what is the enemy?

where is the enemy?

what is the enemy trying to accomplish?

is there an enemy?

are you the enemy?

is LHX the enemy?

do we have the same enemy?

if we are enemies -
is there a bigger enemy that will make us put aside our differences and come together?

are you aware of your enemy?

do you know your enemys tactics?

have you been tricked by your enemy?
(if no - do you know for certain?)

is your enemy using you without your knowledge of it?

feedback?
insights?

dif de la rev
02-18-2006, 07:47 PM
the ideology of politics expressed through psycholgy is the enemy and what it uses and the tactics it represents.

idelogy is the invisible enemy that causes pestilence and strife therefore a war from which people become divided through the politics of hair splitting. and from that ideologies and to a certain extent cosmologies and world views are distorted where the line gets blurred akin to the grey area of whats real and not the land of surreal.

the only way that your enemy has control is by telling you what to think. to have control or power to the extent that you can operate independent of the enemy is learning how to think - for ypourself and from there you learn the situation you're in who's for you against you. the power of reason and logic to gain insight as to the fork in road where not so much high and low but for me in that the action oincreases sphere of influence where numbers become pertinent.

enemy trying to accomplish the passitivity of the minds where they become docile like clay and cqan be change and altered like a political landsacape where philosophies are induced to undermine the ground upon which their minds take foundation.

the trick is to make think/feel that you are not sure/certain in your way of thinking or actions being displayed. shadow like doubt play the mirror like coming into view in yours. blow smoke when taking - see 1984 and try to play the light at end of tunnel where they know whats best or have that best interest for you. have i no, this world has become the wild side of existence and to give yourself over to it is to be tricked of your very disposition to another position where the situation is more so worse off. your mind makes heaven and hell to be tricked is to take short for long and then not learn that fire does burn.

not sure answered all questions, if not let me lknow and i'll try to.

Aqueous Moon
02-18-2006, 07:58 PM
who is the enemy? THE DEVIL

what is the enemy? YACUB'S GRAFTED MAN

where is the enemy? IN THE POOR PART OF THE PLANET EARTH

what is the enemy trying to accomplish? HE HAS NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN TO SERVE THE TRUE AND LIVING

is there an enemy? YES

are you the enemy? NO

is LHX the enemy? ARE YOU?

do we have the same enemy? DO WE?

if we are enemies -
is there a bigger enemy that will make us put aside our differences and come together? THER IS NO BIGGER ENEMY THAN THE ENEMY OF SELF

are you aware of your enemy? YES

do you know your enemys tactics? SOME, MOST...YES, WHEN I SEE THEM.

have you been tricked by your enemy? IN THE PAST
(if no - do you know for certain?)

is your enemy using you without your knowledge of it? HELL NO!

feedback?
insights?

I have to save myself in order to save others...I am my biggest enemy...

Wooly Noggins
02-18-2006, 08:01 PM
the enemy is stupidity

don't get that confused with ignorance

but what causes one to be stupid ?

Aqueous Moon
02-18-2006, 08:08 PM
stupidity is caused by a lack of understanding...due to a lack of wisdom manifested.

BlaK FuRYaN
02-18-2006, 08:26 PM
From an Islamic view point. The Enemy is the Shaiytaan(Iblees) the Devil.
Who calls to injustice, misguidance and ultimate distruction, dissillusion of the very soul itself.

Wooly Noggins
02-18-2006, 09:01 PM
From an Islamic view point. The Enemy is the Shaiytaan(Iblees) the Devil.
Who calls to injustice, misguidance and ultimate distruction, dissillusion of the very soul itself.

where is this shaiytaan and how does it work ?

LHX
02-18-2006, 10:36 PM
the enemy is stupidity

don't get that confused with ignorance

but what causes one to be stupid ?

nnnnnnnnnnowwwwwwwwww we are talking

'how could he know what the fuck he never knew?'

how?

does a child know things that it eventually forgets thru repetition of societys processes?

ignorance is darkness?
stupidity is ignoring knowledge - and trying to destroy knowledge?

question at this point becomes -

does a stupid person act this way because they are IGNORANT of the repurcussions of being stupid?

this discussion looks familiar -
is IGNORANCE the root of the problem
or
are there seriously people / things on this planet who KNOW they are self-destructive
and KNOW they have a choice to NOT be self-destructive
but
they still make the choice of being self-destructive

this issue still seems to be unresolved

dif de la rev
02-18-2006, 10:50 PM
they say they know not what they do yet when called into question rthey seem to hesitate as if thinking of answer. so if know not shouldn't answer period. yes there are self-destructive people the ones who turn blind eyes deaf ears and play dumb. those know that truth is not for faint so they chose to hitch a ride for the process of attaining truth is a solitary one of inner wisdom that becomes manifest not manifest to the inner though it takes understanding which they do not seek. they seek easy lives that perpertuate that which they want others to fix. they cry wolf.and they are the monkeys who hop on your back trying to sabotage your flight. and they throw sh*t to make their lives easier if you put it on them to do for self and get right and straighten up.

ignorance is the ignoring of circumstance. the issue is why do they ignore circumstances which purport a self destruction upon which they sow their future?

LHX
02-19-2006, 12:10 AM
the issue is why do they ignore circumstances which purport a self destruction upon which they sow their future?

fear of suffering in the present
unrealistic line of thought that 'something will make everything okay'
denial of responsibility

dif de la rev
02-19-2006, 01:47 AM
something or someone will happen and come into existence and nmake peace for all. that's illusional thinking which causes delusional lifestyles.

.:Goddess:.
02-20-2006, 06:26 PM
Atomic Bomb

lostmanual
02-20-2006, 08:07 PM
Stop Buggin

Wooly Noggins
02-20-2006, 09:10 PM
fear of suffering in the present
unrealistic line of thought that 'something will make everything okay'
denial of responsibility

the light shone but the darkness comprehended it not

what will light do without darkness ?

once it has completely covered the darkness, 50% of it then becomes what it covered

the formula for night and day -