PDA

View Full Version : Is There Life After Death?

Aqueous Moon
03-02-2006, 07:44 PM
What do ya'll think?

I mean physical death, like after your body decomposes...is there life after that?

My First Timbs
03-02-2006, 07:47 PM
there is no reason or rational stance to take that would allow one to think there there is anything after death.

smokebongoncliff
03-02-2006, 07:48 PM
i think it depends on what you believe

GENERAL WISE
03-02-2006, 07:49 PM
lol @ the who cares option
You aint god who ever votes on that

LORD NOSE
03-02-2006, 07:50 PM
no one has died and come back to tell us what its like on the other side so no one knows for shure -

if there was life after death, then death wouldn't be death, it would be life

after life comes death

what part of us lives on after the body dies ?

where is this part that lives on after death located in our bodies and where does it go ?

the only life that comes after death is maggots

My First Timbs
03-02-2006, 07:51 PM
whether u believe in life after death or not is not really the main issue..everyone has beliefs...

the issue is whether or not your belief is rational and thus worthy of any merit or serious consideration

dif de la rev
03-02-2006, 07:56 PM
the consciousness dies you are dead reincarnation can't help. the atoms restructure to rebuild elements that after who knows life might be made but the person no.

Aqueous Moon
03-02-2006, 08:22 PM
whether u believe in life after death or not is not really the main issue..everyone has beliefs...

the issue is whether or not your belief is rational and thus worthy of any merit or serious consideration

Damn Timbs!...well said!!

Aqueous Moon
03-02-2006, 08:23 PM
no one has died and come back to tell us what its like on the other side so no one knows for shure -

if there was life after death, then death wouldn't be death, it would be life

after life comes death

what part of us lives on after the body dies ?

where is this part that lives on after death located in our bodies and where does it go ?

the only life that comes after death is maggots

true that^ so where is Jesus?

hectis
03-02-2006, 08:47 PM
Jesus Is At The Right Hand Of God I Think There Is Life After Death It Talks About It In The Bible And The Book Of Enoch

LHX
03-02-2006, 09:04 PM
there is no reason or rational stance to take that would allow one to think there there is anything after death.

there is no reason or rational stance to take that would allow one to think there isnt anything after death

for this reason -

except for
what we have been taught
by people who have no idea what they are talking about

it is the nature of ignorance to become more widespread generation after generation

once the death myth got planted
it grew and continues to grow

TeknicelStylez
03-02-2006, 09:14 PM
The entire universe is on such a grand scale that it would be impossible to believe it is not teaming with life forms and entities, to believe that the Earth is the finality of all existance seems impractical to me. I believe there is much more to see and much more to learn, I believe every existance is infinite, I believe the person's closest to you, could have lived 100's of lives with you creating impecable bonds, because I've experienced it. Theres so much out there, to think that this is all there is to existance would be very depressing.

Aqueous Moon
03-02-2006, 09:39 PM
There is so much right here that we haven't experienced, learned about, and lived...

I can't get hung up on looking for what might be out there somewhere...we got everything we need right here, we just gotta find it and utilize it.

Rebel_INS
03-02-2006, 11:40 PM
I believe that theres life after death........

LHX
03-02-2006, 11:58 PM
There is so much right here that we haven't experienced, learned about, and lived...

I can't get hung up on looking for what might be out there somewhere...we got everything we need right here, we just gotta find it and utilize it.

we struggle like babies in a womb

dif de la rev
03-03-2006, 12:06 AM
ever have thougghts of taking your life where you actiually attempt the suicide and don't succeed but attempt what do you have after those thoughts of ending your life. just ask people who have attempted suicide they have some answers.

TeknicelStylez
03-03-2006, 12:07 AM

If you believe the physical, dragging a bag of meat around all day is all there is to life than you haven't experienced anything more than that. Try freeing your mind, and than you will know what life is really like.

LORD NOSE
03-03-2006, 12:38 AM
If you believe the physical, dragging a bag of meat around all day is all there is to life than you haven't experienced anything more than that. Try freeing your mind, and than you will know what life is really like.

how can we find out what death is really like ?

real death !

if life is like dragging a bag of meat around to you, become a vegatarian

your experiences come from living a life - not dying a death -

but a belief is a belief - people believe that there is life after death - but no one knows for shure - but when asked about it, they talk like if they are shure about it - this is sad

Aqueous Moon
03-03-2006, 01:10 AM

Hold up!...comon now!
Once your brain is decomposed and turned to worm food...and no more energy courses through your body, YOU WILL NOT BE EXPERIENCING ANYTHING.

