PDA

View Full Version : Who In Here is Muslim???

Allah Sun
02-23-2006, 05:39 PM
Since the Wu talks about lot of Islam related shit...thought there would be a lot of Muslim headz in here/

I"m a Muslim Brotha from Somalia But now reside in Allah's World

Asalamau Alaykum to all ya'll

GENERAL WISE
02-23-2006, 06:43 PM
i dont speak Arabic
malekum asalaam

RZA = OK
02-23-2006, 06:51 PM
Cilvaringz

Wu-Assassin
02-23-2006, 07:04 PM
wa alaikum assalaam

I'm a Sunni not a 5%er though.

BRONZBODY
02-23-2006, 07:57 PM
im not..but i do have respect for the religon,as well as others...

Allah Sun
02-23-2006, 08:55 PM
So is Wu Tang 5 % ?

all of 'em or some of 'em?

Cuz Priest don't claim no religion at all!

Fry
02-23-2006, 10:10 PM
I'm muslim. No 5%er though.

The Lost Prophet
02-23-2006, 10:39 PM
killah priest is a christian. he's proclaimed it a few times, just doesnt believe some of the lies. and it doesnt matter about religion but what u believe in... close this fucking thread

GENERAL WISE
02-23-2006, 10:44 PM
lets have another Thread about Ethnicity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WuTangWarrior
02-23-2006, 11:01 PM
yes im a sunni muslim, and damn you to all those ppl who cant keep their own opinion to themselves, if religions not important to you, get outta this thread and dont post cause saying something like "its all lies" or "religion doesnt matter" really isnt gonna make a difference. The mods will close this thread if they feel its not in the right place. Though i think this thread should be closed since the F word has been said in the same page where Allah and Islam were mentioned. Yall gotta be respectful to other people beliefs, just cause its the internet doesnt mean you can run your mouth all you want.

The Lost Prophet
02-24-2006, 02:00 AM
hey guess what, i'm muslim and think the topic is stupid 4 no one should be judged by there religon. thats my beef

GENERAL WISE
02-24-2006, 03:03 AM
yes im a sunni muslim, and damn you to all those ppl who cant keep their own opinion to themselves, if religions not important to you, get outta this thread and dont post cause saying something like "its all lies" or "religion doesnt matter" really isnt gonna make a difference. The mods will close this thread if they feel its not in the right place. Though i think this thread should be closed since the F word has been said in the same page where Allah and Islam were mentioned. Yall gotta be respectful to other people beliefs, just cause its the internet doesnt mean you can run your mouth all you want. And you don't think its bad having a sig with REd and Meth smoking skunk and writing Allah/God above it? don be a hypocrit

Or listening to music that has a man who names himself Ruler Zig Zag Zig ALLAH isn't bad?

I am a Muslim (sunni but that doesn't matter) and I believe in secular rule and desensitizing Islam. Muslims killing other Muslims because a foreigner culturally tabooed...If god judged us now he would be dissapointed.

supremecharma
02-24-2006, 03:15 AM
And you don't think its bad having a sig with REd and Meth smoking skunk and writing Allah/God above it? don be a hypocrit

Or listening to music that has a man who names himself Ruler Zig Zag Zig ALLAH isn't bad?

I am a Muslim (sunni but that doesn't matter) and I believe in secular rule and desensitizing Islam. Muslims killing other Muslims because a foreigner culturally tabooed...If god judged us now he would be dissapointed.

how comes my thread gets shut down instantly and this one stays????!!!

im a proud Caucasian Christian who lives in England. And i adore black music and nothing will ever stop me listening to it.....

Kanha
02-24-2006, 04:00 AM
I'm a muslim, Shia if you wonder where it goes deeper

WuTangWarrior
02-24-2006, 03:03 PM
And you don't think its bad having a sig with REd and Meth smoking skunk and writing Allah/God above it? don be a hypocrit

im pretty sure a movie sig isnt as bad as having the F word being said. Writing Allah above it was something i had to do because i was explaining that its wrong and respectful to the Muslim belifs, and why would it matter if i listen to a man who named himself Ruler Zig Zag Zig ALLAH, i listen to a man named Rakim Allah too, this doesnt mean that i agree with their religious beliefs or their name aight??? so get your facts straight before you start criticizing me.

7EL7
02-24-2006, 03:40 PM
I"m a Muslim Brotha from Somalia But now reside in Allah's World

hey

what is the difference between Allah's world and Somalia ?

Muslim by nature

when you add another word to it, it splits the family up and causes war

i thought the whole world is his

WuTangWarrior
02-24-2006, 06:23 PM
all that muslim bullshit, christian bullshit and most of all that bullshit out there aint nothing but bullshit no matter how you wanna slice it.

Why you gotta say that when the starter of this thread just asked who is muslim here????? This aint a "whats your opinion on religion" thread man, dont be comin around saying things like that when we just discussing our Muslim beliefs, its mad disrespectful.

LORD NOSE
02-24-2006, 08:11 PM
hypocrites

Koolish
02-24-2006, 09:03 PM
all that muslim bullshit, christian bullshit and most of all that bullshit out there aint nothing but bullshit no matter how you wanna slice it.

You're an intellectual!

seriously, shut the hell up. who the fuck are you trying to impress by disrespecting beliefs, trying to rebel against what mommy and daddy brought you up as? tell it to the other gothic kids.

i'm not muslim, but i know enough about it and have a lotta muslim friends.
________
Dmax (Engines) (http://www.chevy-wiki.com/wiki/DMAX_(engines))

WuTangWarrior
02-24-2006, 09:58 PM
exactly, listen to Koolish and stfu. Yes i did say the F word, for once and for all just shut up and mind ya biz, if you got an oppinion, make ur own thread about it, cause this one aint what its about, its just a simple person asking who is Muslim on the forums. 36 or any other mod please close this thread when possible.

Allah Sun
02-25-2006, 09:38 AM
So we got quiet a few Muslims in here...Al-hamdullah

WuTangWarrior
02-25-2006, 10:02 AM
yeah Al-humdulilah we do, but we also have some disrespectful and ignorant people over here too, you gotta watch out for them.

Fragmented
02-25-2006, 10:02 AM
i used to be muslim, sunni at that, to be honest, it was the biggest waste of time, spent more trying to defend islam then actually reading the qu'ran, though infact i have read it over 12 times, the more i read the qu'ran the more i disliked what was said, when i finish reading the hadith, i don't think i felt so discusted and ashamed of what i used to believe.

amittely i used to enjoy eid, the times when muslim gathered and people we're socialble i found most of the community had no time for each other, and the racism that the qu'ran promotes against non-muslims isn't something that healthy for any sane person of reasonable intelligence.

islam throughout my life told me to seek knowledge, gain wisdom, but this is foundf wasn't what happened in practice, the questions i asked where valied ones but yet the higher authority of islam ( imans etc ) would not answer or provide a acceptable answer to my queries, the more questions i asked and tried to justify in islamic resources, the more empty and disillutioned i felt, i tried to be a GOOD muslim and follow what was given to me, i tried praying extra du'ahs, asking for help, but the more i prayed the more disillusion the felt of guilt i had became. i stopped reading the qu'ran for awhile, as i thought perhaps i was feeling like this cause shaytan was trying to sway my perception of the islam that i thought i followed.

i didn't pick up the qu'ran for a month, in this time, i decided i wanted to comfirm my beliefs in islam by doing some research on the miracles of the qu'ran, the qu'ran itself ( the untouched book), the hadiths (muslim bukhari)

thinking i would see science agreing with islam and islam as i thought coming on top in terms of the miracles and the authenticity of the quranic miracles, the hadiths, and the authenticity.

what i found was the complete opposite of what i have been imformed left right and centre but every islamic schollar, iman sheikh. i found myself feeling angry, distressed, suicidal and empty at what i was reading, i felt repulsed with my own self for the disbelief in islam i had suffered, after months of reading and researching into what i be;lieve would lead me to comfirm the qaricnic truth i thought was there, it left me at the stage where i could no longer worship allah, infact the very respect and love i had for mohammad had turned to discust and repulsion at what he had commited in the name of his deam. i could no longer call myself a muslim, i could no longer think of allah as my one true god, i could no longer accept mohammad as the last and sealing prophet of god, cause i knew this was lying to myself and to the world i lived in.

i don't think the problem in socirty is with muslims, i think the problem is with islam itself, it promotes everything society condems,

sorry to burden this topic of islam, like this but i thought i shed a little insight into why i left islam

peace and i hope one day u people see what i see

WuTangWarrior
02-25-2006, 10:38 AM
mm sideway remarks, thats not very muslim now is it.
but then again i guess just saying your a muslim nowadays without actually practicing what it means to be a muslim is common place.

and just for the record yous a bitch. ha.

lol you just cant stop runnin your mouth can you?? tell me in the quran where it says sideways remarks are false and prove to me that was actually a sideways remark you dumbass. Then you start to say that im a muslim nowadays without actually practicing it when you dont know a thing about me. I was born Muslim, reading and memorizing the quran since day 1. Then that last remark you just gave me just proved your hypocracy and childishness. I swear this site got too many of these internet big guys that can say whatever to you behind a monitor but not face to face. And Fragmented thanks for dropping a proper oppinion but i strongly do disagree with you but im glad we can continue to be a part of this site w/o cussin out eachother. Peace.

