from every album. If theyre coming within 100 miles of you id reccommend you get your ass there

Number4theLizard
02-13-2006, 01:22 PM
going to the show tonight in DC and am beyond hype...been waiting for 12 years for this day. (Saw Meth, Ghost, Donna with Redman in 2000, but never the whole clan) i'll definitely try to bring my cam and try to get some pics if possible.

100pr00f
02-13-2006, 01:40 PM
went to the one last night in baltimore, shit was sick. Alot of gay punk kids were there and even more wtc poster wiggers were there but the wu came through and performed great. They did tons of songs from every album. If theyre coming within 100 miles of you id reccommend you get your ass there
i agree

im white and i hated all l them kids yo
like white kids witrh big ass curly hair shit...kid was smaking me in face...puch him in the ribs after i told him to stop twice...and moved to the fron of the stage were meth was jumping in and standing on my head lol
i went thier with my cuz and we were like damn...like 90% were white
and most were prepy kids
that keeped syaing yo and thought they were cool couse they was blazxing erb lol

but i still had a good time
...i was n ext to the guy with the rip odb hat...rza took his shirt and hate and wore it throug out the show

all were hype son...u def gotta check it out

but wear some good shoes cous u goin to be standing for a good bit...i couldt walk after the show and my back was hurting fron standing strait up most of the time looking over the 5 6,5' guys thhat were in front of me...half the show i moved to the front

peace

Meta4
02-14-2006, 12:09 AM
Baltimore, MD February 12, 2006 Review

Who was there...
RZA, GZA/Genius, Method Man, Inspectah Deck, U-God, Masta Killa, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Trife Da God, Cappadonna, Street Life, DJ Mathematics, Ne-Yo and mutha-fuckin' KILLAH PRIEST.

How it went down...
First the doors didn't open til like 8:30 and it was cold as fuck outside. They open the doors for us to go into the lobbies so they can finish the sound check in the main room. They let us intoi the main room like 10 mins later and the local DJ (DJ Impulse) was spinnin' some classic shit for like and hour before the opening act performed. It was Bizzare Royale opening and they SUCKED ASS and got booed off stage which made me kinda pissed off cuz they're up there performing for us and there's no need to be disrespectful towards them. I was noddin' my head thru their act the whole time cuz i respected the fact that they were doin' this for a livin'. They were a hip-hop/metal mix and that's prob why they blew, anyways... After they're off DJ Impulse steps back onto the stage and starts rockin' some good shit again. Wu-Tang steps into the building around 10:30 I'm guessing and everyone is throwin up the W's and chantin', "Wu-Tang, Wu-Tang". Finally the show begins. If I remember Street Life steps on first and tears it up, Cappadonna comes next to do some solo shit and kills it as well and then comes Trife Da God who did his verse off of "Biscuits". As soon as he stepped on stage I was like , "Oh shit that's Trife, what's he doin' here???". When that happened I knew this shit would be a classic show. Each member came on one by one and did a lil' solo shit before getting into the group shit. Each member fucked it up(as I knew they would). Method Man was fuckin' stage divin' the whole show and front-flippin' into the crowd. RZA was also sportin' a R.I.P. O.D.B. shirt with a huge ass W on it around his waist along and was throwin' champagne over the crowd the whole time. The group shit was fuckin' bonkers and then they did some O.D.B. songs in between the group shit. Meth did the main vocals for the songs, "Brooklyn Zoo" and "Shimmy, Shimmy Ya". Somewhere around this point Killah Priest came on stage a spit some Priest shit which made me flip the fuck out. Right at the beginnin' of the show before he was even announced or brought on stage I was lookin' at the back of the stage and saw some cat chillin' back there with a hoodie on and I said to myself,"That looks like Killah Priest, HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT THAT'S KILLAH PRIEST". Honestly when he jumped out to the front of the stage, sad to say, I don't think that 80% of the crown knew who it was. The last group song they did was "Triumph" and that almost shook the house down along with killin' my voice. Although "Da Mystery Of Chessboxin'" was the number 1 song for me(I though I was gonna run out of breath but I maintained spittin' the whole song). Then they were sayin' how this was such a hype-ass crown that they were gonna do some out-of-the-norm shit and they did some encore. They did the left/right side crowd war shit, spit some more verses and then Ghostface AND Ne-Yo did the "Back Like That" song off Fishscale which was fuckin' crazy as well cuz of all the fine ass hunnies shakin' their shit on stage(which RZA and Meth brought up). And that concluded the show. My voice was shot and my arms were mad tired forom like 3 hours of throwin' up my W and dumbin' out. I think every member on stage looke at me or gave me daps through-out the show cuz I was like the only cat with my hands in the air the entire time and they knew I was wiggin the fuck out. I remember RZA and Meth lookin right at me and just smilin'. I probably forgot a lot of shit but my mind is still in La-La land from the best night of my life. I got a shirt with Method Man and the "M" on the front and Wu-Tang and the "W" on the back along with "The Best Of Inspectah Deck" CD by DJ4our5ive which I had been lookin' for foreverrrr. Street Life was right next to me there and I gave him his props and daps although he was grubbin' :) and when I went outside I caught Priest jumpin' onto the bus with some lady and did the usual "Priest what up you killed it and asked when "The Offering" was comin'' and he replied with "soon" and then I told him that B.M.M. was the best CD I've heard in the last five years and he got a huge ass smile on his face then we parted ways. And that my friends is why Wu-Tang Clan is number mutha-fuckin' 1.

All in all the show and whole night was :D :D :D

ZiG 9th
02-14-2006, 12:16 AM
Just got my ticket for the nyc show! So i will be there!! If any1 wantz to meet up? Get @ me on AOL instant messenger my name iz Galaticz. I have it on my phone all the time! So hit me if u wanna meet up or somethin? I dunno what i'll be wearing yet? I might wear my Bulls jersey with Wu-tang written on the back i'm not sure yet? I wore it 2 the philly show, but i had my coat on the whole time so no1 saw it. Any1 know what time the show startz? I dunno if i wanna get there super early 2 be in the front or what? I hate standing for hours tho. I might try 2 find me a seat somewhere so i can chill. I wonder if i could get on the balcony? But anyway i'll be there!!! I'll probably be wearing my grey "4th Disciple" hooded sweatshirt and a hat? Like Cappa said if u see me at the wu-concert "check 4 a nigga". Damn i gotta bring some extra money so i can kop all those shirts they're gonna be selling! When i went 2 the philly show i didn't bring enuff, i could only afford 2 kop 1 shirt. I was pissed!! They was going for like $30 a pop. A little expensive, but this might be the last go around 4 the clan so u gotta go all out!

mister wooz
02-14-2006, 02:05 AM
nice review meta4, definetley top 10 moments in my lifem and it could have been even better. Although i dont feel bad for bizarre royale, they really fucking blew. Favorite song for me was m.e.t.h.o.d man, its a cliche answer but meth can rock that song like nothing else. I hope its not the last time they tour but if it is ill be able to die happily.

ps. yeah the shirts were $30 which is quite wiggidy wack, i know niggaz gotta eat and all that shit but 30 is damn steep

100pr00f
02-14-2006, 06:59 AM
that rip shirt he was wearing around his waist was the kids next to me...
he made it along withy a hat and rza took it from him
but gave it back singed

but yea great review

100pr00f
02-14-2006, 07:05 AM
also when i was watching rza going crazy on the mic meth threw water in my face and was laffing is was all into rza's verse to
,...but it was all right cuz rza gave me some champain to drink along with 3 others

then meth came up to do his part he was walking on peeps heads it was crazy

caint wait till they come back

Number4theLizard
02-14-2006, 10:13 AM
YO THE DC SHOW WAS AMAZING...THE WU HAS NOT LAST A STEP! i cant even give no review other than that...it was bananas! I only wish it was a little longer, it was only about an hour, hour and 15 mins, cuz they had a second show. It was still hot tho...everything, from my man ghost coming out rockin a surgical glove to meth crowd surfing and hoppin on a speaker, to the odb tribute, to rza pausing to joke vice president cheney. Best show i ever been to in my life. We were able to muster our way up pretty close...here are some pics I took....not the best, but they are decent...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xmb/detail?.dir=b852&.dnm=6837re2.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xmb/detail?.dir=b852&.dnm=6270re2.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xmb/detail?.dir=b852&.dnm=ee3ere2.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xmb/detail?.dir=b852&.dnm=c650re2.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xmb/detail?.dir=b852&.dnm=d756re2.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xmb/detail?.dir=b852&.dnm=6908re2.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xmb/detail?.dir=b852&.dnm=d884re2.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xmb/detail?.dir=b852&.dnm=aa30re2.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xmb/detail?.dir=b852&.dnm=eb65re2.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xmb/detail?.dir=b852&.dnm=8c43re2.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xmb/detail?.dir=b852&.dnm=baafre2.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xmb/detail?.dir=b852&.dnm=e05fre2.jpg&.src=ph

