PDA

View Full Version : Clear Up Wu-Tang Chamber

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-02-2006, 07:09 PM
Delete all the "sonning" and "PLZZZ HELP" threads. That forum needs cleaning up very badly. Needs more mods and attention. Give Wade I cleaner home yo!

Peace

36chambers
03-02-2006, 08:29 PM
what should be deleted?

oDoUoSoKo
03-02-2006, 08:33 PM
listen 36 can u help my homie sinster out wit his request?

36chambers
03-02-2006, 08:42 PM
listen 36 can u help my homie sinster out wit his request?

Sure, I remember him. PM me the details. I remember you did last time but I was busy, ill sort it out this time though, promise.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-02-2006, 08:58 PM
just there is so many wack topics and its losing its direction. All this "you are not a real wu-fan" needs to be closed.

so many hit me up threads also, we need to ban freedom of speach like in the uk as you well know 36

Prolifical ENG
03-03-2006, 08:42 AM
just there is so many wack topics and its losing its direction. All this "you are not a real wu-fan" needs to be closed.

so many hit me up threads also, we need to ban freedom of speach like in the uk as you well know 36

Yeah, Ive been letting some things slide instead of going on a locking spree.....I was waiting to see what happens...perhaps the site would be more enjoyable. Those threads that say plz help will usually just fall down the page as no one replies. I usually delete the mp3 request threads, but some of those threads are perfectly on topic (even though they do suck)

Sometimes I do close those threads that cause an outrage of flames if I find it problematic (i.e. same 2 people fighting) and sometimes I keep it open.....I locked the first one about "wu fans"....I guess its time for the second one to be gone.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
03-09-2006, 02:03 PM
now wade is a mod shit's going to be cleaned up tight

mister wooz
03-09-2006, 02:07 PM
yo can i be a mod? i have experience and know how to get good conversation going. I can send you a resume 36, and i do have admin experience btw.