PDA

View Full Version : Black, brown or african american?

Big Risk
02-20-2006, 09:05 PM
Obviously this is a question pointed to black americans..

This is a touchy subject with people sometimes, I hear "My skin is not black its brown" "Why do I have to be "african" american"

What do you think is the most appropriate to be called?

Wooly Noggins
02-20-2006, 09:26 PM
None Of The Above

Big Risk
02-20-2006, 11:02 PM
God? or, what do you prefer.

dif de la rev
02-20-2006, 11:23 PM
got a name, enough said !!!!!!

thwak
02-21-2006, 12:59 AM
even though I am white and this may not sound right but I can't stand the term african american.
now don't get me wrong I don't hate black people at all, it's just that I feel that using that term makes it seem like that one person came from africa when they might've been born in america and have never been to africa in all there life.
this is also kinda complicated by the fact that my doctor is from africa, and is white, so technically he's african american. same thing with terissa heinz karry.
so yeah I just wanted to say that I hope no one is offended by that.

Wamukota X
02-21-2006, 07:35 AM
Some of us call ourselves African American because that is were we originated from, I don't think there is anything wrong with that. And we hold onto that because everything else we had like our first and last names, our language, our cultural identity, and the list goes on of things that made us who we were, was essentially ripped from us by the Europeans. And we were left not really knowing who we were as a people or our place in society. Everyone else that came to American could speak their own language and live out their culture and build a Chinatown or a Little Italy somewhere in America, but not the Afrikan, he was lynched or killed out right if he spoke one syllable of his God given language. Even though you have white people from Africa or America or Australia that doesn't make them African, American, or Australian their origin is still European. As for me, you can call me the Original Asiatic Blackman.

Aqueous Moon
02-21-2006, 10:17 AM
Black!! - the most dominate

THE W
02-21-2006, 10:38 AM
the term "african american" is a name for those black people in america who are the decendents of african slaves that came over on that boat..

Big Risk
02-21-2006, 11:43 AM
As for me, you can call me the Original Asiatic Blackman.

there is no white influcence in your genes?

WARPATH
02-21-2006, 02:01 PM
Some of us call ourselves African American because that is were we originated from, I don't think there is anything wrong with that. And we hold onto that because everything else we had like our first and last names, our language, our cultural identity, and the list goes on of things that made us who we were, was essentially ripped from us by the Europeans. And we were left not really knowing who we were as a people or our place in society. Everyone else that came to American could speak their own language and live out their culture and build a Chinatown or a Little Italy somewhere in America, but not the Afrikan, he was lynched or killed out right if he spoke one syllable of his God given language. Even though you have white people from Africa or America or Australia that doesn't make them African, American, or Australian their origin is still European. As for me, you can call me the Original Asiatic Blackman.

Blacks weren't the only ones stripped of their language and culture. The government took native kids, threw them in boarding schools, cut their hair, and beat them everytime they spoke their language, while their parents starved to death on reservations. Our religious practices were outlawed, and indians were killed or jailed if they practied them. "American" is a term coined by the white man. So you can call me Oglala Lakota of the Tetons.

Queen Of Poetry
02-21-2006, 02:04 PM
Ummm....just call me by my name....no need to "categorize" me.

Malcom Guevera
02-21-2006, 02:48 PM
you can call me the Original Asiatic Blackman.

The Original Asiatic Blackman is the STRAIGHT HAIR POWER SEED, known as the indian throughout the americas. He is the Father of civilization.

Aqueous Moon
02-21-2006, 03:36 PM
Malcolm, elaborate...^^^

7EL7
02-21-2006, 08:21 PM
The Original Asiatic Blackman is the STRAIGHT HAIR POWER SEED, known as the indian throughout the americas. He is the Father of civilization.

oooooo

he went there

when a baby is born, its born with a soft texture - soft usually straight-like hair and soft features - such is the very first people who were born - the original people had soft features just like this until the elements of the earth hardened them - we had a greenish deep purple like hue with soft (some hollow) hair

7EL7
02-21-2006, 08:29 PM
Blacks weren't the only ones stripped of their language and culture. The government took native kids, threw them in boarding schools, cut their hair, and beat them everytime they spoke their language, while their parents starved to death on reservations. Our religious practices were outlawed, and indians were killed or jailed if they practied them. "American" is a term coined by the white man. So you can call me Oglala Lakota of the Tetons.

the natives of america were Black !

there were thousands of different tribes speaking many languages here in america just like it is over in africa -

we were all one and the same -

most of the darker skinned natives here in america are seen as "black" and not native - many of them don't know their background some of us do

and alot of the so called natives that exist today are not really natives - they are a government project/experiment - products of the raped natives and the wicked european -

alot of us so called african americans did not come here from africa on a ship named jesus - we were already here

check the olmec

tajeco
02-21-2006, 10:11 PM
Ummm....just call me by my name....no need to "categorize" me.

well said

thwak
02-21-2006, 10:13 PM
you forgot about all the asians in the gold rush being exploited as cheap work for someone to get more gold and that also japanese people were held in concentration camps during world war II.

america fucked up alot of cultures that weren't white, not just black people.

WARPATH
02-21-2006, 11:52 PM

there were thousands of different tribes speaking many languages here in america just like it is over in africa -

most of the darker skinned natives here in america are seen as "black" and not native - many of them don't know their background some of us do

and alot of the so called natives that exist today are not really natives - they are a government project/experiment - products of the raped natives and the wicked european -

alot of us so called african americans did not come here from africa on a ship named jesus - we were already here

check the olmec

That's crazy man! I never heard that, yes it's true their were many different tribes and languages, but we weren't black, yes natives were raped by white men, but i'll be damned if someone calls me a product of an "experiment". That's wild. I know my back ground. Oglala Lakota, Tetons- Oglala, Sicagus, Hunkpapas, Mnikowju, Sihasapa, Oohenunpa, Itazipco, all Tetons different tribes, different dialects.....

