PDA

View Full Version : Do you think yur exempt from wrath because your black ?

7EL7
02-14-2006, 03:38 AM
WELL DO YOU ?

dif de la rev
02-14-2006, 11:32 AM
wrath is a form of anger used to chastise like punishing. so if you are asking if blacks are exempt from being chastised into being what they are suppose to be, then i'll say that the wrath anger correction to wrongs to better over the long in terms of justice is non exempt. everybody has corrections to make whether on the mental or spiritual which is evident in the physical through actions born from thoughts.

wrath is likened to fire. fire has a two fold desing in this aspect. to cleanse and make palpable to being corrected from the lesson learned. wrath could be said to humble one into a position not of meek nor weak but into one in which the person is made aware of injustice perpetuated knowingly or not - usually when not knowing.

if someone knows not what they do could they be said to be aware if wrath descended on them for said actions, if not knowing then exempt or would fury arise to turn on right path akin to wrath?

Aqueous Moon
02-14-2006, 03:18 PM
wrath?...we been getting our asses kicked by wrath...what do you mean?

LHX
02-14-2006, 10:52 PM
Do you think yur exempt from wrath because your black ?

haaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaa

sounds like some sort of kick-back on your taxes

i know this great lawyer who can get you wrath exempt for 2006

all you have to do waive ownership of your SOUL
forget the fine print about the eternal hellfire

thats just legal talk

dif de la rev
02-14-2006, 11:21 PM

not by wrath are we being attacked by but the fury that is to stifle our wrath at the injustice caused by their anger against the said wrath we bring. wrath comes from god when confers with the left side like in war. fury thats used in times of peace like the cold war that don't cease.

fury is putting the freeze on like cold cement upon the earth who comes with wrath through nature to correct that error of dominating that which is rejected - kind of like what is natural showing wrath against that which is artifical.

but back on to quote as such we have been getting beat back to stone age for the tools of enviornment were not ours to behold as tools so we had to kindle wrath from the spirit to battle back not fear it (being the enviornment).

hells wrath hath no fury . . . like scorn. since blacks don't shouldn't feel scorn can't feel wrath. just the fury of those who are anger in/at themselves and project that back upon blacks like reverse self loathing.

LHX
02-14-2006, 11:55 PM
most people want to shed their physical bodies

but
they are trapped in them

are they angry at themsleves?
or
are they angry at circumstances?

pain is pain

Queen Of Poetry
02-15-2006, 07:46 AM

Preach my sista!!!!!

Preach!!!!!!!!!!!

dif de la rev
02-15-2006, 01:40 PM
if we are by wrath not from the whites then by who?

Fr@z
02-15-2006, 01:41 PM
Do you think im exempt from bein black?

dif de la rev
02-15-2006, 02:53 PM
well, blacks is the first cause from which all else disovle for can't evolve to black. you can/could adopt the culture and lifestyles but in all reality you could never experience what a black deals with in the intangible world - that which is felt through intuition like politics disguised under psychology based on an ideology against them. i'm exempt from being white asian or latino but i don't complain and i feel no wrath at those who want/wish to be black. black is cool as in beautiful for the points add up every body to some extent has a deep seeded wish to be black but since can't project that as anger at tyhemselves which is directed at blacks for being black. and what blacks do is either deflect or become infected with self hate.

question to Fr@z: what race color creed ethnicity are you?

me i'm black as the race and exempt frauds when they try to deface or defame the claim.

LORD NOSE
02-15-2006, 02:55 PM
Do you think yur exempt from wrath because your black ?

YES !

Fr@z
02-15-2006, 02:57 PM
Do you wrath exempt from being extinct?

dif de la rev
02-15-2006, 04:30 PM
Do you wrath exempt from being extinct?

clarify so i can answer, ty.

Fr@z
02-15-2006, 04:36 PM
clarify so i can answer, ty.

Many years ago there was a celestial being known only as Mystic Prso, his superpowers knew no boundaries as he posessed the magic carpet of chaos and the mystical headband of greatness and power to ward off any evil he came across.

he has a ponytail....

THE W
02-15-2006, 09:40 PM
why would i be?

LHX
02-16-2006, 10:18 AM
i can take many forms

Fr@z
02-16-2006, 01:51 PM
i can take many forms

Aaaaaah its Dylan! my renegade apprentice but i can take whichever form i like.

