PDA

View Full Version : Clerks 2

NIGHT MAYOR
02-23-2006, 01:20 AM
dunno if you seen the ad yet or wot, caint wait, i thort kevin smith said he was finished ? oh well, JnSB are always a good laugh

ironmantis
02-23-2006, 07:16 AM
Been waiting for this film for ages, can't wait.

He did say there would be no more J & SB but I think everyone knew he was gonna do Clerks 2.

I haven't really looked at the news on this film for a minute now but I hope Jason Lee makes an appearance in the same scene as Jeff Anderson, that would make the film in just one scene.

peace

NIGHT MAYOR
02-23-2006, 11:47 PM
yeah it looks like it has a gang of the usual suspects in this movie. peace.

tekunique
02-23-2006, 11:58 PM
good to see some kevins smith fans, but i dont think Clerks needed a sequal.

ironmantis
02-24-2006, 04:37 AM
^^^ You're right, the film didn't need a sequel, it is a classic. But would you turn down watching Clerks 2 just because you prefer Kevin to have not made a sequel?

I understand where you're coming from though.

Peace

Frontal Lobotomy
02-24-2006, 09:36 AM
Clerks 2 will be hard pressed to match the first. I mean, the Death Star dialogue is amazing on its own. How they're gonna fit Jay & Silent Bob back into it after Dante put a retraining order on them not being anywhere near the store (Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back) could be interesting. I never pictured Kevin Smith as the type to do sequels though, especially on what was his best movie imo.
It better be in black & white too, that was a neat touch

deadlymelody
02-25-2006, 01:59 PM
I'll definately see this, but im not expecting it to match the first. The first was classic. Great acting.

thwak
02-25-2006, 06:13 PM
Clerks 2 will be hard pressed to match the first. I mean, the Death Star dialogue is amazing on its own. How they're gonna fit Jay & Silent Bob back into it after Dante put a retraining order on them not being anywhere near the store (Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back) could be interesting. I never pictured Kevin Smith as the type to do sequels though, especially on what was his best movie imo.
It better be in black & white too, that was a neat touch
they're not in front of the quick stop, dante and randall now work in mooby's

Lebanese_Warrior
02-27-2006, 04:44 PM
Everything can be found on www.clerks2.com (http://www.clerks2.com) i've been following the flick pretty closely.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-28-2006, 01:07 AM
in the add their hanging out in the drive thru of mooby's i think the store has burned down. cant wait. hope its not another chasing amy shit storm bullcrap piece of urine.

ironmantis
02-28-2006, 07:00 AM
^^^ I can't believe you didn't like Chasing Amy.

It was completely different from Clerks but still a masterpiece in its own right in my opinion.

peace

NIGHT MAYOR
03-02-2006, 12:05 AM
^^^ I can't believe you didn't like Chasing Amy.

It was completely different from Clerks but still a masterpiece in its own right in my opinion.

peace

take a step back your breath stinks of bullshit

ironmantis
03-03-2006, 07:32 AM
haha, you're a funny guy. How original :no:

It is just an opinion, and until you realise that, you will only be known as a stupid prick.

Wise up.

peace

SurreaL
03-03-2006, 08:16 AM
Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma, were all pretty good, I hope Clerks 2 is nice.

TUCO
03-03-2006, 09:37 AM
i seriously dont get HOW this movie has any strong expectations
just by the first look of it i was already disappointed
sure seeing a sequel to Clerks is always gonna interest me but man this looks like another major-motion picture disaster by Smith

Fr@z
03-04-2006, 08:40 AM
Kevin Smith is a pork chop eatin white devil

NIGHT MAYOR
03-05-2006, 05:00 AM
haha, you're a funny guy. How original :no:

It is just an opinion, and until you realise that, you will only be known as a stupid prick.

Wise up.

peace

stupid prick it is you bullshit artist, chasing amy is far from a masterpiece

ironmantis
03-05-2006, 04:14 PM
^^^ :z as usual, you're response is tiresome.

just because you didn't like Chasing Amy, doesn't mean other people have to agree with you and for you to give me a response of a child, grow up and respect other people's opinions.

Don't bother replying to this, as I will not be responding to any of your crap, you're not worth my time.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-06-2006, 02:51 AM
just because YOU like a movie doesnt make it a master piece you dimwit. the world doesnt revolve around you - and besides what was so great about the movie, your argument is only starting i havent herd the reasons behind it being a "masterpiece" as you put it - i doubt you have anything to say but thanks for the laugh eny ways you infedel.

:thumbup:

NIGHT MAYOR
03-07-2006, 01:36 AM
http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1483.html

add