WuTangWarrior
02-25-2006, 11:34 AM
im not even gonna bother...... enjoy your internet life lol

LORD NOSE
02-25-2006, 12:04 PM
lol hypocrites

Warlord Matsumura
02-25-2006, 12:41 PM
Sunni muslim here but no 5%er.

Allah Sun
02-25-2006, 01:29 PM
WOW!! Fragmented

You actually Left The religion...thats sad to me.

and sorry didnt' work out for ya.

Though your arguments sound legit...thats not a reason to disbelief the religion and move away then move toward it and try to improve some of the teachings.

THERE IS NOT GOD BUT ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER!

LORD NOSE
02-25-2006, 01:34 PM
wa alaikum assalaam

I'm a Sunni not a 5%er though.

I'm muslim. No 5%er though.

Sunni muslim here but no 5%er.

gotta have Knowledge of self and kind to be "5%"

Members of the NOGE do not claim to be Muslims

Its a culture/way of life that you do not understand and are not willing to understand because the RELIGION you chose and the RELIGION that chose you Bread fear of the unknown into your minds to the point where you sit still, close minded and hostile to that which you refuse to understand - such is the blind - carry on

LORD NOSE
02-25-2006, 01:37 PM
i used to be muslim, sunni at that, to be honest, it was the biggest waste of time, spent more trying to defend islam then actually reading the qu'ran, though infact i have read it over 12 times, the more i read the qu'ran the more i disliked what was said, when i finish reading the hadith, i don't think i felt so discusted and ashamed of what i used to believe.

amittely i used to enjoy eid, the times when muslim gathered and people we're socialble i found most of the community had no time for each other, and the racism that the qu'ran promotes against non-muslims isn't something that healthy for any sane person of reasonable intelligence.

islam throughout my life told me to seek knowledge, gain wisdom, but this is foundf wasn't what happened in practice, the questions i asked where valied ones but yet the higher authority of islam ( imans etc ) would not answer or provide a acceptable answer to my queries, the more questions i asked and tried to justify in islamic resources, the more empty and disillutioned i felt, i tried to be a GOOD muslim and follow what was given to me, i tried praying extra du'ahs, asking for help, but the more i prayed the more disillusion the felt of guilt i had became. i stopped reading the qu'ran for awhile, as i thought perhaps i was feeling like this cause shaytan was trying to sway my perception of the islam that i thought i followed.

i didn't pick up the qu'ran for a month, in this time, i decided i wanted to comfirm my beliefs in islam by doing some research on the miracles of the qu'ran, the qu'ran itself ( the untouched book), the hadiths (muslim bukhari)

thinking i would see science agreing with islam and islam as i thought coming on top in terms of the miracles and the authenticity of the quranic miracles, the hadiths, and the authenticity.

what i found was the complete opposite of what i have been imformed left right and centre but every islamic schollar, iman sheikh. i found myself feeling angry, distressed, suicidal and empty at what i was reading, i felt repulsed with my own self for the disbelief in islam i had suffered, after months of reading and researching into what i be;lieve would lead me to comfirm the qaricnic truth i thought was there, it left me at the stage where i could no longer worship allah, infact the very respect and love i had for mohammad had turned to discust and repulsion at what he had commited in the name of his deam. i could no longer call myself a muslim, i could no longer think of allah as my one true god, i could no longer accept mohammad as the last and sealing prophet of god, cause i knew this was lying to myself and to the world i lived in.

i don't think the problem in socirty is with muslims, i think the problem is with islam itself, it promotes everything society condems,

sorry to burden this topic of islam, like this but i thought i shed a little insight into why i left islam

was all good until this part -

Society ?

what society ?

religions lose their savor after a while and becomes corrupt then new ones arise - the larger the community becomes, the more corrupt it becomes - its old and needs to be looked at closer and revised - and it has - but those who are fearful that their god will punish them for thinking about why they believe what they say they believe will remain blind

LORD NOSE
02-25-2006, 01:45 PM
lol you just cant stop runnin your mouth can you?? tell me in the quran where it says sideways remarks are false and prove to me that was actually a sideways remark you dumbass. Then you start to say that im a muslim nowadays without actually practicing it when you dont know a thing about me. I was born Muslim, reading and memorizing the quran since day 1. Then that last remark you just gave me just proved your hypocracy and childishness. I swear this site got too many of these internet big guys that can say whatever to you behind a monitor but not face to face. And Fragmented thanks for dropping a proper oppinion but i strongly do disagree with you but im glad we can continue to be a part of this site w/o cussin out eachother. Peace.

tell me in the quran where it says sideways remarks are false and prove to me that was actually a sideways remark you dumbass.

being born titled after what your parents/guardians believe does not make you a muslim

reading and memorizing the Quaran does not make you a muslim

going on hajj does not make you a muslim

so many muslims wanna follow the american culture because they have no knowledge of the true and livin DEVIL

so you have people who claim to be Muslim but they use foul language, they come to america selling guns,liquor,drugs and even SWINE -

how to you get up off of your prayer rug to go fix someone a HAM sandwich ?

their religion (RELY ON JINN) instills fear in them of anything outside of what they say they believe - its more about practicing Rituals then Practicing Righteousness and common sense -

WuTangWarrior
02-25-2006, 02:01 PM
being born titled after what your parents/guardians believe does not make you a muslim

reading and memorizing the Quaran does not make you a muslim

going on hajj does not make you a muslim

so many muslims wanna follow the american culture because they have no knowledge of the true and livin DEVIL

so you have people who claim to be Muslim but they use foul language, they come to america selling guns,liquor,drugs and even SWINE -

how to you get up off of your prayer rug to go fix someone a HAM sandwich ?

their religion (RELY ON JINN) instills fear in them of anything outside of what they say they believe - its more about practicing Rituals then Practicing Righteousness and common sense -

iono what kinda people you consider muslims, but those aren't me, dont go off tellin me if im muslim or not i choose my faith and beliefs. iono where you get off saying how do i get off my prayer rug to fix someone a ham sandwich or sell liquor or drugs, i dont do any of that, your just looking at some people that have no idea what their doing and since their muslims your tryna put it on this discussion. Theres bad christians muslims, 5%ers, and for every religion, no religion has a perfect community.

hectis
02-25-2006, 02:06 PM
I Really Don't Have A Religion I Read Things From
Judaism Christian And Islamic Texts I Believe In God I Also Believe That Jesus Is The Messiah

LORD NOSE
02-25-2006, 02:20 PM
iono what kinda people you consider muslims, but those aren't me, dont go off tellin me if im muslim or not i choose my faith and beliefs. iono where you get off saying how do i get off my prayer rug to fix someone a ham sandwich or sell liquor or drugs, i dont do any of that, your just looking at some people that have no idea what their doing and since their muslims your tryna put it on this discussion. Theres bad christians muslims, 5%ers, and for every religion, no religion has a perfect community.

I was born Muslim, reading and memorizing the quran since day 1.

dont go off tellin me if im muslim or not i choose my faith and beliefs.

iono where you get off saying how do i get off my prayer rug to fix someone a ham sandwich or sell liquor or drugs,

quote me saying that you get up off of YOUR prayer rug to fix someone a ham sandwich or sell liquor or drugs - when i wrote what i wrote i was generalizing - do you know what that means ?

Theres bad christians muslims, 5%ers, and for every religion, no religion has a perfect community.

are you saying that "5%ers" is a religion ?

and my reply isn't about making a whole religion look bad - i simply pointed out the hypocrisy of those (and there are many) who claim to practice Islam but do these "american" things

plus i'm speaking from experience - i have seen men get up from salat to sell swine and beer, cigarettes and junk to my people - many times - even during ramadan - in many different places - this tells me that something is missing from the overall doctrine and or belief - its not instilling common sense or rational thinking into its community -

no one pointed you out saying that you sell drugs - i don't know anything about you besides the fact that you have a sig where method is blowing that oooh weee ! into reds face and claim to be a Muslim

us in the USA - alot of us, when we hear the words Islam and Muslim, we think about disipline, clean living, and restraint against that which is foul - this is because of what the Nation of Islam instilled in the streets of america
for 70 plus years - it renews the black man to be upright, clean and productive, and influences everyone else to do so also, even traditional so called muslims.

LORD NOSE
02-25-2006, 02:22 PM
wait - let me blow this up for you

I was born Muslim, reading and memorizing the quran since day 1.

dont go off tellin me if im muslim or not i choose my faith and beliefs.

WuTangWarrior
02-25-2006, 02:41 PM
what you "blew up" for me means nothing, i said i chose my faith and beliefs when i objected to you saying this "being born titled after what your parents/guardians believe does not make you a muslim". If my beliefs werent fit for Islam, i would have left it right away. And i didnt realize that you were talking in general since you said "you get off YOUR rug" and that wasnt smart of me but i do respect and understand what you say about these hypocrites that do all these bad things and claim to be a muslim. I must say that ive seen plenty of these kind of people, but thats just what America does to muslims, and im not saying that its Americas fault it is those peoples weaknesses fault too. Plus that is probably only what like 20% of Muslims in America are about, in some regions like mine you will see the unfaithful muslims around alot, but in the other places ive lived in America, the muslims knew what they were doing. If you were to go out to other Muslim countries, im sure most of the time you would see some faithful, and focused people.
And no im not saying 5%'ers is a religion, sorry for putting it in that category, what i mean to say is that there will always be people who are hypocrits. and about my sig, i have my own beliefs of marijuana but what i can tell you is that i dont consider it being in the "drug" category.

LORD NOSE
02-25-2006, 03:03 PM
i have my own beliefs of marijuana but what i can tell you is that i dont consider it being in the "drug" category.

alot of muslims will disagree with you - and its these disagreements that end up turning into war - just like many so called Muslims who say they Practice True Islam have a problem with the NOGE (5%ers) because the NOGE says that they are ISLAMIC - this throws the orthodox Muslim community off
therefore they say that Elijah is the Dajjal and this leads to war and Murder - fanatics

Koolish
02-25-2006, 08:06 PM
sunny winters, because some people disobey the religion that means that something is missing from it?

how the fuck does that work out?

do people not have CHOICES? do you think these people CHOSE not to obey their religion? maybe they're not very religious?

MAYBE THEY'RE HUMAN BEINGS!

Seeker_of_Truth
02-25-2006, 08:09 PM
what you "blew up" for me means nothing, i said i chose my faith and beliefs when i objected to you saying this "being born titled after what your parents/guardians believe does not make you a muslim". If my beliefs werent fit for Islam, i would have left it right away. And i didnt realize that you were talking in general since you said "you get off YOUR rug" and that wasnt smart of me but i do respect and understand what you say about these hypocrites that do all these bad things and claim to be a muslim. I must say that ive seen plenty of these kind of people, but thats just what America does to muslims, and im not saying that its Americas fault it is those peoples weaknesses fault too. Plus that is probably only what like 20% of Muslims in America are about, in some regions like mine you will see the unfaithful muslims around alot, but in the other places ive lived in America, the muslims knew what they were doing. If you were to go out to other Muslim countries, im sure most of the time you would see some faithful, and focused people.
And no im not saying 5%'ers is a religion, sorry for putting it in that category, what i mean to say is that there will always be people who are hypocrits. and about my sig, i have my own beliefs of marijuana but what i can tell you is that i dont consider it being in the "drug" category.
We all sin,no one is perfect.

NO ONE can tell me if I am a Muslim or not even if I sometimes do sins which are forbidden by Islam. I am a Muslim by HEART,and God knows that. You cannot judge someone's Islamic faith based on how many prayers he does or Ramadan, it is the intelligence and wisdom you look at.

The relationship between God and I is a special and private one and NO ONE else can interfere in it. No one can tell me if I am a Muslim or not whether I commit all these sins or not. If you believe in the Prophet Mohammed and believe in the ONEness of God, his angels, his books and Judgement Day,then you are a Muslim.Period.

No one can tell anyone else if they are a Muslim or not, Allah is the judge of that and can only determine that.

Seeker_of_Truth
02-25-2006, 08:17 PM
Well,whatever makes you happy and as long as you are at peace with yourself, that is what matters.

I am just curious, what racism does the Qur'an promote?I think it promotes respect for others and their religions.

For example...As for Malcolm X, he used to be quite prejudice against others, but when he went to Mecca, that is when he cleaned himself from all the racism and said that is what Islam showed him-that we are all human and we all bleed the same and that we are all from Allah and that we should have tolerance and acceptance of each other no matter what colour or religion we are. Malcolm X also emphasized how when he went to Mecca, he saw whites with blue eyes and blond hair praying along to one God with people all all colours and races, along with African Americans.

WuTangWarrior
02-25-2006, 08:32 PM
Mashallah seeker of truth

LORD NOSE
02-25-2006, 08:36 PM
sunny winters, because some people disobey the religion that means that something is missing from it?
YES - its called control - and its obvious that so many are out of it

do people not have CHOICES? do you think these people CHOSE not to obey their religion? maybe they're not very religious?

MAYBE THEY'RE HUMAN BEINGS!
thats exactly what they are - this is what makes them upset with the GODS

you could not call yourself a Muslim and be caught doing these things in the NOI community - you will be discommunicated - selling swine ?

how can a Muslim make a choice to sell alcohol and swine to poor people in america ?

LORD NOSE
02-25-2006, 08:43 PM
Well,whatever makes you happy and as long as you are at peace with yourself, that is what matters.

I am just curious, what racism does the Qur'an promote?I think it promotes respect for others and their religions.

it might promote this but those who claim it obvious do not practice what it promotes since they cannot respect "5%ers" - but what makes it worst is that they come here telling us whats shirk and whats not shirk like if what they have is 100% - pure hypocrites

For example...As for Malcolm X, he used to be quite prejudice against others, but when he went to Mecca, that is when he cleaned himself from all the racism and said that is what Islam showed him-that we are all human and we all bleed the same and that we are all from Allah and that we should have tolerance and acceptance of each other no matter what colour or religion we are. Malcolm X also emphasized how when he went to Mecca, he saw whites with blue eyes and blond hair praying along to one God with people all all colours and races, along with African Americans.

read what malcolm wrote and listen to the speeches that malcolm made when he came back to the USA - he came here to face the same nonsense from the same oppressor and even took up arms which is forbidden to own in the NOI - people take those few words of his outa context - he may have seen that there in mecca but he did not see that here in the USA and he continued to fight

Maboya
02-25-2006, 09:40 PM
read what malcolm wrote and listen to the speeches that malcolm made when he came back to the USA - he came here to face the same nonsense from the same oppressor and even took up arms which is forbidden to own in the NOI - people take those few words of his outa context - he may have seen that there in mecca but he did not see that here in the USA and he continued to fight

Who lied to Malcolm?

7EL7
02-26-2006, 03:49 AM
Who lied to Malcolm?

wilson

Prince Rai
02-26-2006, 07:24 AM
yeah im a muslim..

to be born a muslim does not qualify u to be fully aware of Islam though.
Islam has to be taught to the fullest to one self before you can accept to be a Muslim by heart

Peace and Blessings

LORD NOSE
02-26-2006, 11:13 AM
its well documented that alot of arabs hold african muslims as slaves

and before someone ask "prove it", i've seen videos of the sick treatment of africans in arabia, plus testimonies of those who been there to witness it

Fragmented
02-26-2006, 11:23 AM
was all good until this part -

Society ?

what society ?

religions lose their savor after a while and becomes corrupt then new ones arise - the larger the community becomes, the more corrupt it becomes - its old and needs to be looked at closer and revised - and it has - but those who are fearful that their god will punish them for thinking about why they believe what they say they believe will remain blind

true that, problem is no religion can really offer sanctitiy for people without their being a cache, besty thing to do is take the best from what u read nad let the masses stay withen the blind boundries of faith

LORD NOSE
02-26-2006, 11:28 AM
to follow a religion established thousands of years ago is like using old war tactics

Maboya
02-26-2006, 02:53 PM
to follow a religion established thousands of years ago is like using old war tactics

actually it's not..what the hell are "old war tactics"...droppin bombs on citys from battleships out at sea or from the sky is not an evolution in warfare

T4R1K
02-26-2006, 03:01 PM
i am muslim ellhamdulilah...

aleykum selam...

la ilahe illallah muhammeden resulallah

peace

blackwisdom
02-26-2006, 04:09 PM
People let me paint a picture
You know I ain't a Christian
I ain't a muslim, ain't a Jew, I'm loosing my religion
I speak to God directly
I know my God respect me
Because he let me breathe his air and he really bless me
I ain't knocking you
But I don't F... with hospitals
I spit the Gospel trully like apostles do
Return like the prodigal son to honor Mohamet too
Stay away from ham like Abraham, Lord I follow you

- Kweli

BlaK FuRYaN
02-26-2006, 05:52 PM
how you doin wisdom...

Fragmented, thats deep what you said bro...hulla at me tho, i would to know in detail what it was that made you turn on your heels....

Winters, your abit harsh man...there's people up in here that jus wanna build y'know. But you just diggin your claws in...c'mon bruh be easy...

You know i'm Muslim, infact me an you have spoke b4...and you never attack me like how you doin to the brothers on here...

Infact i as well as many people on wanna know your "overstanding" on certain things....

Seeker_of_Truth
02-26-2006, 09:45 PM
a obvious of case of trying to make religion fit you and your situation. there are guidlines in religions rules and boundries and to say that you can go against them and still call yourself part of a religion is blasphemy against that religion. You think the laws were written just for thoughs who want to follow them or for everybody who claims that religion to abide by them. so basically your not a muslim because it shows you the light your a muslim because it fits your life style.
I disagree with you...As Jesus said-Lest ye not judge.Let God judge that and determine that.There is certain rules and guidelines that you must abide by,but not everyone is perfect and as humans we are not perfect and we sin. God FORGIVES and He is Merciful. But, in Islam, we believe that as long as you believe in the Oneness of Allah and prophet Mohammed, you ARE a Muslim....It don't matter if you sin, it don't matter if you are a 5%er, a Shia,Sunni,fornicater, drinker,etc...You believe in Allah,in his Prophets including Prophet Mohammed,in his Books,in his Angels and in Judgement Day, you are Muslim.It is the BELIEF in your heart that counts as defining you as a Muslim. Now, you could be a lapsed Muslim or a deeply devoted and religious Muslim, but as long as you have the belief, you are Muslim.That goes for the other religions, as Allah has said in the Qur'an..
Passage Q2:62:"Those who believe [in the Qur’an], and those who follow the Jewish [scriptures], and the Christians and the Sabians,—any who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."(Al-Baqarah 2:62)
Allah will judge you and weigh your sins and weigh your rights and wrongs,and that is why it is up to God to judge. No one can tell me I am Muslim or not based on THEIR definition.Who is ANYONE to take Allah's role to determine that?He is the one who will and not any mortal being based on their judgement.I will only take God's judgement. In my heart I believe in HIM and I love and embrace Islam.Even though I am not a "perfect" Muslim, my heart is and my identity is being a Muslim...And like I said, let Allah be the judge of that.

but you know what had malcolm lived long enough to see the error in his ways of changing his thinking he would have went back to what he normally felt about white people. same racism he faced in america dark skinned muslim faced against light skin muslims over there.
he just didnt get to see that, all he saw was the weekend of togetherness that wasnt really an actual depection of the way shit was.
If anybody experiences racism based on their skin, the fault is with the prejudice human themselves,and not their religion. Even IF they try to use religion to spread racism, they only are distorting God's words. God created ALL of us, and God's religions would never advocate racism. Racism and being prejudice is a disease from the evil of humanking themselves and not religion.

