PDA

View Full Version : shaolinstyle/tastethapain2 would be nice

pro.Graveface
02-11-2006, 02:32 PM
does any1 know?if there ever gonna be a part 2 of that Wu-tang game,
man it would be bangin on ps3 or psp!!!

Comrade
02-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Crazy, i was just thinking of that, imagine if they did and took the time to make a shitload of wu members. Even shove characters like Warcloud in!
Havent heard anything about them doing it, but it is defineately a good idea, theres no reason they SHOULDN'T, its pretty much bound to sell and it'd be a hell of alot less cheesy than the "50 cent game" ahah.

pro.Graveface
02-15-2006, 02:18 PM
yeh man exacly! that 50 game fake shit yo I don't like it, butt yo dope idea with lotz of characterz, part 2 would be bangin yo Peace!

P-Noid Brown
02-15-2006, 03:07 PM
The Name Of The Game Should Be Wu-tang Shaolin Style 2 : Bring The Muthafuckin Rukus! Or Enter The Wu-tang.... That Shit Would Be Dope As Hell On Some Def Jam Vendetta Shit Though...they Should Look Realistic But Also Have Alternate Costumes.

King Justice
02-15-2006, 03:19 PM
The Name Of The Game Should Be Wu-tang Shaolin Style 2 : Bring The Muthafuckin Rukus! Or Enter The Wu-tang.... That Shit Would Be Dope As Hell On Some Def Jam Vendetta Shit Though...they Should Look Realistic But Also Have Alternate Costumes.

Yo i been thinkin the same xzact thing it would the dope as shit if they Made a Wu Tang PS2 game with some Wu tracks in it that would dope, and if they did i think they should put CappaDonna in it or they could make the game called Wu Tang defenders of Hip-Hop and the enemies are people like P Diddy, Nelly, Lil Jon, And some of dem other wack ass mafuckas

P-Noid Brown
02-15-2006, 03:25 PM
They Should Have Everyone Including Cappa, Tekeitha, Killah Preist, Every Single Killah Bee

THE W
02-15-2006, 09:11 PM
i doubt it will ever happen since the first one was made in wu-tang's commercial prime when they were doing everything. wu-tang has completely dropped most of the commercial ventures they were in back then.

did the first game even do well salewise?

Comrade
02-16-2006, 12:00 AM
Not even sure if it sold well to be honest, but i think if they made it it defineately would sell(if it was a decent game). Im sure if people didnt even know who wu-tang was and assumed it was just a game they'd still check it out.
Even though there not in their popularity prime i think it could sell well(look at some of the other fucking games on the shelf), but bottom line is, Wu-tang still has the rep of biggest thing to ever happen to hiphop, even game producers would have to realise that.
I mean...on the first wu-tang game Methodman had a fucking sledgehammer! dosnt get much sicker than that, fighting kung fu on basketball courts with weapons.

pro.Graveface
02-17-2006, 09:29 AM
Da whole Wu-fam shut be included defenetly!!!!!

Frontal Lobotomy
02-24-2006, 08:30 AM
As an extra incentive, Ol' Dirty could be the last unlockable character. That'd be a sweet touch I think

P-Noid Brown
02-24-2006, 10:46 AM
Paper just to add on to your thoughts... there should be a regular ol' dirty but you can unlock a SUPER ol' dirty... 2 times stronger and faster nah mean...and slightly different moves....

Frontal Lobotomy
02-24-2006, 11:29 AM
Yeah yeah, man. I'm with you there. Maybe as like, a boss or something, like that hardcore Shaolin Monk from the first one.

King Justice
03-06-2006, 10:49 AM
Yo thats a dope ass idea would luv to see that shit, haha Super Ol Dirty i dunno why but thats sounds hilarious to me

TUCO
03-06-2006, 11:04 AM
too bad the WU brand aint as synonymous as it was back then to provoke corporate brainstorming

P-Noid Brown
03-06-2006, 11:26 AM
And They Should Have Weapons...