LORD NOSE
06-19-2008, 04:56 AM
never really got into this one

TSA
06-19-2008, 01:34 PM
why would i be?
your black?

V4D3R
06-19-2008, 02:32 PM
If you keep up with the 85% mentality then no. Especially if you know better.

You are not exempt if you know better.

ChristO
06-19-2008, 07:52 PM

exactly. what the-f#&k you mean?

LORD NOSE
06-19-2008, 08:01 PM
exactly. what the-f#&k you mean?

its said ( and i believe) that the black man will once again rule the planet, very soon.

and set up a righteous system

in setting up such a system, many other things that will not be able to coincide with such a system will have to be done away with -

some may believe that all black people are deserving of this system since we have been "getting our asses kick by wrath".

but is this indeed so ?

will every black man and woman be exempt from being thrown away from such a system

ChristO
06-19-2008, 08:40 PM
its said ( and i believe) that the black man will once again rule the planet, very soon.

and set up a righteous system

in setting up such a system, many other things that will not be able to coincide with such a system will have to be done away with -

some may believe that all black people are deserving of this system since we have been "getting our asses kick by wrath".

but is this indeed so ?

will every black man and woman be exempt from being thrown away from such a system

I know that there's this thing called tithes, as in, a percentage of earnings to be given to God or His church. I'd say that the black man'd be given tools to engage wrath, but not in conquering God's wrath.
yeah, so, I'd say common sense would suggest each knows in they actions what they deserve, and exemption ain't the situation. if I'm right, the blacks are paying for and will keep paying for, what the original jews did by giving the Christ over to they enemy [romans], for him to be executed.
naw, exempt from what. say, overt stupidity is not honored. where does that leave black people as a whole. suckas for love? the shit that keeps 'em from evaporating into eternal ether altogether, would be that melanin? hard to kill, right?
they'd have to find what it takes to survive eternal damnation, which they would not be exempt from. like, where is nimrod, where do you see nimrod in this system. 'cause that's who they wanted reborn, in my slot.
eh, I just spit what I spit. naw, niggas ain't off the hook for shit. but about now, me saying that we as a black people persevere, is far from the point.

Urban_Journalz
06-20-2008, 07:05 PM
Straying away from the various bullshit answers I've seen here and there, no. Hell no. That's one of the DUMBEST assumptions someone could make.

God, unlike man, doesn't play favorites.

The Void
06-21-2008, 02:07 AM
What's clean is pure, but hey, I'm white on the outside.

/Eddie Vedder

LORD NOSE
06-21-2008, 03:58 AM
God, unlike man, doesn't play favorites.

lol - how did you come to this conclusion ?

cause in the bible...the god of the bible seems to play the favorites throughout the whole book

Urban_Journalz
06-21-2008, 09:13 AM
lol - how did you come to this conclusion ?

cause in the bible...the god of the bible seems to play the favorites throughout the whole book

Since you seem to be another one that's fond of the all-too-common misinterpretation, fine, I'll do it just this once, but please know that if you're deliberately doing this, JUST to see what I'll say, then you're no better than one of those lethargic devils that Immortal Technique mentioned a while back.

Now then, what you saw in the case of the Prophets, was God befriending those who follow His rules. Action, reaction. In the case of Israel, you see God giving these people an abundance of chances because He is full of Mercy toward mankind, until if and when mankind decides to stop following the rules, hide the Truth, or abuse the power which was given to them by Him. All of which you see and still see the Jews doing. In and out of the Holy Books.

The POINT at hand, is that nowhere in ANY book, do you see God saying, "If you're this color, I'll let you back into Paradise."

Clear so far?

LORD NOSE
06-21-2008, 01:24 PM
Clear so far?

lol - nope - i'm assuming you read the book and know about Gods chosen people and the 144,000 - 12,000 from each tribe

ChristO
06-21-2008, 07:49 PM
lol - nope - i'm assuming you read the book and know about Gods chosen people and the 144,000 - 12,000 from each tribe

we begin with Martin Luther King Jr., Frederick Douglas, Marcus Mosiah Garvey, etcetera, etcetera...MLK at current moment fighting in a hell state. he out in media now, but he ain't made it. I'm a' catch up to the dude on the streets...

