PDA

View Full Version : The Dunk Contest was LAME

Bedlam
02-20-2006, 12:07 PM
I know this a few days late, but who else thought that Andre Igudala got completely fucked over? Every judge except one were small people dick riders. Nate Robinson's spud webb dunk was pretty cool, but all of his other dunks were weak, especially that gay under the legs throw thing that he attempted 14 times. Igudala's behind the back dunk was miles ahead of anything Nate Robinson did all night. It was complete bullshit

they NEED a time limit next year, so faggots like Nate Robinson don't take 50 dunk attempts and have a bunch of faggots like Kenny Thomas dickride him cuz he's small.

RynMur
02-20-2006, 01:27 PM
Well there is a few other dick riders in here.

Orion Nebulus
02-20-2006, 01:28 PM
LOL!!! Yeah I totally agree. Andre clearly won that shit. Another example of favortism.

deadlymelody
02-20-2006, 04:39 PM
Ive been hearing that this was one of the best contests. No way. Also, Iguodala's bounce off behind the backboard dunk wasn't THAT great. Nate's dunk over Spud, wasn't THAT impressive. Iguodala's dunk behind his back was VERY impressive.

THE W
02-21-2006, 12:16 PM
yeah iggy got screwed and none of the dunks were that impressive. actually a pretty boring dunk contest.

FrenchShin
02-23-2006, 02:30 AM
imo, it's been boring for quite a few years now.

Oneman
02-23-2006, 11:58 AM
yeah iggy got screwed and none of the dunks were that impressive. actually a pretty boring dunk contest. totally agree

Bedlam
02-23-2006, 09:49 PM
yeah after Carter's performance, the best of all time (360 fucking windmill is the best dunk i've ever seen), its been down.

Frank Drebin
03-04-2006, 12:56 AM
I know this a few days late, but who else thought that Andre Igudala got completely fucked over? Every judge except one were small people dick riders. Nate Robinson's spud webb dunk was pretty cool, but all of his other dunks were weak, especially that gay under the legs throw thing that he attempted 14 times. Igudala's behind the back dunk was miles ahead of anything Nate Robinson did all night. It was complete bullshit

they NEED a time limit next year, so faggots like Nate Robinson don't take 50 dunk attempts and have a bunch of faggots like Kenny Thomas dickride him cuz he's small.

Andre's dunk of the AI pass of the back of the backboard was one of the greatest dunks that i have ever seen. that was the most original shit that has been done in the dunk contest in so fucking long. he shoulda won it on the strenght of that. the judge held up a 9 then took it dow n adn through up a 8 on andre's last dunk. thats whut charles barkly was saying on the commentary although it wasnt showen on the camera. fucked me right of cause this was a great dunk contest till that shit happened