PDA

View Full Version : wright v taylor

Prince Rai
02-14-2006, 06:31 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/4705460.stm

inevetible fight.... hmm what do u guys think??

people havent been 100% convinced with taylor v bhop... and well it seems everyone is scared to fight taylor.

i think taylor will win this but on points. but then again... if taylor has a strong workrate and can break wrights defnce capabilities he could expose him..

Big Bad Man
02-14-2006, 07:28 PM
Wrights stiff punches aka jabs and crosses are impregnable, especially that jab. Shit that motherfucker won most fights I saw wi the jab alone. But Taylor has defied me many a time, to me he lacks sumtin and I just cant suss wit it is, maybe just the charisma and confidence which he might have now after killin off B-Hop. Fuck knows, anytime I said Taylor would lose hes proven me wrong so I donno any more.

If I put money on it Id still go wi Winky Wright, and want Winky to bust him anyhow. But fuck knows really. Hope it happens. Still wanting PBF v Hatton more.

Prince Rai
02-15-2006, 06:14 AM
Wrights stiff punches aka jabs and crosses are impregnable, especially that jab. Shit that motherfucker won most fights I saw wi the jab alone. But Taylor has defied me many a time, to me he lacks sumtin and I just cant suss wit it is, maybe just the charisma and confidence which he might have now after killin off B-Hop. Fuck knows, anytime I said Taylor would lose hes proven me wrong so I donno any more.

If I put money on it Id still go wi Winky Wright, and want Winky to bust him anyhow. But fuck knows really. Hope it happens. Still wanting PBF v Hatton more.

mate, floys has to fight hatton..he'll be guranteed a sell out! and if pretty wants to rtire soon.. he should at least face hatton.

Big Bad Man
02-15-2006, 02:29 PM
I reckon hes dodgin hatton, much as I love him, I do, fact I know he is, why else PBF move up a weight category right when hatton has america watchin his every move?

Prince Rai
02-15-2006, 07:17 PM
well floyd would want respctable fights that he can win plus get paid in full before retirement.

Hatton hasnt lost (i think) and he is not looking to lose againt mayweather. Hatton is full pressure and thats why id like to see both fight. I also love to see PBF, hes the ebst fighter out there without a doubt. But id respect him big time to fight hatton! i think he mighte if pbf wins soem other fights. we still gt some time.