Dirty Knowledge
02-26-2006, 10:29 PM
I agree with Talib Kweli on this one.

LORD NOSE
02-26-2006, 11:19 PM
Winters, your abit harsh man...there's people up in here that jus wanna build y'know. But you just diggin your claws in...c'mon bruh be easy...

Peace

Please Show me/quote me where you feel i was harsh and i'll try to reword it or explain to you why you may see it as harsh

sweet sista
02-27-2006, 01:19 AM
I'm muslim.

sweet sista
02-27-2006, 01:21 AM

"Masta-Mind"
02-27-2006, 06:14 AM
I"m a Muslim Brotha

Wa alaykum salaam bruva

Allah Sun
02-27-2006, 10:27 AM
Wa alaykum salaam bruva

Same to you...

Nice Pic..is that Bismillah?

Allah Sun
02-27-2006, 10:28 AM
P.S. I was just askin' ya'll who in here is Muslim..not to thrash Islam..or any othe religion...But overall thanx for the replies.

One

Koolish
02-27-2006, 10:33 AM
YES - its called control - and its obvious that so many are out of it

thats exactly what they are - this is what makes them upset with the GODS

you could not call yourself a Muslim and be caught doing these things in the NOI community - you will be discommunicated - selling swine ?

how can a Muslim make a choice to sell alcohol and swine to poor people in america ?

because they're not religious! it's not hard to realize that people have different strengths of faith. why is it sooooo hard to believe that people weak in faith will disobey it?

BlaK FuRYaN
02-27-2006, 11:11 AM
people with strong faith disobey their religion. faith isnt nothing but some bullshit that was thrown at the people to make them believe without questioning. shit it's usually thoughs that have the most faith that you should watch your back for.

There's a difference between those who lip perfess being Muslim and those who practice Islam and fear Allah...
Those who sell alchohol and swine then perform Slalah(pray) dont fear Allah enough to know that they will be brought to Account by Allah for those prohibited things sold and for those who drank and ate what he has sold to his customers...

There are Munafiqun(hypocrits) of all different levels...some take's Muslim's out the fold of Islam and some dont...

BlaK FuRYaN
02-27-2006, 11:41 AM
Just ou tof curiosity, what was it in the Hadiths you found which made you discusted and ashamed of Islam?

If you have time, drop a few Ayat's from the Quraan whichpromotes racism against non-muslims.
Me personally, if a white boy feared Allah more than me, I would want to be in his shoes.
I pray salah next to white boys. feet to feet, shoulder to shoulder. Theres never been a problem.
I believe Islam defeats racism altogether.
I admit there's some muslims out there who harbour racism in there hearts towards black muslims, this is not from Islam and is from the Shaytaan who is the first racist...

what i found was the complete opposite of what i have been imformed left right and centre but every islamic schollar, iman sheikh.

I have evidences hear right now from The Quraan and science which shows that none of the 2 contradicts.
becuase by saying you found the complete opposite, your saying the Quraan is not the words of Allah. The reason why i say this is becuase, if there's a mistake or the complete "opposite"(which i doubt) then the Quraan ceases to be from Allah.

i found myself feeling angry, distressed, suicidal and empty at what i was reading, i felt repulsed with my own self for the disbelief in islam i had suffered, after months of reading and researching into what i be;lieve would lead me to comfirm the qaricnic truth i thought was there, it left me at the stage where i could no longer worship allah,

infact the very respect and love i had for mohammad had turned to discust and repulsion at what he had commited in the name of his deam
What was you researching that brought you to this, what was it that Prophet Muhammad pbuh commited in the name of his deen?
If you have time post it up or pm (if you dont mind)

i could no longer call myself a muslim, i could no longer think of allah as my one true god, i could no longer accept mohammad as the last and sealing prophet of god, cause i knew this was lying to myself and to the world i lived in.

The reason why society condemns what Islam promotes is becuase
this society has made the impermissable-permissable and the permissable-impermissable.
Where in this society they marry men on to men and women on to women
-Islam say the one who engaes in such acts(sodomy) is to be stoned to death...
Where in this society a woman feels liberated wearing less clothes and being used as a comodity to sell products...
- Islam say the women should cover there adornments to preserve there modisty and if she wishes she may cover her face with what we call a "niqaab"
where in this society which promotes Democracy which brought us Aparthied-Gambling-Alcholoism-Same sex marriage and the consumption of interest...which are vices againt the very soul of not only Muslims but non-muslims alike
- Islam says these things are Haraam(impermissable) for the Muslim and a Muslim should enjoin the good and forbid the Evil.

So inevitably this society will condem what Islam promotes...

Thanks for sharing this, i hope you will go into more detail with me on some your statements i highlighted when convinient....

peace

Maboya
02-27-2006, 11:53 AM
because they're not religious! it's not hard to realize that people have different strengths of faith. why is it sooooo hard to believe that people weak in faith will disobey it?

It's to the extreme though when you come to a country with the express purpose of getting wealthy from setting up 'bodegas' in low income neighborhoods and selling that which you know to be against your religion, mainly pork and alcohol...and selling "loose" cigarettes and everything.

sweet sista
02-28-2006, 12:25 AM

Our lord says in our holy book that verily those who Allah guides will never be strayed and those who Allah left strayed none can ever guide them to the truth.

You know somethin'
You said things about islam and you said lot of things.

you claimed that when you checked the science and if it's agreeing with islam you found that it was a complete opposite of what you have been informed. I have two things as a reply for this #1 that, if you were a TRUE muslim then automatically you would've done what a true Muslims do. And that is put your faith in Allah first because if you were a true Muslim you would've known
that Allah tells nothing but truth and so his prophets. Lemme give you an example;
if the scientist the greatest ones told you that the earth is flat and I think you know that in our holy koran Allah proves that it's not. As a mulsim you should believe what the creator says not what the creation say but the creator. He knows best!!

When I say that, I don't mean that Islam is opposite of science I'm not saying that at all but I'm saying that islam is the truth and there is no doubt about it. There are million of billion of zillion examples in koran itself prove scientific facts that weren't known or were denied until islam mentioned them and later they were proved by scientific resources . So to say that Islam is opposite to science is BS and you'll have to excuse me for that expression in fact islam has always encouraged its followers “True Muslims” to seek knowledge and go after science and truth wherever it is even if it is as far as china so i don't understand how a religion based on something that is wrong tells you to go seek for what will expose it falsehood. It's like saying to a man to go pull that night club's door and he'll find a church. I guess we all agree on that he ain't gonna find no church behind that door. you're giving him the evidence proves that you're A big liar!

Never the less Islam never opposite to science. If a Muslim was misinformed about something he should ask more than one “imams” and scholar and if the majority of Muslim agreed on something then it's probably the right thing.

And to other parts of your claims,is till this very moment there are those scholars of islam from all over the globe and they're explaining koran's signs and it is really weird and magical how in a lot of times a person can sense that those signs despite the fact that they were revealed very long ago yet they still sound like they talk about him/her. There are statistics here in America that proves that Islam is the most growing religion and I dunno is it you or more than the million new Muslims are wrong. Don't you think they thought of what you thought before becoming muslims? I dunno what that might mean to you but to any sane human being I believe it means that this religion isn't based on nonsense though you might don't understand it or don't want to I dunno but from what you said and you said that you did some re searches and were informed and whatever and you said that “imams” did not offer Acceptable answer I dunno but I think it wasn't acceptable because it wasn't as you please and as you like. You know the truth is not something we choose to make like a piece of cake but it's something that already made there and waits us to either take it or leave it. In other words, truth isn't set according to our desires and personal conceptions but it's based on what is realistic and reasonable and it's according to only that. I may say that I don't like the concept of polygamy in Islam and i find myself can't stand it at all. Of course I'm a woman what do you expect? There is no woman who wants to share her man with another woman. That's difinate!! However, when you look at the world today you'll find why and how it's okay for a muslim man to have up to four wives IF he is capable to fulfill their rights equally and of course it's so conditioned based on each woman's personality and how does she deal with things then the man based on that should either stay with his one beautiful wife or has second and also polygamy based on things like if a woman is goin' to commit adultery and maybe has a baby who'll end up homeless or little sniper then why not and to avoid this misery. If you take a look to the world today and use your brain that Allah gave you then you would figure out that these days and more than ever islam is so necessary to save the world from prostitution, homelessness and to save those poor homeless kids orphans or not orphans who knows absolutely nothing about one or both of their parents. who are abused because of not having a home there for them a mother and a father to stand for them and protect'em instead of that in actuality kids are neglected in the streets becoming criminals not because they're evil but because they didn't see another option another role model to follow someone who teaches them right and wrong and they are abused not for a crime they did but because their father maybe is a pimp and their mother maybe is a whore. She doesn't want to marry a pimp and so he doesn't want to marry whore maybe. the victim is that little kid they brought to life. After that the society dare to call him in a derogatory way “bastard” it's not that he's not but hell it ain't his mistake.

