PDA

View Full Version : Counterstrike

full_clip
02-15-2006, 10:42 AM
Hi, i just wanted to ask what u think 'bout Counterstrike. I am myself a gamer, and i love counterstrike!

LilDirtyBastard
02-23-2006, 11:48 AM
its a nice game i think, perfect if ya got not much time and want to play al lil bit (every time i play WoW it makes me play for hours:confused: ), but personally i prefer playin q3 mostly on excessive servers,(my name is "Lil Ba$tard" there, if ya see contact me ingame) becuz im not very good in playin cs

Rebel_INS
03-03-2006, 01:24 PM
One of the best FPS ever made. The game is more addicting IMO than any of FPS out. Its really addicting, if you have a good computer I recommend you buy Counter-Strike Source. Its great.

Frontal Lobotomy
03-03-2006, 06:49 PM
I got to play some CS with some dude who was on a server with some gaming magazine, got my ass kicked, and it made me wanna buy it. Shame I have a crap computer and can't play no online games behind the network firewall though

Bloo
03-06-2006, 01:46 AM
Much love to CounterStrike!

I used to get down a bit back when the first one came out for Half-Life. But I never really got into it cause for a minute I wasn't into games. I used to see cats at this LAN cafe I hung out at play it all the time and it sparked my interest to get back into it but never did.

I got CS:Source over the weekend, it came with the Game of the Year edition of Half-Life 2. and I messed around with it for a bit but was too scared to get on and play cause I know I would've bombed. So if any of ya'll wanna get on and show me the ropes then holla, cause I wanna get good at this.

Rebel_INS
03-07-2006, 12:37 PM
Ive been playing now... if you guys a good server to go to, check this one out

207.210.237.42:27015 GG| Server

My name is GG| Rebel_INS

Alcryt
08-30-2006, 06:40 AM
Diggin up an old thread, but i love this game and im actually gettin good at it.
Just started playing on the zombie mod which is quite fun.
Anyone still playing it?
My names crusha_aa.

Wu-Tality
08-30-2006, 07:54 AM
I do play the old Counter-Strike sometimes..