PDA

View Full Version : Weapons of Mass Deceptioin

Wamukota X
02-23-2006, 02:04 PM
Check out these Media giants and who owns em. Media manipulates minds.

http://www.oilempire.us/graphics/media-moguls-1200X849.jpg

Aqueous Moon
02-23-2006, 03:33 PM
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5268/jewmedia9oh.jpg

Good post ....It reminds me of something I discovered a while back.

Jews and the media...something ain't right about that. That's way too much control.

Maboya
02-23-2006, 03:42 PM
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5268/jewmedia9oh.jpg

Good post ....It reminds me of something I discovered a while back.

Jews and the media...something ain't right about that. That's way too much control.

you saying the falashas control the media?

Aqueous Moon
02-23-2006, 03:50 PM
yeah..if falashas mean jews then that's what I'm saying. :)

Maboya
02-23-2006, 04:15 PM

can you show us how the ethiopian jews control the media?

7EL7
02-23-2006, 04:56 PM

can you show us how the ethiopian jews control the media?

can you see the IF in her response

Maboya
02-23-2006, 06:37 PM
can you see the IF in her response

what do people think of when a falasha is mentioned?

7EL7
02-23-2006, 08:15 PM
gwhat do people think of when a falasha is mentioned?

nothing - because i need to be schooled in what that is

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/dinner.jpg

Maboya
02-23-2006, 08:47 PM
g

nothing -

that's not very truthful...people who ARE "schooled" know them to be jews...

because i need to be schooled in what that is

it's been in the media the last 20 years

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/january/5/newsid_4071000/4071661.stm

7EL7
02-23-2006, 09:34 PM

it's been in the media the last 20 years

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/january/5/newsid_4071000/4071661.stm

its been in the media for the last 20 years huh

thats where you get your facts ?

the media ?

whats not truthful ?

did you read and understand what i wrote ?

people who are schooled need to school us on what this all means and this is what i'm saying - do you read english well - or did i fuck up somewhere

Aqueous Moon
02-23-2006, 09:54 PM
Yeah, I'm wondering what country you from, Maboya.

I said jews and the picture is obviously describing American media...so, I don't know what ethiopian gotta do with this topic.

The link you posted has nothing to do with American media and jews either.

Maboya
02-23-2006, 11:47 PM
Yeah, I'm wondering what country you from, Maboya.

I said jews and the picture is obviously describing American media...so, I don't know what ethiopian gotta do with this topic.

The link you posted has nothing to do with American media and jews either.

my point was that u were not being specific at all when you first mentioned "jews"..for one not everyone has a picture of a european when one thinks of the word..u do do realize that ethiopian jews claim to go back more then 2,000 years?...and not only that there in america there's black jewish organizations that go back to the 1800's..in jamaica to around the same time....i thought u meant Hellrazah and Priesthood were involved somehow

Aqueous Moon
02-23-2006, 11:51 PM
Naw, but I provided a picture of exactly what I was talking about...You don't always have to spell things out in words to get a point across.

But, thanks on the extra info about the jewish history in other cultures...that's interesting too.

Maboya
02-23-2006, 11:58 PM
its been in the media for the last 20 years huh

yea where else would it be?

thats where you get your facts ?

the media ?

no it's been in school textbooks that i know of from about 1989

whats not truthful ?

your assertion before that people think of "nothing" when a falasha is mentoned

did you read and understand what i wrote ?

yes i read it and understood it...do u understand y u wrote what u did?

people who are schooled need to school us on what this all means

all what means? a falasha? how old r u? have u never studied the life and music of bob marley??..if u did you'd find the knowledge of them

and this is what i'm saying - do you read english well - or did i fuck up somewhere

are u being truthful at all here? didn't u just post a painting of orthodox ethiopian influence?

Maboya
02-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Naw, but I provided a picture of exactly what I was talking about...You don't always have to spell things out in words to get a point across.

i think it's best that one does, esp. in the dumbed down times we're living in

that ancient african, amerindian, asiatic symbol in the image with the media logos imo gives out a wrong impression to alot of people

7EL7
02-24-2006, 01:59 AM
no it's been in school textbooks that i know of from about 1989

this is enough to tell me that your not ready to build with me on these things - but with all due respect keep searching

Maboya
02-24-2006, 02:47 AM
this is enough to tell me that your not ready to build with me on these things - but with all due respect keep searching

keep searching for...?

i never stated that i learned it from a school textbook ....my original assertion was that the falasha jew has been known of for at least 20 years (in the media)..... (which YOU originally claimed to want an educating on remember? "because i need to be schooled in what that is" - 7EL7...thus my mentioning of nearly 20 year old textbooks)

soul controller
02-24-2006, 07:08 AM
peace

the so called jews who run the media..
are not jews,., they are khazarians.. that converted to judiasm, them from southern russia and migrated to israel in the early parts of 1100 ad

the rothchilds claim to be jews, but they are not.
they use jews and jewish people to further their cause
the flag of israel. is not a jewish symbol ( it is now)
but originally it was a symbol for the rothschilds

they have no taken that symbol, and in the modern world it is meant only to be used by jews. the rothschilds funded hitler.. they do not give a fuck about the common jew. they just use them to further their cause..