WARPATH
02-22-2006, 12:02 AM
Santees(eastern sioux)
Dakota(Dialect)
Mdewakantaons, Wahpetons, Wahpekutes, Sissetons(sub bands)

Yankton(Middle sioux)
Nakota(Dialect)
Yanktons, Yantonais, Assiniboins(sub bands)

Tetons(Western Sioux)
Lakota(Dialect)
Oglala, Sicagus, Hunkpapas, Mnikowoju, Sihoasapa, Oohenunpa, Itazipco(sub bands)

My heritage come from Oglala band, the greatest warriors of America these are only some of the tribes that roamed the Great Plains! I didn't even get into the tribes on my mother's side of the family.

sweet sista
02-22-2006, 12:17 AM
I think everyone black or not should be aware of their history like everyone else does because being so blind and not knowing nothing about your history would make the same tragedy happens again. the history might repeat itself. So leaders and all those who put their lives in risk to tell the truth and to improve our lives should be always remembered and never forgotten so we don't go through what they went through and never let all their efforts go awaste.
pss: sorry if spelling wrong or the formating bad cause i write this in a hurry because I have a class.

LORD NOSE
02-22-2006, 01:01 AM
you forgot about all the asians in the gold rush being exploited as cheap work for someone to get more gold and that also japanese people were held in concentration camps during world war II.

no other people on this planet has had their whole identity erased and replaced -

WARPATH
02-22-2006, 01:07 AM
no other people on this planet has had their whole identity erased and replaced -

whole tribes of people have been erased, we could argue all day about who had it worse but the bottom line is we all got fucked.

LORD NOSE
02-22-2006, 01:14 AM
yes natives were raped by white men, but i'll be damned if someone calls me a product of an "experiment".

if your not an example of their experiment then your not !

alot are though -

and most of the darker tribes that were already here got wiped out - they left behind the lighter ones

here -

check out this book

alot of the so called african americas were not brought over here to america by slave masters on ships

they came here by their own free will

http://www.sunrisetradingco.com/images/Black%20Indians.jpg

WARPATH
02-22-2006, 01:16 AM
Yo...............some natives are mad dark............that's true............I can walk down the street and find about 20 cats that look like them on your book.........but they ain't black.

LORD NOSE
02-22-2006, 01:18 AM
whole tribes of people have been erased, we could argue all day about who had it worse but the bottom line is we all got fucked.
your right - we all have a common enemy - and its better to have your whole tribe slaughtered then to be the livin dead amongst your oppressors

LORD NOSE
02-22-2006, 01:21 AM
Yo...............some natives are mad dark............that's true............I can walk down the street and find about 20 cats that look like them on your book.........but they ain't black.

i'm a native - a mixture of three different native tribes and african - you would not be able to tell the difference - and again - alot of people that you see walking around you consider black or african american are really natives of this land -

you were told to check the Olmecs - did you ?

LORD NOSE
02-22-2006, 01:22 AM
some of the natives were a mixture of the arab and asian muslims who were exiled out of china about 14 to 15 hundred years ago

WARPATH
02-22-2006, 01:23 AM
I just googled searched your book- that book is about blacks that married into native tribes- and adopted the indian way of life- not blacks being here then being wiped out, it's an interesting theory though.

WARPATH
02-22-2006, 01:25 AM
some of the natives were a mixture of the arab and asian muslims who were exiled out of china about 14 to 15 hundred years ago

nah man if any mixed with the chinese it was the inuit up north in canada, and even they'll tell you they're aren't chinese. that land bridge therory is just that- a therory- there isn't enough scientific facts to support it. Scientists get lazy and look for simple answers sometimes.

LORD NOSE
02-22-2006, 01:25 AM
I just googled searched your book- that book is about blacks that married into native tribes- and adopted the indian way of life- not blacks being here then being wiped out, it's an interesting theory though.

Theory ?

lmao - ok man - you won -

here are 2 natives of america right here

http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/%7Emoritz/pictures/Malcolm/mx10bookb.jpg

LORD NOSE
02-22-2006, 01:39 AM
r nah man if any mixed with the chinese it was the inuit up north in canada, and even they'll tell you they're aren't chinese. that land bridge therory is just that- a therory- there isn't enough scientific facts to support it. Scientists get lazy and look for simple answers sometimes.

never said they were chinese - said there were groups exiled out of china who were a mixture of arab and chinese - who mixed with the natives who were already here - who were originally from africa and saudi - you say "nah"

like if all natives of america had the same heritage and are from the same place - again there were thousands of different types of natives - but no one is really a native of this place alone - they all started at one spot

WARPATH
02-22-2006, 01:42 AM
That Olmecs shit's crazy, I never read about that before. Lakota beliefs are that life started in America, so if humans all came from the same place then blacks being in america before the white man isn't so crazy after all.

Natives had knowledge of all the other different colors of man before they seen an asian, white or black man. White history will have you believe natives were dum cavemen running around dirty and naked, thinking white people were gods.

If you seen a dirty ass white dude that just got off a boat and hadn't had bath in few months since we was lost at sea- would you think it was god?
So I think it's possible there might have been a black civilization in america before the whiteman, it's possible.

I cling to the theory that this isn't the first time humans have walked the earth. We've been completeley wiped off the face of the earth, and then recreated again- just to be wiped off again and again.

LORD NOSE
02-22-2006, 01:51 AM
So I think it's possible there might have been a black civilization in america before the whiteman, it's possible.

this statement speaks volumes on what you believe !

what is the difference between BLACK and natives of america ?

in my family there are those who are blue black in color to the lightest of yellow and all that exist inbetween
with all flavors of hair and features

WARPATH
02-22-2006, 01:57 AM
When I stand next to my black friends we look completeley different. you can get the darkest person I know and stand him next to a black guy but he still won't look black.

LORD NOSE
02-22-2006, 02:02 AM
there were thousands of natives here who spoke different languages looked different but were ultimitely from the same 3 tribes with a mixture of someother people from other places - they are all still considered natives of this land - if you satnd me next to my cousin who is darker in complexion than me you will clearly see a difference so what is your point really ?

WARPATH
02-22-2006, 02:08 AM
who were the same 3 tribes then? My point is you had whites, blacks, yellows, and reds,- four races of man, either created in the same place or in different places I don't pretend to know the answer to that. I know that the Lakota came from the black hills. That's where my people came from, and nobody can tel me otherwise.

LORD NOSE
02-22-2006, 02:11 AM
sallgood man - respect - and P.E.A.C.E.

LORD NOSE
02-22-2006, 02:12 AM
who were the same 3 tribes then?

SIMEON,MANESSEH AND ONE I DON'T REMEMBER

WARPATH
02-22-2006, 02:23 AM
SIMEON,MANESSEH AND ONE I DON'T REMEMBER

alright then read up on it, and i'll read up on native cultures before 1492 and we can build on this some more- i'm going to bed- peace

Wamukota X
02-22-2006, 07:39 AM
there is no white influcence in your genes?

I don't fully understand your question.

Charging Soldier you speak the truth, the Aboriginals of North America were forced to give up their culture and assimilate into European ways and many lost their lives. The Europeans have done this all across this Planet Earth.

Wamukota X
02-22-2006, 07:47 AM

The Europeans have destroyed plenty of cultures but the Blackman and the Native Americans have suffered and continue to suffer today. There is nothing in our modern history that can compare to the Black Holocaust, which is currently still in full effect.

RZA's Wife aka Goddess
02-22-2006, 09:31 AM
Brown I don't like NASA. What are they doing in space?

ilzPotent
02-22-2006, 10:11 AM
taina and spainard blood...

i lean more towards my indian roots...

LHX
02-22-2006, 10:43 AM
your right - we all have a common enemy - and its better to have your whole tribe slaughtered then to be the livin dead amongst your oppressors

motherfucker

thats the post of the damn decade

peace

LORD NOSE
02-22-2006, 10:47 AM
motherfucker

thats the post of the damn decade

peace

why ?

LHX
02-22-2006, 10:57 AM
its a underestimated point of view

not too frequently found on this planets collective consciousness

value is found in scarcity

that would be a JEWEL

7EL7
02-22-2006, 11:18 AM
What do you think is the most appropriate to be called?

i prefer to be called king snake by your wife

Big Risk
02-22-2006, 03:36 PM
I don't fully understand your question.

You said you can be called Original Asiatic Black Man, but then you would have to have NO white in you. Now, down the line, there isnt any white genes in you?

RBG
02-22-2006, 09:18 PM
I am Afrikan. Nothing else.

If I went to china, kidnapped a chinese boy, brought him to America, and beat him to death, would you consider him a Chinese-American upon his death?

LHX
02-22-2006, 09:25 PM
identity crisis111111111111111

Big Risk
02-22-2006, 09:25 PM
no... if he was born in america yes hes chinese american.

Prolifical ENG
02-22-2006, 09:35 PM
should have made a new thread about the Olmecs if there hasent been already...dont think Ive seen one.... instead of this one...would have been good.

THE W
02-22-2006, 10:16 PM
I am Afrikan. Nothing else.

If I went to china, kidnapped a chinese boy, brought him to America, and beat him to death, would you consider him a Chinese-American upon his death?
nope, but if that guy happened to have children before you manslaughtered him those children would be chinese americans.

LORD NOSE
02-23-2006, 01:22 AM
lmao @ these niggas titleling themselves after stolen land

if i through your ass in the garbage and you had children in that shit would you title your children garbagian ?

Wamukota X
02-23-2006, 07:27 AM
You said you can be called Original Asiatic Black Man, but then you would have to have NO white in you. Now, down the line, there isnt any white genes in you?

I still don't understand what you talking bout. Black is always the dominant gene and white always the recessive gene. The Original Blackman has both genes. Peace.

Malcom Guevera
02-23-2006, 11:23 AM
Black is always the dominant gene and white always the recessive gene.

You are made of BLOOD,DNA, CHROMOZONES.............Do not take the black and white gene on face value. As I stated before, The original man is the power seed and he fathered all of mankind on the earth aka HASIAH. To better understand your genetics trace the blood from your mothers side because it her chromozone that dominates the seed.

Aqueous Moon
02-23-2006, 11:31 AM
So, what do you mean by 'power seed'...and are you saying that the Original Man is not Black?

Maboya
02-23-2006, 11:36 AM
PEACE

catergorizing by color wasn't native at all fam

true indeed

yes sir

most of the darker skinned natives here in america are seen as "black" and not native -

i know what you mean

many of them don't know their background some of us do

right some are waking up....but....

and alot of the so called natives that exist today are not really natives -

this is where i sense the forked tongued man coming to play and again creating division...where is your PROOF that "alot" of so-called natives are---->

are a government project/experiment -

as you asserted here??

products of the raped natives and the wicked european -

some raped natives had breeded back with their brothas and sisatas way back when..even though I know exactly what you mean and there are some sus cats claimning native I wouldn't go as far as to say "alot"

there's a few so-called black americans that can fall into this same catergory...it's understood that there would be wicked among the righteous people..whatever color they may now be exhibiting..

it only makes sense..west africa is right there..not to mention black mariners/explorers from way way back

check the olmec

they looked like original meso-american indian..old (ol) mexicans (mec) if u will

PEACE

Maboya
02-23-2006, 11:53 AM
nah man if any mixed with the chinese it was the inuit up north in canada, and even they'll tell you they're aren't chinese. that land bridge therory is just that- a therory- there isn't enough scientific facts to support it. Scientists get lazy and look for simple answers sometimes.

word...and they also had the pacific islanders to the south and west

Wamukota X
02-23-2006, 12:22 PM
You are made of BLOOD,DNA, CHROMOZONES.............Do not take the black and white gene on face value. As I stated before, The original man is the power seed and he fathered all of mankind on the earth aka HASIAH. To better understand your genetics trace the blood from your mothers side because it her chromozone that dominates the seed.