SimonSays
02-14-2006, 01:04 PM
it was great

protectyaneck23
02-14-2006, 02:43 PM
not agreeing with everyone on the Wu show last night in DC. i would love to hear if anyone was at the 2nd show, but the 1st show was far too short. they were supposed to come on at 8:00 but the line was down the street...i think they came on around 8:25 or so. only got after it for about 60 minutes. it was a great 60 minutes. but, all of a sudden it was over... what the fuck? that's it? 50$ ticket and that's all these guys can give? it's not like there is only one guy up there....there's fucking eight of them! 60 minutes???????!!! and the first thing the say when the show is over is that there is merchandise in the back?! that there is another show later on for 50$?! fuck that. this after they talk shit about all the under 21s...saying they are the reason the show was cut short. which is complete bullshit. been to a handful of shows far more obscene than that at 9:30 club allowing under 21, 18 and up, whatever. that's a cop out. those shows were a fucking hustle. not about the music at all. about the $$. lining their fucking pockets. no integrity.

King Justice
02-14-2006, 03:33 PM
We got there about 7:30, got our tickets. headed in the venue, we were about 10-15 ft away from the stage. We waited til bout 10:30, but by then everyone was amped for the Wu. Performance was fire, crazy energy you would expect. if anyone planning on going, they need to stop thinkin and cop those tickets, before they miss the chance. Anyways, it finished about 1, but if i had the chance i would goto another venue to see the clan again. -peaceeeeeeeeeee

-The gifted prolific wun

Yo man you went to the 2/11 yo i was at the 2/10 one i was madd krazy the openin act guys were on for 1hr to and 1hr 1/2 and the got boo ed off they threw t-shirts into the crowd and they got thrown back im damn yo this is one tough ass crowd we waited hours for Wu to come on the stage But Whole place when OUTTA CONTROL WHEN WU CAME ON dope ass concert wish i coulda gone to both shows but i had work.....goddamn work

talassi
02-14-2006, 07:23 PM
I went to the late show in DC last night. It was incredible.

They all ripped it, they played atleast 30-40 tracks, maybe more.

I never thought they would do better than the tour they did when promoting the W, but this was equally dope.

Not one bad track, track after track non-stop. What a dope show.

I think without Meth the show wouldn't be the same, he kept the crowd hyped, which in turn kept the Wu hyped. They all ripped it, but Meth carried the energy.

battlescarredshogun
02-14-2006, 07:58 PM
Yeah, I was at the DC late show too. It's like they took right from where they left off in '97. One of the best scenes was when RZA had his arm around U-God horsing around during the show. After all their drama, it's still the clan. I feel positive about this reunion. I kinda feel robbed that ODB was not there though. I couldn't imagine how extra-hyped their perfomance would've been with Osirus. Meth and Ghost tore it up still. More than worth just 50 bucks IMHO.

WuTangWarrior
02-14-2006, 08:43 PM
yo i couldnt make it to any of the shows yall dont know how depressed i am, but im even more depressed now that im hearing from somewhere its their last tour....... is this true??

Candieman
02-14-2006, 10:59 PM
Im stuck at the audience pictures. Why are there only. . .why is the number of People with melanin in there skin minute. not a time minute i mean MY-noot Minute.

why are yall not posting pictures with the live Bands n things.

Then i think about when yall keep posting JU Tang and putting Mortal Poopbat in your signatures. AGAIN.

Candieman
02-14-2006, 11:20 PM
dont you realize, white people listen to wu tang on microphone recorders with no bass and treble instead of uhhh playin the disc? dont u know if they did they would have the volume on 00001 and the bass/treble @ZER0. PERIOD

Candieman
02-14-2006, 11:24 PM
THE MUHFUCKIN AUDIENCE LOOKS LIKE THE MOVIE TRAFFIC.

UP NEXT THERES GONNA BE L.U.D. JUST WATCH, THERE GONNA UNFOLD OUT OF THE POKEMASTERz BACKPACK.

nychibahawk
02-14-2006, 11:43 PM
nyc was bananas... all i gotta say

yo who got an extra PURPLE TAPE TEE? LOOKIN HARD FOR 1...

STRICTLY BRICKS lemme kno, i got money on it

White Owl Clan
02-15-2006, 01:06 AM
NYC was amazing. i was in the front row and im too tired to even chat about it. anyone else there? maybe in the front row on the left of the stage.?

Chris79
02-15-2006, 01:09 AM
Ya NYC was dope....to my surprise, they performed what seemed like 95% of their older material....I remember only 2-3 songs that are somewhat new....Run from Ghostface and We Pop from Bobby Dig....alot of energy from the crowd and artists alike....shit was crazy...all I gotta say

too bad I couldnt get any of them the Grandmaster Caz 7inch though...especially with them talking about paying respects to the people who laid the foundation...glad I was able to get a 7inch to Herc though

brooklyndodger
02-15-2006, 03:41 AM
i was there. front row center stage. shit was poppn

Knicks
02-15-2006, 05:48 AM
i was also front row dead center...black hoody,brown wavy hair

got champagne poured in my right eye,had to hit a girl(lol),n in general go nuts.

g gave me one of them cuban linx 2 raekwon ads.best show ever...fuckin raw,i loved the crowd energy

oh yeah, n i was the first motherfucker on line lol...i was waiting from like 2:20.

wufan10304
02-15-2006, 08:01 AM
man, i was at the philly show on the 10th, i wish i could go to another show! it seems like this shit might not ever happen again..lol

Chris79
02-15-2006, 08:24 AM
I wish I could go to another show too...too bad im not going to Florida in the next few days lol

You're right...this might never happen again...all eight members of the Wu on stage at the same time performing tracks from the classic albums

hiphopjunkie/pa
02-15-2006, 09:13 AM
i was at the show the 10th in philly also, i'm never gonna forget that shit, i'm still dumbfounded by that show, they are the best group to ever do it, i was in the front right side, what side were you on?

ROBAFELLA
02-15-2006, 09:25 AM
The Fans In New York Killed That Shit. The Lighters Up In Rememberence Of Odb Was Like Nothing Else I Have Ever Seen Before, Even Rza Couldn't Believe That Shit. I Was On The 2nd Floor Balcony And Thought That Shit Was Going To Collapse When The Wu Told Everybody To Start Jumping All In Together... Wu-tang Killed It And There Ain't No Other Hip Hop Group That Will Ever Have What This Fam Got. Nyc All Day Every Day. Bong Bong...
Alifenyc.com

wufan10304
02-15-2006, 10:16 AM
i was at the show the 10th in philly also, i'm never gonna forget that shit, i'm still dumbfounded by that show, they are the best group to ever do it, i was in the front right side, what side were you on?

yo i was in the front right as well. i was probably like a 3 feet away from the security gaurds. i was right up front. G the promoter kept walking back and forth in front of me. i even got hit in the eye wit champagne when Rza came out sprayin that shit. yo, word that shit was burning kid. lol..but i didnt mind, it was Rza!. lol

hiphopjunkie/pa
02-15-2006, 10:23 AM
the security guards were to the right, right? i was up against the rail right next to the security guards, i was wearing a black ghostface shirt and a blue phillies hat did you see me?