the people at the top of the chain, need to create these divisions.. such as jews run the media.. i used to go long with that,
until i looked into this deeper..

dont get played by the system! they want division an polarity

peace

Frontal Lobotomy
02-24-2006, 07:55 AM
So like, the jews own everything; the mdeia, banks all that stuff. The question people should be asking is what's going to be done about it?
The answer to that is no doubt nothing, I remember reading somewhere that the Jews are considered the natural leaders of the world, and that's because of the persecution they've had to endure over the centuries (Although I'm sure Islam could argue something similar, I'm no expert on religious history so don't jump dowm my throat prematurely). As it stands, the power is clearly in the hands of those who wish to manipulate the going's on in the world so that it brings them more wealth and power. My question of what is to be done about it, still remains. Though for fear of sounding like an anti-semite, I think I'll leave it there.
Y'all making some wicked points, I've learned more on this thread than I have in a week of being at uni, haha

Aqueous Moon
02-24-2006, 10:25 AM
peace

the so called jews who run the media..
are not jews,., they are khazarians.. that converted to judiasm, them from southern russia and migrated to israel in the early parts of 1100 ad

the rothchilds claim to be jews, but they are not.
they use jews and jewish people to further their cause
the flag of israel. is not a jewish symbol ( it is now)
but originally it was a symbol for the rothschilds

they have no taken that symbol, and in the modern world it is meant only to be used by jews. the rothschilds funded hitler.. they do not give a fuck about the common jew. they just use them to further their cause..

the people at the top of the chain, need to create these divisions.. such as jews run the media.. i used to go long with that,
until i looked into this deeper..

dont get played by the system! they want division an polarity

peace

Thanks Soul controller for giving a proper break down of the so - called Jews and the symbol in the picture.

I can see exactly what you are saying.
Peace

Maboya
02-24-2006, 10:55 AM
the "symbol" in the picture can be found..like i alluded to before..in ancient cultures from mexico to kemet to india to japan..it's not a original "rothchild symbol"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_David#Occurrence_in_Eastern_Religions

The symbol of intertwined equilateral triangles is a common one in the Middle East and Africa, as it is thought to bring good luck.

http://www.lcsc.edu/mlevine/Judaism/David.html

Aqueous Moon
02-24-2006, 11:14 AM
The point I was trying to make is that I agree that there is a monopoly on the media. In reference to Wamokuta' original post.

The people that most Americans, and certainly myself would describe as Jewish have control over a very large portion of the media.

I was saying how that it is too much power for them to have. Especially in regards to the propaganda machine that we all know the media to be.

All references to historical jews and so-called jews not withstanding.

LHX
02-24-2006, 11:21 AM
Check out these Media giants and who owns em. Media manipulates minds.

media IS mind

the mind at work

a society based on fear and desire blossomed a long time ago
all forms of media perpetuate this

whether it is an exaggerated ancient legend of an ancestor who was only doing what he had to do to survive
or
it is a logo encouraging people to buy the same brands

WHO CONTROLS the media is not as important an issue as UNDERSTANDING media

Wamukota X
02-24-2006, 11:36 AM
media IS mind

the mind at work

a society based on fear and desire blossomed a long time ago
all forms of media perpetuate this

whether it is an exaggerated ancient legend of an ancestor who was only doing what he had to do to survive
or
it is a logo encouraging people to buy the same brands

WHO CONTROLS the media is not as important an issue as UNDERSTANDING media

Who controls the media is not that vital true indeed but it is good to know that only a select few are in charge of significant power moves that effect and infect my people. Peace.

Maboya
02-24-2006, 12:02 PM
The point I was trying to make is that I agree that there is a monopoly on the media. In reference to Wamokuta' original post.

The people that most Americans, and certainly myself would describe as Jewish have control over a very large portion of the media.

since when do people with knowledge of self lump themselves in with "most americans"?

if your use of the word wasn't questioned who knows how far your assertions would've gone

Aqueous Moon
02-24-2006, 12:11 PM
When it is obvious that most Americans would know what I was talking about...duh.

My use of the word was in context with the issue at hand.

You decided to question it...good job!

LHX
02-24-2006, 01:03 PM
it is good to know that only a select few are in charge of significant power moves that effect and infect my people. Peace.

this is the correct approach

peace

7EL7
02-24-2006, 01:29 PM
since when do people with knowledge of self lump themselves in with "most americans"?

if your use of the word wasn't questioned who knows how far your assertions would've gone

LMMAO

Maboya
02-24-2006, 03:13 PM
Maboya AKA The Argument Monster

LMMAO

nah ...this is really a carry over from the other thread....

to bring the two together... i even heard that prophet turner was known to carve the symbol in question

Aqueous Moon
02-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Really?

Then say what you have to say...create a thread...teach...connect the dots.

