PDA

View Full Version : Mf doom is the dopest under ground mc ever

Jimmy Focus
02-09-2006, 04:10 PM
Mf doom is one of my favorite mc/producers of all time. After listinen to the danger doom record and special herbs 3+4 it was a rap. I know we got some doom fans in here. i said what i gotta say now I wanna know what ya'll think of him

THE W
02-09-2006, 04:16 PM
he's a great producer and a good rhymer.

best ever though???.....HELL...NO!

Seyo
02-09-2006, 05:09 PM
man listen to specialherbs 9.0!!!

ill music

THE W
02-09-2006, 05:59 PM
man listen to specialherbs 9.0!!!

ill music
listen to revolutionary vol 1 and 2

and listen to nighmares that surface from shallow sleep and smuggling boos in the graveyard.

doom is dope but he IS NOT the best ever.

and why would you recommend an instrumental album for him?

RynMur
02-09-2006, 06:14 PM
listen to revolutionary vol 1 and 2

and listen to nighmares that surface from shallow sleep and smuggling boos in the graveyard.

doom is dope but he IS NOT the best ever.

and why would you recommend an instrumental album for him?

Yea, I don't even think he's on the same level as Immortal Technique.

Orion Nebulus
02-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Yeah I'm a big MF Doom fan and I will agree he's one of the dopest emcee/producer in underground hiphop but............like I mentioned before....nobody out there can touch WARCLOUD. If you listen to his two albums...then you would know why.

Richard Nixon
02-09-2006, 07:51 PM
I think Dangerdoom is one of his weaker albums..you should check out Madvillain or Vaudeville Villain

peace

Orion Nebulus
02-09-2006, 08:03 PM
mf doom is fucking dope as hell, i love all his shit. however, hes definitely not the best of all-time, as close as he may be as far as the underground goes.

what i dont get is the big fuss about warcloud. i have both of his albums, and to be honest, shit usually doesnt even make sense. half the time the guy doesnt even rhyme, and while i can get into some of it, how in the world does his name come up in a "greatest of all-time" discussion? maybe im missing something...

Yeah you are missing something....thats the complain everyone has about Warcloud.."he doesnt make sense" "I dont understand what he says" lol. Well Warcloud is not for the faint of heart or the dumb, deaf or blind. He's a lyrical genuis..no scratch that..he's a mad scientist/poet. I understand he's not for everyone....he's not your average emcee. But we all got our taste and opinions...no problem dude. :)

GENERAL WISE
02-09-2006, 08:33 PM
What is the best MF Doom track ever??
Lyrically and beat wise

Ghost_Deini_
02-09-2006, 08:37 PM
Doom is ill and all... but not the best ever.. not even in the underground.

i love his beats... most of the time, and his lyrical skills are good but sometimes his flows bore me after a while.

But i still love Doom.

Orhan Gencebay
02-10-2006, 01:41 AM
grimm on doom´s beats is better than himself. but i like doom a lot.

SLATTS
02-10-2006, 02:27 AM
Maybe not the best, definitly up there though, better than Tech too

WuBanga36
02-10-2006, 09:40 AM
MF Doom is dope but not the best.