Number4theLizard
02-15-2006, 11:03 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/14/AR2006021402240.html

L~>1<~NKS
02-15-2006, 11:10 AM
Next stop - Ft. Liqdale!
I'll let yall know what popped off.

Throw up them W's Soflo!!! It's time...

brownbody
02-15-2006, 11:37 AM
I tried to put these pics in the NYC post but it didnt work well let me try here...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid201/p03469e6c624f34e21a2b444fc4317fc2/f029e925.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid201/p97108798a729009645c9e9f268edfb9c/f029b9ec.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid201/p0f6ee7ca1ded1cd1a0c9f9697bdc12af/f029e67c.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid201/pe368ebb4ac75392d0413fb559383ca7d/f029e5a7.jpg

brownbody
02-15-2006, 11:40 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid201/p1f7f714e520ba26e81bc3e00aef0bd4c/f029e745.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid201/pf62ee6b367ae4981ecdd7b77a40d6d9f/f029e6cd.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid201/pafeb4a2ee248c87be2e36695799fd80d/f029e7f5.jpg

White Owl Clan
02-15-2006, 11:50 AM
1st set of songs in the NYC Show...

1. Intro - Biochemical Equation/Mathematics Hyping the crowd up.
2. Trife - Biscuits
3. Street - Run 4 Cover
4. U - God - Bizzare
5. Capadonna - Milk This Cow
6. Deck - Rec Room
7. RZA - Kill Bill Skit/We Pop
8. Raekwon - ?
9. Masta Killa - No Said Date
10. GZA - Liquid Swords
11. Ghostface - Supreme Clientele Intro/Ghost Deini
12. Method Man - Method Man

please add on/edit as I know this isnt accurate

Chris79
02-15-2006, 12:24 PM
FROM NYC SHOW

Forgot what Raekwon came out with...pretty sure it was from Cuban Linx though

Set List (not in order but pretty accurate because I took time on the train ride home to write it all down):

Enter the 36 Chambers: Everything except Shame On A Nigga and 7th Chamber

Wu-Tang Forever: Reunited, Triumph, It's Yourz, For Heaven's Sake

The W: One Blood Under W

Cuban Linx: Incarcerated Scarfaces, Criminology, Ice Cream

Ironman: Cappadonna performed his Winter Warz verse over Biggie's Who Shot Ya instrumental, I think Fish was performed but not entirely sure about this

Tical: Bring The Pain

Liquid Swords: Liquid Swords, Duel of the Iron Mic, 4th Chamber, Shadowboxin

Return to the 36 Chambers: Shimmy Shimmy Ya, Brooklyn Zoo

Misc. Tracks: Run by Ghostface, Slang Editorial by Cappa

That's all I remembered...dope show man...if you werent there, can't even describe it except to say, except for maybe 2-3 songs, the rest of the show comprised of the Wu's best albums (first two group and 5 solo albums)......nuff said

White Owl Clan
02-15-2006, 12:34 PM
they def. did fish...

off topic but is it me or is quick reply not quick anymore...

tekunique
02-15-2006, 01:20 PM
it was a great show. raw in your face wu tang style for sure.. only thing about it is that since the wu show in meadowlands almost a year and a half ago, ive seen GZA, Masta, Ghost and now the Wu again and i guess im a bit burnt out by them doing the same songs. dont get me wrong its great but, they have so much more songs they could have done which they dont perform or ive yet to see them perform. ie. Killa Hills 10304, Wu-Gambinos, 7th Chamber, Hellz Windstaff, Deadly Melody, Duck Seazon, Mr. Sandman, B.O.B.B.Y., NYC Everything just to name few. they never perform these joints ! would have loved to hear The Jump Off & Gravel Pit as well. all in all i had a great time but i probably will pass on GZA next week tho. peace.

ZiG 9th
02-15-2006, 01:58 PM
it was a great show. raw in your face wu tang style for sure.. only thing about it is that since the wu show in meadowlands almost a year and a half ago, ive seen GZA, Masta, Ghost and now the Wu again and i guess im a bit burnt out by them doing the same songs. dont get me wrong its great but, they have so much more songs they could have done which they dont perform or ive yet to see them perform. ie. Killa Hills 10304, Wu-Gambinos, 7th Chamber, Hellz Windstaff, Deadly Melody, Duck Seazon, Mr. Sandman, B.O.B.B.Y., NYC Everything just to name few. they never perform these joints ! would have loved to hear The Jump Off & Gravel Pit as well. all in all i had a great time but i probably will pass on GZA next week tho. peace.

y0 i feel u!! I be thinking the exact same thing! Every Wu- show i go to they pretty much peform the same songz over and over, maybe they throw in 1 or 2 different songz? But itz pretty much the same shit. I mean i'm not mad, b/c itz the classic shit that i love! But u just wanna hear more of a variety u know? And the songz that u mentioned i would love 2 hear them perform those! I wanna see RZA perform more songz off of the Bobby In stereo album! I was at the NYC show last nite, and i really didn't wanna hear "We pop" i mean it was aiiiiaght.....but i'd rather hear one of RZA's better songz! Like "Tragedy" "The Chase" or "Holocaust".

ZiG 9th
02-15-2006, 02:20 PM
But yea i was at the NYC show last nite too! Shit was wild hype! Better than the philly show that i went to last Fri.! I was supposed 2 meet up with Cno36evil. But i got up there kinda late. Man they put me way up on the balcony to! I was walking in and tried to go on2 the floor area. They turned my ass around and made me go up 2 the balcony? My ticket said the "Mezz section" or somethin on it? I was standing in line with this asian kid, we was building and shit then we got 2 go in and they let him go on the floor and sent me up 2 the balcony i was like daaamn! But oh well! It was still krazy live up on the balcony! I was sitting with these kool ass white dudes from Shaolin. Itz krazy we had seatz but didn't sit down the whole time? Shit i might as well been standing in the crowd down on the floor? lol!! I dunno if i can stand in a deep crowd like that anymore? Gettin 2 old 4 that shit! haha!

Show was fire tho!! Cappa did his thing! I was happy 2 see him perform some of his classic shit off of the Pillage! I got hype for Slang Editorial!! Thatz my shit! Explicit material! y0 cappa iz a kool mothafucka! Real smooth and shit! Meth did his thing as alwayz! yal seen when he was dancing while he was wiping the floor off with that towel??? lol!!!! I was bugggin!! I said that nigga iz wild! Yo Masta Killa was movin like a ninja on the stage, dressed in all black! I was lovin how he was rhyming! He was movin real low 2 the ground! Shit was ill! Ghost was killin it too! My fav. part iz when Ghost performed RUN, and all them niggaz started running everywhere on stage!!! Lmao!!!!! That was classic!!! I think NYC iz gonna go down as the livest show! On this whole tour no disrespect to the other dates, but last nite was krazy! Meth was walkin on the crowd and everything!

Every1 should check this tour out if u can? Who knowz this could be their last time touring?

ZiG 9th
02-15-2006, 02:41 PM
y0 any1 see me there? I doubt it? I had on the tan vest, with the grey hooded sweatshirt with "4th Disciple" and the Wu logo airbrushed on the back. I had on a black skully cap, also i had on the white/ red chicago Bulls jersey with the # 36 and Wu-Tang Clan stitched on the back of the name plate. Probably no1 seen me b/c i was waaay up on the balcony.

