PDA

View Full Version : anybody heard anything on a new GTA game??

InvincibleArmor79
02-12-2006, 01:15 PM
just wonderin...

Kong
02-12-2006, 02:00 PM
think it was ment to be hawaii or london.

london would be better.

EAGLE EYE
02-12-2006, 03:05 PM
Nah London would be too easy, your cops are little baton wielding faggots, and if you picked a fight with a UK citizen on the streets it would be like beating up on a disabled person.

Kong
02-12-2006, 03:20 PM
you can suck on my cock.

EAGLE EYE
02-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Ive got nothing against the UK, maybe Its just the stereo types ive seen in the media

Kong
02-12-2006, 03:32 PM
fuck off you idiot.

EAGLE EYE
02-12-2006, 03:47 PM
awww you need a napkin to wipe your tears?

G_R_A_V_E_D_I_G_G_A_
02-12-2006, 04:11 PM
lol that shits funny

Qwiffersniffer
02-12-2006, 09:59 PM
lol that shits funny Yeah but me snorting cocaine while doing a handstand is funnier though...

Bloo
02-22-2006, 12:53 AM
Yeah a few things..

1. They're porting the PSP GTA - Liberty City Stories over to the PS2. Why? I don't know, you can't do half the things you can in San Andreas so people who buy this unless they're a die hard GTA fan without a PSP might be disappointed in this one. The design is fine for a handheld, out of date for a console, just buy GTA3 in my opinion, save about 40 bucks.

2. They're working on a new GTA for the PSP, no info official info yet. Hopefully it'll have more of a San Andreas design then LCS did.

3. GTA4 has been comfirmed for the PS3. According to Rockstar the engine they're working on will make the series feel more like a real city with more of a concentration on detail. The engine will render immediate surroundings thus adding more depth by making the actual blocks of the city feel individual. Imagine shootouts on blocks where the buildings get damaged and detail down to street grime and soda cans rolling around on the streets.

InvincibleArmor79
02-22-2006, 11:59 AM
that would be nice... i think eventually the game is gonna cover a whole planet.. im interested to see what they add next game...

Frontal Lobotomy
02-24-2006, 08:04 AM
The next GTA, with all the new shit and stuff to do, will be on PS3. Simple as that. Rockstar will want to take advantage of all that blu-ray shit and super power to make GTA amazing. Plus, sony might just tell Rockstar they want one for the new console, as the release of GTA: Vice City, significantly increased the number of consoles and games they sold, and with the Xbox 360 on the market already, they'll have GTA to bring them back up to speed in the race

NIGHT MAYOR
02-28-2006, 01:26 AM
The next GTA, with all the new shit and stuff to do, will be on PS3. Simple as that. Rockstar will want to take advantage of all that blu-ray shit and super power to make GTA amazing. Plus, sony might just tell Rockstar they want one for the new console, as the release of GTA: Vice City, significantly increased the number of consoles and games they sold, and with the Xbox 360 on the market already, they'll have GTA to bring them back up to speed in the race

keep telling yourself that, its just a matter of time b4 microsoft owns all aspects of consoles, 360 has halo 3

Qwiffersniffer
02-28-2006, 11:21 AM
360 fucking blows. Your all a bunch of grafic nerds.

Dirty Knowledge
02-28-2006, 12:18 PM
It wasn't enough you could roam a virtual New York City in GTA 3 and kill the mob.. it wasn't enough you could become a kingpin in the early Miami days in GTA: Vice City.. and it still wasn't enough to do it all in the hood with San Andreas. How many more scenarios do you sick fuckers need? GTA: 9/11?

Buy March Madness '06 and lose all that negative shit.

Aclikyano
03-01-2006, 02:11 AM
GTA: San Andreas (latest I heard son)...........

peace.

Qwiffersniffer
03-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Its only a mater of time before they come out with a crazy futuristic one like on some 5th Element shit.

Wu-child
03-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Nah London would be too easy, your cops are little baton wielding faggots, and if you picked a fight with a UK citizen on the streets it would be like beating up on a disabled person.

When we are in a large group with knives we can do any fuckers in lol

36chambers
03-01-2006, 04:52 PM
all i know is its going to be on the PS3, no way they would make another one for the PS2.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-02-2006, 02:47 PM
i herd bungie have basicly finished halo 3 but are going to keep it under wraps till ps3 comes out. *shrugs* maybe the next gta will be the offiical game released with ps3 ?

Bloo
03-03-2006, 04:11 AM
all i know is its going to be on the PS3, no way they would make another one for the PS2.

Well technically they are making another one for the PS2. They're porting Liberty City Stories for the PSP over to it.

Rebel_INS
03-03-2006, 01:18 PM
Nah I havent as of yet, but id like to see one on the 360. And it better be somewhere in the U.S

Frontal Lobotomy
03-04-2006, 09:35 AM
keep telling yourself that, its just a matter of time b4 microsoft owns all aspects of consoles, 360 has halo 3

Wow, saw this one late. Anyway, I can't see microsoft beating Sony's marketing team, those guys could sell a rotting carcass and call it smellovision, and still make a bomb. Plus Sony have all the exclusive rights to make sure their console shafts everyone; Pro Evo, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear are always guaranteed to hook them up.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-04-2006, 07:27 PM
Wow, saw this one late. Anyway, I can't see microsoft beating Sony's marketing team, those guys could sell a rotting carcass and call it smellovision, and still make a bomb. Plus Sony have all the exclusive rights to make sure their console shafts everyone; Pro Evo, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear are always guaranteed to hook them up.

finaly fantasy more like it - bit slow on a new console release to eh ? ya sony team is falling behind in the live catogory halo 2 is stil the no 1 live game and its been out since november 04` - face it bill gates will never die.

36chambers
03-04-2006, 10:42 PM
What's the progress on that Bully game? Isn't that a Rockstar game too?

Bully looks good, supposed to be coming out in a few months.

Icurus
03-08-2006, 12:39 AM

That is so true, I mean look at the psp. Its not that great, rather have an ipod, but it sells, despite the fact that the games are not that good.

Anyway, the PS3 is not coming out till next year, plus the 360 will own in the online category. Microsoft is a software company, they know how to make a good online community (except getting kicked off on cod2 for the 360 all the fucking time). So, I dont know. I have to see how the PS3 is, then I'll judge.

Besides, GTA is sony's main game that sells the system, and the new one by the way will not be in the usa.