PDA

View Full Version : Ya'lls Back!!

Dirty Knowledge
02-26-2006, 12:18 PM
YOYO. What it do kids, sons and Gods. I visited last month or whenever and the site was down, but now ya'lls back. Good shit. I went to the Wu concert last week in Lauderdale and my man Raekwon was ILL. Without a doubt he was the livest on stage. Well, I just wanted to let ya'lls know the Dirty kid is back and checking the site out. Hope yall dirty asses stay up this time.. 1.

4-Bar Killer
02-26-2006, 12:38 PM
welcome dirty

Dirty Knowledge
02-26-2006, 12:57 PM
I'm a 4-bar killer, kill the reflection in all ya'll mirrors, first Slay gave me breakfast now all ya'll dinner, cuz my shots wasn't for yall niggas but it's enough room in the cemetary for all ya'll niggas, I carry the Mac Milli I don't play with toy guns, I raise Eminems like a detroit slum.. thugacation nation, niggas avoid dumb, Brooklyn is the place we build and destroy from.

-- Papoose.

You like Pap, 4-bar?

4-Bar Killer
02-26-2006, 01:01 PM
I'm a 4-bar killer, kill the reflection in all ya'll mirrors, first Slay gave me breakfast now all ya'll dinner, cuz my shots wasn't for yall niggas but it's enough room in the cemetary for all ya'll niggas, I carry the Mac Milli I don't play with toy guns, I raise Eminems like a detroit slum.. thugacation nation, niggas avoid dumb, Brooklyn is the place we build and destroy from.

-- Papoose.

You like Pap, 4-bar?

yeh, he's aight. My name is from U-God's a/k/a though.

Lil' Kim
02-26-2006, 07:42 PM
Yellow letters.