I was wilyn out! I bought damn near every shirt they were selling! I spent $120 on shirts........i'm terrible! I bought the Meth shirt, blk/yellow classic wu-shirt, and both red/ blk classic's shirts! Not to mention i bought the Strickly brickz/ purple tape shirt at the philly show last fri. Shirtz were waaay 2 expensive! I can see $15 for a shirt but damn $30???? They coming up off of this tour! I didn't really feel like spending that much on shirts but i said maan! Let me kop these shirts this might be the last time for this shit? Fuck it we gonna go out with a bang! Then y0, how i buy 4 t-shirts and they don't have a bag for me to put them in??? I was pissed! They got me walkin around on the streets of manhattan with shirts in my hand! Lookin krazy! I had 2 go 2 Duane Reid across the street and buy some shit i really didn't want just so i could get a bag to put them in! Wack!!!

tekunique
02-15-2006, 02:47 PM
FROM NYC SHOW

Forgot what Raekwon came out with...pretty sure it was from Cuban Linx though

Set List (not in order but pretty accurate because I took time on the train ride home to write it all down):

Enter the 36 Chambers: Everything except Shame On A Nigga and 7th Chamber

Wu-Tang Forever: Reunited, Triumph, It's Yourz, For Heaven's Sake

The W: One Blood Under W

Cuban Linx: Incarcerated Scarfaces, Criminology, Ice Cream

Ironman: Cappadonna performed his Winter Warz verse over Biggie's Who Shot Ya instrumental, I think Fish was performed but not entirely sure about this

Tical: Bring The Pain

Liquid Swords: Liquid Swords, Duel of the Iron Mic, 4th Chamber, Shadowboxin

Return to the 36 Chambers: Shimmy Shimmy Ya, Brooklyn Zoo

Misc. Tracks: Run by Ghostface, Slang Editorial by Cappa

That's all I remembered...dope show man...if you werent there, can't even describe it except to say, except for maybe 2-3 songs, the rest of the show comprised of the Wu's best albums (first two group and 5 solo albums)......nuff said

also :

Glaciers of Ice
Older Gods

ZiG 9th
02-15-2006, 02:51 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/14/AR2006021402240.html

That was a pretty good article! Damn i didn't know Wu-did 2 showz in 1 nite down in D.C.? Thatz krazy! I wonder howcome? To the kid that was complaining earlier that the show was too short? Thatz ur reason right there. They was rushing them off the stage 2 do the 2nd show. I didn't understand y they did two dates in Philly either?

lunatic1306
02-15-2006, 03:02 PM
u guys kno if theres an age restriction 4 the orlando show?

Number4theLizard
02-15-2006, 03:02 PM
yea they originally were supposed to do only one show in dc, but the first show sold out in like 2 weeks, so they added a second one. it worked out cuz they still did MAD songs, and didnt take no real breaks, so it stayed hype the whole time. plus the ppl that made it to the second show might not have been able to see them, so it worked out. when i left the first show, the line for the 2nd show was already around the block!

nychibahawk
02-15-2006, 03:09 PM
yea that shit was wild last night.. zig i feel that, i got tossed on the balcony too but it was proly better to be there then all the way at the back of the crowd.. definitely a packed house las nite..

the show was REALLL live you cant even explain it.. i was leanin over the front of the balcony the entire show enjoyin it all

zigggg please lemme buy a strictly bricks/purple tape shirt they ran out of sizes right in front of me!! i would flip if u would be so kind

anyway.. its a wu year, hopefully we showed em how bad we want a REAL album.. peace

MANISH
02-15-2006, 03:20 PM
Ghost was killin it too! My fav. part iz when Ghost performed RUN, and all them niggaz started running everywhere on stage!!!

Was the whole clan running?
When I saw Ghost with Theodore Unit they did the same thing, it's entertaining as hell!

scum bag
02-15-2006, 03:21 PM
yo, if anyones got more photos from the dc show hit me up in a pm or post me a link. good look y'all

ballistic
02-15-2006, 03:22 PM
good to be back here...

Number4theLizard
02-15-2006, 03:29 PM
scum bag (lol at that name), did u see the link to the picsfrom the DC show i put up earlier in the thread?

the silencer
02-15-2006, 03:50 PM
i havnt seen one pic of The Iron Sheik from the Middle East.....

did anybody get one???

"G" (the Promoter)
02-15-2006, 04:37 PM
No doubt! Damn i wish i could've seen the Raekwon van when i was down there on fri. It lookz hot from what i seen on the pix.

Are those ur personal vechicles or "Wu-music's" vechicles?

Also who did the wrapz for those vehicles?

Those belong to the Wu Music Group, not sure who did the wrap

tekunique
02-15-2006, 05:00 PM

yeah, i ran into the 'Derailed' van few weeks ago couple blocks from the motorcycle show happening @ the javits center. he hooked it up with like 10 wu music group yellow W posters.

blakfeva
02-15-2006, 06:15 PM
I want to clear some things up about the Philly shows. On the 10th the Crew got to the stage late, as they were giving an interview at a radio station late into the night. The Wu didn't hit the stage until about 11:30. They all came out on stage at onece and started the show with Bring Da Rukus. The three hour wait may have taken a little sumthin' out of the crowd. The mics was messed up and UGOD and Masta Killa were rarely heard from. When Gza's tepped up to perform, he never seemed to be able to find a good mic, and then he kind of just gave up. But I think overall, the crowd was pleased with the performance the Wu put on. Saturdays show (the 11th) was better in the fact that they camme out one at a time like at the other cities, and the mics were better, and all of the 9 generals had equal time. They should release this tour on DVD. It would be off the hook for all those who couldn't see this tour.

Chris79
02-15-2006, 06:28 PM
Dont want to stray off the topic too much but I never got a chance to big up that Wu-Tang live DVD released last year....from Rock The Bells I believe...it was put together extremely well...dont know who edited it but it was very professional...enjoyed seeing the show from different camera angles as well as the brief interviews in between....very nice

shaolin_danger
02-15-2006, 09:30 PM
Yo I feel some of ya on different tracks. Forever's DUCK SEASON!!!! Cuban Linx -Gambinos!!!! Ironman's Assassination DAY!!!!! Wild Flower ah that would be bang'n 4 Ghostface & Rainly Days, Glaciers of Ice, Guillotine, Ya'll Been Warned!!!!!!! Fam Members Only!!!!!!! Gza album

But 4 sho Duel of Ironmic & 4th Chamber wit Killah Priest, I'll go nuts!!!! can't wait Orlando last show hope its BANG'N;)

ZiG 9th
02-15-2006, 11:53 PM
Was the whole clan running?
When I saw Ghost with Theodore Unit they did the same thing, it's entertaining as hell!

yea y0! the whole clan was running back and forth on stage! Cappa and everybody! it was krazy looking! Very entertaining!

ZiG 9th
02-15-2006, 11:55 PM
yeah, i ran into the 'Derailed' van few weeks ago couple blocks from the motorcycle show happening @ the javits center. he hooked it up with like 10 wu music group yellow W posters.

y0 u went 2 the motorcycle show at the javitts center a few weeks ago?

ZiG 9th
02-15-2006, 11:56 PM

yea.......damn i wonder who did those wrapz? they did a good job!

Kriszy Substance
02-16-2006, 01:30 AM
Thanks for all who posted about the shows...I am having to live vicariously through you all so please keep up the posts for this Alaskan girl...great pics everyone...Meta4 your post was fucking great, thanks for the effort. I hope this shit comes out on DVD or something. And quit complaing about the t-shirt prices and shit...I'd pay twice that if I had to and you gotta remember you are not going to see Justin Timberlake...you are going to see 8+ incredibly talented people giving you a performance for what $50 or something...thats nothing! If I lived within 1000 miles of any of those places my ass would be there. Take it as you can get it, cause that is some good shit. Dont take it for granted. Much love to all and keep up them posts, please!

mister wooz
02-16-2006, 01:39 AM
i love the wu but the shirt thing is classic them. So many people, myself included, walked away from the t-shirt stand because i 1.) cant really afford 30$ for a tshirt and 2.)Most people dont carry that much money on them when you go to a club. If they had sold one 15 dollar shirt to each person it works better then selling one 30 dollar shirt to 1 of 5 people. Show was great, but the tshirt shit was gay from every angle

dosmoney
02-16-2006, 09:02 AM
i was at the worcestor show on the 8th, definately one of the best shows, if not the best ive ever seen.

