PDA

View Full Version : Why the "holocaust" never happened (watch the video 1st before u bitch)

thelion1856
02-26-2006, 10:13 PM
okay, before you all start bitching at me watch the video, just watch the video. I'm not saying Jews were not killed by Germans i'm saying the 6 million figure is highly exaggerated.

So the germans supposedly killed 6 million jews. Russia & Germany were hardcore enemies back during WWII. Yet Russia was the country that installed the gas chambers in the german concentration camps. Germany kept perfect records on thier camps death rates. Russia WAS FOUND TO HAVE LIED ABOUT THE NUMBER OF DEATHS AT AUSHITZ (however u spell it) THIS IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE LOOK IT UP! And russia is the country that gave us the 6 million figure. The holocaust never happened the way we were told it did. here is proof.....

yes this video was made by a Jew who also believes the holocoust never happened.

THE TRUTH BEHIND THE GATES OF AUSHWITS....
part 1 of the video:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/y65239

part 2 of the video:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2i5dtl

60,000+ jews were victims of the holocoust,
and not the 4-6 million as reported by the soviets
and allies. less then half of the conservative number
of 2-3 mill!

listen to this myron fagon's
1960's expose of the illuminati
http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-one.mp3
http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-two.mp3
http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-three.mp3
http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-four.mp3
http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-five.mp3
http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-six.mp3

MaShPG
02-26-2006, 10:38 PM
Your ignorance is clearly displayed when you contradict yourself with "the holocaust never happened" or "the holocaust was exaggerated" make up your nazi mind!

And if you think the holocaust never happened then tell that to my great grandma, who survive Auschwitz and died a couple of years ago. Doesn't seen exaggerated to her.

LORD NOSE
02-26-2006, 10:45 PM
holocaust

One entry found for holocaust.
Main Entry: ho·lo·caust http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif (javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?holoca01.wav=holocaust'))
Pronunciation: 'hO-l&-"kost, 'hä- also -"käst or 'ho-l&-kost
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old French holocauste, from Late Latin holocaustum, from Greek holokauston, from neuter of holokaustos burnt whole, from hol- + kaustos burnt, from kaiein to burn -- more at CAUSTIC (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/caustic)
1 : a sacrifice consumed by fire
2 : a thorough destruction involving extensive loss of life especially through fire <a nuclear holocaust>
3 a often capitalized : the mass slaughter of European civilians and especially Jews by the Nazis during World War II -- usually used with the b : a mass slaughter of people; especially : GENOCIDE (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/genocide)

WHETHER 60,000 OR 60,000,000 WERE KILLED ITS STILL WAS A HOLOCAUST

BUT WHAT MANY DON'T KNOW IS NOT ONLY THE JEWISH COMMUNITY WERE PICKED TO BE SLAUGHTERED

MaShPG
02-26-2006, 10:47 PM
(http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/genocide)

WHETHER 60,000 OR 60,000,000 WERE KILLED ITS STILL WAS A HOLOCAUST

BUT WHAT MANY DON'T KNOW IS NOT ONLY THE JEWISH COMMUNITY WERE PICKED TO BE SLAUGHTERED

word.

thelion1856
02-26-2006, 10:48 PM
you must be brainwashed by propaganda. Lets see, if i captured you and tortured you to say u killed thousands of people would you give a confession that you did? And i mean hardcore day after day torture? oF COURSE, YOU WOULD SAY ANYTHING.

LORD NOSE
02-27-2006, 12:03 AM
okay, before you all start bitching at me watch the video, just watch the video. I'm not saying Jews were not killed by Germans i'm saying the 6 million figure is highly exaggerated.

so you are agreeing here that people were indeed killed right ?

thelion1856
02-27-2006, 12:17 AM
yeah but watch the video. u decide for yourself

LORD NOSE
02-27-2006, 12:55 AM
Ahight !

thwak
02-27-2006, 02:58 AM
the holocaust wasn't just the murder of jews. there were also the murdering of alot of gypsies as well.

and all of this didn't just happen at aushwits.

plus the germans had records of the people they killed at the concentration camps and these records have had atleast 1 million people who have died.

tajeco
02-27-2006, 03:06 AM
I read some shit one time about someone saying how they saw the Nazi's enter a town in Poland and throw babies up in the air and shoot them before they landed. Also they cut off a womans head and kicked it around like a soccer ball.

Alcryt
02-27-2006, 05:09 PM
I read some shit one time about someone saying how they saw the Nazi's enter a town in Poland and throw babies up in the air and shoot them before they landed. Also they cut off a womans head and kicked it around like a soccer ball.

Thats brutal, i hope it aint true

kingidivine
02-28-2006, 09:51 AM
I went to the holocaust museum in israel, and they even admitted there is no proof of 6 million. I think they only have 3 million recorded names or a little less. Less than 6 million doesn't support the non-existance of the holocaust, as the holocaust doesn't support the existance of israel.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-28-2006, 05:38 PM
stupid nazi thread

Aqueous Moon
02-28-2006, 05:56 PM
Who really gives a fuck?...I mean you can't do shit about the past. There is a holocaust going on right here in Amerikkka..right here, right now...what can we do about that?

dif de la rev
02-28-2006, 07:09 PM
ok jews dying in gas chambers versus blacks on slave ships swept under the rug or glossed over. they look past the blacks but always bring up the jews why. jews got their reparations blacks still have to slave for a house and car and then pay interest. no apology no nothing. the sytematic enslavemebt is still continuing just more psychological than overtly political. they want you to run around like animals but if you don't they say you're going along. so fuck the jews i mean they got paid with a memorial we blacks don't have nothing burt a month to realize we haven't been given nothing for our pain struggle or recognize as equal 3/5ths and i'm to pander to jews with sympathy no. never happened give that shit back the money and tear down the memorial. i'm gone.

