PDA

View Full Version : Teacher uses racial epithet toward student

Hidden Chamber
02-09-2006, 05:52 PM
http://www.whas11.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=49293&catId=49

Yo My black people peep dis yo, If i was at dat skool i wud've punch his glasses in2 his fuckin face,

My people we need 2 get our shit 2getha, strait up!

N oh yeah Nigger n Nigga is da same word da only reason we say nigga like dat is becuz of our gramma

I don't giv a damn how u use it, White people da word Nigger n Nigga R OFF LIMITS!:mad:

Aqueous Moon
02-09-2006, 06:01 PM
hell yeah...Im wit chu, Sun

Sexy Jasper
02-09-2006, 06:07 PM
It wasn't used in a derogatory way. Calm down people. Besides, -

hectis
02-09-2006, 06:09 PM
There Wuz A Thread About The N Word At Raplevel It Wuz Very Good Maybe The Best One In There Deep Thought PART (DEEP THOUGHT IS THERE KTL)

Hidden Chamber
02-09-2006, 06:14 PM
Man what! get da fuck outta here E!
Ayo for my people who hav bin lettin deez c's say da word nigga on sum cool shit shud b ashamed of demselves, N 4 dose who do allow dat i cannot call u my brothas therefore u hav foresakened ya brotha's keepa as a black person.

Bloo
02-09-2006, 06:32 PM
I agree and all, but there was a thread about this on here already.

Hidden Chamber
02-09-2006, 06:46 PM
I agree and all, but there was a thread about this on here already.

Okay i jus found it under da name dave chappelle skit which is false but n e way i want people 2 reflect off of what i sed bcuz i'm not presentin dis as a joke cuz it's not funny.

It's a real subject manna n i'm sick n tired of dis ignorant bull shit

We as black people do use dat word amunst ourselves n we shud keep it amunst ourselves, white people hav stolen everything else from us so why can't we keep dis 2 ourselves nah meen.

Dat word still means sumtem

Sexy Jasper
02-09-2006, 06:50 PM
Your anti white attitude is as laughable as this little video. You sensitive black men.

MaShPG
02-09-2006, 07:30 PM
and youz talking like dyz makez you seemz ignarant yo.

nah jus, playing, i agree with you, that guy was off limits.

"can a cracka borrow a pencil?"

and in my opinion, ya'll are some suckers for using that word in the first place. i wish some people could go back in history and hear the word nigger...it sure was used a lot differently then. racist slave owners are probably laughing in hell right about now.

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2006, 11:59 PM
Cracker and Honky is off limits for you niggas then!

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2006, 12:11 AM
By the way, some of you should take a course in philosophy and learn just how stupid human beings are for one man to try an tell another man that a word is off limits. Who are you to censor what another person says? Your not gonna phaze out a word from any particular language. Eventually certain slang or references can be forgotten and less used, but its a battle that will never be won.

Ronin
02-10-2006, 02:53 AM
this guy is obviously not up to date with kids slang and the dude probly said it to him 1st, so the teacher used it as a rebuttle

its a stupid word, fuck knows why anyone would use it, even black people

Funk_Dock
02-10-2006, 04:53 AM
geez u guys are a little too sensitive, its not like he was usin it as an offense, he was using it as a term of endearment, and u have no right to stop anyone from saying what they want

although i do think it is 'inappropriate' for white people to use it but dont start with all this white people took everything from us...its just a word

Prince Shafala
02-10-2006, 08:02 AM
:mad: DISGUSTING...WORD IS BOND

Hidden Chamber
02-10-2006, 11:33 AM
You white people r so quick 2 say sum dumb shit like dat but white people don't struggle thru life like we do, da shoe was neva on da otha foot so don't call me a sensitive black man. Our ancestors were slaves, most white people's ancestors were slave masta's so don't tell me shit about me bein a sensitve black man, only my peolpe know how hard it is 2 be black in america espcially black men. Were at war wit da government every day, were at were with racism every day. White people will neva eva know what it feels like 2 go thru even a quarter of da shit we go thru. N no white person is superior 2 me!

Yo my people! Get ready 4 sumtem big, cuz da rebirth of da revolution is comin soon. Like Malcolm X sed "by any means nessecary".

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-10-2006, 11:50 AM
The word is deragotory in essence regardless of how it ends gga or gger, and by using it you are continuing the cycle the government has laid out for us..stop the ignorance promote humanity and being kind to others

Prolifical ENG
02-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Yes, this topic come up quite often in the media and can find something new like that everyday.

I am glad you are against the word's usage, and would have been happier if you chose not to use it regardless of what race you are.

The reason why you are getting heated in this thread is you are speaking directly to the white people on this board when you put in a huge font: "I don't giv a damn how u use it, White people da word Nigger n Nigga R OFF LIMITS!" and your starting sentence was "Yo My black people peep dis yo," as though they, other black people, are unaware of the social conflicts they face.

