PDA

View Full Version : The Professional

Zakius
02-14-2006, 08:02 PM
I just saw this the other day... I should have seen it sooner. I thought it was fuckin dope. Natalie Portman looked nice, well in a 14 year old girl kinda way... like she would be hot when she got older..

and Gary Oldman is prolly my fav 'bad guy' actor. he always plays the ruthless borderline psychotic characters...

the story line was dope too.

num2son
02-14-2006, 11:59 PM
Yeah the movie was great, but the original name of the movie of LEON.

num2son
02-15-2006, 12:00 AM
.......I thought it was fuckin dope. Natalie Portman looked nice, well in a 14 year old girl kinda way... like she would be hot when she got older...

Yeah.......

Zakius
02-15-2006, 12:41 AM
yeah.... as in if i was 14, i would wanna bone her...
or if she was my daughter, i think i'd have a gorgeous daughter

SlightlySlightedFan
02-15-2006, 03:10 AM
She was 11, but as always looked great. That movie was balls-nasty, I don't know how many times I've seen it.
I think that practice shot she took off the roof with the sniper rifle hit a President Clinton Look-alike.
You should see the other movies by that director like "La Femme Nikita" or "The 5th Element". All his movies are sick.

Fr@z
02-15-2006, 02:37 PM
Gary Oldman is amazin in Leon, he steals the show.

madchild
09-22-2014, 03:12 PM
Has Luc Besson made anything good since this movie? This movie was dope as fuck.

CharlesJones
09-22-2014, 03:34 PM
Luc Besson directed The Professional? I didn't know that. He also directed Taken with Liam Neeson and The Family with Robert Deniro, Michelle Pfeiffer, Tommy Lee Jones and i like those movies. I think he also directed Taken 2 which i didn't like and he produced From Paris With Love with John Travolta which is very good. The Professional is a good movie and Gary Oldman does always play a bad guy LOL. What's the guy's name that was the hitman that had Natalie Portman living with him? I saw him in Armored with Matt Dillon, Columbus Short, Larry Fishburne and he was in Ronin with Robert Deniro.

5th state
09-22-2014, 03:39 PM
^^Jean Reno, celebrated French actor.

Has a TV gig as a police officer called Jo these days.

http://quientehavistoyquientv.es/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/jo_01.jpg

CharlesJones
09-22-2014, 03:50 PM
Thanks.

Miliato
09-22-2014, 06:10 PM
Gary Oldman is amazin in Leon, he steals the show.

yes Gary Oldman was awesome in this! When he would take the pills and then fucking snap his neck back or his numerous outbursts lol. Gene killed it too

madchild
09-22-2014, 11:56 PM
The door scene was my favorite, when he's hanging:

1YXCUodkSmM

This was funny:

74BzSTQCl_c

Can't go wrong with a kill count video:

Pt7hKx99PYk

yes Gary Oldman was awesome in this! When he would take the pills and then fucking snap his neck back or his numerous outbursts lol. Gene killed it too

The pill scene was always a bit weird to me. I always wondered what he was taking.

d7G9qi9MYhc

DdbatVq_E0k

chiba
09-23-2014, 03:58 PM
this movie is a calssic
i heard femme fatale: nikkita is pretty much the little girl all grown up

CharlesJones
09-24-2014, 01:28 PM
What Femme Fatale movie are you talking about? There was one with Antonio Banderas and Rebecca Romijin Stamos and it sucked. There was also a tv show called Le Femme Nikita with Peta Wilson and i love Peta. She was hot back in the day. Chiba, you should check out this movie Peta did with Ellen Barkin called Mercy because she played a lesbian LOL. She was kissing a white woman at a women's clothing store in the dressing room and Peta was gonna give her some head when she got down on her knees but the director didn't show it.

5th state
09-24-2014, 05:21 PM
What Femme Fatale movie are you talking about? There was one with Antonio Banderas and Rebecca Romijin Stamos and it sucked. There was also a tv show called Le Femme Nikita with Peta Wilson and i love Peta. She was hot back in the day. Chiba, you should check out this movie Peta did with Ellen Barkin called Mercy because she played a lesbian LOL. She was kissing a white woman at a women's clothing store in the dressing room and Peta was gonna give her some head when she got down on her knees but the director didn't show it.

Charles, the 'La Femme Nikita' TV show was based on a French movie with the same name. Some media simply called it 'Nikita'.

Here's the trailer (French dialogue, sorry)
167URLa-On0
Luc Besson directed this movie in 1990.

I don't know whether an English dubbed version exists.

There's no connection between the movies 'La Femme Nikita' and 'Femme Fatale' (different plots altogether.)

Peta Wilson was hot stuff indeed.

5th state
09-24-2014, 05:31 PM
this movie is a calssic
i heard femme fatale: nikkita is pretty much the little girl all grown up

I think you'd like the movie '(La Femme) Nikita', Chiba. It's pretty good.

chiba
09-24-2014, 07:10 PM

I think you'd like the movie '(La Femme) Nikita', Chiba. It's pretty good.

I havn't seen either but I heard that one of them has the little girl who is all grown up and takes the role of Leon as a hired assassin?

Ill check them both out & that movie Mercy.
After years of watching weird japanese flicks nothing really phases me in licks lol

cheers Gents :beer: