PDA

View Full Version : Life ..?

the funky drunk
02-18-2006, 02:44 PM
i think thats what that shits called

i love this shit , i hadnt ever heard of it , till one night i couldnt sleep , i woke up put on the TV and it was on ...

DOPE ass film

wit eddie murphy and martin lawrence ,they end up doin like a 60 year stretch or some shit , i cant even remember really .. i just wanna see that shit again

any of y'all seen it?

Aqueous Moon
02-18-2006, 07:12 PM
yeah, word!...that movie puts a comical spin on some deep shit...I love that flick.

the funky drunk
02-19-2006, 04:15 AM
word , i been tryna find this shit in the shops , but it aint nowhere to be seen , i asked in a few stores , and they looked at me like i was trippin , well atleast now i know i wasnt trippin , if someone else has saw it .. lol

Prince Shafala
02-19-2006, 06:25 AM
yeh i got life on DVD, i aint bus that joint in a minute, the film made me laugh but at the same time it was kinda sad because they were both innocent men. a part of that film that got to me was when martin lawrence steped out the car to take a look around at how much sh1t done changed. good film matter fact good lookin ima put that joint in the player tonight. One Million

the funky drunk
02-19-2006, 08:12 AM
word , i gotta gett hold of that shit on ebay or sumthin , dope ass movie for sure

A Streetcar Named Desire
02-19-2006, 09:44 AM
i donīt know what you are talking about or where i am but i do think that - itīs all like this http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/rabstar/queer.gif

cap
02-19-2006, 05:32 PM
yeah dope movie with 2 great actors,i cant watch it too much though cus its kinda depressing,funny part is where eddie murphy has to read one of those guys letters,and it says "your brother is dead,your mother is dead,he's dead,she's dead,...." hahaha funny shit eddie murphy is the G.O.A.T.