PDA

View Full Version : Yukmouth

sabinnchung
02-10-2006, 03:53 PM
i like him, what does everyone here think about him?

Sideoutfox
02-10-2006, 05:17 PM
i used to really like him. like on godzilla and the luniz days. but now i think he's just another punk. it seems like all he does now is run his mouth and talk shit.

Crazy K
02-10-2006, 08:58 PM
All i cna say is.........I got 5 ooooooooooooon it

Smif-N-Wessun
02-11-2006, 06:47 AM
i really like the yukmouth and c-bo collabs...

Rayson
02-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Yuk is dope solo,but I like him with numskull better as da luniz.I like all west coast C-bo,MOb Figaz,JT Bigga Figga,Keak Da Snek,X-Raided,SCC,Guce and Killa Tay.I reccomened those artists if you want some real gangsta rap;)

Funk_Dock
02-12-2006, 05:42 AM
hes aight, godzilla was good but his voice just annoys the hell out of me

he had a good diss video about the game.....shit was funny with game sportin a pink bandana

i forgot on which song it was, but he stole some biggie lines from who shot ya, that kinda pissed me off

Crazy K
02-12-2006, 04:19 PM
I beleive the song was Game Over Part 2 and what lyrics did he take? He did that song to the Dreams beat i think

Funk_Dock
02-13-2006, 06:46 AM
yeh i think that was the song, and the biggie lines wer

"who shot ya, seperate the weak from the obsa-lete, hard to creep in brooklyn streets, its on nigga, fuck all that bickerin beef i can hear sweat tricklin down ya cheek, ya hear beat sounds like saskwash feet, thunderin, shakin the concrete"

if u listen yo yuks verse his rhymes are almost identical to biggies

Funk_Dock
02-13-2006, 07:49 AM
i found the song, it was a 50 cent diss by Bang em smurf, domination and yuk

his rhymes were sumtin like "who shot ya, seperate the snitches from the mobsters, who run the streets - regime elite, 50, bitch nigga fuck that bickerin beef, put a hole in ya chest the size of that spinnin piece, when yuk bust heat, its like saskwatch feet, thunderin, BRAK! crack the concrete!"

stak84
02-13-2006, 07:45 PM
Im from the bay and yuk is a fuckin boss out here everybody love his shit, with good reason hes probly one of the dopest rappers from the bay

Rayson
02-14-2006, 02:07 PM
Im from the bay and yuk is a fuckin boss out here everybody love his shit, with good reason hes probly one of the dopest rappers from the bay
What did you think of his and C-bo's album Thug Lordz?I thought it was dope C-bo and Yuk are a good team.

CharlesJones
02-15-2006, 05:26 PM
I like the Thug Lordz album. I like him and C-Bo's diss song about 50 Cent on that album. Yukmouth said i got shot 9 times LOL. I got beat up at the club LOL. Look at my G Unit piece cuz LOL. I'm a fan of Yukmouth. I buy any cd he puts out. He had me rollin when he called Dr Dre a faggot in Murder Dog magazine LOL. He also cracks me up when he disses Master P all the time.

stak84
02-15-2006, 08:00 PM
RaysonQuote:
Originally Posted by stak84

What did you think of his and C-bo's album Thug Lordz?I thought it was dope C-bo and Yuk are a good team.yeah, they pretty tight together but you gotta hear this shit yuk did
with Tech Nine, Kill EM off, shit makes me wanna kill yadadamean, but
yeah dont sleep on that bay shit, we get it crackin out here

dosmoney
02-16-2006, 09:55 AM
never really listened to him aside from that song "puffin lah"

Rayson
02-17-2006, 10:20 PM
Yuk and Tech N9NE are also great together.