PDA

View Full Version : xbox-live credit cards

NIGHT MAYOR
03-01-2006, 02:20 AM
what a jip. box said nothing about no fucking mastercard or visa. fucking bill gates *shakes his fist walks to the bank to apply for a visa*

Bloo
03-01-2006, 04:13 PM
That's the way it is with any pay service...

My girl was kinda upset over it too when I signed up for Xbox Live. She said, why do you have to put your CC number in if you bought the 3 month prepaid subscription? It's so that after the sub is over they can still charge you month to month if you decide to stay on.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-01-2006, 11:59 PM
*crack scratch* im gunna fuck up some kids on halo2 nuhwudimsayin. punks are gunna feel the wrath.:(

SurreaL
03-02-2006, 08:29 AM
haha, reminds me the day Xboxlive came out for the original xbox, me and my homeboy went to pick it up, cost like 70$, the guy at the counter said you didn't need anything but an xbox (no fucking shit), got home, put it in, then the shit asked for a visa/mastercard, I was like 16 at the time, so right away I was like " FUCK! "

NIGHT MAYOR
03-02-2006, 02:43 PM
fully i have to wait like a week n a half b4 i can slay some motherfuckers, ohhh how they will be punished for having live b4 me

Oztradamus
03-08-2006, 06:26 PM
You don't need a credit card to get on live, dummy!!!!! Just get a pre-paid card at Gamestop or Best Buy...

NIGHT MAYOR
03-09-2006, 12:54 AM
You don't need a credit card to get on live, dummy!!!!! Just get a pre-paid card at Gamestop or Best Buy...

ME = AUSTRALIAN, we have fewer choices here, were what you say.......... third world. dummy

Oztradamus
03-09-2006, 11:39 AM
ME = AUSTRALIAN, we have fewer choices here, were what you say.......... third world. dummy

You're telling me there's no Best Buys or any other electronic stores in Australia, "mate"?

Let's put another shrimp on the barbie, shall we? LOL Sorry I just had to throw that in..

NIGHT MAYOR
03-10-2006, 05:27 PM
You're telling me there's no Best Buys or any other electronic stores in Australia, "mate"?

Let's put another shrimp on the barbie, shall we? LOL Sorry I just had to throw that in..

nope all we have here is one K-mart a hardware store and two bottlo's and a whole buch of red dirt and kangaroo's and kola's ravaging the land like possesed furrballs. hahaha nah we have vid game shops etc. just nothing along the lines of what your talking about, i rang up x-box aus to give em an ear full and they said visa or mastercard is the only way. *shrugs* visa should be here monday