PDA

View Full Version : German court convicts man for insulting Islam

7EL7
02-27-2006, 12:48 PM
DUESSELDORF, Germany (Reuters) - A German court on Thursday convicted a businessman of insulting Islam by printing the word "Koran" on toilet paper and offering it to mosques.

The 61-year-old man, identified only as Manfred van H., was given a one-year jail sentence, suspended for five years, and ordered to complete 300 hours of community service, a district court in the western German town of Luedinghausen ruled.

The conviction comes after a Danish newspaper printed cartoons depicting the Prophet Mohammad -- sparking violent protests around the world from Muslims who saw the images...............

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060223/wl_nm/crime_religion_germany_dc_2

tajeco
02-28-2006, 06:12 PM
Kid Rock had "Radiohead" on toilet paper in a video, but I don't think he should go to jail for it. Whatever, I don't give a hoot.

Aqueous Moon
02-28-2006, 06:30 PM
What a dumb assed ignorant devil...he was trying to instigate some shit and he got what he deserved.

I would have have ended his useless life...he should be satisfied...damn ignorant fool that he is.

dif de la rev
02-28-2006, 06:47 PM
thats to lenient for such a crime when they know the muslims will strike out at such a blasphemous insult. one year and community service thats nothing. thats like a misdemeanor not a hate crime sentence i agree with aqeous to extent he should be tried in a court of islam. do a hate crime against some people let them met out the justice.

thelion1856
02-28-2006, 11:58 PM
FUCK him, i hope he gets ass raped in jail. What a fuckin idiot. This guy is obviously a moron.

Prince Shafala
03-01-2006, 12:50 PM
thanks for the news. PEACE

7th MONK
03-01-2006, 02:22 PM
i guess that can be a hate crime.

Maboya
03-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Kid Rock had "Radiohead" on toilet paper in a video, but I don't think he should go to jail for it.

I think it cases such as this - one has to consider the potential harm that innocent people could've suffered because of this mans stunt - it was wreckless.

BlaK FuRYaN
03-01-2006, 03:56 PM
For some reason i alway thought you guys had something against Islam but really its Injustice itself your against. And i appreciate that....

Thanks for the wire....

peace