You know they say that on T.v they admit it and sometimes they even brag about it though they know it's a problem.
Yeah I watch Oprah and Dr. Phil and they say so.
you don't have to be super genius to know that all you have to be is a person has a some common sense,.
As a matter of fact you don't have to be a muslim to know that there is some thing is seriously wrong over here.

i didn't intend to go to another subject but I just wanted to show how it's all connected constantly in a some kinda circle or triangle or whatever IT's connected! I can't say polygamy ain't right or ain't accepted answer to me because I just can't accept my man my husband to have another wife but I. Because when you look to the big picture that I already talked about you'll understand it though you don't like it you'll understand it. Not necessarily to the truth to seem accepted from my angle of view because I'm WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS. We can't look in one time from all angles and to even the unseen and the future consequences .we make decisions based upon our wishes and desires and if we like this and if we don't but the truth ain't based on someone's desires it's Allah's will it's the truth. If the truth was set based upon our feelings and our wishes then I don't think there would be a truth at all because for example some cop might say it's alright to revenge and maybe kill someone and otherwise and it's ok to him coz it suites him not coz it's really the right thing to do but it just fits him and that will be no right law, no justice and the truth of course won't exist.

The prophet Mohammed is the slave, servant, prophet and the beloved of Allah and he speaks nothing but truth and speaks everything that was revealed upon him. I think no man will go through what the prophet went through if he claims that he is a prophet when he is not. No liar nor claimer can go on with his lie and there are proofs that the prophet ain't making signs or miracles up. They can not be made up by a human. So shut the hell up sayin' such crap as what the prophet had committed in the name of this deen. This deen wouldn't have been spread all over the globe if not Allah had chosen this truthful honest prophet you're talking about. Damn it!!

Allah is the only god you like it or not he created everything this is the truth. We muslims are taught to love prophets equally as brothers including Jesus. love him the right way the way as I love prophet mohammed the way that when he come back he'll feel good about it and not being betrayed or somethin'.

In regards to ....
There is absolutely nothing wrong with islam but there is surely some thing and maybe a lot of wrongs in some muslims. But hey we're no perfect nor you.. If a muslim acts in a certain way it shouldn't necessarily means that islam is this way.

Another point I'd like to point at is If a society condoms modesty well yeah islam promote that “modesty”. If society condoms treating people equally and regardless their colors and wealths and other materialistic things then Islam is the number one incentive of treating people equally. If society condoms the rights of a child to have safe right healthy life . Yeah islam then promote this healthy life to a child. If a society condoms the human nature and encourage every form of disbelief and every form of morality and call it otherwise but what it really is then yep I bear witness that Islam really promote what this society condoms. And of course if society condemns the creator of the society and condoms and tell lies about Allah then yeah Islam is the guilty number one of that crime you know I might be a criminal too using this yardstick that stinks.

Oh yeah One more thing concerning hating non-muslim, first i have to say this is the first time i heard that muslims should hate non-muslims but anyway
non-muslim ain't gonna teach a Muslim how to be better Muslim and if they did it'll be by their own stinky yardsticks “for the term good” that they claim that it's the right way but they know nothing about what right but they only know assumptions which can't be a substitute for the truth whatsoever. Yet Allah and his prophet teaches us to treat non-muslim kindly and with justice and never oppresses Muslim nor non-muslim because as the prophet said that if non-muslim was oppressed by a Muslim and that non-muslim begged and asked Allah “God” for help. Allah would help that non-muslim and will panish the Muslim as revenge for that non-muslim for being oppressor. Funnily enough, you forgot to mention this part and as a matter of fact there is a lot of examples that were demonstrated by true muslims throughout history that prove the justice of Islam. SO Mister shut yer trap!

I don't blame you or complain that you're no longer a Muslim I just find it despicable that you come and speak S*** no offense hahaha
If i was too hard on you sorry but it is just a respond to what you wrote. And I ain't trying to be rude but I'm trying to be sincere.

don't come then and pretend and play hurt seeker for truth or somethin' coz if you were for real Allah wouldn't have let you stray. So stop your Dramatic beg for compassion. Brutha you really should re-think of this whole thing you're goin' through. Watch out it Could be a test! I'm not a violent person in my nature in my daily life I'm sweet so sweet and so nice in fact I have a lots of friends and teachers who are non-muslim who I respect and appreciate but when someone try to miss with me or ma faith I become such a *&^%$#@!B#$%&F&**%$$%#%$%^^^##S@!#?
if you know what i mean!

Sorry for the formating or for this long reply but well, as a matter of fact I ain't sorry I feel good and that doesn't matter as long as u understand what i mean.
and THAT's A little insight into islam

Please do not read the half of what I wrote and then come and say that I'm being unjust or anti-something coz i'm not i only love the truth. And I'm ready to listen to you and answer anything you may ask.

Thank you very much and good bye

kingidivine
02-28-2006, 10:32 AM
Our lord says in our holy book that verily those who Allah guides will never be strayed and those who Allah left strayed none can ever guide them to the truth.

You know somethin'
You said things about islam and you said lot of things.

you claimed that when you checked the science and if it's agreeing with islam you found that it was a complete opposite of what you have been informed. I have two things as a reply for this #1 that, if you were a TRUE muslim then automatically you would've done what a true Muslims do. And that is put your faith in Allah first because if you were a true Muslim you would've known
that Allah tells nothing but truth and so his prophets. Lemme give you an example;
if the scientist the greatest ones told you that the earth is flat and I think you know that in our holy koran Allah proves that it's not. As a mulsim you should believe what the creator says not what the creation say but the creator. He knows best!!

When I say that, I don't mean that Islam is opposite of science I'm not saying that at all but I'm saying that islam is the truth and there is no doubt about it. There are million of billion of zillion examples in koran itself prove scientific facts that weren't known or were denied until islam mentioned them. So to say that Islam is opposite to science is BS and you'll have to excuse me for that expression in fact islam has always encouraged its followers “True Muslims” to seek knowledge and go after science and truth wherever it is even if it is way too far in china so i don't understand how a religion based on something that is wrong tells you to go seek for what will expose it falsehood. It's like saying to a man to go pull that night club's door and he'll find a church. I guess we all agree on that he ain't gonna find no church behind that door. you're giving him the evidence that proves that you're A big liar!

Never the less Islam never opposite to science. If a Muslim was misinformed about something he should ask more than one “imams” and scholars and if the majority of Muslim agreed on something then it's probably the right thing.

And to other parts of your claims,is till this very moment there are those scholars of islam from all over the globe and they're explaining koran's signs and it is really weird and magical how in a lot of times a person can sense that those signs despite the fact that they were revealed very long ago yet they still sound like they talk about him/her. There are statistics here in America that proves that Islam is the most growing religion and I dunno is it you or more than the million new Muslims are wrong. Don't you think they thought of what you thought before becoming muslims? I dunno what that might mean to you but to any sane human being I believe it means that this religion isn't based on nonsense though you might don't understand it or don't want to I dunno but from what you said and you said that you did some re searchings and were informed and whatever and you said that “imams” did not offer Acceptable answer I dunno but I think it wasn't acceptable because it wasn't as you please and as you like. You know the truth is not something we choose to make like a piece of cake but it's something that already made there and waits us to either take it or leave it. In other words, truth isn't set according to our desires and personal conceptions but it's based on what is realistic and reasonable and it's according to only that. I may say that I don't like the concept of polygamy in Islam and i find myself can't stand it at all. Of course I'm a woman what do you expect? There is no woman who wants to share her man with another woman. That's difinate!! However, when you look at the world today you'll find why and how it's okay for a muslim man to have up to four wives IF he is capable to fulfill their rights equally. If you take a look to the world today and use your brain that Allah gave you then you would figure out that these days and more than ever islam is so necessary to save the world from prostitution, homelessness and to save those poor homeless kids orphans or not orphans who knows absolutely nothing about one or both of their parents. who are abused because of not having a home there for them a mother and a father to stand for them and protect'em instead of that in actuality kids are neglected in the streets becoming criminals not because they're evil but because they didn't see another option another role model to follow someone who teaches them right and wrong and they are abused not for a crime they did but because their father maybe is a pimp and their mother maybe is a whore. She doesn't want to marry a pimp and so he doesn't want to marry whore maybe. the victim is that little kid they brought to life. After that they dare to call him in a derogatory way “bastard”

You know they say that on T.v they admit it and sometimes they even brag about it though they know it's a problem.
Yeah I watch Oprah and Dr. Phil and they say so.
you don't have to be super genius to know that all you have to be is a person has a some common sense,.
As a matter of fact you don't have to be a muslim to know that there is some thing is seriously wrong over here.

i didn't intend to go to another subject but I just wanted to show how it's all connected constantly in a some kinda circle or triangle or whatever IT's connected! I can't say polygamy ain't right or ain't accepted answer to me because I just can't accept my man my husband to have another wife but I. Because when you look to the big picture that I already talked about you'll understand it. Not necessarily to the truth to seem accepted from my angle of view because I'm WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS. We can't look in one time from all angles and to even the unseen and the future consequences .we make decisions based upon our wishes and desires and if we like this and if we're not but the truth ain't based on someone's desires it's Allah's will it's the truth. If the truth was set based upon our feelings and our wishes then I don't think there would be a truth at all because he'll say it's alright to revenge from someone and maybe kill someone and otherwise and that will be no right law, no justice and the truth of course won't be existed.