I was responding to someone that asked about the Original man not having any white in them. Therefore I replied in the manner the question was posed with black and white genes being the main idea of what I was speaking. I definitely overstand that we are made of blood, DNA, RNA, chromosomes and the rest of that stuff. But the question directed to me did not reference blood type, DNA linkage, or RNA synthesis. Thats why I mentioned Black/white gene. To mention anything else at that time was not relevant. Peace.

7EL7
02-23-2006, 04:44 PM
Maboya (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=46066) http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/statusicon/user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_298748", true);

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7
PEACE

catergorizing by color wasn't native at all fam

7:
your right it WASN'T

Quote:

true indeed

Quote:

yes sir

Quote:
most of the darker skinned natives here in america are seen as "black" and not native -

i know what you mean

Quote:
many of them don't know their background some of us do

right some are waking up....but....

Quote:
and alot of the so called natives that exist today are not really natives -

this is where i sense the forked tongued man coming to play and again creating division...where is your PROOF that "alot" of so-called natives are---->

7:
no proof needed - the same way so called black peoples heritage and history is being worn by those who it does not fit - alot of those who call and think themselves to be natives are really not - they are planted in certain areas and positions by government to cloud out the true natives -

forked tongued man ?

Quote:
are a government project/experiment -

as you asserted here??

7:
what is it that you don't understand ?

Quote:
products of the raped natives and the wicked european -

some raped natives had breeded back with their brothas and sisatas way back when..even though I know exactly what you mean and there are some sus cats claimning native I wouldn't go as far as to say "alot"

7:
SOME have

there's a few so-called black americans that can fall into this same catergory...it's understood that there would be wicked among the righteous people..whatever color they may now be exhibiting..

Quote:

it only makes sense..west africa is right there..not to mention black mariners/explorers from way way back

Quote:
check the olmec

they looked like original meso-american indian..old (ol) mexicans (mec) if u will

7:
they look like the faces carved in khemits stones to me

PEACE

Maboya
02-23-2006, 05:59 PM
forked tongued man ?

yea, whites who claim "alot" of natives are mixed just as they do african americans

7:
what is it that you don't understand ?

not that i don't understand but that i don't see PROOF for the assertion of "alot"

7:
they look like the faces carved in khemits stones to me

east africa? is it not theorized that the olmecs would've had a whole WEST african origin??

the "Hero Twins (http://gjoachim.club.fr/imagesmx/xbalanqueyhunahpu.jpg)" were at the center of Olmec theology

The myth of the Hero Twins was one of the central axioms of ancient Maya life and ritual. It demonstrated how extraordinary humans could enter Xibalba, outwit the gods of death, and return, and thus was a metaphor for the greatest life force in the cosmos, the sun which emerges from Xibalba every morning

http://library.thinkquest.org/12865/mray/pmay.htm

please show where in kemet "they look like the faces carved in khemits
stones"

http://gjoachim.club.fr/imagesmx/xbalanque_and_hunahpu.jpg

a Khemit face (http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1655000/images/_1659536_memorial150ap.jpg)?

PEACE

7EL7
02-23-2006, 06:12 PM
yea, whites who claim "alot" of natives are mixed just as they do african americans

alot of so called natives are not mixed ?

not that i don't understand but that i don't see PROOF for the assertion of "alot"

if you look for it you'll find it

i got things to do

east africa? is it not theorized that the olmecs would've had a whole WEST african origin??

the "Hero Twins (http://gjoachim.club.fr/imagesmx/xbalanqueyhunahpu.jpg)" were at the center of Olmec theology

ok - let me make it easy for you

those statues of the olmecs look like the statues found in egypt,khemit or whatever you chose to call it - if you wanna show off your knowledge, make a thread showing what you know - the features found on these statues look the same to me -

please show where in kemet "they look like the faces carved in khemits
stones"

http://gjoachim.club.fr/imagesmx/xbalanque_and_hunahpu.jpg

a Khemit face (http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1655000/images/_1659536_memorial150ap.jpg)?

PEACE

please show you ?

you don't want me to show you -

its clear that you wanna show me

humble yourself

Maboya
02-23-2006, 06:31 PM
alot of so called natives are not mixed ?

it wasn't my assertion that alot were..i asked for the source of that information

if you look for it you'll find it

i got things to do

i don't look for any truth concerning natives from that which is a non native concept

ok - let me make it easy for you

those statues of the olmecs look like the statues found in egypt,khemit or whatever you chose to call it -

which?

- the features found on these statues look the same to me -

again olmecs it is theorized have a whole west african origin...east africans came in a variety of morphologies

THE W
02-23-2006, 06:45 PM
lmao @ these niggas titleling themselves after stolen land

if i through your ass in the garbage and you had children in that shit would you title your children garbagian ?
now you're just being silly

Bodega Pop Tartz
02-23-2006, 06:50 PM
the term "african american" is a name for those black people in america who are the decendents of african slaves that came over on that boat..

u act like we aint kno that

THE W
02-23-2006, 08:08 PM
u act like we aint kno that
alright then

7EL7
02-23-2006, 09:27 PM
it wasn't my assertion that alot were..i asked for the source of that information

again yo - obtaining the source is up to you - if you wanna know, go find out - i ain't no human encyclopedia - i got things to do - no time for me to go searching for things you wanna know - you can either prove me wrong or agree with what i'm saying

i don't look for any truth concerning natives from that which is a non native concept

in the famous words of lil john WHATTTT !!! ?????

which?

the ones that look the same to me - do a google search and find the ones that look the same to you

again olmecs it is theorized have a whole west african origin...east africans came in a variety of morphologies

they was from africa though right ?
morphologies ?

ok man

7EL7
02-23-2006, 09:29 PM
now you're just being silly

i really was gonna use the same exact words - do you know what being an american is - read the constitution - find out what a real american is - black people living in america could never be americans -

Maboya
02-23-2006, 10:55 PM
again yo - obtaining the source is up to you - if you wanna know, go find out - i ain't no human encyclopedia - i got things to do - no time for me to go searching for things you wanna know -

u sure do have enuff time to respond multiple times to this thread don't u?

you can either prove me wrong or agree with what i'm saying

u havn't proven anything so far

in the famous words of lil john WHATTTT !!! ?????