King Callabah
02-10-2006, 12:13 PM
its a stupid word, fuck knows why anyone would use it, even black people

i agree, nobody shud use it reeeeeally

Sexy Jasper
02-10-2006, 12:29 PM
You white people r so quick 2 say sum dumb shit like dat but white people don't struggle thru life like we do, da shoe was neva on da otha foot so don't call me a sensitive black man. Our ancestors were slaves, most white people's ancestors were slave masta's so don't tell me shit about me bein a sensitve black man, only my peolpe know how hard it is 2 be black in america espcially black men. Were at war wit da government every day, were at were with racism every day. White people will neva eva know what it feels like 2 go thru even a quarter of da shit we go thru. N no white person is superior 2 me!

Yo my people! Get ready 4 sumtem big, cuz da rebirth of da revolution is comin soon. Like Malcolm X sed "by any means nessecary".Yeah, no white men live in povery, starving to death, having shitty jobs. Nope, it's all black people. Or is it?

White people have been enslaved as well all over the World.

"most white people's acestors were slave masta's"

You have got to be kidding. In 1860, less than 3% of the white Americans owned slaves. Come on now.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-10-2006, 03:07 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/Retseem/8ball.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
02-12-2006, 09:07 AM
That teacher must have bumped his head......he's lucky that reporter ain't slap him.......that is disgusting!

staycreepin_n_silence
02-13-2006, 09:03 AM
black people too that word is off limits dukes and dukettes

Oztradamus
02-13-2006, 12:45 PM
"I say Nigga 100 times each morning, it makes my teeth whiter" - Paul Mooney

LORD NOSE
02-13-2006, 03:31 PM
http://mudsociety.com/PICTURES/PICS/ALBUM-FRONT.png

mister wooz
02-14-2006, 02:10 AM
neega?

change this post length shit 36

7EL7
02-14-2006, 03:43 AM
SNOOZ IS THE REASON WHY THIS CAN'T WORK

Bloo
02-14-2006, 04:25 AM
Yes, this topic come up quite often in the media and can find something new like that everyday.

I am glad you are against the word's usage, and would have been happier if you chose not to use it regardless of what race you are.

The reason why you are getting heated in this thread is you are speaking directly to the white people on this board when you put in a huge font: "I don't giv a damn how u use it, White people da word Nigger n Nigga R OFF LIMITS!" and your starting sentence was "Yo My black people peep dis yo," as though they, other black people, are unaware of the social conflicts they face.

You know, I never even looked at it that way Prof...

You ill son :D

MantiZ
02-14-2006, 08:05 AM
i don't know what tha fuck woud happen if any of you would come to Latvia. We almost don't have black ppl so white kids with 50c in their players are runnin' around callin each other nigga. Nobody uses term "black ppl" here. Everyone says 'nigga'. And we can do nuttin' bout it.
Maybe if black ppl wouldn't call themselves niggas, then this word woud be forgotten. Otherwise little fans want to be like cool MC's and drop n-bombs to the right and to the left. Plus it doesen't seem wrong to them cus latvian word that describes black men is very similar to n-word. Same with russian. it's fucked up and i'm tired of it myself.
Peace!

JASPER
02-14-2006, 08:52 AM
The other day, I called a white person a nig*** and he started crying. I put my arm around his shoulder and said "don't pout, I didn't mean nothing by it". Then he pushed me away and replied "leave me alone!"

This hurtful word need to be scrapped form the dictionary.

ilzPotent
02-14-2006, 09:32 AM
"I say Nigga 100 times each morning, it makes my teeth whiter" - Paul Mooney

lol - paul mooney is hilarious...

stak84
02-14-2006, 03:16 PM
Hay, potential I agree that it was out of line for him to use that word but could you try to sound intelligent when you make a point, its almost like your making an effort to sound like a fuckin mangaloid, besides there are bigger problems than that, you sound like one of those fools who gets bent out of shape for absolutely nothing, chill out and read a book or somethin.

AK Spray
02-14-2006, 03:56 PM
Yo, My comp is not allowing me to view the video.. Can someone please tell me exactly what was said? and in what situation?

mister wooz
02-16-2006, 01:49 AM
apsu preaches hate to the young black youth

Marc051
02-16-2006, 02:47 AM
While I think it was inappropriate for the teacher to use the word, I don't think he used it in a racial way intentionally. Think about the environment he said it in opposed to working in an office with all adults. It was wrong but so are slang words for other races that we hear everyday. If we're going to be sensitive then we need to respect everyone.

Analyze
02-16-2006, 11:39 PM
I black as the blackest black man, but when he said "loan a NIGGAH a pencil" was the funniest shit on there.

Wu Forever