PDA

View Full Version : Capone-N-Noreaga

SHRAP
06-23-2005, 11:00 PM
what u think about em? im just gettin into em and i aint even heard their supposed classic album yet. capone to me is sick, he killed a track off raes last solo too. i like nores shit, he got a lot of wyle out joints out. sure hes far from the greatest lyricist but im feelin his music and shit he be sayin. "who gives a fuck whos lyrics is better, long as my shit is dope when i put it together"

supposedly nores new album is gonna be just reggaeton? please tell me that aint true. ive got nothin against reggaeton but i just aint really feelin it. dancehall got the same kinda vibe and theres already nuff dancehall for me to listen to before havin to settle for reggaeton.

tical2000
06-23-2005, 11:07 PM
THE WAR REPORT is CLASSIC...........the NORE album is aight (only decent NOREAGA album).........and they are washed up now.........as far as Reggaeton goes, it looks like NOREAGA has lost any fire he had and is doing that wack shit

Welshkillabee
06-24-2005, 06:50 AM
Both theyre albums are well worth getting and copones new solo as well shit is fire!
peace

Decka
06-24-2005, 07:00 AM
I got the reunion, im not really feelin it that much, never listen to it anymore

kingidivine
06-24-2005, 10:28 AM
War Report is CLASSIC, it's in my top 10 all-time. Noreaga's first solo joint was solid at the time, but now it's just ight. The Reunion had a few tracks, but overall it's weak. Everything else they've done since is complete TRASH.

dreday99
06-24-2005, 08:17 PM
and the crazy shit about war report is, nore carried that shit! he had to, capone was locked up at the time, if you listen to the album, nore's on most of it, holding it down too. thats why i shake my head at this new party hardy nore. N.O.R.E. was slept on in my opinion, when nore was still coming half decent. "Banned From TV", "Hed", "Body in the Trunk", all bangers. nore jumped the shark when his pops died, even he said that.

My First Timbs
06-25-2005, 12:02 AM
OMFG

the War Report is a certfied BANGER !! if u dont have that.. u better drop what ur doin and go cop that immediately!

i will never get tired of that album!

"Cnn war report......the war report........channel 9 bloodsport.... if your mack really spit......get ur gat and do a back flip...."

shit is classic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad dzawg
06-25-2005, 06:46 AM
BACK FLIP UH!!!!
War Report in my top 10 and NORE in my top 20. Every summer i whip out NORE and when i wanna chill out i bang that War Report, for real.

PolitiC
06-25-2005, 11:50 AM
its a street-classic nores new material sucks but i cant wait 4 capones new album

My 1st Timbs
06-25-2005, 02:13 PM
"Micro chip in the celly.... the game dont stop........... tappin in your bank funds with the laptop...."

omg,,, this album had to have been one of the best of the whole 90's decade

if u are thinking about nore today,, u must understand that he was nothing like that back then...

BlaK FuRYaN
06-25-2005, 02:14 PM
what u think about em? im just gettin into em and i aint even heard their supposed classic album yet. capone to me is sick, he killed a track off raes last solo too. i like nores shit, he got a lot of wyle out joints out. sure hes far from the greatest lyricist but im feelin his music and shit he be sayin. "who gives a fuck whos lyrics is better, long as my shit is dope when i put it together"

supposedly nores new album is gonna be just reggaeton? please tell me that aint true. ive got nothin against reggaeton but i just aint really feelin it. dancehall got the same kinda vibe and theres already nuff dancehall for me to listen to before havin to settle for reggaeton.
Skale take from a nigguh who use to robb fools to them traks.....'War Report' is Capone and Noreagas 1st and last album
anything after that is non-existant..........

SHRAP
06-26-2005, 10:07 PM
i understand hes a different kind of musician now its no reason to hate on the man

My First Timbs
06-27-2005, 11:38 AM
what i am saying is that the war report is one of the greatest hip hop albums of recent years and a definate purchase!

i actually lost my fist copy... the 2nd copy was stolen while in college, the third got scratched... now i got to get it again.... this album is that good.

tragedykhadafi12
07-07-2005, 11:13 AM
Yea and you know who created the war report? Thats right Tragedy Khadafi. He put that shit together and he rapped in a lot of it too. It whould have been called Tragedy n capone n noreaga.

GhostfaceKillah199
07-07-2005, 04:46 PM
To me the Reunion is as good as The War Report. It's not as dark but more Capone makes up for it. I'm a big Nore fan and I love his solos(the 1st especially). I know the brother ain't that good of a lyricist but there's something about his voice and charisma that grabbed my ears and haven't let go of them since, it also helps that he can get deep in his joints. I fuckin hate how people who's favorite rappers are various G-Unit members got the nerve to really bust on Nore for lyrics. I think Capone's droppin next week, I'm definitely coppin it, I hope that shit's mad gully. peace

SurreaL
07-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Yeah, deff classic, yo skale, I up'd that album on meth, go copp it. CNN for life man.

cap
07-07-2005, 06:26 PM
Am I The Only One Who Thinks Cnn =w.a.c.k. ??

ch-chef
07-07-2005, 06:37 PM
my advice is to throw away all the new shit that came out after NORE and go get The War Report, if u like them now then shit u'll fuckin be in love after u hear that raw shit. its mainly noreaga and tragedy, capones on maybe 2-3 songs and hes gotta solo too.

My First Timbs
07-08-2005, 07:15 AM
ice pick// arabic.. saudi arabia... my clik roll thick.. rip shit like wrestlemania

Butter
07-08-2005, 08:13 AM
capone has one of the best voice's in the game IMO.