ZiG 9th
02-16-2006, 10:17 AM
i love the wu but the shirt thing is classic them. So many people, myself included, walked away from the t-shirt stand because i 1.) cant really afford 30$ for a tshirt and 2.)Most people dont carry that much money on them when you go to a club. If they had sold one 15 dollar shirt to each person it works better then selling one 30 dollar shirt to 1 of 5 people. Show was great, but the tshirt shit was gay from every angle

U feel me? Thatz what i'm sayin man! $30 a shirt iz a little greedy. I mean i'm not a cheap skate or anything, but at least be reasonable? $15 for a shirt iz a fair asking price IMO. I bet that they're gonna have alot of inventory left over after the tour ends? But oh well thatz their worry not mine.

100pr00f
02-16-2006, 11:21 AM
my pics

b-more

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/100pr00f/P1010037.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/100pr00f/P1010084.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/100pr00f/P1010082.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/100pr00f/P1010032.jpg

100pr00f
02-16-2006, 11:22 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/100pr00f/P1010064.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/100pr00f/P1010050.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/100pr00f/P1010040.jpg
100pr00f/P1010022.jpg[/IMG]

"G" (the Promoter)
02-16-2006, 12:40 PM
I'll get pics posted soon, it was good to meet many of you.I was sick in DC so I didn't get round as much there. The tour went too fast for me, I was happy to see the remaining family back together again ,and I hope they continue the tour asap. I'll keep you posted

dosmoney
02-16-2006, 01:03 PM
im a whore. i bougth a shirt

tekunique
02-16-2006, 01:15 PM
anybody have an extra black shirt w/ yellow W they were selling at the show for sale ??? please let me know. thanx.

xisthatruth
02-16-2006, 02:16 PM
I want to clear some things up about the Philly shows. On the 10th the Crew got to the stage late, as they were giving an interview at a radio station late into the night. The Wu didn't hit the stage until about 11:30. They all came out on stage at onece and started the show with Bring Da Rukus. The three hour wait may have taken a little sumthin' out of the crowd. The mics was messed up and UGOD and Masta Killa were rarely heard from. When Gza's tepped up to perform, he never seemed to be able to find a good mic, and then he kind of just gave up. But I think overall, the crowd was pleased with the performance the Wu put on. Saturdays show (the 11th) was better in the fact that they camme out one at a time like at the other cities, and the mics were better, and all of the 9 generals had equal time. They should release this tour on DVD. It would be off the hook for all those who couldn't see this tour.

is that waht it was? i didnt kno what the fuck was goin on but i guess that makes sense, kinda wish i heard the interview tho and didnt go into the electric factory so soon....by the time 11 o clock rolled around and the dj was spinnin fuckin ying yang twins the crowd was disgusted but once the wu got on stage it didnt seem like anything was taken away from the show

aap
02-16-2006, 04:03 PM
anybody have an extra black shirt w/ yellow W they were selling at the show for sale ??? please let me know. thanx.
Get it off ebay, man. Those same shirts go for less than $20 shipped.

tekunique
02-16-2006, 04:36 PM
Get it off ebay, man. Those same shirts go for less than $20 shipped.
are they real or replicas ??

Oztradamus
02-16-2006, 05:14 PM
Does anybody have pics of the Cuban Linx 2 t-shirt joint?

MrsMef36
02-16-2006, 08:34 PM
I was at the 2/10 Philly show front center & at the NY show 2/14 front left...both shows were crazzzzy!

autumnsapphires
02-16-2006, 10:21 PM
this is a test

NubianSoulSista
02-17-2006, 09:33 AM
I am from philly and I missed the show. I was so mad. The storm was comming and I wasent sure if they had was even going to have the shit.
We got like 2 ft that weekend

Then I come to find out that it was on and it banging

I am so mad

philly niggas tell me more about the show and if you were buggin on the snow

wufan10304
02-17-2006, 06:43 PM
man, u shoulda went! i went on friday. its crazy thinking this time last week, wu tang clan was right in front of my face! lol...definitley something i will never forget. tha show was hot kid

hiphopjunkie/pa
02-18-2006, 06:21 AM
i've been thinking the same thing, wufan, still dumbfounded when i think about that they was right in front of me performing all that classic stuff i grew up listening to, they are living legends, no doubt. I'm so glad i've gotten to see them in my lifetime, if they in your town you must go

snidely
02-18-2006, 01:53 PM
Went last night in Ft. Lauderdale

Doors opened at 9:00 and the show was supposed to start around 10 or 11. They kept hyping up up telling us that wu was commin everytime, finally at like 12 they had Bizarre Royal come on the stage. He was horrible to say the least, and got boo'd off the stage basically! When it got to be like 12:30 they brought out Trife the God, who did a song or two. Then the WHOLE WU PLUS CAPPADONNA came out and everyone went crazy. I was expecting maybe a 45min set for everyone. THEY DID LIKE 2HRS!!!!! Each member did a track or two of thier own album, they did almost eveysong from 36 chambers, a bunch of songs from Wu-forever,OBCL, and others. They even let us request what we wanted so we had them do Triumph which was crazy. They said they would stay as long as we were loud enough to keep em goin, they would give that energy back to us, so they went at least 2hrs and everyone said peace after that, they had a bunch of bitches on the stage dancin (most were not hot), meth was crowd diving and spraying water on everyone. Cappadonna was even there, and in my opinion had some of the best performances. Shit is worth the money, check it out if its near you.

For the few non believers, yes the whole wu tang was there minus odb of course and even killa priest was there, they did do like 3 odb songs with a tribute with eveyone holding up cell phones and lighters. Ghostface aslo said at the end "Im a real rap nigga, so I apologize this sounds system here is fuckin wack cause some of the mics kinda sucked for volume. I have a bunch of pics im going to get developed today, hope they came out ok cause i was just holdin that shit up in the air and takin without being able to see, but will post them regardless.
O and i forgot, i know ya'll already know about them dissin D4L cause they did last time, well they did it agian and had the crowd boo the song. Basically Ghost cut the music said "Are yall sick of that fake shit in hip hop yell hell yea, and the crowd did, so they dropped the laffy taffy instumental and GHOST DID THE DANCE and eveyone booed it was hilarious, and he said yea thats right that shit aint hip hop. They also spit the line "Ill shoot a whole through your 50 CENT peace.

killarmyblack
02-18-2006, 04:14 PM
sup this killarmyblack i was at all of the shows up north. they always rip it. look out for ghostface-fishscales tour,gza and muggs tour,killabeez tour in april in the US east and west coast its gonna be killarmy,brooklyn zu, and might be sunz of man. At the shows you had wu tang clan,cappadonna,loungin lo is cappadonna brother he the one who was opening the along with trife da god, i forgot the son name that was singing on masta killa album and othe wu fam albums,you had the whole brooklyn zu there except buddha monk,killah priest,power cypher if you dont know him he made wu-wear,he played in the movie black and white and he is killa sin from killarmy brother, additional gods from staten island and brooklyn,and uncle pete for people who dont know who uncle pete is listen to wu tang forever disc 1 the first track is wu-revelution the 2 people who were talkin on there is poppa wu and uncle pete,odb mom was at the show in ny.ny show it was alot of the wu fam there too. cause thats home. peace park hill pj's

SlightlySlightedFan
02-19-2006, 04:32 AM
I just got back from St Petersburg where I saw the Wu. The show was crazy! They played a little bit of everything. They played Triumph, Ice Cream, We Pop, Glaciers Of Ice, No Said Date, Ghost Deini, Biscuits, Protect Ya Neck, Clan In Da Front, Cream, Tearz, Method Man, Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nothin To F' Wit, Shimmy Shimmy Ya (The Crowd Sang It), Duel Of The Iron Mic, And a lot of other songs.
Gza was walkin around with a Sony Handicam recording the show, so we might see that later.
The show wrapped after midnight because of curfew, The Rza asked if we wanted another Wu Tang Album. We do!
After the show, Ghostface was signing Autographs, I got one on my ticket, and The God talked to me and a buncha other people. I don't care what anyone says this is gentleman, I was lookin staright at him, and this dude was calm, collected, just like you'd think he'd be. Dude's like the man and smooth as butter when he's gettin mobbed, someone put a video camera light on him and he ain't even flinch. I also -MET- Masta Killah, he was walkin around outside after the show. So I see him right, and all I say was I got you're album, so he walks up to me and shakes my hand and we had a little talk for a minute. I can't stop tellin folks how real these Gods are. It's amazing to listen to them, and actually meet them, I'm floored.
All in all, this is the best show I've ever seen, and tommorrow I'm goin to the Orlando show, I live here.
My advice is never let a Wu Tang Show come to you're state and wind up missing it, it'd be tragic for you if you did.
Oh, this is funny as hell. After the show when everyone was moving out at a very slow pace Ghostface and Gza appeared on this balcony, they musta had like 20 pizzas in they're hands. So this dude who's standin like 2 feet away from me yells at the Gza that he looked Based Out, (He Didn't at all), but the guy who said it actually did look like that. So me and this dude I never met before just looked at each other when we heard it. We were both thinking, and I know this, that we could bust this dude up in a hurry, and nobody would say anything to us about it, we didn't we just talked a little shit at the guy and moved along. The point is that this dude yellin at the Gza was straight smited. This show was just out of control, don't ever miss one!

SlightlySlightedFan
02-19-2006, 04:39 AM
Oh, and Ghostface did that Laffy Taffy dance. I never heard Laffy Taffy before today and the beat sounds like stuff that anyone who actually listens to Hip Hop would be afraid to represent thereself with.
Sounds like they made that beat with Pirated Windows Media Player.

SlightlySlightedFan
02-19-2006, 05:03 AM
Oh and I hollered at Trife for a second too, these dudes are real, it's unbelievable.

SlightlySlightedFan
02-19-2006, 05:27 AM
Yo, these are some smooth motherfuckers, straight up. I can't believe how strong they're Kung Fu actually is.

ZiG 9th
02-19-2006, 05:39 AM
Yo, these are some smooth motherfuckers, straight up. I can't believe how strong they're Kung Fu actually is.

lol!! what do u mean??

ZiG 9th
02-19-2006, 05:42 AM
<-----debating whether or not if i wanna check this GZA show out? I done seen GZA 3 x in the past 9 monthz. I dunno i might? I was thinking about going 2 see Dilated Peoples and Little Brother in philly in march.

SlightlySlightedFan
02-19-2006, 07:40 AM
I mean this. And it's gonna sound weird. But for me it's true. I was like 6 rows back from the stage, about 30 feet away from where The Wu was standing. So the show was goin off. I don't know what song they where playing at the time. But what happened was, I was yelling at the top of my lungs, and Rza was walking around the stage. So he kicks, or swipes or something at this puddle of water on the stage. So this water get's airborn and all spread out. It hits like 15 - 20 people right in the face. Some of the water hit me in the eyes. I was thinking after it happened, why would Rza kick puddled water at fans?
And an answer came to me as I was driving home. Rza literally kicked a tear to my eye. From about 30 feet away, that sort of thing takes exceptionally strong Kung-Fu.
Rza's the man.
I'm sure if he told this story, it'd be very different. But that's how I tell it.
It's a rashamon thing, only nobody's lying.

SlightlySlightedFan
02-19-2006, 07:42 AM
I missed a Gza show a few months back, because I didn't know until the day after that he was here. It won't happen again. If you gotta make a choice, choose to see Gza and Dilated Peoples. I don't see any other choice, unless it's to just see Gza.

ZiG 9th
02-19-2006, 08:04 AM
I mean this. And it's gonna sound weird. But for me it's true. I was like 6 rows back from the stage, about 30 feet away from where The Wu was standing. So the show was goin off. I don't know what song they where playing at the time. But what happened was, I was yelling at the top of my lungs, and Rza was walking around the stage. So he kicks, or swipes or something at this puddle of water on the stage. So this water get's airborn and all spread out. It hits like 15 - 20 people right in the face. Some of the water hit me in the eyes. I was thinking after it happened, why would Rza kick puddled water at fans?
And an answer came to me as I was driving home. Rza literally kicked a tear to my eye. From about 30 feet away, that sort of thing takes exceptionally strong Kung-Fu.
Rza's the man.
I'm sure if he told this story, it'd be very different. But that's how I tell it.
It's a rashamon thing, only nobody's lying.

lmao!!! Thatz entertaining!

SlightlySlightedFan
02-19-2006, 09:55 AM
I can't play myself. I just can't and that's that.

ZiG 9th
02-19-2006, 10:57 AM
You a funny dude man!

sakk
02-19-2006, 12:49 PM
Last show is tonight. Damn I wish I coulda made it to a date on this tour. Wu Tang, come to the south more often.

POPS36
02-19-2006, 02:24 PM
I pray that the reunion comes to chicago for all of the East coast soldiers living out here. GZA at The abbey pub on 3/1 and Ghost returns on 3/21 at HOB. but please bring the whole clan.

kill it-
POPS

AmstelLight
02-19-2006, 02:40 PM
St. Petersburg is 1 of the Korniest places to have a concert!!! What Mc would want 2 rock the mic with a midnight cerfew. I know wu showed up; big up 4 that , but that heavy metal/rap band was the bullsh*t of the night!!!! The production was wack, the beats were to loud for the speakers & the lyrics was jus yellin'! These garbage mc's yelled and screamed for 4 songs and 4 sum reason the crowd allowed this shit to keep playin'. sum people booed. A black guy threw his wife beater at the group, but I wish I had a beer bottle to throw! Now I know why that group didn't open up in New York cause they would have gotten booed off or thier ass kicked off! St. Petersburg must realize that they as hip-hop fans have a right to throw someone of the stage if they ain't feelin' the artists.

killarmyblack
02-19-2006, 09:21 PM
im at the show right now i went to all the shows how do i post pictures on here cause i got tons of pics from the shows somebody let me know or email me denmmm36@msn.com (denmmm36@msn.com[IMG]http://www.wutang-corp.com)

SlightlySlightedFan
02-20-2006, 01:24 AM
Ok, so now I went to 2 shows back to back, 5th or 6th row both times.
After this show I didn't meet anyone, somehow I carried my soaked and strepped ass out of the building. I met up with some of my friends, and downed 3 sport drinks and a water. This is why I'm still alive to write this.
I say I didn't meet anyone, I couldn't really stand up to good after the show, but I wish to god I had.
Here's the news. Quentin Tarrantino was there. The Wu Tang Clan was there. These are aritists and craftsman that literally set new standards for what they're medium is, and will be forever. QUENTIN TARRANTINO,,,AND WU TANG ARE IN MY CITY TONIGHT. But, I didn't have the energy left to meet them, and if I had, I woulda passed out anyway.
Alright so heres some stories.
Rza told the crowd that when they recorded Protect Ya Neck, they each put up $50.00, and changed the world. What this means to you and I and everyone is, If you're writing here, battling, reading battles, voting, or whatever. Take that and put it on tape, wax, digital files, CD, if you care about the Art form, then protect that shit by contributing your own version to it. Don't ever let nothin get in you're way. The Wu had nothing, and look where they are now. Tarrantino worked in a video store, go watch any of his movies, go read any of his scripts. These dudes got more wang than a chinese phone book.
Raekwon, had, I dunno, 50 G's in his pocket, didn't even say nothin about it, just pulled out the edge of this fuckin gangsta wad. Walkin round smilin and shit. I had to laugh, thats some funny shit.
Ghostface clowned on Laffy Taffy again. He's doin this every night, because this art form is drowning, it's dyin a slow party music death. And he wants to hear that new shit, and he wants to hear it most of all from us. The god is emotional, The god wants us to to stop just fuckin listening to it, and actually put it all out there. And, if you don't think he'll listen to it, or you think it won't be heard by anyone that can make that big difference, you're wrong. Last night in St. Pete, while I was gettin his autogragh, someone handed off a CD, and some dude, that runs all that behind the scenes shit, was askin this dude with the demo, "Is this you?".
So basically, if you make a CD and hand it off, it'll get heard, it'll have it's day in court. Remember that.
Also pick up the Pretty Toney album. I can't believe how good that album is. It's fuckin ridiculous. I listened on the way home, it's unbelievable. Fuck it, buy all them albums.
The last story, is about what it is to go to back to back shows. Get that energy up. Yesterday I drove like 250 miles round trip, and it was 10 times easier than the little 40 mile trip I took today. I almost passed out during the show, and woulda got crushed by all the other fans, I almost died driving home in the car, only 20 miles of driving, all highway. If I hadn't a been chewing gum during the show, I woulda puked, got dehydrated and passed out, at the end of the 2nd show, I was leaning on this dudes shoulder or would have fallen the fuck down. So take some vitamins, eat right, sleep, alla that. If you don't it could be very dangerous for you, and nobody wants to see that at a show.
Lastly, don't ever talk about Florida fans. Last night, In St. Pete, we put that shit down, tonight in Orlando, it was sold out, it was hot as a motherfucker in there, and we almost broke the rafters to the joint. So keep the lid on it. It's not totally our fault that we have draconian curfew laws, among a host of other fucked out legislation packages. This is a republican state, a red state, even being a human in this atmosphere is tough. So sssssshhhhhhh, quiet.