The prophet Mohammed is the slave, servant, prophet and the beloved of Allah and he speaks nothing but truth and speaks everything that was revealed upon him. I think no man will go through what the prophet went through if he claims that he is a prophet when he is not. No liar nor claimer can go on in his lie and they are proofs that the prophet ain't making signs or miracles up. They can not be made up by a human. So shut the hell up saying such crap as what the prophet had committed in the name of this deen. That deen wouldn't have been spreaded all over the globe if not Allah had chosen this truthful honest prophet you're talking about. Damn it!!

Allah is the only god you like it or not he created everything this is the truth. We muslims are taught to love prophets equally as brothers including Jesus. love him the right way the way as I love prophet mohammed the way that when he come back he'll feel good about and not being betrayed and told lie about him.

In regards to ....
There is absolutely nothing wrong with islam but there is surely some thing and maybe a lot of wrongs in some muslims. But hey we're no perfect nor you.. If a muslim acts in a certain way it shouldn't necessarily means that islam is this way.

Another point I'd like to point at is If a society condoms modesty well yeah islam promote that “modesty”. If society condoms treating people equally and regardless their colors and wealth and other materialistic things then Islam is the number one incentive of treating people equally. If society condoms the rights of a child to have safe right healthy life . Yeah islam then promote this healthy life to a child. If a society condoms the human nature and encourage every form of disbelief and every form of morality and call it otherwise but what it really is then yep I bear witness that Islam really promote what this society condoms. And of course if society condemns the creator of the society and condoms and tell lies about Allah then yeah Islam is the guilty number one of that crime you know I might be a criminal too using this yardstick which stinks.

Oh yeah One more thing concerning hating non-muslim,
non-muslim ain't gonna teach a Muslim how to be better Muslim and if they did it'll be by their own stinky yardsticks “of the term good” that they claim that it's the right way but they know nothing about what right but they only know assumptions which can't be a substitute for the truth whatsoever. Yet Allah and his prophet teaches us to treat non-muslim kindly and with justice and never oppresses Muslim nor non-muslim because as the prophet said that if non-muslim was oppressed by a Muslim and that non-muslim begged and asked Allah “God” for help. Allah would help that non-muslim and will panish the Muslim as revenge for that non-muslim for being oppressor. Funnily enough, you forgot to mention this part and as a matter of fact there is a lot of examples that were demonstrated by true muslims throughout history that prove the justice of Islam. SO Mister shut yer trap!

I don't blame you or complain that you're no longer a Muslim I just find it despicable that you come and speak S*** no offense hahaha
If i was too hard on you sorry but it is just a respond to what you wrote. And I ain't trying to be rude but I'm trying to be sincere.

don't come then and pretend and play Mr. Sufferer and seeker for truth coz if you were for real Allah wouldn't have let you stray. So stop your Dramatic beg for compassion.
By the way, You're breaking my heart by not calling yourself a Muslim!! WAAAAAAA heh?!

I'm not a violant perosn in my nature in my daily life I'm sweet so sweet and so nice in fact I have a lots of friends and teachers who are non-muslim who I respect and appreciate but when someone try to miss with me or ma faith I become such a *&^%$#@!B#$%&F&**%$$%#%$%^^^##S@!#?
if you know what i mean!

Sorry for the formating or for that long reply but well, as a matter of fact I ain't sorry I feel good
and THAT's A little insight into islam

Please do not read the half of what I wrote and then come and say that I'm being unjust or anti-something coz i'm not i only love truth. And I'm ready to listen to you and answer anything you may ask.

Thank you very much and good bye

Ameen sista

7EL7
02-28-2006, 02:42 PM
how you gonna just leave somebody, like thats leaving a fellow soldier to die when he could live. das fucked up.

word !

how could you let the wicked be when your the all mighty all seeing and knowing god ?

those that don't question this are blind followers

when people die they are exalted and given titles they don't deserve
they are given over exaggerated powers and titles

people lie about them and get the masses to believe the lie

maby 2000 years from now Biggie will be seen as a super hero for black people, who took out armies of men with a mic, who now resides on a special planet watching for the righteous and waiting for them to die so that they can come live with him on this planet as a ghost who sits on a throne
drinking out of golden goblets

Aqueous Moon
02-28-2006, 07:06 PM
I ain't no muslim...I am the female version of God...I could fucking abort all you dumb fucks...so study up and stop being followers and submit to the Truth.

Every one of you have the power to make this world heaven...will you utilize this power? hell naw, ya'll just trying to argue over bullshit.

Good thing Allah always covers his own back...

dif de la rev
02-28-2006, 08:02 PM
muslim no follow the one truth yes. all religions come from a facet of truth which is born from the morals and ethics of kemet in one form or another. i call my self a seeker of truth if i have to go thriugh every religion and every philosophy to find the pieces of truth so be it but to marginalized myself but say this is and rthats not would be to turn blind eyes and deaf ears while becoming dumb in the face of truth. god gave knowledge people misinterpret for tyheor own use and power through religious politics. sectarian politics now becomes violence with muslims says this christian that jews one atheist another. the truth is like the needle in the haystack for which the golden thread must be sewn and found to come to the realization.

Maboya
02-28-2006, 08:22 PM
I ain't no muslim...I am the female version of God...I could fucking abort all you dumb fucks...so study up and stop being followers and submit to the Truth.

Submit to the truth huh? What female version of God are you exactly? Kali Ma? You actually sound like some female version of Jehovah there, or maybe even Allahs daughter, Allat - telling people to "submit" which is the savages expression of dominance upon others who are weaker. Show us where indigenous/original people utilize this sort of verbage to express universal truth.

Nevertheless, those were some interesting choice of words....

Every one of you have the power to make this world heaven...will you utilize this power? hell naw, ya'll just trying to argue over bullshit.

People can make their motives and thoughts of heaven likeness (metaphorically speaking of course) but this here is the devils world, thus any chance you thought of makng this world heaven is little and none.

PEACE

hectis
02-28-2006, 08:43 PM

Good thing Allah always covers his own back...

HOW DO I SUBMIT? AM I EVEN CLOSE TO TRUTH DOSE THE DEVIL HAVE ME BLIND?

Aqueous Moon
02-28-2006, 08:57 PM
Submit to the truth huh? What female version of God are you exactly? I'm the Original version, named Earth...all dumb fucks need to come back to Earth and see things for what they really are and not for what they appear to be.

and Kali Ma? You actually sound like some female version of Jehovah there, or maybe even Allahs daughter, Allat - telling people to "submit" which is the savages expression of dominance upon others who are weaker. Show us where indigenous/original people utilize this sort of verbage to express universal truth. Exactly, they need to submit to the culture of the Original Man..they know they want to do it but their hearts are hardended, So, they resist Peace.

Nevertheless, those were some interesting choice of words....

Yes...If the Origianl woman didn't make the Original sacrifice for her Love of Allah/self...wouldn't none of you dumb fucks exsist...so give praise.

People can make their motives and thoughts of heaven likeness (metaphorically speaking of course) but this here is the devils world, thus any chance you thought of makng this world heaven is little and none.

PEACE

That's why the God and Earth create their own Universe...we don't have time to wait for dumb fucks to catch up...

Aqueous Moon
02-28-2006, 09:00 PM
HOW DO I SUBMIT? AM I EVEN CLOSE TO TRUTH DOSE THE DEVIL HAVE ME BLIND?

Study the 19th letter of the Supreme Alphabet...Only you can save you...You control your own understanding....The Devil is beneath you.

Hectis, make KNOWLEDGE (1) BORN (9)....You CAN make wisdom manifest.

LORD NOSE
02-28-2006, 09:20 PM
when enough people finally find out who the real devil is these will make this devil submit

Aqueous Moon
02-28-2006, 09:24 PM
Yes, Sunny...

And Hectis CAN means

C - To see things for what they really are and not for what they appear to be.

A - Allah's, the original man

N - Nation

Cee Allah's Nation...manifested through wisdom.

Maboya
02-28-2006, 09:35 PM
Exactly, they need to submit to the culture of the Original Man..they know they want to do it but their hearts are hardended,

What do you mean "exactly". Telling others to submit to your truth is not civilized at all.

So, they resist Peace

It's ironic how you say "they resist peace" when you essentialy want them to submit to you.

Yes...If the Origianl woman didn't make the Original sacrifice for her Love of Allah/self...wouldn't none of you dumb fucks exsist...so give praise.

Straw Man. I never argued to the contrary.

That's why the God and Earth create their own Universe...we don't have time to wait for dumb fucks to catch up...

But your arguement was implying that people in general can make this world into heaven, which we know is against the devils nature thus I questioned why you said that because it was ambiguous at best.

Aqueous Moon
02-28-2006, 09:40 PM
What do you mean "exactly". Telling others to submit to your truth is not civilized at all. Yes it is...I could say fuck em' and let em die deaf, dumb, and blind.

It's ironic how you say "they resist peace" when you essentialy want them to submit to you. Wrong...the Truth is universal.

Straw Man. I never argued to the contrary.

Halleluhia !!

