http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4605/lynchletter49na.jpg

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/6817/lynchletter49de.jpg

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/9497/lynchletter52bs.jpg

Wooly Noggins
02-18-2006, 11:26 AM
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8682/lynchletter61cb.jpg

BlaK FuRYaN
02-18-2006, 05:48 PM
wolly, cant you put this in a file and send it to me...?

I had this in a small book and some chick took it from my house and aint returned it...

G_mac
02-18-2006, 06:34 PM
I got this speech, it fuckin made me cry. No joke.

Wooly Noggins
02-18-2006, 06:59 PM
.E.wolly, cant you put this in a file and send it to me...?

I had this in a small book and some chick took it from my house and aint returned it...

P.E.A.C.E. AHKI

all you have to do is right click on the image and save them - if that doesn't work, let me know and i'll get the files to you

BlaK FuRYaN
02-18-2006, 07:21 PM
.E.

P.E.A.C.E. AHKI

all you have to do is right click on the image and save them - if that doesn't work, let me know and i'll get the files to you

most appreciated ackhi... thanx

Another one for the archives...

one question, i know the booklet i had was pretty short. Is what youve posted here al of them?

Wooly Noggins
02-18-2006, 07:46 PM
most appreciated ackhi... thanx

Another one for the archives...

one question, i know the booklet i had was pretty short. Is what youve posted here al of them?

this is all i have

i you do find more, do a brova a favor and up them

LHX
02-18-2006, 11:24 PM
this speech is a template of the aims and technique of all modern-day advertising comanies

the only difference now is that they learned to be more subtle
and
nobody would be dumb enough to leave a document like that lying around

from the 'it takes one to know one' standpoint

it would suggest the willie lynch was a slave at one point in his life as well

Os3y3ris
02-19-2006, 12:02 AM
Y'all know this one is supposed to be fake, right?

LORD NOSE
02-19-2006, 01:54 AM
Y'all know this one is supposed to be fake, right?

YUP - BUT SOMEONE SOMEWHERE PRACTICED THESE TACTICS ON MY PEOPLE SO ITS VERY REAL TO ME - I LOOK THE RESULTS OF THIS SHIT IN THE FACE DAILY !

Os3y3ris
02-19-2006, 10:01 AM
Won't argue with that.

Big Risk
02-19-2006, 12:20 PM
Would "Owned" sum this speech up?

WuTangWarrior
02-19-2006, 01:02 PM
where did u find this, how is it fake, and did they actually practice this type of shit on slaves

Big Risk
02-19-2006, 01:09 PM
No this shit didnt happen. Sunny Winters is out of his mind.

venex
02-19-2006, 01:19 PM
could someone please tell me, what this speech is ???

YES, i have read this speech almost 2 years ago, but English isn't easy for me, and I don't get the point...

WHO is willy lynch ? (was he a blackslave or a slavemaster ?)
WHAT is this letter ?

much thanks, if someone would shine some light, for me !

peace!

Os3y3ris
02-19-2006, 01:20 PM
http://www.jelanicobb.com/portfolio/willie_lynch_is_dead.html
http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/johnmccaslin/2005/08/23/155243.html

Os3y3ris
02-19-2006, 01:21 PM
Willie Lynch was supposedly a slave master, giving out tactics for mental control of the slaves. The letter is a fake and came out of nowhere, but is still used as an educational resource by people who don't know any better.

Big Risk
02-19-2006, 01:40 PM
Willie Lynch was supposedly a slave master, giving out tactics for mental control of the slaves. The letter is a fake and came out of nowhere, but is still used as an educational resource by people who don't know any better.

WORD. Sunny drop this and that Yacuub shit prontoe.

LHX
02-19-2006, 01:45 PM

the shit still has value man

be cautious (as with everything)
but
it still has value

LORD NOSE
02-19-2006, 02:31 PM
No this shit didnt happen. Sunny Winters is out of his mind.

Would "Owned" sum this speech up?

it ain't for you

WuTangWarrior
02-19-2006, 02:47 PM
out of topic but yo sunny, can u give me a link to the tutorial u used to make ur sig that shit is SICK bro, hook it up plz

LORD NOSE
02-19-2006, 02:48 PM
i didn't use a tutorial

Aqueous Moon
02-19-2006, 03:08 PM
Why are ya'll haters even worried about Willie Lynch...Check it -

You a slave ya damn self...ain't none if you white cats on this board running shit in Amerikkka.