Kong
06-21-2008, 08:55 PM
exempted by who? wrath of what?

that aint god.

V4D3R
06-22-2008, 02:33 AM
keep ignoring my questions - ignore(ignorant).

Keep it up.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-22-2008, 02:43 AM
WELL DO YOU ?

yes

Robert
06-22-2008, 10:50 AM
What is wrath?

and what does being exempt from it mean?

NIKLZ
06-22-2008, 12:01 PM
we are not alone.

LORD NOSE
06-22-2008, 12:01 PM
What is wrath?

and what does being exempt from it mean?

wrath = punishment

exempt from it = not being punished

Robert
06-23-2008, 01:11 AM
wrath = punishment

exempt from it = not being punished

What have Black people done to incite wrath?

If a black person does wrong why should he be exempt from punishment?

Edgar Erebus
06-23-2008, 01:22 AM

Because that particular person is Black, Original Man, God, whatever. Some people would think that reason's big enough for having wrath immunity.

I'm doomed in any case, so I don't care much. I'll be severely punished for being born in the devil/troublemaker/general villain race, even if I never did anything wrong. But that's fair, 'cause that will be the reign of justice.

LORD NOSE
06-23-2008, 03:08 AM

they continued to follow the devils culture/ways after they were given their instructions on how to beat the oppressor

NO ! - however, being that our whole identity was stolen and erased from us, our punishment shouldn't be as severe as the thief "who stole the soul" - its not all that easy to leave the wicked ways of the world when your self worth is lowered

Robert
06-23-2008, 08:00 AM
they continued to follow the devils culture/ways after they were given their instructions on how to beat the oppressor

I see. In what ways can the oppressor be "beaten" (what were the instructions)?

Is it fair to say blacks are inciting wrath when the culture you are talking about (I think) is so prevalent in American society and globally?

Is it reasonable to say that compromises must be made by both the oppressors and oppressed to correct the current situation?

NO ! - however, being that our whole identity was stolen and erased from us, our punishment shouldn't be as severe as the thief "who stole the soul" - its not all that easy to leave the wicked ways of the world when your self worth is lowered

Understood. I suppose this is probably fair enough.

Yours, Robert.

Urban_Journalz
06-23-2008, 10:15 AM

Can't say I'm surprised.

Your assumption is correct, and I can assume that you haven't read all of the books and therefore don't know what these people did to piss God off and therefore have His favor upon them lifted. Which in itself was still a mercy, because he could've destroyed them all together.

I'm not going to hold a conversation with someone who chooses to ask questions simply to ask them, with no intention of actually coming to a concrete conclusion. If you want a battle of wits and pathetic detail-bickering, then you'd do better on Jeopardy.

It doesn't matter how much you know, because the bottom line is what you do with that knowledge. I'm not one of the people that is simply doing things to be seen as big or small in the eyes of men. All too often in this forum, namely, this section of the forum, I see educated fools. People who think that just because they know something, that all of a sudden they're great and powerful.

The fact of the matter is, what are you doing with what you know, other than doing your best to rub someone's fur in the wrong direction? There's no difference between someone like that and a schoolyard bully except choice of weapons. In both cases, you have someone who's obviously insecure about something and feels the need to prove themselves to everyone they meet, for the sheer purpose of making themselves feel better.

Book smarts and common sense are two very important things, what people need to remember, is that they're pretty much useless when you have only one and neglect the other.

elle oh elle

LORD NOSE
06-23-2008, 01:50 PM
I'm not going to hold a conversation with someone who chooses to ask questions simply to ask them, with no intention of actually coming to a concrete conclusion. If you want a battle of wits and pathetic detail-bickering, then you'd do better on Jeopardy.

then you should have just shut the fuck up right here

LORD NOSE
09-11-2008, 11:15 AM
whats the answer ?

BTTR KNG KOOL
09-11-2008, 11:34 AM
"The Word of Ha Shem came to me, saying:
¨Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog,
the head prince of Meshekh and Tuval, and prophesy against him.¨
Persia, Kush and Put are with them,
all of them with shield and helmet,
Gomer and all his bands, the house of Togarmah from the far north
and all his bands, many peoples with you."

How can u be Exempt if America is Gog?

LORD NOSE
09-15-2008, 03:40 PM
will black peoples skin color save them from wrath ?