PDA

View Full Version : Time A Healer ?

dif de la rev
02-20-2006, 01:18 AM
Can And Does Time Time Heal All Wounds Or In The Face Of Time All Wounds Are Reopened - Via The Sticht In Time Or A Fresh New Gash ?

LHX
02-20-2006, 04:29 AM
what is a wound?

time governs movement / movement begets time

dif de la rev
02-20-2006, 06:12 AM
wound: (n) a bodily injury caused by a cut, blow, or other impact. an injury to a person's feelings or reputation. (v) inflict a wound on. injure (a person's feelings). - origin old english.

from compact oxford english dictionary.

a void is space the vacum is time within the universe. time rushes to fill space that is left open.

LHX
02-20-2006, 08:52 AM
the devils mouth is a wound of the earth

Prince Shafala
02-20-2006, 09:20 AM
Can And Does Time Time Heal All Wounds Or In The Face Of Time All Wounds Are Reopened - Via The Sticht In Time Or A Fresh New Gash ?

intime yes your physical wounds will heal, mental wounds are the worst because being metally scared is PERMANENT. One Million

dif de la rev
02-20-2006, 11:07 AM
so by spouting that which goes against the natural order the devil scars the earth beyond getting redeened or corrected and what the earth does as a healing process is to adopt a process of unleashing her 'pandora's box perse against that which scorches her ?

THE W
02-20-2006, 11:42 AM
i dont think time in and of itself can do anything but pass. whether a wound is healed or reopened depends on how we ourselves deal with our wound.

Aqueous Moon
02-20-2006, 02:39 PM
so by spouting that which goes against the natural order the devil scars the earth beyond getting redeened or corrected and what the earth does as a healing process is to adopt a process of unleashing her 'pandora's box perse against that which scorches her ?

Yes...I'm feeling this.

Being wounded and being scarred are different.

I mean, when I am wounded I am weaker than I should be.

When I am scarred I'm all healed up and ready to fight agian.