If you was running shit you would be out doing widespread devillishment...not hating on Willie Lynch and his authenticity.

Besides, who the fuck would want to identify with the slavemaster like that ? To the point of calling it "ownage"...just stupid.

Yo, either you see that the shit is wrong and you ain't down or you got dreams of running Amerikkka and being like willie Lynch...LOL

Either way, the letter is still relative to the here and now.

WuTangWarrior
02-19-2006, 03:08 PM
well how did u do it then? lol

LORD NOSE
02-19-2006, 03:10 PM
animation shop

LORD NOSE
02-19-2006, 03:14 PM

You a slave ya damn self...ain't none if you white cats on this board running shit in Amerikkka.

If you was running shit you would be out doing widespread devillishment...not hating on Willie Lynch and his authenticity.

Besides, who the fuck would want to identify with the slavemaster like that ? To the point of calling it "ownage"...just stupid.

Yo, either you see that the shit is wrong and you ain't down or you got dreams of running Amerikkka and being like willie Lynch...LOL

when i read his/her first reply i felt that when this person read it, he/she laughed and found joy in the wickedness being done to us - but then i thought nah - this person is just trying to start some shit - they wanna see that fire in you (make you angry) - this proves my point

WuTangWarrior
02-19-2006, 03:22 PM

aight, who the fuck you calling a hater???? you tellin me that if this white slavemaster was treating his slaves in the ways mentioned in his speech you would just let him do his thing????? you weak man. And we get called haters if we say anything about it? hell naw i aint ignoring no slavemaster treating HUMAN BEINGS like shit cause they black. Im not even black nor white and im concerned as hell. And wussup with dissin on the white ppl on the forum saying that if they was runnin the country they would be out doing widespread devilishment????? Get ya head right man, cuz its somewhere lost up ur ass. If i was to choose who runs this country i dont care if they white, black, have 5 balls and 3 tittys or whatever, i just wouldnt want em to judge people sayin that they devilish when they didnt even meet em yet like u

LHX
02-19-2006, 03:23 PM
who is oppressing the oppressor?

everybody you come across on a daily basis is like a mini-napoleon trying to conquer their own pile of dirt

if you trace it to the top

individual relations
|
household
|
workplace
|
government

who is the oppressor at the top?

or is there just a cloud of mist?
with a sign that says 'be back in 20 minutes'

Aqueous Moon
02-19-2006, 03:26 PM
aight, who the fuck you calling a hater???? you tellin me that if this white slavemaster was treating his slaves in the ways mentioned in his speech you would just let him do his thing????? you weak man. And we get called haters if we say anything about it? hell naw i aint ignoring no slavemaster treating HUMAN BEINGS like shit cause they black. Im not even black nor white and im concerned as hell.

Dont' know what you talking about...if you ain't hating then I wasn't talking to you...

Aqueous Moon
02-19-2006, 03:28 PM
when i read his/her first reply i felt that when this person read it, he/she laughed and found joy in the wickedness being done to us - but then i thought nah - this person is just trying to start some shit - they wanna see that fire in you (make you angry) - this proves my point

True...I got a lil heated...but, some people just sit back and wait for a chance to try to discredit the black experience in Amerikkka...and that pisses me off.

LORD NOSE
02-19-2006, 03:28 PM
aight, who the fuck you calling a hater???? you tellin me that if this white slavemaster was treating his slaves in the ways mentioned in his speech you would just let him do his thing????? you weak man. And we get called haters if we say anything about it? hell naw i aint ignoring no slavemaster treating HUMAN BEINGS like shit cause they black. Im not even black nor white and im concerned as hell.

dam - where this come from ?

aight, who the fuck you calling a hater???? you tellin me that if this white slavemaster was treating his slaves in the ways mentioned in his speech you would just let him do his thing????? you weak man.

???