You will be dead and it would be tough shit if you never realized this when you were alive when you actually had the chance to use your brain and experience what life is.

My body is my temple...if you think about dragging meat or whatever, then no wonder you can't wait to die and go to some other exsitance.

Free your own mind and use it while you still have a living body.

Aqueous Moon
03-03-2006, 01:19 AM
we struggle like babies in a womb

True, and it's TIME to be born now...gotta make that adjustment to reality and live!

TeknicelStylez
03-03-2006, 03:54 AM
bla double post

TeknicelStylez
03-03-2006, 03:58 AM
Re-examine my perspective I'm not saying I dont enjoy life, I really do for the experience but I do not identify myself with a physical body, I identify myself with ME, SELF, or w/e you wanna call it. The body is just something that people see me as, so when the physical dies (misnomer) it's just your soul leaving your body, life doesn't begin it just continues, transforms into something else. There is no death, theres no like DUN DUN DUN your finished, and you just fuckin decompose because after a couple of decades your body experiences the wear and tear of the earth and its enviroment. The worms aren't chewing on you, they are chewing on what you occupied before you left it because its no longer useable.

You may ask... TEK HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS!!! I know it because I let my soul free before, I know how it really feels to be free from your body, what we call "life" is just one phase, it's just an experience we have agreed to partake in.

It's all peace BTW I don't think you are wrong and I don't think I'm right, it is what it is. This is just the way I FEEL and I'm sticking with it, the way you feel is the way you feel and I'm not trying to change that because that is what defines you! ARGUING IS STUPID we all have something to contribute and give to eachother.

I don't wish to die because I do love "this life" I love my family, I love my friends, I love all the great experiences I had and would do it all over again in a heart beat. That is why we agreed to partake in this whole adventure, and I will be sad to depart from here when I do, but I am also glad because theres is much more I haven't experienced yet.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-03-2006, 04:10 AM
dont really want to disrespect opinion, but why would you believe there is so called "life after death". i generally dont believe things that have no evidence verifying it and i can assume this is the same for everyone else. but people seem to make an exception when it comes to religion for some reason. this confuses me. any way.

peace.

LHX
03-03-2006, 09:21 AM
anybody who sees death as inevitable
needs to get dead right now

why wait?

LHX
03-03-2006, 09:23 AM
anybody who sees death as inevitable
needs to get dead right now

why wait?

yall know the book -

"If by setting one's heart right every morning and evening, one is able to live as though his body were already dead, he pains freedom in the Way. His whole life will be without blame, and he will succeed in his calling. "

Aqueous Moon
03-03-2006, 01:28 PM
Re-examine my perspective I'm not saying I dont enjoy life, I really do for the experience but I do not identify myself with a physical body, I identify myself with ME, SELF, or w/e you wanna call it. The body is just something that people see me as, so when the physical dies (misnomer) it's just your soul leaving your body, life doesn't begin it just continues, transforms into something else. There is no death, theres no like DUN DUN DUN your finished, and you just fuckin decompose because after a couple of decades your body experiences the wear and tear of the earth and its enviroment. The worms aren't chewing on you, they are chewing on what you occupied before you left it because its no longer useable.

You may ask... TEK HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS!!! I know it because I let my soul free before, I know how it really feels to be free from your body, what we call "life" is just one phase, it's just an experience we have agreed to partake in.

It's all peace BTW I don't think you are wrong and I don't think I'm right, it is what it is. This is just the way I FEEL and I'm sticking with it, the way you feel is the way you feel and I'm not trying to change that because that is what defines you! ARGUING IS STUPID we all have something to contribute and give to eachother.

I don't wish to die because I do love "this life" I love my family, I love my friends, I love all the great experiences I had and would do it all over again in a heart beat. That is why we agreed to partake in this whole adventure, and I will be sad to depart from here when I do, but I am also glad because theres is much more I haven't experienced yet.

Yes, it's all peace...I ain't trying to argue, we just discusssing some shit. All I was saying is that your body is a very important part of you and if it no longer functions...I just don't see how your "soul" is gonna do anything or be anything other than dead.

And I know you love this life...so do I. Don't confuse the topic at hand, though. I'm not talking about your mind moving beyond the physical...I'm talking about physical death.

dif de la rev
03-03-2006, 01:43 PM
living is dying every moment we experience death on a scale that adds up to the finale. uor conscious perceives that so it adjusts to make the most of the living. when the scale has been tipped to the death of all deaths then the consciousness/soul will be gone meaning body is dead there is no hovering soul waiting to give back the breath of life. the body is a shell we are not of this material when you examine life but atoms so the body is just a complex being that disinegrates while we try to break the shell and live life before life runs out. death just a figure in time when your clock runs out and god ain't rewinding to say that was a dry run learn from mistakes ok now go do it better. no life after death

LORD NOSE
03-03-2006, 01:49 PM

if this soul is indeed inside you, then it has a location, and is physical to some degree

everything that exist is physical

where, in the body, is this soul located ?

BlaK FuRYaN
03-03-2006, 02:33 PM

Is thinking this world and its intricate and infinate detale came by chance worthy of any merit...when clear signs surround us to proove the existance of The God?

Queen-ofthe-Trannys
03-03-2006, 03:09 PM
No when you're dead you're dead.

LORD NOSE
03-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by BlaK FuRYaN
Is thinking this world and its intricate and infinate detale came by chance worthy of any merit...when clear signs surround us to proove the existance of The God?

saying to yourself

"wow this is magnificant, it must have been created"

is not proof of the existance of God

LHX
03-03-2006, 03:54 PM
death may be nothing more than the result of an extreme form of stubornness

dont go aginst the grain

My First Timbs
03-03-2006, 05:10 PM
there is no reason or rational stance to take that would allow one to think there isnt anything after death

for this reason -

except for
what we have been taught
by people who have no idea what they are talking about

it is the nature of ignorance to become more widespread generation after generation

once the death myth got planted
it grew and continues to grow

here is the difference!

there is no reason or rational stance to claim or believe that there is life after death..... there is indeed reason and a rational stance for one to believe that there is NOT life after death.

the reason for this has to do with a few different concepts

1) the uniformity of experience = rational stances have to be based on the concept of the uniformity of experience. that being simply stated, like things under like circumstances will invariably produce like results.

2) falsifiability = a rational stance has to be potentially falsifiable! this is true and applicable in science and in everyday life... an argument can only be considered for consideration if there is possibly a counter argument that can disprove it or show it to be faulty or false! the concept of the argument detailing that "life after death doesnt exist" is indeed potentially falsiable! meaning that if someone wanted to prove this stance wrong, all they would have to do is simply show demonstrated evidence of life after death!....however, for one to argue that life after death does indeed exist is irrational simpluy because there is no falsifiability or potentail evidence to disprove it! How could one disprove a clam that there is life after death.. what would that person have to demonstrate ? the answer is that they would have to somehow demonstrate that life after death doesnt exist (the only was to do this is to somehow be in existence after death to say " A HA !, i told u there was no life after death!).. and in the process of doing that.. there must be an afterlife!

Now we see how it is a logical connundrum to argue for existence of life after death, simply because the stance for life after death is irrational by way of not posessing potential FALSIFIABILITY !

3) The unverifiable or outlandish must never be given the benefit of the doubt (within a realm where the uniformity of experience invariably rings true).. meaning that it is not the job of the skeptic to disprove the outlandish.. it is always the job and obligatory duty of the affirmitive (the one claiming it to be potentially possible and conceivable for life after death to exist) to prove their belief or potential claim. until then , the rational default belief lies with the uniformity of experience.. that being that after death, there is no reason to believe in an after life

timbs

My First Timbs
03-03-2006, 05:17 PM

ahh .. the old "intelligent design" argument by way of "complexity"......

let me clear this once and for all (as stated in my book as well)

Forget what u have always heard about complexity....the truth of the matter is that "Complexity" is not a show of design by a higher power!

the true evidence of design by a higher power or sentient being is SIMPLICITY !

i know this runs counter current to what is always said.. but its totally rational.

complexity (in its essence) is a show of reworkings and cumulative modification! simplicity is a better marker for "design"

in addition to this, (and slightly more imporatnt).. "complexity" is subjective!