Gza Wielding The Liquid Swords. (2)
Rza Tosses Oxes Like Ninja Stars.
Ol'dirty Walks With A 40
Ghostface Has Repulsor Rays (ironman)
Methodman Gets The Good Ol Sledge Hammer.
Masta Killa Uses Telekenesis..
U-god Arms Transform Into Gold .
Inspectah Deck Ill Ass Laser Beam Sorta Like A Proton Cannon.
Raekwon Spits Fire
Cappadonna Has An Aluminum Wu-bat.

Yo Word Is Bond I Have Great Marketing Ideas For Wu.. They Should Hire Me To Come Up Wit Some Ill Ass Ideas... I Can Make These Cats Some Dough... (while Of Course Making Dough For Me)

I AGREE WITH TUCO..

pro.Graveface
04-04-2006, 09:32 AM
haha yo they realy shut putt it on psp

pro.Graveface
04-04-2006, 09:34 AM
kuz they haven't gott any dope kung fu game on da psp god dammit please 1 of yall peepz needz to do sum serious shit with this!!!!!! 1

MixedGenetix
04-05-2006, 10:07 PM
I just ordered Shaolin Style on Ebay and it came today. It's the first time I played it in years and it's still dope. If they ever made a sequel, it should be a Double Dragon/GTA free roaming game where you can whoop ass in the streets of NY along w/ the storyline. Do that and incorporate some of the fighting engine from Def Jam Vendetta/Fight for NY and keep the kung-fu gimmicks for each member of the clan (alt. costumes would be a good idea 2).... and there ya go. Instant hit.
-X.

Alcryt
04-07-2006, 02:29 PM
I think a new wu tang game with a kind of mortal kombat style would be awesome, with some serious slice em up shit*D

Comrade
04-08-2006, 08:35 PM
gta mixed with the old style would be sick, maybe a bitta tenchu stuff too(sneakin around steath style)

King Justice
04-11-2006, 02:17 PM
^yeah that would definately be ill as shit:thumbup:

Comrade
04-16-2006, 06:12 AM
hey, whats the difference between shoalin style/taste the pain if any?
or are they the same game

WHITE_MANTIS_AI
04-17-2006, 04:36 PM
same game it was called taste the pain in europe 4 sum reason???

Hollow Dartz
04-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Yea P-Noid i like that "Cappadonna- aluminum bat" idea. I think it sold well around here cause all my niggaz had it..

pro.Graveface
05-06-2006, 07:46 PM
shaolin monks style with mad upgrades n weaponz

Frontal Lobotomy
05-07-2006, 07:41 PM
The no ring outs in a 3D fighter was a cool feature. They should make a new Wu game though, Def Jam is just balls (no offence to Def Jam fans or nuttin)

Kong
05-17-2006, 09:06 AM
would be the shit. i never played the game, might get it, cant be much.

zeppelin2k
05-24-2006, 10:01 PM
they should make a wu adventure game, where you start off poor as fuck from the hood and you have to get to the top by ANY means neccessary, get that loot to push your ALBUMS make it like GTA style

and they should also have a fighter, make it like mortal kombat/ wrestling game, something where the matches would go longer

the shit would SELL, if the game was good, the regular gamers would buy it, and all the wu fans out there alone would make the developers some mad loot, put some exclusive tracks on that shit, make a soundtrack some t shirts, the shit would make loot up the ass

honestly sometimes wu looks like they are just doing some stupid shit, maybe its bc of tension or bad management but they have so many avenues for loot that they aint even tapping into, the revenue from making t shirts and selling them on THIS SITE would make millions ALONE

ez

Mr_Chopsticks
05-29-2006, 02:58 PM
Never gonna happen
We're "lucky" we at least have Meth and Ghost are in those Def Jam games

P-Noid Brown
07-23-2006, 01:39 AM
that's true.

wutanghk
07-23-2006, 07:16 AM
i hope they have the wu tang video game part 2 on PSP !!!!!!