"mixing" = non native concept

Etymological history

While the etymology of the term is not pejorative, historically, "race mixing" between black and white people was widely taboo, and in much of U.S. South was even illegal when the term was introduced in the U.S. in 1863

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation#Etymological_history

your original assertion was:

"alot of those who call and think themselves to be natives are really not are a government project/experiment - products of the raped natives and the wicked european - "

now for your slanderous statement above i asked for proof.. u claim you 'don't have time to look it up'...that instead i should look it up....which leaves us with my comment which went over your head

the ones that look the same to me - do a google search and find the ones that look the same to you

maybe the olmecs were cambodian (http://www.thewonderingeye.co.uk/Images/angkor_bayon_face_3.jpg)? since they look 'similar' to me

they was from africa though right ?

according to the theory yes...but not according to your assertion that they were from "khemit"

but can u cite any source of similar megalithic "stone carvings" in west africa?

morphologies ?

ok man

yea...not only having broad noses and thick lips (it can't be said that west africans strictly display that morphology (http://www.answers.com/topic/morphology) either)

GENERAL WISE
02-23-2006, 11:00 PM
I want to be called Sir by younger ppl and young man by really older ppl thats it.

7EL7
02-23-2006, 11:02 PM
u sure do have enuff time to respond multiple times to this thread don't u?

u havn't proven anything so far

"mixing" = non native concept

your original assertion was:

"alot of those who call and think themselves to be natives are really not are a government project/experiment - products of the raped natives and the wicked european - "

now for your slanderous statement above i asked for proof.. u claim you 'don't have time to look it up'...that instead i should look it up....which leaves us with my comment which went over your head

maybe the olmecs were cambodian (http://www.thewonderingeye.co.uk/Images/angkor_bayon_face_3.jpg)? since they look 'similar' to me

according to the theory yes...but not according to your assertion that they were from "khemit"

but can u cite any source of similar megalithic "stone carvings" in west africa?

yea...not only having broad noses and thick lips (it can't be said that west africans strictly display that morphology (http://www.answers.com/topic/morphology) either)

ok - you got me - and your right - show us

Malcom Guevera
02-25-2006, 03:19 PM
So, what do you mean by 'power seed'...and are you saying that the Original Man is not Black?

Supreme Mathematics my sister..........

1.BLACK
2.BROWN
3.YELLOW
4.WHITE
(5.RED)

Maboya
02-25-2006, 03:33 PM

1.BLACK
2.BROWN
3.YELLOW
4.WHITE
(5.RED)

PEACE

It's a misnomer that NA's are "red" skinned. They/we are different shades of brown, always have been.

PEACE

THE W
02-25-2006, 03:36 PM
i really was gonna use the same exact words - do you know what being an american is - read the constitution - find out what a real american is - black people living in america could never be americans -

true, i was just stating what the term refers to.

really none of these terms are accurate descriptions of "black" people. there are arabs who are just as dark skinned as any african, there are indians who have brown skin, and i question whether anyone of any ethnicity is really "american" unless this land really was called america before christopher came over here.

Malcom Guevera
02-25-2006, 06:17 PM
PEACE

It's a misnomer that NA's are "red" skinned. They/we are different shades of brown, always have been.

PEACE

What are NA's ?

Maboya
02-25-2006, 06:39 PM
What are NA's ?

Native American's.

Aqueous Moon
02-25-2006, 06:44 PM

1.BLACK
2.BROWN
3.YELLOW
4.WHITE
(5.RED)

How so?....

The Original man is the asiatic Black Man, the Maker, the Owner, the Cream of the Planet Earth, God of the Universe. - This is the #1 rule of Islam in the Supreme Wisdom

Allah is God the supreme being Black Man from Asia. The Alpha and omega no beginning nor ending. The Most high, The Highest form of energy known. - from the first letter of the Supreme alphabets

(1)Knowledge-
is the accumulation of facts thru observing, learning, and respecting. Knowledge is the foundation of all in existence, for it must be "known" in order to make it manifest. Knowledge is the "light" given off by our SUN, which is the foundation of our Solar system. Also the Original Man whom is the foundation of ALLAH's family. KNOWLEDGE=SUN=ORIGINAL MAN.</B>

- This is from the Supreme Mathematics and I can't cee any contridictions with the above Supreme science.

It would be nice if you could elaborate on your understanding a little bit. Because I would like to know how you cee this differently.
Peace

Malcom Guevera
02-25-2006, 06:59 PM
Native American's.

Oh, well thats why they ARE the power seed, in reality being the BLACK seed. They are the fathers of civilization.

Malcom Guevera
02-25-2006, 07:13 PM
How so?....

The Original man is the asiatic Black Man, the Maker, the Owner, the Cream of the Planet Earth, God of the Universe. - This is the #1 rule of Islam in the Supreme Wisdom

Allah is God the supreme being Black Man from Asia. The Alpha and omega no beginning nor ending. The Most high, The Highest form of energy known. - from the first letter of the Supreme alphabets

The blackman who in reality is the BROWN seed is what is known today as "AFRICANS". He does have a beggining. He was created from PRIMATES. This was done by generic enginering.

ASIA has nothing to do with japanese, chinese, vietnese people, ASIA is from HEBREW "HASIAH" one of the four worlds.

I am a man of research and take NOTHING on face value. Bring RZA, bring ELIJAH MUHAMMAD, bring DR.YORK or PUFFY, we can build, I know my lessons, I am the truth and need no proof.

Aqueous Moon
02-25-2006, 07:41 PM
Oh...I thought you were talking about Supreme mathematics...cause God always shows and proves.

LORD NOSE
02-25-2006, 07:47 PM
Lmao !

Maboya
02-25-2006, 08:37 PM
Lmao !

Funny man you could probably learn alot from this Earth.

LORD NOSE
02-25-2006, 09:34 PM
Oh...I thought you were talking about Supreme mathematics...cause God always shows and proves.

Aqueous - you know dam well i agree with you - pay no mind to these agents of chaos

Maboya
02-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Aqueous - you know dam well i agree with you - pay no mind to these agents of chaos

Yeah and I never said you were laughing at her either funny man.

oDoUoSoKo
02-25-2006, 09:55 PM
anything but nigga, "what up nigga!" "my nigga" i hate it. not becuz i dont wanna be black, because i dont like the fact that it was used to offend the blacks of the past, and now its used to greet eachother (especially whites, and hispanics) its rediculous, im hispanic/hatian, but i think if u wanna refer to a black person u should obviously do so by name but if ur talking to someone like "so and so is black" u say hes motherfucking black, ur not trying to offend him, ur not trying to be offensive to blacks period. i hate political correctness. btw dont say motherfucking black, cuz it could sound abit offensive

LHX
02-25-2006, 10:06 PM
not this again

Aqueous Moon
02-25-2006, 10:50 PM
not this again

Yesss!! again...LOL

LORD NOSE
02-25-2006, 10:58 PM
what again ?

Aqueous Moon
02-26-2006, 12:17 AM
Sunny...You know that I already know, Sun :)

7EL7
02-26-2006, 02:49 AM
wilson is highly upset

Tito_Para Enfrente
02-26-2006, 06:57 AM
Known 2 Smoke.. And Live In Southern California.. Guess.... >?/ ...

JASPER
02-26-2006, 08:18 AM
What's wrong with porchmonkey? Call me devil.

blackwisdom
02-26-2006, 10:06 AM
I don't have time to read and reply to a lot of what was said. To answer your question, I'm an Afrikan. I can further elaborate but another time.

UHURU

LORD NOSE
02-26-2006, 10:34 AM
I don't have time to read and reply to a lot of what was said. To answer your question, I'm an Afrikan. I can further elaborate but another time.

UHURU

respect - do you believe that the black man is limited to the continent of afrika ?

blackwisdom
02-26-2006, 10:57 AM
The "black" man is the original man. Therefore we are the founders of all mankind and civilization. Where ever you go on this plant you will find traces of the original man and all people, if you want to be real about it, are decendents of the original Afrikans, or Alekbu-lan if you will.

To directly answer your question: no. The "burnt-faces" are the origin of all places.

UHURU

THE W
02-26-2006, 11:55 AM
to the original question of which name is apprpriate. ask yourself when you are putting someone under these labels, what exactly are you saying they are?

LORD NOSE
02-26-2006, 12:36 PM
The "black" man is the original man. Therefore we are the founders of all mankind and civilization. Where ever you go on this plant you will find traces of the original man and all people, if you want to be real about it, are decendents of the original Afrikans, or Alekbu-lan if you will.

To directly answer your question: no. The "burnt-faces" are the origin of all places.

UHURU

P.E.A.C.E. Black Wisdom - its always good building with you - we all know that when babies are born they are born with a soft texture and their skin is usually lighter than what it will become after the elements get to it - same with their hair - its usually wavy and shiny - do you think its possible that the original man was something like this at some point in time ?

LHX
02-26-2006, 12:46 PM
P.E.A.C.E. Black Wisdom - its always good building with you - we all know that when babies are born they are born with a soft texture and their skin is usually lighter than what it will become after the elements get to it - same with their hair - its usually wavy and shiny - do you think its possible that the original man was something like this at some point in time ?

damn yo
thats a good question

if you look at all mammals you see the same trend

if the original man was the same way at some point in time
then
he must have been living in a very very nutrient-dense environment
(eden?)

even now
look what happens to the body when a person walks into a sauna?
muscles loosen
skin opens up
toxins get released

a big difference from winter time in the desert slums of babylon

in short
yes
it is possible
maybe even likely

LORD NOSE
02-26-2006, 01:10 PM
damn yo
thats a good question

if you look at all mammals you see the same trend

if the original man was the same way at some point in time
then
he must have been living in a very very nutrient-dense environment
(eden?)

even now
look what happens to the body when a person walks into a sauna?
muscles loosen
skin opens up
toxins get released

a big difference from winter time in the desert slums of babylon

in short
yes
it is possible
maybe even likely
its something like the which came first, the chicken or the egg story- but i say that everything has a beginning stage

blackwisdom
02-26-2006, 01:44 PM
P.E.A.C.E. Black Wisdom - its always good building with you - we all know that when babies are born they are born with a soft texture and their skin is usually lighter than what it will become after the elements get to it - same with their hair - its usually wavy and shiny - do you think its possible that the original man was something like this at some point in time ?Good information. From my research humans were on the planet some 2+ million years ago. Due to the hot climate of the equitorial zone (where the first remnants of humanity are found) the original (wo)man had to have a significant amount of melonocyte to be able to cope with the environment.

Peace

LHX
02-26-2006, 01:49 PM
its something like the which came first, the chicken or the egg story- but i say that everything has a beginning stage

in a society hell-bent on defining 'species' and giving words and labels to things

and has proposed a 'theory of evolution'

it is surprising that we are still looking for concrete beginnings and endings

at what point have we collectively lost the ability to notice how unpredictable this universe can be?
when you were a kid
were you able to predict a butterfly coming out of a coccoon when you saw some slimy piece of shit crawl into it?

the truth is that the original man was a 13 limbed lizard that combined with a rare bacteria in a small crevice in a moist african region
eventually the bacteria coated the body of the lizard and a symbiotic relationship developed
one day the lizard went to sleep for 27 months and was transformed into what we now recognize as a man

then he snatched one of his ribs out and made a woman

and they hosted dinner parties for their neighbors

Malcom Guevera
02-27-2006, 01:58 AM

UHURU

What do not you understand ?

Afrikans you speak of are the brown seed, the original is the black, POWER seed from INDIA. Im not no monkey...........

blackwisdom
02-27-2006, 02:05 AM
What do not you understand ?