Can't nobody see your point if you don't show us the picture you have drawn up.

soul controller
03-02-2006, 01:22 PM
the "symbol" in the picture can be found..like i alluded to before..in ancient cultures from mexico to kemet to india to japan..it's not a original "rothchild symbol"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_David#Occurrence_in_Eastern_Religions

peace
sorry im late..

u believe a site like wikipedia?
who ownz it?
isnt that the same sort of thing as gettin real info from
nbc
or
bbc?

the symbol u said..
yes it used by many 'religions'

or how i would say, it was used by blood lines.. who where connected
and that was their symbol.
aint no suprise that those families have created the biggest religions in history

now to me.. the flag of israel means

we are the rothchilds.. we ownz this.. this is our flag.

anyone know what the symbol on iran;s flag means?
its so close to the sikh symbol

peace

Maboya
03-02-2006, 01:50 PM
peace
sorry im late..

u believe a site like wikipedia?
who ownz it?
isnt that the same sort of thing as gettin real info from
nbc
or
bbc?

wiki is a general information site, do you really think they're alone putting out information that the symbol in question has an ancient origin when it's really an original rothschild symbol?

there was another site that said the same thing, that it was used in africa and the middle east

the symbol u said..
yes it used by many 'religions'

right, it's used by them since before any rothschild family and it doesn't originate in europe

or how i would say, it was used by blood lines.. who where connected
and that was their symbol.
aint no suprise that those families have created the biggest religions in history

caucasians (those families that you're refering to) created no religions in the way your trying to imply (in history) but what they came with is distortions of those original belief systems (christianity (renasaince), islam (turks), judaism (khazars)) all which originally had a non-white origin

it's propaganda that these caucasian ruling familes stretch back thousands of years and have ruled the world secretly

now to me.. the flag of israel means

we are the rothchilds.. we ownz this.. this is our flag.

possibly, but that doesn't mean they invented the symbol, it was in fact used by jewish kabbalists during the late middle ages

dif de la rev
03-02-2006, 01:56 PM
the star of david solomon's seal is the sign of as above so below. like fire and water or air and earth. there is no connection to rothschild. it is used in alchemy and as noted kabbalist.

dif de la rev
03-02-2006, 02:06 PM
those are jews by professing they couldn't be like the coptic jews in ethipoia and what not. those are the ones they are mentioned in the protocols about world domination. the media is the medium to dissert information inform a nation though the media is regulated for nat'l security reasons so they give us the regurgitated food like babies from a mother bird. with deregulation and mergers there is only one source for true and trusted knowledgeable information read a book then read another study do the knowledge yourself. can't truth those who give out missing bits to leave you falling from the pieces that aren't there to support. or you could just think and reason with logic from what know to what can gleam.

Maboya
03-02-2006, 04:29 PM
the star of david solomon's seal is the sign of as above so below. like fire and water or air and earth. there is no connection to rothschild. it is used in alchemy and as noted kabbalist.

Peace, that's what i've been trying to say, i've seen a book where they show the symbol was used in Pre Colombin Aztec Mexico, and in North America. A similar symbol was used by the Taino that dominated the Caribbean. I've seen it on Japanese temples and within some eastern Indian spiritual symbology.

soul controller
03-02-2006, 06:02 PM
Peace, that's what i've been trying to say, i've seen a book where they show the symbol was used in Pre Colombin Aztec Mexico, and in North America. A similar symbol was used by the Taino that dominated the Caribbean. I've seen it on Japanese temples and within some eastern Indian spiritual symbology.

indeed this is what im saying.
but the rothchild name is what uses it now.
its all the same family.. same blood lines..
i never said the symbol originates from the e.u
i dont see it as caucassion families running thangs in secret for time
they do it blatently infront of our eyes..lol
most of the religions inthe world originated from africa / middle east

is it so hard to believe that the same families (blood)
have ruled from the babylonian time to incan time to the aztecs to kemet
them symbols plus many other religious ones have been found through out recorded 'history'

peace.

Maboya
03-02-2006, 06:27 PM
indeed this is what im saying.
but the rothchild name is what uses it now.
its all the same family.. same blood lines..

they may use it now but that wasn't your original point was which was that it was their creation

i never said the symbol originates from the e.u

neither did i, but the rotschild dynasty are certainly from europe

i dont see it as caucassion families running thangs in secret for time
they do it blatently infront of our eyes..lol

ok, but why did you suggest they created the "the biggest religions in history"? that's far from the truth

is it so hard to believe that the same families (blood)
have ruled from the babylonian time to incan time to the aztecs to kemet

yes it is hard to believe because it's bs, they are descendents of cavemen, their rulership started in greece and rome where they got smashed and then in the renasaince when they came up they got that boost from the various moors and thus started their path to power

them symbols plus many other religious ones have been found through out recorded 'history'

peace.

doesn't mean they invented them they just jacked them (and plus the original people shared many symbols because they're universal and archaic) so these 'familes' use these things within their rituals and shit like that

Peace

LORD NOSE
03-02-2006, 08:07 PM
six point star ?

up - down

positive - negative

1 - 9

eagle - snake

whaeva
03-02-2006, 08:21 PM
http://nineoneone.nl/Media/documentaries/Myth%20of%20the%20Liberal%20Media.rm

Blazing Fire