PDA

View Full Version : The usernames and signatures are too big!

Fuck You
02-28-2006, 04:36 AM
Yo, I'm here to complain about how big the mothafucking user names are. The are too big!!! Make the Smaller!!! Seriously they are massive. And while your there, please restrict the signature sizes as well, because quite frankly, they are rediculus.

Thanks, Fuck You

THE W
02-28-2006, 09:07 AM
theres this one guy who had this gigantic ryu picture for his sig. hopefully that was taken care of.

Fuck You
02-28-2006, 09:19 AM
Yeah, also they are just too big, however some of them are O.K. though. And where it says the names; that's too big as well.

Prolifical ENG
02-28-2006, 12:22 PM
Right now there is no set sizes for sigs, there might be one made in the future, but if someone has them too big that it stretches the page or is too long, multiple images, takes too much time to load, etc. I will delete them.

NiggahT
02-28-2006, 12:44 PM
hey yo Fuck you...man...FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

oDoUoSoKo
02-28-2006, 06:02 PM
whats wit the 1 image limit...thats bs

atleast 2 man c'mon!!!

Prolifical ENG
02-28-2006, 08:41 PM
whats wit the 1 image limit...thats bs

atleast 2 man c'mon!!!

it depends on the size of the images.

If signatures were like 400kb, and if everyone had one like that, not everyone who visits the forums has a fast connection. Therefore even if they have their settings to 10 posts per page it will still take a long time to load.

If a page when opening a thread takes time to load because of one persons signature of many images, or it takes up too much sectional area of their browser window, then it begins to be a problem.

This site doesnt have that much of a problem with sigs compared to what I have seen. There were only a few people I had to ask to remove their images without problems.

oDoUoSoKo
02-28-2006, 08:52 PM
IN MY CASE, I TRIED TO REMOVE THE SIG WITH MF AND GHOST, BUT WHEN I DO SO, AND SAVE, IT GIVES ME THE WHOLE "1 IMAGE" CRAP, sorry for the caps

Lil' Kim
02-28-2006, 10:49 PM
Mines is gone, I understand.

Fuck You
03-01-2006, 03:28 AM
That's good to see people talk some sense. Also, the user names. But yeah, I see that my signature text has been down-sized but I just made it that big to prove a point which is fair enough if it's done it's job.

Tomb
03-01-2006, 03:55 AM
Hi, due to the excessive use of some members I restricted the signatures to 4 text lines and a maximum width & height of 468x100 pixels.

We got loads of complaints about multiple pix within the sigs. It's unacceptable to scroll down a page to get to the next post. I hope yall understand that.

I'm open for any suggestions, so give us some feedback to find a suitable compromise.

peace
TomB

Wu-Tang-Fan
03-01-2006, 04:45 AM
Yo, thanks I respect that man. It's all good having a flavourful picture and all that, but when you have them taking up half of the page and shit with stuff that's totally un-related to the topic it's fucked. Thanks I respect that:yes: