PDA

View Full Version : Wu Latino - Your Thoughts

L~>1<~NKS
02-21-2006, 03:42 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace Fam,

Im not a Reggaeton fan - neva have been. I grew up on that '88-93 shit. Howeva I respeck my hispanic/latino fam to the fullest. But there are very few that can get my head bobbin in this genre.

I show love, I show respeck when due - I guess it's because my niggaz are into that genre and doin they thing in bring it to a new level (stay tuned). But if you come to my ear wit some half ass played out garbage, Im a let you know - hispanic or not.

Which brings me to Wu Latino and they're current artist's. Before I state my FULL DETAILED opinion - I wanna know from those who know; what these cats are about. 'Cause right about now, Im a bit fuckin displeased wit these niggaz and the way they carryin the flag.

Whatchu know? What's your opinion??

Keep it thorough fam - nuff respeck.

P-Noid Brown
02-21-2006, 03:53 PM
YO ON SOME REAL SHIT I HAVE A COPY OF THE WU-LATINO MIXTAPE... THAT SHIT IS DOPE AS HELL. RIGHT NOW I'M TRYING TO GET DOWN WITH WU-LATINO SO I CAN BANG THAT TRUE WU SHIT FROM THE EARLY 90'S SHIT... AND NOT SPIT IN JUST SPANISH, BECAUSE TRUE HARD CORE WU FANS ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WU-TANG LATINO HAVING SOME TALENT FROM THE HISPANIC COMMUNITY. SOME HARDCORE LATIN NIGGA SPITTING THAT SHIT OVER WU - BEATS. FOR REAL I THINK I CAN PROVIDE THAT FOR WU-TANG LATINO AND WU-TANG FANS WORLDWIDE. THEY NEED A REAL HIP-HOP LATINO FROM THE TRISTATE AREA WHO KNOWS WHAT THE WU IS ABOUT AND HOW TO REPRESENT THAT W.. IN NO WAY DO I MEAN DISRESPECT TO THEM CATS BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING THEIR THING BUT WU-TANG LATINO IS MISSING AN ELEMENT.. TO BE HONEST I THINK I AM THAT MISSING ELEMENT.. RIGHT NOW THEY ARE ON THE REGGAETON STAGE HOPEFULLY THEY CAN BRANCH OFF SO THAT THE WU-SUPPORTERS CAN SUPPORT WU-LATINO WITH SOMETHING THEY CAN UNDERSTAND. YO ON THE REAL CHECK WWW.WUTANGLATINO.COM (http://www.WUTANGLATINO.COM)

CHECK MY TRACK BELOW LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK..... YO IF YA'LL FEEL ME PUT ME IN HIGH DEMAND W/ WU - LATINO !!!!

L~>1<~NKS
02-21-2006, 04:08 PM
YO ON SOME REAL SHIT I HAVE A COPY OF THE WU-LATINO MIXTAPE... THAT SHIT IS DOPE AS HELL. RIGHT NOW I'M TRYING TO GET DOWN WITH WU-LATINO SO I CAN BANG THAT TRUE WU SHIT FROM THE EARLY 90'S SHIT... AND NOT SPIT IN JUST SPANISH, BECAUSE TRUE HARD CORE WU FANS ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WU-TANG LATINO HAVING SOME TALENT FROM THE HISPANIC COMMUNITY. SOME HARDCORE LATIN NIGGA SPITTING THAT SHIT OVER WU - BEATS. FOR REAL I THINK I CAN PROVIDE THAT FOR WU-TANG LATINO AND WU-TANG FANS WORLDWIDE. THEY NEED A REAL HIP-HOP LATINO FROM THE TRISTATE AREA WHO KNOWS WHAT THE WU IS ABOUT AND HOW TO REPRESENT THAT W.. IN NO WAY DO I MEAN DISRESPECT TO THEM CATS BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING THEIR THING BUT WU-TANG LATINO IS MISSING AN ELEMENT.. TO BE HONEST I THINK I AM THAT MISSING ELEMENT.. RIGHT NOW THEY ARE ON THE REGGAETON STAGE HOPEFULLY THEY CAN BRANCH OFF SO THAT THE WU-SUPPORTERS CAN SUPPORT WU-LATINO WITH SOMETHING THEY CAN UNDERSTAND. YO ON THE REAL CHECK WWW.WUTANGLATINO.COM (http://www.WUTANGLATINO.COM)

CHECK MY TRACK BELOW LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK..... YO IF YA'LL FEEL ME PUT ME IN HIGH DEMAND W/ WU - LATINO !!!!

See that's the feedback I needed 'cause I've only heard like 5 cuts from they website and really the only dude I was feelin was Ramses. The beats are sick, but the in general lyrics are played out @ least for me. Don't get me wrong I want Wu Latino to shine but these cats Wu Tang? I don't see it - not yet.

P-Noid Brown
02-21-2006, 04:28 PM
Yea I Hear You.. Trust Me The Mixtape Is Dope And Ramses Is That Nigga He Killed The Tape...EVERY TRACK HE WAS ON LITERALLY! There's Some Cat Named 2 Cara That's Hot (that Nigga Can Carry The Flag) He's Hard... But I Definitely Understand Your Questioning Into Why. They Need More Wu - Involvment And Wu - Friendly Beats. Yo L1nks Check My Track I'm Second To Spit On We The Corp.. Let Me Know What You Think. It's Militant... Sort Of A Killarmy Feel. Lemme Know If You Think I Can Hold The Flag Down For Wu-tang Latino. Honestly I Hate Reggaeton.... But I Have To Say... These Are The First Reggaeton Niggas I Can Actually Listen Too... I Don't Know If It's Because The Wu-symbol Is On It Or What The Fuck.... But I Liked The Mix C.d. It's Alot Better Than What The Site Offers.

THE W
02-21-2006, 04:36 PM
dont like reggaeton at all and puttin the wu label on it isnt gonna make it better for me. raggaeton is reggaeton, wu or not.

Hollow Dartz
02-21-2006, 04:39 PM
well they should make dom p the head of wu latino, he is purter rican, and hes big in brazil and eveywhere else.

4-Bar Killer
02-21-2006, 04:43 PM
well they should make dom p the head of wu latino, he is purter rican, and hes big in brazil and eveywhere else.

didn't he say in that interview that he was mad that they didn't contact him? It seemed weird that they didn't actually. Hes like the first person that pops up on your mind when you hear that wu-latino. Seems like big bro is handling his bro's beef haha.. Nah, honestly I haven't heard much of this wu-latino stuff..

P-Noid Brown
02-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Honestly I Agree With You Guys. I Would Like To Read Dom's Interview Where He Said That. PERSONALLY I THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE CONSIDERED HIM. I THOUGHT WU-LATINO WOULD BE MORE HIP-HOP ORIENTATED THAN REGGAETON. BUT WHO'S TO SAY THAT WON'T BE HAPPENING.

THE W
02-21-2006, 04:58 PM
well, when they start doing more hiphop and less reggaeton maybe i'll get on board.

Hollow Dartz
02-21-2006, 05:12 PM
y do dom p and 9th have beef anyways

oldie
02-21-2006, 06:25 PM

say what!? clear things up, when he said big bro did he mean that litterally or jus as a name?

wu cats in killa beez have beef?!?! shit man thats bad

i havent heard a single reagaton (spell?) track in my life so i dunno what to think of it.

Hollow Dartz
02-21-2006, 06:27 PM
he meant that literally, 9th and dom p have beef

oldie
02-21-2006, 06:39 PM

yeah but are they brothers literally?? thats what i meant?? or just a name.

whats the beef over...details??

Hollow Dartz
02-21-2006, 07:31 PM
they are brothers, they got the same mother

RZA's Wife aka Goddess
02-21-2006, 07:35 PM
Ofcourse I support my familia.

iniquity
02-21-2006, 07:51 PM
IIGHT. first of all I don't know why ppl compare reggaeton to hip hop, makes no fuckin' sense, reggaeton should be compared to dance hall or w/eva ...

On Wu Latino: I think they did a horrible job w/ Wu Latino period. LOL, Puerto Rican reggaeton is what blew up, mostly young boricua acts like wisin y yandel, zion y lennox, alexis y fido etc and guess who Wu Latino signs? Two old Dominican dudes that sound cheesy as fuck ....lol ... I played some of their shit to my pplz & they were like, :confused: wtf ... If any of ya work for Wu Latino let them know that my boy who used to do parties with Tony Dize( my cousin ) can def do better then los van yen or w/eva their name is ... pz

-The Abbott-
02-21-2006, 11:16 PM
that shit is horrible, not that i had much hopes for it but my god come on

Bloo
02-21-2006, 11:42 PM

He never said, just that it was personal. Hell, they've been friends most of their lives sometimes shit like that just happens...

But back on the topic, I wasn't too much feelin it at first checkin out the tracks they had first released. But as time goes on it's getting more tollerable. Even if I don't understand much spanish, it was still ill to hear the Wu-Latino cats spittin over C.R.E.A.M. and the State of Grace beats. But even still it kinda feels like their Reggaeton first - Wu second...

All in all, they have potental. It all depends on how well they appeal to their main demographic that'll determine their sucess though.

Kriszy Substance
02-21-2006, 11:59 PM
^^co-sign BlooHook pretty much. that's as good as I couldve put it. Love to Wu Latino.

L~>1<~NKS
02-22-2006, 08:22 AM
Yea I Hear You.. Trust Me The Mixtape Is Dope And Ramses Is That Nigga He Killed The Tape...EVERY TRACK HE WAS ON LITERALLY! There's Some Cat Named 2 Cara That's Hot (that Nigga Can Carry The Flag) He's Hard... But I Definitely Understand Your Questioning Into Why. They Need More Wu - Involvment And Wu - Friendly Beats. Yo L1nks Check My Track I'm Second To Spit On We The Corp.. Let Me Know What You Think. It's Militant... Sort Of A Killarmy Feel. Lemme Know If You Think I Can Hold The Flag Down For Wu-tang Latino. Honestly I Hate Reggaeton.... But I Have To Say... These Are The First Reggaeton Niggas I Can Actually Listen Too... I Don't Know If It's Because The Wu-symbol Is On It Or What The Fuck.... But I Liked The Mix C.d. It's Alot Better Than What The Site Offers.

No doubt shun - I'll take a listen and I'll be listening to ur track.

wuswordz95
02-22-2006, 12:35 PM
i think wu latino is alright. i really do like the mama vita song. i supposely hate reggaton. i guess i like that song cuz its not populaur and no shouting in it. im so confused i thought i hated reggaton. all i know is i want wu latino to burt pitbull and daddy yankee. then wu latino becomes more hip hop thus ending reggaton

4-Bar Killer
02-22-2006, 12:43 PM
Honestly I Agree With You Guys. I Would Like To Read Dom's Interview Where He Said That.

here you go p-noid:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7694/ugod36ww.jpg
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/618/ugod28ku.jpg

P-Noid Brown
02-22-2006, 02:01 PM
Thanks For The Insite On That.... Does Team Napalm Have A Website?

Bloo
02-22-2006, 02:41 PM
http://www.napalmrecordings.com/napalmFrameset.html

there you go bruh

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
02-22-2006, 04:55 PM
i should be on there.... twist the culture nah meen

truth0ne
04-08-2006, 08:34 AM
I'm not a big fan of Reggaeton, but I do support seeing the Latino brothas catch shine in the game, especially seeing as how they have just as much claim to creating hip-hop as Black folks do.

Strength in numbers.

