BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-15-2006, 06:14 PM
Simpsons!!!!!!!!!

Oztradamus
02-15-2006, 06:15 PM
Nothing can't top the Simpsons in it's prime.. NOTHING

Prince Rai
02-15-2006, 06:18 PM
but cmon... simpsons are killing their last few series.
family guy is ok.. lame at times.

futurama is the shit!

MaShPG
02-15-2006, 06:19 PM
Fuck the simpsons, it's a kids show. Family Guy does what simpsons can't, takes it past the line. Some family guy scenes will leave you wondering...did they really just do that? If Simpsons did that, it'd probably be better.

cap
02-15-2006, 06:21 PM
Fuck the simpsons, it's a kids show. Family Guy does what simpsons can't, takes it past the line. Some family guy scenes will leave you wondering...did they really just do that? If Simpsons did that, it'd probably be better.

haha exactly!!!!!
simpsons is dope 2 though,i think there wouldnt be a family guy without the simpsons.

urban_angel
02-15-2006, 08:09 PM
Totally agree with u cap honey! without simpsons there wouldnt be family guy!
I love family guy, completely!!!
Simpsons is always good tho, its the.............safe choice, aii! Altho the family guy movie sucked BIG time!!!
what about american dad? so far I've only spoken to one guy I know who likes it :S

peace

angel :)

THE W
02-15-2006, 09:04 PM
family guy pisses all over the simpsons but family guy and american dad are ripoffs of the simpsons anyway.

simpsons in its prime couldnt fuck with family guy's 3rd season. that shit was bulletproof.

Kriszy Substance
02-16-2006, 12:56 AM
Family Guy. We have this Family Guy beer drinking glass at my house that will get you fucked up in like 10 minutes. You are supposed to watch the show with the glass and it says shit on it like "drink once for every time Peter says holy crap" or "drink twice every time Stewie tries to kill Lois" or "drink everytime Peter forgets his kids names"...there are a whole bunch of them and it makes it twice as fun to watch. Simpsons is a close second.

iNtell3kT
02-16-2006, 01:44 AM
Family Guy simply cause they never hold back...and the little cut scenes or flashbacks or whatever are funny as hell....i used to have every ep on my computer....deleted them tho....i watch them all except a few of the new ones....hahaha...plus whenever Megan is looking to get fucked....i just imagine who's behind the voice (Mila Kunis aka Jackie from That 70's Show) so i can imagine she's begging for sex from me hahaha...she's the hottest Russian EVER! lol

hectis
02-16-2006, 08:50 AM
The Simpsons Is The Best

num2son
02-16-2006, 08:56 AM
1.Futurama
2.Family Guy
3.Simpsons

cap
02-16-2006, 01:01 PM
1.Futurama
2.Family Guy
3.Simpsons

futurama has its moments but its not touching FG or the simpsons...

Protection
02-16-2006, 01:22 PM
This is a no brainer for me. Simpsons all the way even if the last seasons been shitty. During its prime the Simpsons may have been the most brilliant television show of all time IMO.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
02-16-2006, 03:51 PM
The SIMPSONS even had Queen of Poetry asking about the toilets!!!! I've never seen the Family guy create such an interest off of their episodes...The Simpsons has a lot of subliminal shit....anyone ever see the Marijuana episode??? that shit is classic.... what about the one where homer clones hisself LMAO or the one he joins the Crusty the Clown college or...etc you get my point!!! The Family guy is straight forward...The Simpsons makes you think like what did they just say while the family guy is like damn there are some freaks writing these episodes... another thing a child can watch the Simpsons with out being aware of some things the Family guy you'll have to make sure kids arent around because some of it is to risque