But your arguement was implying that people in general can make this world into heaven, which we know is against the devils nature thus I questioned why you said that because it was ambiguous at best.

Well if ya don't know...now ya know....It's called Supreme Mathematics at it's best.

Maboya
02-28-2006, 09:56 PM
Yes it is...I could say fuck em' and let em die deaf, dumb, and blind.

Civilizing should never involve the 'submitting' of anyone.

You wouldn't have to say 'f them' if they don't submit, that sounds like what the European colonizer did to the darker nations wheen they wouldn't submit to their Christianity.

Wrong...the Truth is universal.

Yes it is. But do you really think all Muslims, Hindus, Native Americans, Africans will submit to your interpretation of that truth?

Well if ya don't know...now ya know....It's called Supreme Mathematics at it's best.

The devil cannot be reformed.

Aqueous Moon
02-28-2006, 10:05 PM
Civilizing should never involve the 'submitting' of anyone.

You wouldn't have to say 'f them' if they don't submit, that sounds like what the European colonizer did to the darker nations wheen they wouldn't submit to their Christianity. Well, if they don't submit to the Truth then they fuck themselves.

Yes it is. But do you really think all Muslims, Hindus, Native Americans, Africans will submit to your interpretation of that truth? Who really gives a fuck ? They hearts must be hardened...I got people to teach who actually want to learn.

The devil cannot be reformed.

Ain't that some truth...^

Maboya
02-28-2006, 10:20 PM
Well, if they don't submit to the Truth then they fuck themselves.

Which shows your message was poisonous from the beginning, and their unwillingness to have submitted to it possibly saves them from 'death'. (submittance)

Who really gives a fuck ? They hearts must be hardened...I got people to teach who actually want to learn.

Apparently you 'gave a f' -- wanting them to submit to your truth and then cursing them if they didn't. That only effects you, not them.

Ain't thatsome truth

Why did Father Allah walk with a devil?

LHX
02-28-2006, 10:31 PM
lawyer talk

Maboya
02-28-2006, 10:36 PM
lawyer talk

Here's one who must agree with Ms. Moon that whoever doesn't submit to the universal truth of the Nation of Gods and Earths can go fuck themselves.

Aqueous Moon
02-28-2006, 10:38 PM
Then your words of truth in the end wouldn't mean anything to them either.

Romans 12:20 - Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
Do the math.

Apparently you did wanting them to submit to your truth and then cursing them if they didn't. That only effects you, not them. For their own sakes, I did not want them to be my enemy.

Romans 12:20 - Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
Do the math.

Why did Father Allah walk with a devil?

Ecclesiastes 9:4 - For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.
Do the math.

Maboya
02-28-2006, 10:47 PM

Do the math.

That was talking about the Jews who became Christians in Rome, they made enemies amongst the larger Jewish community because of their faith. That's telling the followers of Christ to not treat their Jewish enemy like theythemselves were being treated, i.e. like outcasts.

For their own sakes, I did not want them to be my enemy.

If your truth was universal as you say you wouldn't have to make them submit or potentially make them a enemy if they didn't.

Ecclesiastes 9:4 - For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.
Do the math.

Explain your interpretation on how this scripture relates to Father Allah walking with a devil.

LORD NOSE
02-28-2006, 10:55 PM
They can't be reformed because the form they were made in is permanent - but you can dam shure make them ACT right - and this is where Justice comes in

Aqueous Moon
02-28-2006, 10:58 PM
That was talking about the Jews who became Christians in Rome, they made enemies amongst the larger Jewish community because of their faith. That's telling the followers of Christ to not treat their Jewish enemy like theythemselves were being treated, i.e. like outcasts. Mathematics is the science dealing with quantities, forms, etc. and their relationships by the use of numbers and symbols.

If your truth was universal as you say you wouldn't have to make them submit or potentially make them a enemy if they didn't. They do it to themselves when they don't do the math.

Explain your interpretation on how this scripture relates to Father Allah walking with a devil.

I wouldn't be a teacher if I did all the math for you...you gotta do your own math.

Maboya
02-28-2006, 11:21 PM
Mathematics is the science dealing with quantities, forms, etc. and their relationships by the use of numbers and symbols.

Ok. But are you saying the scripture you quoted is saying this?

They do it to themselves when they don't do the math.

I agree, but an educator can only bring information forth not make anyone submit to it.

LHX
03-01-2006, 12:55 AM
I agree, but an educator can only bring information forth not make anyone submit to it.

this is true

BUT

it is also part of the knowledge that anybody who doesnt submit to it is fucked

so you cant make them submit
but
you can warn them

sweet sista
03-01-2006, 12:59 AM
word !

how could you let the wicked be when your the all mighty all seeing and knowing god ?

those that don't question this are blind followers

when people die they are exalted and given titles they don't deserve
they are given over exaggerated powers and titles

people lie about them and get the masses to believe the lie

maby 2000 years from now Biggie will be seen as a super hero for black people, who took out armies of men with a mic, who now resides on a special planet watching for the righteous and waiting for them to die so that they can come live with him on this planet as a ghost who sits on a throne
drinking out of golden goblets

You don't need to be a super religious to figure the answer for that out but you need to think before spelling out crap!

You see, Allah all mighty, all seeing and all knowing knows everything and anything and he is able to do everything and anything no matter how small or big it might be. He sure can stop wicked things and he sure can do the opposite simply because he is the only god In other words he is the only one who is capable to change fate or rewrite destiny. Now Allah knew that would seem unfair and unjust for us "human beings" and Allah all knowing knew that the mankind would say that He all mighty didn’t give’em the choice to do good so that’s why he is giving human beings the choice and the option to take either the straight path or the "twisted". So you and I “HUMAN BEINGS” ain’t having any sort of excuse for not following the straight path. So we would not say “We didn’t have another choice!”
Allah gave you the key and it’s up to you either you open the door or not. Allah ain’t gonna stop wicked things if he didn’t want to and so he ain’t gonna do your good deeds for you.

dif de la rev
03-01-2006, 03:49 AM
i follow islam though not a muslim and i practice the principles of maat from kemet and i learned it all from my moms.

"Masta-Mind"
03-01-2006, 04:22 AM
Same to you...

Nice Pic..is that Bismillah?

Nah it says Salaam

LHX
03-01-2006, 10:18 AM
You don't need to be a super religious to figure the answer for that out but you need to think before spelling out crap!

You see, Allah all mighty, all seeing and all knowing knows everything and anything and he is able to do everything and anything no matter how small or big it might be. He sure can stop wicked things and he sure can do the opposite simply because he is the only god In other words he is the only one who is capable to change fate or rewrite destiny. Now Allah knew that would seem unfair and unjust for us "human beings" and Allah all knowing knew that the mankind would say that He all mighty didn’t give’em the choice to do good so that’s why he is giving human beings the choice and the option to take either the straight path or the "twisted". So you and I “HUMAN BEINGS” ain’t having any sort of excuse for not following the straight path. So we would not say “We didn’t have another choice!”
Allah gave you the key and it’s up to you either you open the door or not. Allah ain’t gonna stop wicked things if he didn’t want to and so he ain’t gonna do your good deeds for you.

ultimately this is true
but
the reasoning is a bit shaky

BlaK FuRYaN
03-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Sup Sunny and Aqueous....

my name is Isa Mujahid what is the spreme mathematics for my name?

Also how can a white boy become connected with "the gods" can the white boy identify/ or be apart of NGOE.

Can a scandinavian from the korkus's be part of NGOE....?

LORD NOSE
03-01-2006, 11:22 AM
Sup Sunny and Aqueous....

my name is Isa Mujahid what is the spreme mathematics for my name?

Also how can a white boy become connected with "the gods" can the white boy identify/ or be apart of NGOE.

Can a scandinavian from the korkus's be part of NGOE....?

sup man

why would you want them to be ?

if your having a deep meeting with your family about the state your family is in and how to advance your family do you invite strangers to attend ?

LHX
03-01-2006, 11:25 AM
some strangers are family

but
thats risky business

then again
so is family if you really look at it

LORD NOSE
03-01-2006, 11:27 AM

you sound just like a spooked out christian to me

LORD NOSE
03-01-2006, 11:30 AM
some strangers are family

but
thats risky business

then again
so is family if you really look at it

your right some strangers become family - but first you have to become familiar with these strangers and becoming familiar with strangers in the past for us has been fatal - shall we repeat the mistake ?

LHX
03-01-2006, 11:32 AM
your right some strangers become family - but first you have to become familiar with these strangers and becoming familiar with strangers in the past for us has been fatal - shall we repeat the mistake ?

HELL NO

shoot on sight

just kidding

family reveals itself in time
no need to rush i guess
(even tho things seem so fuckin urgent)

BlaK FuRYaN
03-01-2006, 04:50 PM
sup man

why would you want them to be ?

if your having a deep meeting with your family about the state your family is in and how to advance your family do you invite strangers to attend ?

no you dont...invite strangers....
But if you have a truth that liberates people, or brings people be they fam or strangers closer to the truth, shouldn't it appeal to all races being they black or white?

Allah Sun
03-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Damn this thread is still alive...KEEP GOIN' FELLAZ!

LORD NOSE
03-01-2006, 11:18 PM
no you dont...invite strangers....
But if you have a truth that liberates people, or brings people be they fam or strangers closer to the truth, shouldn't it appeal to all races being they black or white?

the truth is for everyone - my home is not

BlaK FuRYaN
03-02-2006, 06:47 AM
nope never trust the enemy.