VEYRON
05-12-2006, 06:21 AM
BEFF DETAILS YOU DUMBASS! TELL US THE DETAILS !

lone master
05-14-2006, 06:09 PM
Im from colombia and i have the best group in this city the dogs family is our names and we represent the real culture, no one know us out of this country but someday we are gonna sell our album the dogs style, i just wanna tell to the people no one is better than our god becouse he give us the power and the real inspiration for do everything.http://aussie_news_views.typepad.com/aussie_news_views/images/zombie_dogs.jpg

crass
05-15-2006, 01:52 AM
wu latino sucks. you have to be retarded to enjoy that fucking reggaeton crap.

bam dida bing, bam dida bing, bam dida bing. it's like if someone asked Cheech to make military marching music. i hate reggaeton!!

VEYRON
05-16-2006, 12:51 PM
wu latino sucks. you have to be retarded to enjoy that fucking reggaeton crap.

bam dida bing, bam dida bing, bam dida bing. it's like if someone asked Cheech to make military marching music. i hate reggaeton!!

youre wrong man. i think it goes like umtss - umtss - umtsss - umtsss...
reggaeton :lmao: :lmao: united under one fucin beat

TAURO
05-16-2006, 02:53 PM
Im from colombia and i have the best group in this city the dogs family is our names and we represent the real culture, no one know us out of this country but someday we are gonna sell our album the dogs style, i just wanna tell to the people no one is better than our god becouse he give us the power and the real inspiration for do everything.http://aussie_news_views.typepad.com/aussie_news_views/images/zombie_dogs.jpg

I know of a few colombian hip hop artist/groups, La etnia, payaso and antonio p, have you heard of them?

TAURO
05-16-2006, 02:55 PM
Im not sure about this wu latino i mean what next? wu white, just sounds like a blatent attempt to tap into the latino market.

Godbrother
07-28-2006, 08:23 PM
http://www.reggaeton.be/images/artiesten/W/Wu-Latino1280x960.jpg

SUuu Latinnoooo.........

ShaDynasty
07-28-2006, 08:34 PM
my thoughts are that i absolutely dont give a fuck about these muthafuckaz

THE W
07-28-2006, 08:58 PM
didnt wu-latino go belly up?

L~>1<~NKS
05-09-2007, 01:39 PM
http://www.fluxblog.net/images/wutanglatino.jpg

Suga Duga
07-02-2007, 02:35 PM
terrible idea, terrible music, a shame for the W

Lahwry TGŪ
07-08-2007, 09:53 PM
Opino que si somos latinos... hablemos en espaņol!!

Translate:
I think that if we're latinos... we speak in spanish!!

Lahwry TGŪ
07-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Para la Wu-Tang... por favor jamas les de por cantar reggaeton, ustedes son verdaderos MC

L~>1<~NKS
07-18-2007, 03:30 PM
^^^ Anybody get that?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-18-2007, 04:54 PM

LOL....suspect chin music I see

chiba
08-29-2007, 08:49 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

for real theres a def jam japan here in japan and the artists are sick
russel is making $$ from these japanese mcs and rnb singers

so yo never know with wu tang latino

SKAMPOE
10-19-2007, 12:00 AM
IIGHT. first of all I don't know why ppl compare reggaeton to hip hop, makes no fuckin' sense, reggaeton should be compared to dance hall or w/eva ...

On Wu Latino: I think they did a horrible job w/ Wu Latino period. LOL, Puerto Rican reggaeton is what blew up, mostly young boricua acts like wisin y yandel, zion y lennox, alexis y fido etc and guess who Wu Latino signs? Two old Dominican dudes that sound cheesy as fuck ....lol ... I played some of their shit to my pplz & they were like, :confused: wtf ... If any of ya work for Wu Latino let them know that my boy who used to do parties with Tony Dize( my cousin ) can def do better then los van yen or w/eva their name is ... pz
word up!!!!!

SKAMPOE
10-19-2007, 12:09 AM
wu tang latino is fuckin wak!! if it was to be a success they need to drop da whole wak ass roster n put niggaz on from PUERTO ROK real emcees not them reggaeton corn balls dats out now o mean niggaz like ''MEXICANO 777, MC CEJA, CABBALUCCI, DON CHEZINA, IVY QUEEN, N many others dats tru emcees