PDA

View Full Version : Elohim Video

LORD NOSE
02-25-2006, 04:14 AM
ELOHIM VIDEO

http://nuwaubian-hotep.net/nuwaubu/nuwaubic_media/elohim.mov

Malcom Guevera
02-25-2006, 07:42 PM
Great Speech but York is decieving people into thinking africans and indians are the same.

LORD NOSE
02-25-2006, 08:52 PM
Great Speech but York is decieving people into thinking africans and indians are the same.

he purposely devised a plan to lead people into believing that Indians ( your talking about people in India right ?) and black people are the same -- how would he benefit from devising such a grand lie lol

how are Africans and Indians not the same ?

and have you seen my troll ?

Maboya
02-25-2006, 09:27 PM
Rahubaat Luk to all my Nuwabians out there. It's an injustice that Pops still locked down by the Beast and all that. Keep your heads up Fam.

WADU

Malcom Guevera
02-25-2006, 10:14 PM
he purposely devised a plan to lead people into believing that Indians ( your talking about people in India right ?) and black people are the same -- how would he benefit from devising such a grand lie lol

Whats "TROLL" ?

and York is uplifting blacks by lying and saying that they are GODS when in reality they were created for purposes of labor for the ancient gods aka the extra-terrestrials aka the original man. He fathered the them, created them, made them. he IS dominate. This is an Heirachy i am speaking of.

LORD NOSE
02-25-2006, 10:24 PM

are you saying that this man plotted to tell a lie ?

and if he is lying how would he benefit

LORD NOSE
02-25-2006, 10:27 PM
Whats "TROLL" ?

and York is uplifting blacks by lying and saying that they are GODS when in reality they were created for purposes of labor for the ancient gods aka the extra-terrestrials aka the original man. He fathered the them, created them, made them. he IS dominate. This is an Heirachy i am speaking of.

trick language ?

speak in clear words so that a 4 year old can understand

Malcom Guevera
02-26-2006, 12:37 AM
trick language ?

speak in clear words so that a 4 year old can understand

What dont you understand ?

He's benifited by teaching people and almost no one stepping to him and correcting him, witch i would do if we were to cee face to face with him. Dude uses a lil bit of everything and smashes it together. Aint nothing original to what he teaches. He has alot of truths but when you take the bible and tie everything back to AFRICANS, your lying.

7EL7
02-26-2006, 03:52 AM
ok
good luck

blackwisdom
02-26-2006, 11:36 AM
Men of almost every shade of color can be found in modern India; but the early inhabitants of India were black. Their decendants survive in Central India today. They have Negroid features, dark skin, and woolly hair. The ancient Indians are described by Professor Lynn Thorndike as "short, black men with almost Negro noses." (Short History of Civilization, p. 227.)

Dr. Will Durant pictures these early Hindus as "a dark-skinned, broad-nosed people whom, without knowing the origin of the word, we call Dravidians." (Our Oriental Heritage, p. 396.)

The first great civilization of India was established by these Asiatic Ethiopians in the Indus Valley. They built large cities; the principal ones being Mohenjo Daro, Chanhu Daro, and Harappa.

Introduction to African Civilization, p. 75

Malcom Guevera
02-27-2006, 01:42 PM
Dr. Will Durant pictures these early Hindus as "a dark-skinned, broad-nosed people whom, without knowing the origin of the word, we call Dravidians." (Our Oriental Heritage, p. 396.)

Who is Dr. Will Durant and when was this book published ?

I aint no fool, I can trace history beyond ATLANTIS. I can trace caucasians coming into INDIA. Original Hindus are no way on earth with flat noses and wooly hair. C'mon

Maboya
02-27-2006, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by blackwisdom

PEACE

The question I would have for Dr. Durant is this -- was dark skinned broad-nosed exclusive only to Africa, and non-broad nose'd, variety of brown shades, not found at all?