SlightlySlightedFan
02-20-2006, 01:32 AM
Oh yeah, I met this other fan, after the show. He was standing in fronta me during the show, and knew all the lyrics, and said all the lyrics, the whole time. This is something that I couldn't do, so I met him and my brain was so addled that I didn't get his name. So, if he reads this, or by some chance finds out it's him. Then you gotta know, I got respect for that.
And when The Wu comes to you're town, have a demo, don't miss a show, and don't pass out.

PEACE to the Gods
Thanks for turnin the party out!

Kriszy Substance
02-20-2006, 01:45 AM
Thanks for all the updates...much appreciation to SlightlySlightedFan for all his input, if there were still rep points up in this bitch then you would have all I could give. Love to all. I really hope this comes out on DVD. Did G ever put up any footage?

shaolin_danger
02-20-2006, 02:03 AM
What the fuck!!

shaolin_danger
02-20-2006, 02:05 AM
I just typed mad shit and it errored me, fuck that, i'm too tired its 3am, the show was bang'n type more tomorrow

shaolin_danger
02-20-2006, 11:39 AM
I just typed mad shit and it errored me, fuck that, i'm too tired its 3am, the show was bang'n type more tomorrow

FUck it happen again!!!!!!!!!

sakk
02-20-2006, 01:51 PM
Tours over. They should put out another DVD.

burnsryan
02-20-2006, 02:30 PM
where can i get RZA's formula for the cure Cd?

L~>1<~NKS
02-20-2006, 02:48 PM
Aside from some audio problems, wack DJ's, and a borderline bullshit opening act.

Once the clan took the stage - classic.

More details and pics (Mef standing on top of the crowd and more) stay tuned.

Stay up!

L~>1<~NKS
02-20-2006, 02:51 PM
Tours over. They should put out another DVD.

...If they do release the tour DVD - make sure you have an eye out for the Cuban Flag wit the Black W on it - that's all me!

Dimepiece
02-20-2006, 02:59 PM
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4061/taratino2nq.jpg
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7991/rae0hh.jpg
http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/3397/raentonyc8pt.jpg
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/396/rza9in.jpg
All Pictures are Property of DimePiece Promotions

Wu Tang After Party Orlando

Dimepiece
02-20-2006, 03:03 PM
And the show was so Fuccing crazy love those boyz :cheerlie:

SlightlySlightedFan
02-20-2006, 03:06 PM
Yeah, I was in Orlando in the middle 5th row. I didn't see the opening act, but the show was amazing.

The St. Pete show was great, it was outside, it wasn't as hot as Hard Rock Live was, it was just a lotta fun.

You're right The Hard Rock Live show was quite wiggerish. The reason I think that is folks were real dressed up for that show, at St. Pete it wasn't like that. Ya know, I was in the as close to the front as I could get, and people were pushing passed me to get closer, only they were wearing Jewelery and Jackets so they disappeared real quick. It was hot!
I gotta admit I liked The St. Pete show a little better. I think the crowd knew The Wu a little better there.
But QT was at Orlando, and that's just friggin ridiculous. Kinda like people leaving a show before the Wu even takes the stage, good things come to those that wait.
And yeah Meth was standing on top of people. Crazy!

SlightlySlightedFan
02-20-2006, 03:11 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, I can't believe I missed that afterparty! I'm gonna punch myself in the face now.

Candieman
02-21-2006, 12:22 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Alright alright more celebratory pictures huh? seeshe yall hurtin em.

Candieman
02-21-2006, 12:29 AM
Thanks for all who posted about the shows...I am having to live vicariously through you all so please keep up the posts for this Alaskan girl...great pics everyone...Meta4 your post was fucking great, thanks for the effort. I hope this shit comes out on DVD or something. And quit complaing about the t-shirt prices and shit...I'd pay twice that if I had to and you gotta remember you are not going to see Justin Timberlake...you are going to see 8+ incredibly talented people giving you a performance for what $50 or something...thats nothing! If I lived within 1000 miles of any of those places my ass would be there. Take it as you can get it, cause that is some good shit. Dont take it for granted. Much love to all and keep up them posts, please!

huh> what the fuck! hahahah

this iz da AVerage White Bamma at a BBQ

"'HOW YOU GET HERE!"

Candieman
02-21-2006, 12:33 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Alright alright more celebratory pictures huh? seeshe yall hurtin em.

BACK TO I WAS SAYING I MEAN CMON NOW "THERE VLECLEMPT" ~ MIKE MYERS VOICE

however the fukk u spell dat.

HUHHAHA. . .haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

sure iz a whole lot betta than look at WOOZ *FART* JYHDKYTDKYTDKYTFDLKYTFLKUYTFKUYTFKYTHG

*COUGH COUGH*

YEA.

WHY ISNT MY COMPUTER A SPLIFF.

WHY ISNT IT WRAPPED IN BACKWOODS WITH A. . .THE WOODS ROLLUP PRESSED ON THE SCREEN AND JY LIKE GLAZED ON IT SO U CAN SEE DA SCREEN?

MANE. . .

IT PROBABLY IZ. . .

*INHALE*

KEYBOARD STYLEZ HOLLA.

wutang4life36
02-21-2006, 12:03 PM
yo snidely, you got those pictures up yet? i went to the lauderdale show too. but i didnt bring my camera, would love to see the pictures you took?

by the way did you stay for the afterparty? i couldnt stay. did they do anything crazy?

peace
wutang

Calculus
02-21-2006, 02:42 PM
shit was incredible, i touched mef's leg and shoe cause he jumped right on me. my friend said his nuts almost hit his face. best show ever, im still sore from wildin out at that shit. best night of my life. i was soaked and dehydrated, but it was well worth it. wutang forever.

ill post some pics when i get them back from my friend.

LordAnikin36
02-21-2006, 03:53 PM
Much love to Big Cap, Killah Priest aka King Masada, and all the Wu Killa Bees for supporting the Clan and hangin in there! Keep yo swords sharp!
Wu is Untouchable! Fuck the Grammy's!

curricane
02-21-2006, 04:14 PM
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4061/taratino2nq.jpg
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7991/rae0hh.jpg
http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/3397/raentonyc8pt.jpg
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/396/rza9in.jpg
All Pictures are Property of DimePiece Promotions

Wu Tang After Party Orlando

Did you get any pics from the show itself in Orlando?

curricane
02-21-2006, 04:17 PM
Did anyone get pics of that guy on stage at the end of the show? if you did, holla at me.

neck protector886
02-21-2006, 04:24 PM
Yo i dont give a fuck what nobody says the wu saved the best for last orlando FL yo wu ripped that shit to no fuckin end we were the wildest crowd yo and meth tical gave me a bottle of hipnotic but security took that shit greedy fucks and the meth jumped right on my yo i waited at 3 in the afternoon the concert started at 8 and then the wu did there waiting game and at 10.30 that shit was on wu tang forever always buy the wu yo always

winnumnichal
02-21-2006, 09:28 PM
I was up front, and it was actually RZA who tried handing off the hypno... making up concert experiences are we?