Im not talking about enemies bruh, im talking about normal people be they white or black who seek the truth...

BlaK FuRYaN
03-02-2006, 06:50 AM
the truth is for everyone - my home is not

Im not talking bout your home bro, im talking about what you consider to be truth, how does the white boy connect with this...(Asuming that the truth resides in NOGE)

LHX
03-02-2006, 10:29 AM
Im not talking bout your home bro, im talking about what you consider to be truth, how does the white boy connect with this...(Asuming that the truth resides in NOGE)

by studying it and learning

just like anybody else

the answers always become clear after learning

Aqueous Moon
03-02-2006, 01:05 PM

Yeah, like LHX said...he can study...but, most of them just can't accept the TRUTH...they would rather kill themselves.

dif de la rev
03-02-2006, 02:44 PM
thec truth can be pretty ugly when it will destroy your very beliefs but then that s what meant by can't handle something that causes your own destruction. remember the lies the devil tells has an element of truth just takes a maze to get through while the truth comes straight which can blow their minds leaving them lost and bewildered.

sweet sista
03-04-2006, 12:45 AM
how you gonna just leave somebody, like thats leaving a fellow soldier to die when he could live. das fucked up.

What soldier?! Are you kiddin' me! No
He almighty ain't letting soldier fellow die if it's ain't his time. Soldier legato.

sweet sista
03-04-2006, 12:55 AM
you sound just like a spooked out christian to me

Whooooooo? ME?!
And who is the hell r you?
My godfather maybe or tha baptist ?!

sweet sista
03-05-2006, 12:25 AM
but you stated that he willingly left people behind, instead of trying to reach them or overpowering whatever doubts they had by showing his love for them and want for them he left them behind. das fucked to me.

i dunno what were you reading but if what i wrote gave you that feelin' then i suppose i'm sorry but that ain't what i meant. i meant that Allah knows if you really sincere in your search for the truth or you just want an excuse and wait for an obstacle that stops u and make u quit the whole thing.
He doesn’t leave them behind. he just delay them as they delayed him and NO it’s not “pay back” concept because if it was then we would be dead by now for all the things we committed in his sake. He reaches us since we were a very tiny teeny things and till the last breathe he will but with the constant forgetting and the constant ignoring even though we know that all we got is due to him. He delays you, he still hears you, sees you, but he just delay you. Just the moment you start to wake up from you fancy dream and remember that you have a god to thank, praise and worship for everything you got and for what you are then he comes to you he knows that you’ll return your old self and delay him when you got some doughs.

now if you always kept him in mind and went through some hardships doing so but u still askin’ him to help you remember to thank him for everything and no matter what happens he is still there in yer heart then he ain’t leavin’ u he’ll overpower you to be thankful for him and step by step things will get easier and easier. i’ll give an example, if you’re some drugs addict and you know how the bruthaz act when they’re high but the moment when they’re awake if they remembered to seek Allah’s help sincerely and took the first step forward then Allah would take ten if not more steps for you. for example, if u joined some group helps to get rid of your addiction this is your step. accepting you in this group, having nice fellows in the group that close to your way of thinkin’, passin’ the first day without addiction by taking a long nap all day long. This is Allah’s steps for you. he built to you good environment to start your steps toward him, then he gathered bruthaz at yer age with u, then he made you take maybe longer nap than you usually take.
Now, things don’t go this way always or it doesn’t look 100% this way but it’s so much similar to this.

He never leave anybody behind until this person reach a level where all he does is disobeying Allah “god” and doing evil deeds constantly and Satan thinks that it’s no need for him to be around when that person is around and no matter how good things Allah blesses him with he never seem to observe them or thanks Allah for them. And nobody seem worthless except himself and his desires. but even with a person like that .i can't be sure and i can't say that Allah leaves him. Coz if so then who sets his heart and keeps it beatin'. It's God. Any way let's get back to that brutha. if he only remembered Allah and repented and looked for his help Sincerely Allah will come to him with love like he didn’t do nothing. U should know that Allah “God” loves his creations more than a mother loves her baby and he's the most merciful. And Allah knows best.

P.S
stop F***en’ dis and dat. dis is a religious issues you ain’t suppose to speak s*** about it.
you have some doubts or questions?! ask respectfully aight?!

sweet sista
03-05-2006, 02:43 AM
ultimately this is true
but
the reasoning is a bit shaky

Shaky?! Why don't specify what you find exactly shaky? I'm not sayin' that i wrote what i wrote based on authentic resources i don't have time for that even though i know if i checked it out i'll find some but i just depended on the common sense and the logic.
Oh, one more thing! You just said that it's ultimately true so i don't understand what more you expect me to prove or to say if you basically believe that what was written is true which is the bottom line.

RZA = OK
03-05-2006, 03:27 AM
I read the Quran.

Rebel_INS
03-05-2006, 05:28 AM
Not me, im white.

hectis
03-05-2006, 03:28 PM
What Would U Being White Have To Do With Being A Muslime? There Are Many White Muslimes Around The World

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 03:19 AM

WHITE BOY ?

WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED WITH THE WHITE BOY ?

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 03:22 AM
Whooooooo? ME?!
And who is the hell r you?
My godfather maybe or tha baptist ?!

WHO AM I ?

- I AM - THAT I AM

THEY LEFT OUT 2 LETTERS

SL

CONNECT THE DOTS AND FIND YOURSELF

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 03:23 AM
That White And Black Shit Got Yall All Fucked Up

BlaK FuRYaN
03-06-2006, 05:53 PM
WHITE BOY ?

WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED WITH THE WHITE BOY ?

Becuase i wanted to know if what you belive in or adhere to break's down the whole racial factor so that people of all races can come to what you consider to be truth...
A universal truth...!

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Becuase i wanted to know if what you belive in or adhere to break's down the whole racial factor so that people of all races can come to what you consider to be truth...
A universal truth...!

we dealt with this a few pages back

everyones gonna see and hear that truth wether they want to or not

BlaK FuRYaN
03-06-2006, 06:06 PM
we dealt with this a few pages back

everyones gonna see and hear that truth wether they want to or not

okay. So do you call people of all races to what you consider to be the truth...?

(im jus askin questions yeah, so get all funny jus be straight)

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 06:08 PM
okay. So do you call people of all races to what you consider to be the truth...?

(im jus askin questions yeah, so get all funny jus be straight)

i'm trying to understand what it is that you don't understand

sweet sista
03-25-2006, 12:11 AM
concernin’ somethin’ i wrote earlier,

Allah doesn't leave a human die alone No matter what. He sends him message but it's the humans' choice to either take it or leave. As a matter of fact, he still there with those who don't take the message or else who sets one's heart?!

Allah sends messages to the humans through the things that take place in their lives. The hard times, the painful times, the loneliness times. There are plenty alot of signs that Allah gives to the humans. They usually notice them in their weaknesses.

When there is nobody around. All your friends and family gone. When you're away from any sort of power. Maybe when you're alone in jail or maybe somewhere when you're lost and hurt. You can see the obvious messages that Allah gives you. Coz then you have plenty alot of time to train your brain and do somethinkin' and there isn't anythin' that stands in your way or anythin' that keep your mind busy of materialistic things.

Like in other times, maybe you don't think of spiritual things. When you have all your hot chicks, your homees, all your money, your power, or maybe your family around you you can't hear the voice of Allah. You only hear the devil's voice. You know some s*** like “whatever I got to do to get them rims, get my fly gear, to get my bitches and hos, I am going to do it. F*** who I got to hurt, who I got to shoot, who I got to kill”. Hell, brutha you can't see nothin' this way. It's hard to see. It could be there but you will be busy watchin' some boobs or shootin' some dudes. All the situations you go through and especially the ones that you find yourself weak in them, they contain a message. they refresh the common sense in you. So does it mean that Allah leave a fellow soldier die alone? No it's da fellow soldier who refused to take the life line.
I hate it when some bruthaz act like a lost sheep.

1 8 7
03-25-2006, 12:40 AM
I'm baptised so that makes me Christian or Catholic. A lot of people say that they are muslim but they don't practise Islam.

sweet sista
03-25-2006, 01:28 AM
it makes you christian, and yep you're right about the rest.

Iron Man
03-25-2006, 12:49 PM
I'am a muslim, i pray five times a day, in the month Ramadan i don't eat. And basically the 5 pillars of Islam are my guidances trough life.

I've never understood the differences and similarities between Islam and the 5 % nation so if anybody can lay out for me.

7EL7
03-25-2006, 01:07 PM
I'am a muslim, i pray five times a day, in the month Ramadan i don't eat. And basically the 5 pillars of Islam are my guidances trough life.

I've never understood the differences and similarities between Islam and the 5 % nation so if anybody can lay out for me.

its no where near the same thing

there are no similarities

LHX
03-25-2006, 01:53 PM
i dont even know what a muslim is anymore

muhammadbey
03-25-2006, 02:09 PM
I'm Muslim. Islam in it's pure form has room for all kinds of people, as exemplified by the Sunnah of the Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wa Salaam). Muhammad (an Arab) had among his followers Bilal (an Ethiopian), Salman (a Persian), Sohayb (a Byzantine Greek), and Abu Hurayrah (a Hebrew). Islam is the way of life sent by Allah Most High for all beings, Mankind and the Jinn (the unseen beings).

LHX
03-25-2006, 02:12 PM
a person can be muslim without knowing the word muslim?