PDA

View Full Version : George Bush

RapLevelated
02-09-2006, 01:01 PM
Is this dude really speaking out against the violent protests over the cartoons?? Did he really say violence isn't the answer? Since when does he think this way? I don't he has any credibility in peaceful solutions.

And did anyone see the former head of FEMA (Brown) in the news today? Here is the headline from CNN:

Ex-FEMA chief: I may tell all about Katrina

Michael Brown asks White House if they want him to stay quiet

Why the hell would he say something or ask something like this if there wasn't threatening info to reveal about how Bush reacted to this?? Why doesn't the news blow this up? This should be on every TV station. What the hell is Brown talking about? What does he know?

I hate this government. How anyone could ever vote republican again blows my mind. People really are blind here.

WARPATH
02-09-2006, 01:39 PM
No doubt Bush is crazy. People are stupid.

Queen Of Poetry
02-09-2006, 01:47 PM
Bush is a pompous jackass who is trying to finish what his dad started.....he is a very sad man.....

P-Noid Brown
02-09-2006, 02:04 PM
He Sucks...

KBOS
02-09-2006, 03:07 PM
The only people who support bush are rich fucks who don't care about the world and dumbasses who for some reason feel safe under the power of a complete moron.

Sexy Jasper
02-09-2006, 03:09 PM
I hate you guys.

GENERAL WISE
02-09-2006, 03:36 PM
GWB > Kerry anyday ( Kerry is a straight undecided Pro-Iraq war wtf)
GWB < many other ppl including myself
GWB < John McCain

Even though he is a rebublican John McCain is the best candidate for the U.S presidency. He is a centrist at heart and never has he gone through with something he hasn't believed at. Check his record...right now he's trying to pass a bill which will eliminate senate lobbyist spending (i.E trips to beaches, kickbacks, illegal payments). He has asked to eliminate any sort of turtore and pressed GWB on it.
Because he isn't a Right Wing Republican or a leftist Democrate people overlook him

VOTE MCCAIN

Sexy Jasper
02-09-2006, 03:38 PM
John MCain is a crackhead. No seriously.

Aqueous Moon
02-09-2006, 03:47 PM
Is this dude really speaking out against the violent protests over the cartoons?? Did he really say violence isn't the answer? Since when does he think this way? I don't he has any credibility in peaceful solutions.

And did anyone see the former head of FEMA (Brown) in the news today? Here is the headline from CNN:

Ex-FEMA chief: I may tell all about Katrina

Michael Brown asks White House if they want him to stay quiet

Why the hell would he say something or ask something like this if there wasn't threatening info to reveal about how Bush reacted to this?? Why doesn't the news blow this up? This should be on every TV station. What the hell is Brown talking about? What does he know?

I hate this government. How anyone could ever vote republican again blows my mind. People really are blind here.

Yeah, what does old boy know? Cause I've heard a lot of things about Katrina. Like the government using weather warfare to cause all of them horrible hurricanes. I 've heard that they blew up the levies to wash out the black folks and make money contracting the land.

Let's get to the bottom of this and find out what really happened, ya know?

GENERAL WISE
02-09-2006, 04:10 PM
John MCain is a crackhead. No seriously.
and all the other politicians haven't done some coke?? so from that pool....

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-09-2006, 04:19 PM
The Entire Washington DC area and the political populus are conniving, contradicting, corrupt, cash cows

Sexy Jasper
02-09-2006, 04:19 PM
That's a man who know politics!

RZA's Wife aka Goddess
02-10-2006, 03:02 AM
Has a smart wife.

RapLevelated
02-10-2006, 08:38 AM
Has a smart wife.

Not that smart if she married a bad person like him.

SuperWoman
02-10-2006, 08:39 AM
I don't like George Bush.

RapLevelated
02-10-2006, 08:42 AM
I think they knew how bad the levees were, but they didn't want to fix them. Bush does hate black people, but he really hates poor people. I'm sure he hoped a hurricane would come and knock that city under water. Sad but very true. If not, show me evidence that he thinks otherwise. Dude didn't even make a reaction till 3 days after, and didn't do anything till 5 days after. But we can't just blame him.....his advisors were helping him. Makes me sick to think about how they were talking behind closed doors about this hurricane, I can only imagine how stupid it was.

The idea that someone blew the levees as the storm was hitting isn't out of the question either.

ilzPotent
02-10-2006, 08:49 AM
I think they knew how bad the levees were, but they didn't want to fix them. Bush does hate black people, but he really hates poor people. I'm sure he hoped a hurricane would come and knock that city under water. Sad but very true. If not, show me evidence that he thinks otherwise. Dude didn't even make a reaction till 3 days after, and didn't do anything till 5 days after. But we can't just blame him.....his advisors were helping him. Makes me sick to think about how they were talking behind closed doors about this hurricane, I can only imagine how stupid it was.

The idea that someone blew the levees as the storm was hitting isn't out of the question either.

yes because George Bush doesn't mind the billions of dollars in deficit that this disaster has cost.

smh.

anyway George Bush is the antichrist. thank you.

hectis
02-10-2006, 08:52 AM
yes because George Bush doesn't mind the billions of dollars in deficit that this disaster has cost.

smh.

anyway George Bush is the antichrist. thank you.

GEORGE-6
WALKER-6
BUSH.JR-6

SHE IS RIGHT ABOUT THAT