PDA

View Full Version : mohammed cartoons??

supremecharma
02-16-2006, 02:51 AM
what are peoples feelings on this subject?

apparently salah edin agrees with the protests.

just interested 2 see what responses i get? :o

Wu-Cezar
02-16-2006, 03:35 AM
i think, those people are stupid-those fanatic terrorists.

crass
02-16-2006, 03:44 AM
^^^dumb comment

they are extremely fundamentalist and religious people. i think religion inhibits all people and in that part of the world they take it more seriously -- and literally -- than do fundamentalists in other places (namely the christian right here in america)

should they be burning shit down? no, but neither should foolish european newspapers publish things that will only incite such actions, even if they have the right to.

supremecharma
02-16-2006, 05:19 AM
doesnt excuse the fact that they always bangin on about bein superior but you only ever see them being violent.

but thats the fault of the media.

totally understand that they take their shit more seriously than most people but like i said, im sure mohammed wouldnt approve of this type of action.

Prince Rai
02-16-2006, 07:09 AM
As a Muslim myself, i sayy that those cartoons were pathetic and a stunt by the danish paper to create all this beef.

the thing is that, had the papers not apologised, then the protest should continue minus the exagerrated violnce.

But now that the apology is through, what purpose do the protests have?
serioulsy

Hellspawn
02-16-2006, 07:12 AM
^^fo sho' mohammed wouldnt approve this, this isnt true islam.

i think it's all mixed with other feelings of oppression and the actual political conjuncture.

when you see how people treat muslims (and arabs generally) and the videos from torturin children in iraq by uk soldiers + many other things you can't blame arabs for been violent...even if i'm arab and i dont agree with this because violence brings only violence.

peace

Hellspawn
02-16-2006, 07:16 AM
oh and the cartoons are stupid, i understand that some people take it as a provocation.

LHX
02-16-2006, 11:17 AM
everybody involved in this is looking pretty bad right now

expect more situations like this

people have way too much false pride

Aqueous Moon
02-16-2006, 12:04 PM
I think the muslims are giving away too much power...never let another person control your emotions.

The muslims have become predictable and easy to manipulate.

As offensive as the cartoons maybe, the muslims should not make themselves more vulnerable to their enemies than they already are.

I mean what about the children? The adluts are mad they want jihad, violent protest.....but, what about those little seeds, they suffer so much over there already...it's pathetic.

begongo
02-16-2006, 01:01 PM
denmark is a free country ... and the same are the countries where the cartoons where published ...

LHX
02-16-2006, 01:11 PM
another mess