PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears: Pregnant sex is 'crazy good'...

Hayabusa
06-07-2005, 06:50 PM
NEW YORK - Britney Spears is loving life as a pregnant woman - the cravings, watching sonograms and especially the sex.

"I think it's better than it was before," Spears tells People magazine in the issue on newsstands Friday. "I think it's best. Sex is crazy good."

The 23-year-old pop star, who's due this fall, says that she's been battling "horrible" morning sickness and been dealing with the hormone swings that have caused her to lose her temper, "like twice." But otherwise, Spears says she's in "nesting mode" and finds being pregnant "empowering." "I think it brings out a pure side of you," she says.

After first seeing a sonogram of her baby, Spears was speechless.

"You can't really say anything. I was emotional. I think it's the best feeling in the world."

Spears says that she hasn't yet tried to find out whether it's a boy or a girl - but doesn't expect it to be her last, regardless. She ultimately wants three children and doesn't plan to return to her day job soon.

"I'm sure there's going to come a time when I get back to work again, but it'll be a totally different way of life than it was before," she says.

Spears and her husband, Kevin Federline, are also currently starring in their reality show on UPN, "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic." The six-episode series features pre-pregnancy home videos of the couple's dating, engagement and wedding.

"It's so different for me, doing something like this," said Spears of the show. "My friends think it's cool." Crazy ass hoe lol. All i gotta say about it.

Rebel_INS
06-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Hahahaha yea crazy hoe at that

Poncho
06-07-2005, 08:20 PM
Remember back when she was a pop musician, and not a tabloid whore who made us all gag at her latest glaring mental or social mistake?

Good times.

Wu-Tality
06-08-2005, 05:53 PM
Her intelligence scares me

Ronin
06-08-2005, 05:58 PM
shes a filthy swine who would no doubt feel the back of my trotter

JASPER
06-08-2005, 06:12 PM
I WOULD FUCK A PREGNANT BITCH JUST TO GET HEAD FROM THE FETUS THEN WIPE OFF WITH A KLEENEX AND MAKE HER EAT IT

knewcheeze
06-08-2005, 10:30 PM
PEACE
i feel very sorry for that child in Britneys womb.....
Having sex with a pregnant woman is VERY VERY BAD FOR THE BABY!!!!!!!!!
very bad......

Smif-N-Wessun
06-08-2005, 10:31 PM
I WOULD FUCK A PREGNANT BITCH JUST TO GET HEAD FROM THE FETUS THEN WIPE OFF WITH A KLEENEX AND MAKE HER EAT ITGEAH NIGGA

Hayabusa
06-08-2005, 10:52 PM
PEACE
very bad......
I heard it an't bad for the baby how would it be that bad for the baby. Especially if she on top.

knewcheeze
06-09-2005, 02:31 AM
PEACE
Having sex during pregnancy creates a lustfull aura in your baby......
A child who's parents had sex during pregnancy are much more likely to be sexual deviants......Its just going against nature....originally before the fall of man people only had sex to create babies.....now we are all sex addicts.....

Ronin
06-09-2005, 01:27 PM
if your penis is incredibly large, fucking a pregnant bitch is surely peadophilia?

Rooty P
06-09-2005, 05:47 PM
shes a filthy swine who would no doubt feel the back of my trotter
Word man.

MefMan36
06-09-2005, 11:24 PM
How would u like it if I stuck my dick in your house?

Wooly Noggins
06-09-2005, 11:51 PM
she got pregnant because some young kid whacked off and wiped it on her forehead

wear protection kids

on your face

Sicka than aidZ
06-10-2005, 04:23 AM
PEACE
Having sex during pregnancy creates a lustfull aura in your baby......
A child who's parents had sex during pregnancy are much more likely to be sexual deviants......Its just going against nature....originally before the fall of man people only had sex to create babies.....now we are all sex addicts.....
is that why Jesus just kicked it with a buncha guys all his life,...wonder what the bible times woulda been like if his mom was givin it up like britney. some freaky shit...id read biblilcal shit all damn day. like that "drunken barn dance broad" from southpark,..Cartman's mom...

"deep twat" from mef's "deep thought".....remember that shit Knowcheese?

what did u say anyways..."mary was a dyme with big tits who gave it up on regular" or some shit...that was funny as hell man

deadlymelody
06-11-2005, 01:21 AM
Kevin Federline sounds like he might be the dumbest guy in the United States of America. He seems so dumbass to me.

wuswordz95
10-21-2006, 03:02 PM
Oh Shit Britney Spears Is Pregnet Again. Wow Whos The Daddy? Sicka Then Aidz Or Maybe Its General Wise

snapple
10-21-2006, 03:04 PM
if your penis is incredibly large, fucking a pregnant bitch is surely peadophilia?

i smell a virgin

Gawd
10-21-2006, 03:05 PM
PEACE
very bad......
no its not dood. in fact doctors request that sex be had especially right b4 the date of delivery.......

BRONZBODY
10-21-2006, 04:14 PM
man id fuk her if she weighed as much as me...cause i like fat bitches!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-21-2006, 05:25 PM
You can Take the Trailer out the Trash but You still have the Trailer

CherChezLaMarauder
10-21-2006, 05:29 PM
Big ben couldnt have said it better...but he messed up his grammer

LORD ZERO
10-21-2006, 05:29 PM
whores this year.......lol

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
10-21-2006, 08:22 PM
I want to cum in her face..

ShaDynasty
10-21-2006, 08:37 PM
da vinci code sucks ass

Gawd
10-21-2006, 08:39 PM
tis what i hear.......

WuTangWarrior
10-21-2006, 08:45 PM
i feel sorry for the baby, K-Fed's dick is prolly bangin on his/her head every night....

ShaDynasty
10-21-2006, 08:47 PM
i feel sorry for the baby, K-Fed's dick is prolly bangin on his/her head every night....

shes already had the baby
and may i say britney is fine as fuck

WuTangWarrior
10-21-2006, 08:49 PM
is the top of his head dented like fuck? lol

ShaDynasty
10-21-2006, 08:57 PM
well are you sayin britney and kevins baby has brain damage, i mean it wasnt dealt a great hand in the brains department to start with

BRONZBODY
10-21-2006, 09:09 PM
well are you sayin britney and kevins baby has brain damage, i mean it wasnt dealt a great hand in the brains department to start withdumb and dumber.....and dumbest....

Bloo
10-22-2006, 05:33 AM

You're giving Kev WAY too much credit.... I doubt his dick is that big...

As for Brittney, she should never enjoy sex. As a matter of fact for that statment I'd have to fuck her ass just to remind her who controls the pleasure.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
10-22-2006, 06:29 AM
http://tropicalboy.m6blog.m6.fr/images/medium_pepsi-britney.jpg