Os3y3ris
02-28-2006, 09:09 PM
Russia & Germany were hardcore enemies back during WWII.

No they weren't. Russia even signed a nonagression treaty with Hitler and didn't fight against him until they invaded Russia itself.

Soul Controller
03-02-2006, 01:10 PM
lol at the comments in here

all u need to know is

the holocaust happened.
the numbers where exgerated
the means of the executions was bullshit
read the memoirs of any of the leaders of the allied forces
no mention gas chambers etc
coz they didnt exist at the time

all thats happened since this event is
hollywood has made it a big thang
and most dumb folk believe lies in films
rather than the real shit.

and those in power have used polarisation and division to use the jews as an excuse
and to the dick who said the guy who made this thread was a nazi

lol i see where u cumming from.. your belief system is already fucked
so u cant see anything said against what u believe,,
i made a thread liek this time back on ernst zundal.
and some next dickhead was like he;s rascist he calls blacks names etc.
ive watched many video;s on zundal.. and not once has he cum across rascist.. i even called the dude out asked him to point me in the right direction.. but silence.

if u gonna chat shit.. back it up.
other wise, we dont need more division. the truth is the truth
regardless how, simple it seems.

peace

Alcryt
03-02-2006, 02:11 PM
ok jews dying in gas chambers versus blacks on slave ships swept under the rug or glossed over. they look past the blacks but always bring up the jews why. jews got their reparations blacks still have to slave for a house and car and then pay interest. no apology no nothing. the sytematic enslavemebt is still continuing just more psychological than overtly political. they want you to run around like animals but if you don't they say you're going along. so fuck the jews i mean they got paid with a memorial we blacks don't have nothing burt a month to realize we haven't been given nothing for our pain struggle or recognize as equal 3/5ths and i'm to pander to jews with sympathy no. never happened give that shit back the money and tear down the memorial. i'm gone.

i agree with that, they should apologize to black people. They still feeling the effects of the slavery era and the jews dont have anything to worry about.

iniquity
03-02-2006, 02:27 PM

I agree with you. I'ma also add that the indigenous people of the Caribbean should also be acknowledged being that the day Columbus( Can't believe this fuck has his own holiday ) arrived there were around 3 million Arawak/Tainos. Population fell to a few thousand by the 16th century.

Heinouzhak
03-03-2006, 01:22 AM
9-11 and katrina never happened either....stephen speilberg filmed it all at 20th century fox studios, with a budjet a little bit bigger than the movie "titanic"

TeknicelStylez
03-03-2006, 03:40 AM
Who the fuck cares if 6,000,000,000 .... 6,000 or 600 people were killed the point of the matter is, people were fuckin tortured and killed. And yea what happened to us the minorities was bad as hell too, but that doesn't dwarf the opression of other people, no matter color or creed. Parts of Ireland today are still being opressed heavily with propaganda, staged terrorism, and martial law. Does that mean they have it worse than black people no, does it mean black peouple had it worse than them no, does it means the jews had it the worst out of anyone NOOOOOOOO! THE POINT IS THE WORLD IS FUCKED UP AND WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

deadlymelody
03-03-2006, 10:04 PM
The Holocaust is completely factual and a horribly, unforgiving event.

With that said, Anne Frank is overrated.

cap
03-04-2006, 06:14 AM
ats what u get when u let the corp get ran by germans.
fuckin nazis

iniquity
03-04-2006, 06:19 AM
ats what u get when u let the corp get ran by germans.
fuckin nazis

Who's a Nazi? :?

SlightlySlightedFan
03-04-2006, 08:46 AM
Who the fuck cares if 6,000,000,000 .... 6,000 or 600 people were killed the point of the matter is, people were fuckin tortured and killed. And yea what happened to us the minorities was bad as hell too, but that doesn't dwarf the opression of other people, no matter color or creed. Parts of Ireland today are still being opressed heavily with propaganda, staged terrorism, and martial law. Does that mean they have it worse than black people no, does it mean black peouple had it worse than them no, does it means the jews had it the worst out of anyone NOOOOOOOO! THE POINT IS THE WORLD IS FUCKED UP AND WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I'm with that.

Frontal Lobotomy
03-06-2006, 12:28 PM
Bout the guy tsaying about babies and heads being used as footballs,
that shit's true. I remember reading about that sorta thing before.
Anotehr interesting (or perhaps morbid) thing about the masses of jews that were killed, is that not a lot of them were even buried - they were recycled; soap, lampshades and other furniture type items. They allegedly made a lot of money from the bones of jews.

Wamukota X
03-06-2006, 12:52 PM
With all this being said, they stopped killing Jewish people and they received reparations for what happened. Black people aren't that fortunate.

THE W
03-06-2006, 01:09 PM
so it happened then...

Wamukota X
03-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Whatever happened they got paid for it.

iniquity
03-06-2006, 10:04 PM
How about the Cambodian Holocaust?

How about the holocaust of the indigenous ppl of the Caribbean?

IMO the so called "Jewish holocaust" in which Gypsies & Pollacks also died in is always talked about because it's branded in our minds via movies etc ...

Triple B
03-10-2006, 08:45 AM
all thats happened since this event is
hollywood has made it a big thang
and most dumb folk believe lies in films
rather than the real shit.

have you ever been in a woII concentrationcamp irl? On the other side of town where i live (antwerp), there's one (fort breendonk). that's where they selected belgian/dutch jews/gypsies/gay's/etc to be transported to ther camps futher up in germany and Swiss. We went there 4years ago with school. and I can tell you.. u get damn quiet in such place..

denying the holocaust is a crime over here in europe, and it's a good thing.

edit: it's about 3 million jews/gypsies/gay's that where murdered.. not 6.