PDA

View Full Version : Bush Knew All About Katrina And Levees

SlightlySlightedFan
03-02-2006, 01:46 PM
If you don't know yet, theres a video of bush meeting via video conference before Katrina hit.
In this video, Bush is informed that this could be "The Big One", but doesn't ask any questions.
Here's a link.
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/03/01.html#a7356

Kanye hit the nail right on the head.
I say Bush doesn't care about anyone worth under $100,000.

dif de la rev
03-02-2006, 03:07 PM
the figure is too low you have to be a millionaire white and christian.

SlightlySlightedFan
03-02-2006, 03:11 PM
Or from Saudi Arabia

SlightlySlightedFan
03-02-2006, 03:17 PM
I just heard this video described as looking like "A Clockwork Orange". They're refferring to Bush sitting in that weird board room at his ranch in Crawford Texas.
I have to agree.

7th MONK
03-02-2006, 03:30 PM
i just cant believe that the people cant see threw all the lies that the bush admin is crooked people. he is selling out the u.s.a.

Maboya
03-02-2006, 05:36 PM
the figure is too low you have to be a millionaire white and christian.

millionaires are jokes to them fam...and they cool with the saudi royal fam

Maboya
03-02-2006, 05:43 PM
Or from Saudi Arabia

word... i didn't see this b4 i posted

that katrina shit i heard was haarp..they intensified it around NO...but it really jacked em up in MISSISSIPI lol, in retibution for EMMITT TILL (the anniversary!) so what they did to pay back the 'spirit world' for fucking up they diabolical plan was blow up the levees which caused the major destruction

Aqueous Moon
03-02-2006, 07:00 PM
Damn!...that's deep

dif de la rev
03-03-2006, 01:39 AM
millionaires are jokes to them fam...and they cool with the saudi royal fam

yep the carlye group and oil to move guns to protect the drugs to poison the people to be slaves to burn more oil like a counterfeit dark age to scare the masses to sell the crasses of materialism for colonialism for imperialism for the ideology for the benefit of being rich to subjugate poor not in spirit unless dead and the truth of this they can't hear it.

dif de la rev
03-03-2006, 01:41 AM
the middle of the mid east to fund the industries against opec like oil won't deplete and coal runs out nuclear power will be all left to sproiut not alternatives that means off the grid living like a soveriegnwith no respects to the companies that fund this shit.