Afrikans you speak of are the brown seed, the original is the black, POWER seed from INDIA. Im not no monkey...........?

hectis
02-27-2006, 05:11 PM
Peace

I Am Half Puerto Rican Were Do They Fall? I Have Heard Many Thing But I Need To Know The Truth

Thank U To Any Body Whi Helps Me With This

LORD NOSE
02-27-2006, 06:08 PM
Peace

I Am Half Puerto Rican Were Do They Fall? I Have Heard Many Thing But I Need To Know The Truth

Thank U To Any Body Whi Helps Me With This

isn't puerto rico an island ?

your much more than that man

hectis
02-27-2006, 06:11 PM
isn't puerto rico an island ?

your much more than that man

WHAT WOULD I BE? WERE WOULD MY HISTORY COME FROM?

LORD NOSE
02-27-2006, 06:13 PM
WHAT WOULD I BE? WERE WOULD MY HISTORY COME FROM?

don't know - but alot of people were born in alot of places where their ancestors did not come from, and where ever their ancestors may have come from doesn't limit a man or group to that place

hectis
02-27-2006, 06:20 PM
don't know - but alot of people were born in alot of places where their ancestors did not come from

I ONLY ASK THIS CUZ SOME TOLD ME THAT PUERTO RICANS WERE OFFSPRINGS OF THE SLAVES THAT WERE BROUGHT FROM AFRICA THE EUROPEAN SETTLERS AND THE NATIVE PEOPLE WHO WERE ALREADY THERRE BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT

LORD NOSE
02-27-2006, 06:21 PM
I ONLY ASK THIS CUZ SOME TOLD ME THAT PUERTO RICANS WERE OFFSPRINGS OF THE SLAVES THAT WERE BROUGHT FROM AFRICA THE EUROPEAN SETTLERS AND THE NATIVE PEOPLE WHO WERE ALREADY THERRE BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT

what would you say about a chinese man who was born and raised in puerto rico ?

hectis
02-27-2006, 06:23 PM
what would you say about a chinese man who was born and raised in puerto rico ?

HE IS CHINESE I UNDERSTAND WERE UR COMMING FROM THANK U FOR THE HELP

LORD NOSE
02-27-2006, 06:29 PM

this is true for some people - alot of different people were brought to that island and alot of people came there of their own free will - my guess is that they are all from earth lol - but i could be wrong about that too

Maboya
02-27-2006, 06:31 PM

in PR there's people who are the descendents of slaves - both the indian and the black - then you have those who are the descendents of the slave makers - and then still others who are the immigrants who benifitted off the genocide, slavery, blood, prejudice, and opression which that island has seen the last 504 years...

oDoUoSoKo
02-27-2006, 07:48 PM
true to the stew

ur rite man^^^^

Wamukota X
02-28-2006, 11:54 AM
The native people of Puerto Rico were called Taino there were not indian. The Taino mixed with the Europeans that invaded that island and the Taino also mixed with the African people that were abducted from the coast of West Africa by the Portuguese. The Portuguese had the slave market on lock by the early 1400's. The Taino were Black just like the West Africans but the diseases of the Portuguese decimated the original inhabitants of Puerto Rico.

Maboya
02-28-2006, 12:29 PM
Taino
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The native people of Puerto Rico were called Taino there were not indian.

If you want to get technical you'd be right, they were NOT "indian" (meaning from India), but they were in fact CALLED indian by the Spaniards....

The TAINO were obviouslly the INDI-GENOUS people to the area.

The Taino mixed with the Europeans that invaded that island and the Taino also mixed with the African people that were abducted from the coast of West Africa by the Portuguese.

"Mixed" is not a suitable word when dealing with their contact with the European, a more suitable explanation would be many were RAPED by them.

The Portuguese had the slave market on lock by the early 1400's. The Taino were Black just like the West Africans but the diseases of the Portuguese decimated the original inhabitants of Puerto Rico.

That label "black" can be misleading. It's a European term, not a Taino or indigenous term. The Taino were the color of the earth, which is light brown to roots dark brown, which some color blind people (not saying you) usually mistake for black.

I never heard that the diseases of the Portuguese reached the island Puerto Rico though.

PEACE

mister wooz
02-28-2006, 12:41 PM
negro?

ilzPotent
02-28-2006, 01:33 PM
The native people of Puerto Rico were called Taino there were not indian. The Taino mixed with the Europeans that invaded that island and the Taino also mixed with the African people that were abducted from the coast of West Africa by the Portuguese. The Portuguese had the slave market on lock by the early 1400's. The Taino were Black just like the West Africans but the diseases of the Portuguese decimated the original inhabitants of Puerto Rico.

wrong - we weren't natives to Puerto rico.... and taino are very indian... rituals and beliefs included..descendent of arawakan indian in south america we came there to esclape just like the masses, settling in the islands of the carribean including but not limited to haiti, dominica, cuba, jamaica hence making them immigrants to Puerto Rico not natives... for the record- I don't celebrate columbus day.

7EL7
02-28-2006, 01:48 PM
when talking about earth colored people, don't forget to include the color of water which is 3/4th of this planet and 3/4th of you

also don't forget to include the color of green which is the color of life

the darker the soil, the more fertile and rich it is
it has the potential to yield you many good crops >if the land is taken cared of correctly<

seems like we had some foul,lazy farmers somewhere

don't get angry with me because i was able to stand in the sun and yield better crops than you

WARPATH
02-28-2006, 01:49 PM
If you want to get technical you'd be right, they were NOT "indian" (meaning from India), but they were in fact CALLED indian by the Spaniards....

"Mixed" is not a suitable word when dealing with their contact with the European, a more suitable explanation would be many were RAPED by them.

That label "black" can be misleading. It's a European term, not a Taino or indigenous term. The Taino were the color of the earth, which is light brown to roots dark brown, which some color blind people (not saying you) usually mistake for black.

I never heard that the diseases of the Portuguese reached the island Puerto Rico though.

