PDA

View Full Version : blame

LHX
02-18-2006, 10:29 PM
do you blame anybody/thing other than yourself for your situation?

are you a victim?

does the well-being of the universe depend on your choices and actions?

dif de la rev
02-18-2006, 10:42 PM
being that the future depends on the present from lessons learned from past and at a certain age you become held responsible for actions i blame no one. for my situation is either from circumstances i was/am conscious of or not - and if wasn't then i wasn't prepare for the instance and had to learn a lesson for the future perfect.

i think everbody's a victim of a said circumstance called birth in the world beyond that they are innocent unless parents knew what they were getting into and the child in question was planned and brought up in an enviornment that formed a nurture of which any circumstance was not a coincidence but happen to coincide.

yes tou have to a certain level affect others through who you influence and what you say and do rub off and can either attract or repel others - the butterfly effect one person stirring up a million others.

Qwiffersniffer
02-18-2006, 11:48 PM
I smoked crack today.

LHX
02-18-2006, 11:52 PM
I smoked crack today.

crack smoked you

LHX
02-18-2006, 11:53 PM
yes tou have to a certain level affect others through who you influence and what you say and do rub off and can either attract or repel others - the butterfly effect one person stirring up a million others.

how serious do you take that?

did you have it in mind when you composed that post?

dif de la rev
02-19-2006, 01:44 AM
if that doesn't exist then people would be under cults and quasi brainwashed pseudo mindcontrolled. if that doesn't exist then it would be a total anarchy where gangs and followers would run rampant coercing through force not influence.

it gets people thinking whether conscious or not and that ensuing ripple spreads out to what edge i couldn't tell you.

.:Goddess:.
02-20-2006, 10:45 PM
We're all victims of our environment.

.:Goddess:.
02-20-2006, 11:04 PM
We're all responsible for our own deeds, try to do things as good as possible that's all you can do.

A Streetcar Named Desire
02-21-2006, 10:40 AM
do you blame anybody/thing other than yourself for your situation? what situation? oh yeah. god.

are you a victim? yes, of godīs scriptures

does the well-being of the universe depend on your choices and actions? no and yes

(-_-) <---GoldenChild
02-22-2006, 09:20 AM
this is interesting...

i think the powers that be are to blame for the current world situation, like poverty, pollution, racism and health, and all the other things that happen because of this stuff.

but, am i, and we people, to blame for letting this carry or on?

i mean, at least on these forums, we try and keep true knowledge alive, but apart from that should we be doing something more to fix the problems?

LHX
02-22-2006, 09:46 AM
should we be doing something more to fix the problems?

CAN we be doing more to fix the problems?

or is this something that we have to be patient and wait it out

like when a person has a virus
and all they can do is lay still and let the illness run its course

and emerge as a stronger person