LORD NOSE
02-19-2006, 03:30 PM
who is oppressing the oppressor?

everybody you come across on a daily basis is like a mini-napoleon trying to conquer their own pile of dirt

if you trace it to the top

individual relations
|
household
|
workplace
|
government

who is the oppressor at the top?

or is there just a cloud of mist?
with a sign that says 'be back in 20 minutes'

NO - its not everyones fault

WuTangWarrior
02-19-2006, 03:30 PM
u know, i'd like Moon to restate his post again cause i think we got a misunderstanding here lol, sunny none of the shit i got was directed to u in the first place

LORD NOSE
02-19-2006, 03:31 PM
u know, i'd like Moon to restate his post again cause i think we got a misunderstanding here lol, sunny none of the shit i got was directed to u in the first place

yeah i know - i see who you quoted

WuTangWarrior
02-19-2006, 03:31 PM
aight now i see what yalls talkin about, that kid that said "owned" yea, it is some sad shit nd i take back the other shit i said to you Moon lol

LHX
02-19-2006, 03:34 PM
NO - its not everyones fault

i agree

question is

who CAN you pin it on?

who is the operating here without somebody/thing else putting some form of pressure on them?

LHX
02-19-2006, 03:37 PM
True...I got a lil heated...but, some people just sit back and wait for a chance to try to discredit the black experience in Amerikkka...and that pisses me off.

the only people that discredit the black experience in amurrikah
are the ones that are too dumb to see how bad they themselves have been fucked

these people should be dealt with swiftly
some would suggest violently

LORD NOSE
02-19-2006, 03:37 PM
i agree

question is

who CAN you pin it on?

who is the operating here without somebody/thing else putting some form of pressure on them?

this thing is too messy to pin it on anyone - but they say put everything on the goat

LHX
02-19-2006, 03:45 PM
i am gonna build a fuckin ark

this place is fucked

this is a foul place
and
its nobodys (in particulars) fault

anybody who does not acknowledge how fucked up this scenario is
is gonna catch a rude awakening

i got a hunch it aint gonna be comfortable

Aqueous Moon
02-19-2006, 05:47 PM
aight now i see what yalls talkin about, that kid that said "owned" yea, it is some sad shit nd i take back the other shit i said to you Moon lol

well...I'm glad that's all cleared up ;)

Aqueous Moon
02-19-2006, 07:53 PM
i am gonna build a fuckin ark

this place is fucked

this is a foul place
and
its nobodys (in particulars) fault

anybody who does not acknowledge how fucked up this scenario is
is gonna catch a rude awakening

i got a hunch it aint gonna be comfortable

The thing to remember is that this "situation" was perscribed...it is definetly a plan that had to come to fruition...that's why you can't forget that the one is dominate...otherwise nothing adds up...

Purpose and archeitcure following the blueprint of the divine building...

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
One of my favorite scriptures, because it reminds me that when the student is ready the teacher will appear.

and...

We may not look "divine" on the surface but, we are.

BlaK FuRYaN
02-19-2006, 08:01 PM
The thing to remember is that this "situation" was perscribed...it is definetly a plan that had to come to fruition...that's why you can't forget that the one is dominate...otherwise nothing adds up...

Purpose and archeitcure following the blueprint of the divine building...

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
One of my favorite scriptures, because it reminds me that when the student is ready the teacher will appear.

and...

We may not look "divine" on the surface but, we are.

yo moon i aint tryna be funny but how come you chose to refer to an unauthentic scripture, over supreme mathematics to pass your point?

on top of that you chose one f the most difficult verses to understand as well...

Aqueous Moon
02-19-2006, 08:09 PM
great question Blak,

I didn't choose the Bibile over supreme math...I chose it in addition to supreme math.

I wouldn't be able to grasp the wisdom out of that verse if I didn't apply supreme math in my understanding of it.

Once I knowledge Supreme mathematics it is then applied to everything I study...like it should be.

It is the foundation upon which I launch my mental mothership...and I aint trying to be funny...that's for real.

Aqueous Moon
02-19-2006, 08:29 PM
and when I refer to the bibile as unathentic or a "poison book" I am speaking of the parables where in the wisdom is locked inside...never take anything on face value...quran, bible, etc...

Os3y3ris
02-19-2006, 09:37 PM
As far as this letter goes, it serves its purpose, authentic or not, as a warning to blacks against the divisions that do indeed permeate the black community.

THE W
02-19-2006, 10:34 PM
interesting read,

seems about right to me.

LORD NOSE
07-12-2009, 11:05 AM
symptoms

locate the symptoms

LORD NOSE
05-15-2010, 02:50 AM
Scared ?