PDA

View Full Version : Malcolm X Interview {video}

LORD NOSE
02-12-2006, 01:41 AM
listen to him very carefully

http://www.dailymotion.com/XYBORG7/video/23189#comment-20977
(http://www.publicenemy.com/pb/viewtopic.php?t=25120)

Aqueous Moon
02-12-2006, 01:29 PM
whoa...they was gunning for him with them questions.
But, he held it down...speaking like a genius

Kong
02-12-2006, 10:56 PM
thanks.

LORD NOSE
02-13-2006, 01:08 AM
First of all, keep in mind that I'm white. I first read Malcolm's autobiography around the time the movie came out. And while I don't agree 100% with the idealogies of the Nation (for obvious reasons), Malcolm's story opened my eyes to the reasons as to why the Nation believes the things that they do. I have a huge amount of respect for Malcolm and I do think that his autobiography should be required reading in schools. I think that if more people were to read and actually listen to what he had to say, several things would happen. First of all, you'd see less blacks fall victim to the traps that have been set up by the system, i.e. drugs, crime, alcoholism, etc. Then instead of living the mantra of get rich or die trying, the community would basically do what Malcolm did (although hopefully not in the conditions that he did) and that is start educating themselves as to what's going on. Then, start rasing capital for black owned buinesses (and I mean professional type places that can actually create wealth and decent paying jobs) and instead of flying to the suburbs stay to help those who have fallen.

Now what will happen to the whites who read and pay attention to his words is this. First of all, it will open up our eyes as to the forces that have been placed upon the black community by this corrupt system. Once that happens, then we'll start looking around at the traps that have been laid out in front of us (they're not as obvious, but they are out there) and hopefully learn to avoid them. I think that once we can look at each other and see the traps, pitfalls and trials that the other has to go through, then we can concentrate on the real enemy. Those that have set up this corrupt system and profit from it at the expense of the human race. I've often thought that the continuation of the racial strifes in the world have been largely perpetuated by those in charge as a way of keeping all of us at each other's throats and their way of keeping all of us as their slaves.

But of course, that would require humanity to wake up and realize what's going on.

__________________________________________________ _________

dif de la rev
02-13-2006, 07:21 AM
don't forget malcolm wanted to be a lawyer but was told to go into manually labor and from what ossie davis said in representing black people - enough said. lawyers must shine while swimming with sharks without stooping to become the forked tongue snake.

Prince Shafala
02-14-2006, 07:11 AM
Thanks Alot.

dif de la rev
02-14-2006, 12:21 PM
your welcome.

Prince Rai
02-14-2006, 06:57 PM
when a man believes absolutely and righteously in his cause he wont falter against anybody who acts for evil at that moment in time.

Mumm Ra
02-14-2006, 09:44 PM
I read his autobio for about an hour at barnes and noble last week, when I get a little extra money I should like to pick it up...good stuff

LORD NOSE
02-14-2006, 11:02 PM
thats a must read

dif de la rev
02-15-2006, 12:23 AM
thats a must read

second that.

SlightlySlightedFan
02-16-2006, 08:44 AM
That was great. Malcolm was so good at getting whatever point he had across. Even when they were trying to stumble him up with all those meaningless talk-show questions, he still got his message across. I think people really miss his way of being inscrutable. What I mean is that he meant business and that was that. He didn't buy in or sell out or anything like that. He was honest, and I don't think that happens much anymore, not that it ever did.
Thanks for the video.

LORD NOSE
02-16-2006, 10:17 PM
Khalid Muhammad was the same - they followed the same teachings and both used their tongues like swords to chop down their oppressors -

the speeches and interviews Malcolm gave when he came back from hajj didn't change because after his Hajj to mecca he came back to america to face the same nonsense - and he took differnet tactics - he even took up arms which he couldn't do under the leadership of Elijah - he was ready to shoot yall - and believe it or not, him and Martin became friends - even Martin was gettin tired of yalls shit because his tactics were getting old and black folks were still being killed for being black - they joined forces - Martin even sat down with Elijah - white america couldn't have that so they killed Malcolm first - then Martin - then they defamed Elijah -

BlaK FuRYaN
02-18-2006, 07:26 PM
I read hids biography and bought his book called malcolm speaks...

I wish i was there by his side refuting these evil opressors...

Keepin it bowdy with intellect and armory...

I wish i cud speak as eloquently and direct as malcolm did...

dif de la rev
02-18-2006, 07:53 PM
another book is the political legacy of malcom x by dr oba t'shaka. it tells the spectrum of malcolm's evolution from nation of islam to the pan -african organization of thinking.

BlaK FuRYaN
02-18-2006, 08:23 PM
another book is the political legacy of malcom x by dr oba t'shaka. it tells the spectrum of malcolm's evolution from nation of islam to the pan -african organization of thinking.

didn't brother Malcolm x move from NOI to orthodox Islam?

Koolish
02-18-2006, 08:55 PM
^^ that's what i read somewhere. he saw the original islam as the one religion that removed the race issue.
________
Mercedes-Benz Sl-Class Specifications (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_SL-Class)

Wooly Noggins
02-18-2006, 08:58 PM
didn't brother Malcolm x move from NOI to orthodox Islam?

he really didn't have time to

they killed him as soon as he came back

he backslid a little from the nation and this opened him up for his own slaughter

his disipline was off and you could tell in his face,actions, and words.

this is what happens when you leave the nation

i'm speaking from experience

they threatened and blackmaled him to go against Elijah

listen to what he was telling the media in the times when he came back from mecca

something was wrong and those of us who followed him knew this

study him

study his teacher ( the one who made him so powerful )

have an open mind and realize for yourself that you,me,we don't know or understand everything that the Army of Allah is about

his assassination was the direct result of insubordination

he abandonned the weapons check proceedure that Elijah taught him

and this allowed his enemies to come in with sawed off shot guns to take his life

his right hand man at that time was an agent and influenced Malcolm to do away with the weapons check

because anyone who knows better knows not to even think about bringing a weapon to the mosque

i shure wish yall understood

venex
02-19-2006, 02:25 PM
what do you guys think about the movie ?

I forgot the title, but Denzel Washington was playing Malcolm X...

any thoughts ?

peace!

LORD NOSE
02-19-2006, 03:28 PM
The Movie was designed to defame Elijah

its classic hollywood

sweet sista
03-14-2006, 12:17 AM
i watched da movie which was based on da autobiography of brutha malcolm or supposed it was anyway i kinda liked da movie coz it was about malcolm and even though i found some differences between what i read in da autobiography and what was in da movie but i supposed that it was coz brutha malcolm's life can't be told in i donno 50 or 60 min or somethin i don't remember. and to me when malcom got shot that was something so wrong. but i think maybe this happened coz he was too good for white america.

i remember readiní his autobiography when his oldest daughter said somethiní like ďDad i love u, i miss u i wish u didnít dieĒ i couldn't help it so i cried coz i felt da same.

itís not only the great actions that he did that moves me but his humanity characteristics.
his courage, loyalty, devotion to his people, his pride, and da passion he had to defend his people by any means necessary.

luv & respect to malcolm.