PDA

View Full Version : A Million A Way . . . `

dif de la rev
02-09-2006, 11:44 PM
first peace and greetings:

ok so this is to be the land of opportunity. yet the opportuinity that presents is one to get the quick buck and to the truth shucjk. where the landscape that is pictured is a snare to enmesh through the details of a splitting dichotomy induced schizophrenia from an ideology that is behind the politics but displayed through psychology (k west said racism still exist they just conceiling it). anyway with a million opportunities to make that million bucks the only ways are vice or victimizing others. where is the opportunity to make the killing truth has when the sword held by spirit is tilling.

could it be that opportunities are given but the possibilities were demented to tracks of fast pass and past made last from cradles to slaves before mature to learn the grave. opportunity to dream but impossible to wean (a black president and i'm not to be listened!?).

the million pathways that are etched into the byways as express ways to manuvre from mind through brain to terrain that lays plain the plane in sane not insane planes that leave terror on lanes of living where taking amonts to self serving giving.

sure there's competition that's the premonition to disservoice the division about what could from should with the many woulds from if but no ands to be that 'man'.

ok i'll come back with more on this opportunity versus possibilities argumen about milk and honey where do that to fleece the dummies milk for their wealth.

postscript: it's said that politics states blacks can't be rich just new bourgeois while capitalism states that whites can't be poor just impoverished.

n'est pas c'est la vie?!

salut & peace.

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2006, 11:54 PM
You shoulda posted this in the Know The Ledge forum or with the freestyles, or whatever the hell this is suppossed to be.

dif de la rev
02-10-2006, 09:40 PM
ok moving to kbnow the ledge with this.

and closing this side of general chat.

Aqueous Moon
02-10-2006, 11:57 PM
I'm waiting...patiently...