PDA

View Full Version : The Monument

Idiom
06-24-2005, 11:05 AM
my glass is shatterproof/ droppin lines harder than 2pac fallin' off a roof/ in the movie juice/ it's the truth/i'm swifty/ not livin a vest life like that cat 50/i dont have to many enemiies/ i'm monumental/ to beef with me is detrimental/physically or mentally with a pencil/it's that simple/ Idiom's very nimble/i'm quick witted like a nighthawk/makin bitches skip like to kids on a sidewalk/playin hopscotch/time to turn this verse up notch/tell me is time/ to drop a dime/ sending wack ass niggas into deep space 9/
shifted into gear/makin your eyes tear/ fear appears/ on your facial expression/take a seat mutha fucka/let me teach you a lesson/it's a blessin in the skies/i'm on the rise/when you hear the devil stride it will hurt you inside/yo, it's time to blind some mindless cats/ like some blind mice/ i told you more than twice, that i really aint that nice/ time to slice and dice wit a ginsu knife/should i really end ya life?/ or is it really not that nice

BlaK FuRYaN
06-24-2005, 03:58 PM
my glass is shatterproof/ droppin lines harder than 2pac fallin' off a roof/ in the movie juice/ it's the truth/i'm swifty/ not livin a vest life like that cat 50/i dont have to many enemiies/ i'm monumental/ to beef with me is detrimental/physically or mentally with a pencil/it's that simple/ Idiom's very nimble/i'm quick witted like a nighthawk/makin bitches skip like to kids on a sidewalk/playin hopscotch/time to turn this verse up notch/tell me is time/ to drop a dime/ sending wack ass niggas into deep space 9/
shifted into gear/makin your eyes tear/ fear appears/ on your facial expression/take a seat mutha fucka/let me teach you a lesson/it's a blessin in the skies/i'm on the rise/when you hear the devil stride it will hurt you inside/yo, it's time to blind some mindless cats/ like some blind mice/ i told you more than twice, that i really aint that nice/ time to slice and dice wit a ginsu knife/should i really end ya life?/ or is it really not that nice
This needed a bit more imagery and content, but if it was jussa a rap with no particular direction then ku....My fav line was tha one highlighted.....

Keep your sword sharp bruh, theres some decent swordsmen uppin here you could learn off.....

peace

Idiom
06-24-2005, 04:54 PM
i appreciate the feed cousin...good lookin

OmO < Idiom

GuardianOne
06-25-2005, 02:39 AM
makin bitches skip like to kids on a sidewalk/playin hopscotch/time to turn this verse up notch/tell me is time/ to drop a dime/ sending wack ass niggas into deep space 9/
This area showed that you do have some talent with you style, and quite ingenuitive, don't get trapped in naming other well known artists in your lyrics!!! But if you work on that style above you can establish and express your self better with little difficulty. Maybe the first part (not quoted) was when you were starting the verse, but the one above stood out. Its a different style.

Peace
PS: Like to check more of your posts up in here, welcome.