PEACE

Actually, when columbus came over on the Nina, Pinta, Santa Maria, he didn't have any women. On the long voyage across see the sailors started to become mad, and we're about to start a mutiny on Columbus. As they were lost at sea, they engaged in beastiality with the animals on thier ship, and homosexuality with each other, spreading bacteria, seeing how they can't shower in the middle of the ocean, when they finally got to land, and raped a bunch of women, that was the start of some diseases that killed natives and that they took back with them to europe, claiming they caught it from the natives and that the natives were dirty.

Actually most of the population on turtle island(america) was wiped out after contact with whites. Disease's that natives didn't have an immunity too wiped out most of the country.

It was not uncommon for whites to trade blankets with the natives, infested with small pox, as a tactic to kill them off.

7EL7
02-28-2006, 01:51 PM
negro?

just wanted to see some fire

want a reaction

you don't wanna be called negro

Wamukota X
02-28-2006, 02:54 PM

You are definitely right mixed is not a good word.

PEACE

You are right again I should have said they are Original people of the Earth just like the "black" african.

Wamukota X
02-28-2006, 03:07 PM
wrong - we weren't natives to Puerto rico.... and taino are very indian... rituals and beliefs included..descendent of arawakan indian in south america we came there to esclape just like the masses, settling in the islands of the carribean including but not limited to haiti, dominica, cuba, jamaica hence making them immigrants to Puerto Rico not natives... for the record- I don't celebrate columbus day.

I disagree, Indian is a term given by the European Christopher Columbus. That does not define or describe the original inhabitants of the areas you mentioned. What gives Columbus the right to say he "discovered" a place and people and give them a name. Where is the Freedom and Justice in that? The Native Americans that I know do not refer to themselves as Indian. But this is just my historical opininon.

GENERAL WISE
02-28-2006, 03:16 PM
"Sand-Nigger American"
Sound too un pc

Brown Person :)

fact: Afghans are aryan
Fact: Arianna, was the name of the first empire in central Asia

so if u are from a -stan country or persia
u are caucasian

but that makes me unspecial :(

Wamukota X
02-28-2006, 03:22 PM
so if u are from a -stan country or persia
u are caucasian

but that makes me unspecial :(

You honestly believe that?

WARPATH
02-28-2006, 05:12 PM
I disagree, Indian is a term given by the European Christopher Columbus. That does not define or describe the original inhabitants of the areas you mentioned. What gives Columbus the right to say he "discovered" a place and people and give them a name. Where is the Freedom and Justice in that? The Native Americans that I know do not refer to themselves as Indian. But this is just my historical opininon.

At this point a lot of natives don't care, all the natives I know don't mind be called Indian, becuase they feel switching labels up on them is stupid. First white people call us indians, fine, then they calls us native americans, fine, then turn around and say indiginous peoples, whatever just be Proud to be Indian, because people don't call you by your tribe name anyways. So no the term indian is not offensive in indian country, it's just carries with it the gullibility of the lost european explorers.

Aqueous Moon
02-28-2006, 05:59 PM
I am black cause Black is deep and dominate...Black is KNOWLEDGE personified on Earth....Black is where it all began...Black!!!

dif de la rev
02-28-2006, 06:57 PM
skin is honey/caramel/butterscotch, i have people from high yellow to blue on black in my family when ask on paper i say black. why they asking for who's race lane i'm running in not whos ethnicity i'm from.

Wamukota X
03-01-2006, 07:16 AM
At this point a lot of natives don't care, all the natives I know don't mind be called Indian, becuase they feel switching labels up on them is stupid. First white people call us indians, fine, then they calls us native americans, fine, then turn around and say indiginous peoples, whatever just be Proud to be Indian, because people don't call you by your tribe name anyways. So no the term indian is not offensive in indian country, it's just carries with it the gullibility of the lost european explorers.

True indeed Soldier. I guess it depends where your at, the Native Americans I know prefer Native American. But I feel what you are saying.

BlaK FuRYaN
03-01-2006, 10:13 AM
SUDANI - CUSHITE: i think these names would be appropriate for the black man...

LHX
03-01-2006, 10:27 AM
sometimes i feel so blue

every silver lining has a cloud

LORD NOSE
03-01-2006, 10:35 AM
SUDANI - CUSHITE: i think these names would be appropriate for the black man...

i was once told that sudan means 2 blacks - and that adam and eve was born there

if you look in websters dictionary it will tell you that cush means black - and one of the four sections of the river that watered the garden of eden went through the land of Cush - which i believe is Egypt,Ethiopia, and Sudan

Big Risk
02-08-2014, 03:11 AM
Bump for new schoolers to reflect on how dope the people on here were back then

check two
02-08-2014, 03:37 AM
who are the dope ones? lol

Big Risk
02-08-2014, 09:11 PM
You baby

diggy
02-08-2014, 10:57 PM
I definitely do not wanna be a hyphenated African!!! Some Africans were the sellers of slaves to the Europeans. A lot of times the European slave buyers and slavemasters are condemned by us Blacks. The first slave masters that we Blacks have encountered were Black and they sold us!!! We should condemn those Black slavemasters and slavesellers as much as we condemn the White slave masters and slave buyers. The White man in the form of politicians have apologized on the behalf of those evil White slavemasters and buyers for the crimes they've done, but where is the apology from the (West African) Black man on behalf of the Black slavemasters and sellers for their crimes???? Them (West) Africans wanted nothing to do with us which is why we were sold for alcohol and precious metals. Did any of them try to rectify the situation? Why should I want anything to do with them?
I AM A BLACK MAN!!!!

GhettoGnom
02-10-2014, 05:02 PM
I sense a bit of the ol' inferiority complex in here..

Don't think I will ever understand why people put so much emphasis on their origins and race.

WARPATH
03-17-2014, 02:45 PM
This thread is over 8 yes old. Re-reading I don't know what I would've said different........

Remember when Sunny Winters was posting as Aqueous Moon, so he could meet guys and fill out his homo sexual desire to be born a woman?

LOL Crazy times.

pro.Graveface
03-18-2014, 04:08 PM
hillz of himalaya is were i came spiritual into existance.