SlightlySlightedFan
02-22-2006, 12:46 PM
I saw that too.

Is that Deck flippin "The Bird"? I still call it "The Bird", I'm a big dork.

Cappadonna36
02-22-2006, 12:51 PM
i was at the orlando show...it was so dope! meth got everyone hype as hell..GZA looked spaced out like he didnt really wanan be there...RZA was real dope...i was soooo pysched when cappa came out he's my dude. the ODB tribute was bangin too..it was worth standing for 4 hrs to me man

Calculus
02-22-2006, 01:47 PM
I was up front, and it was actually RZA who tried handing off the hypno... making up concert experiences are we?

lol, its true.

wow...i was right near some of you fuckers.

ilzPotent
02-22-2006, 04:57 PM
http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1XUVCQGP9ZNN52YPRY7SGXZGHI

http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3LJ0HHRSOLOQ92ZJFD7S3X6IZM

For those that can't make it to a show near them... this is the Wu in New York.

ballistic
02-22-2006, 06:13 PM
goddamn...calculus coming out the woodworks...

snidely
02-22-2006, 06:28 PM
yo snidely, you got those pictures up yet? i went to the lauderdale show too. but i didnt bring my camera, would love to see the pictures you took?

by the way did you stay for the afterparty? i couldnt stay. did they do anything crazy?

peace
wutang

yea i posted a seperate thread here with pics and vid, i didnt know there was a after pary there! My buddy knew the bouncer so he let us in the gate first, you prolly seen it if you were in that line, but we didnt go right to the stage we were chillin at the bar so we ended up like 6 or 7 deep back.

Cappadonna36
02-22-2006, 06:47 PM
i was wearin a inspectah deck with a camo fitted

curricane
02-22-2006, 08:29 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/ogjelloman/WU%20TANG/2-20-2006-18.jpg

Cappadonna36
02-24-2006, 02:18 PM
trife did his verse to "biscuits" off of pretty toney

Kriszy Substance
02-25-2006, 12:38 AM

Looks fun...do you happen to know what they are drinking?
this pic makes me smile.

Lil' Kim
02-25-2006, 06:42 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/smilies/blackeye2.gif

They need to come to Holland.

Mumm Ra
02-26-2006, 04:29 PM
I didnt go to the afterparty cause someone said it was an hour away or some shit...where exactly was it? Right in Orlando? That was a fuckin good show though, I was pretty close to the stage too - behind maybe 3-4 rows of people. Did anybody get pictures of the actual show? I took some but they turned out like shit.

Cappadonna36
02-26-2006, 09:12 PM
the afterparty was at club element...right in orlando it was maybe 20 minutes away from hard rock

WotsGoinDown
02-27-2006, 01:50 PM
People clik on this link , it has some video clips of wu-tang reunion show at toads place new haven.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Wu-Tang&page=1&lv=0&so=0

4-Bar Killer
02-27-2006, 02:59 PM
Everyone clik on this link , it has some video clips of wu-tang reunion show at toads place new haven.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Wu-Tang&page=1&lv=0&so=0

yo good looks man

azbabe06
02-28-2006, 06:58 PM
sooo question..
does any one know why the az show was "postponed until further notice"
it was suppose to be today (2/28) at celebrity theatre but when i went down there i was told it was postponed.. gr

whitey
03-01-2006, 03:40 PM
yo seeing gza/muggz in b-lo 3/4. chea chea chea.

36chambers
03-05-2006, 02:27 PM

haha thats a nice pic right there.

karma_lee
03-06-2006, 08:31 AM
hello how r u? i would lilke 2 meet u some day on the 4th of never

p.s. i want you to change the layout of your website because it hurts my eyes and offends my hitler mother. i would really like u to buy me a milkshake as all i can do is nick dem out da tuk hall. dont mind the cokney slng.

karma_lee
03-06-2006, 08:41 AM
sorry about this:hooray:

karma_lee
03-06-2006, 08:45 AM
your pics look real good=:X

Hand-Picked God
03-08-2006, 03:37 PM
I didnt meet the Rza, but i met up with this cat.

http://myspace-417.vo.llnwd.net/00512/71/48/512518417_l.jpg

num2son
03-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Great pics thanks alot.

Tangaz
03-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Oh man, gettin' through all this took a while! Thanks heaps to all those with reviews, vids and pics.
Livin' in Oz this's probably as close as I'll get to seein' em all like that. :(

Its Big Lu baby
03-14-2006, 02:02 AM
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1050/3550756/8565836/130298009.jpg
ticket stub to wu
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1050/3550756/8565836/130251237.jpg
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1050/3550756/8565836/130251247.jpg
WU LIVE
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1050/3550756/8565836/130251219.jpg
ghost signing his autograph

http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1050/3550756/8565836/130297998.jpg
ticket stub signed by ghost

http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1050/3550756/8565836/130250866.jpg
capa
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1050/3550756/8565836/130251284.jpg
masta killa enterin the tour bus
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1050/3550756/8565836/130251279.jpg
MY NIGA RAE!!

whitey
03-14-2006, 10:52 PM
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1050/3550756/8565836/130298009.jpg
ticket stub to wu
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1050/3550756/8565836/130251237.jpg
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1050/3550756/8565836/130251247.jpg
WU LIVE
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1050/3550756/8565836/130251219.jpg
ghost signing his autograph

http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1050/3550756/8565836/130297998.jpg
ticket stub signed by ghost

http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1050/3550756/8565836/130250866.jpg
capa
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1050/3550756/8565836/130251284.jpg
masta killa enterin the tour bus
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1050/3550756/8565836/130251279.jpg
MY NIGA RAE!!

looks like all white dudes in that show.

what was the demographic since you were there?

Its Big Lu baby
03-15-2006, 01:12 AM
looks like all white dudes in that show.

what was the demographic since you were there?

that was st. pete it was pretty much 90% cracks... but the next day in orlando it was like half half. who gives a shit the concert was dope and i was blazed lol

Crippled Science
03-15-2006, 06:25 AM
I HAVE VIDEO OF THE GHOSTFACE LAFFY TAFFY DISS.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

crippledscience.com

whitey
03-15-2006, 11:19 PM
that was st. pete it was pretty much 90% cracks... but the next day in orlando it was like half half. who gives a shit the concert was dope and i was blazed lol

nah i was just seeing whats up with it. to be honest most people i know that like wu are white, suprsingly decent amount of hippies too. most of the black kids i know are all about dipset and all that garbage.

L~>1<~NKS
03-16-2006, 01:42 PM
These where taken with a freakin palm pilot, so excuse the blurs
But as you can tell from these pics - the show was off the fuckin wall - I could hardly get a steady pic!

Nuff Respeck to the Clan and thanks.
Enjoy...

GZA (the only one I have of him - fuck!)...
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/noonsunn/062_62.jpg
Deck...
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/noonsunn/087_87.jpg

Rae, Deck, Trife, Killa Priest...http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/noonsunn/088_88.jpg

Mef Wildin...
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/noonsunn/090_90.jpg

Takin a breather, Deck and Mef...
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/noonsunn/102_102.jpg
Showin Luv (2)...
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/noonsunn/079_79.jpg

Showin Luv (1)...
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/noonsunn/048_48.jpg

Throw 'em up (2)...
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/noonsunn/013_13.jpg

Throw 'em up (1)...
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/noonsunn/012_12.jpg

Ghost n Mef (tag team)...
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/noonsunn/075_75.jpg

Mef...(One Love)...
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/noonsunn/077_77.jpg
The god...
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/noonsunn/083_83.jpg
Cappa, UGod, Deck - Trife (I think) and Killa Preist to the back...http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/noonsunn/092_92.jpg

The Clan...
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/noonsunn/081_81.jpg

Mef standin on niggaz in the crowd!http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/noonsunn/MEFONTOPOFTHECROWD.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/noonsunn/MEFMCIN.jpg

num2son
03-16-2006, 03:47 PM
:thumbup: ^^^