one who isnt a watchmaker may perceive a rolex to be very intricate and complex (all the while a working watch mechanism is truly very simplistic ( a few gears and a few levers)

simplicity is the true mark of design, not complexity!

complexity is only the result of constant reworking, modification and revision based on prior detriments!!!!!

timbs

A Streetcar Named Desire
03-03-2006, 06:04 PM
what you think then?

i am sure my soul will get a spiritual body and i will be in supreme heaven having fun with god forever!

dif de la rev
03-03-2006, 06:09 PM
is not this all moot and everybody dropping thetwo cents won't change the answer just add up to an empty bucket of air

Aqueous Moon
03-03-2006, 06:17 PM
what you think then?

i am sure my soul will get a spiritual body and i will be in supreme heaven having fun with god forever!

This is the kind of thinking that I have soo much frustration with.

If everybody is waiting to get they heaven after they die a physical death then people are not concentrating on creating heaven here on earth while they are still alive.

So, we continue to live in hell...while the devil got ya'll fooled...he fooled you all the way into your grave and made you happy about it.

So, then we leave our children here after we die and we taught them the same lies the devil taught us and then the cycle of hell on earth continues...Because of ignorance.

hectis
03-03-2006, 06:24 PM
[

I Do Believe In Life After Death But I Am Not Going To Wait Tell I Die To Find Peace I Am Going To Build For Peace Today Right Now I Am Trying To Rebuild My Self So I Can Be Free

A Streetcar Named Desire
03-03-2006, 07:19 PM
all the talk is :=)

LORD NOSE
03-03-2006, 07:43 PM
[

I Do Believe In Life After Death But I Am Not Going To Wait Tell I Die To Find Peace I Am Going To Build For Peace Today Right Now I Am Trying To Rebuild My Self So I Can Be Free

when did you decide to believe this ?

LORD NOSE
03-03-2006, 07:49 PM
when a one celled animal dies does it get to go to heaven/hell ?

how about dogs ?

does fluffys soul get to go to heaven/hell ?

hectis
03-03-2006, 09:26 PM
when did you decide to believe this ?

WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND SEEN AND HEARD GOD

dif de la rev
03-03-2006, 09:36 PM
If everybody is waiting to get they heaven after they die a physical death then people are not concentrating on creating heaven here on earth while they are still alive.

heaven and hell states of the mind for the individual to express as they feel it relates. if they feel like they in heaven and going let them be the ones who do that. about here after no one has that math.

LHX
03-04-2006, 12:09 AM
here is the difference!

there is no reason or rational stance to claim or believe that there is life after death..... there is indeed reason and a rational stance for one to believe that there is NOT life after death.

the reason for this has to do with a few different concepts

1) the uniformity of experience = rational stances have to be based on the concept of the uniformity of experience. that being simply stated, like things under like circumstances will invariably produce like results.

2) falsifiability = a rational stance has to be potentially falsifiable! this is true and applicable in science and in everyday life... an argument can only be considered for consideration if there is possibly a counter argument that can disprove it or show it to be faulty or false! the concept of the argument detailing that "life after death doesnt exist" is indeed potentially falsiable! meaning that if someone wanted to prove this stance wrong, all they would have to do is simply show demonstrated evidence of life after death!....however, for one to argue that life after death does indeed exist is irrational simpluy because there is no falsifiability or potentail evidence to disprove it! How could one disprove a clam that there is life after death.. what would that person have to demonstrate ? the answer is that they would have to somehow demonstrate that life after death doesnt exist (the only was to do this is to somehow be in existence after death to say " A HA !, i told u there was no life after death!).. and in the process of doing that.. there must be an afterlife!

Now we see how it is a logical connundrum to argue for existence of life after death, simply because the stance for life after death is irrational by way of not posessing potential FALSIFIABILITY !

3) The unverifiable or outlandish must never be given the benefit of the doubt (within a realm where the uniformity of experience invariably rings true).. meaning that it is not the job of the skeptic to disprove the outlandish.. it is always the job and obligatory duty of the affirmitive (the one claiming it to be potentially possible and conceivable for life after death to exist) to prove their belief or potential claim. until then , the rational default belief lies with the uniformity of experience.. that being that after death, there is no reason to believe in an after life

timbs

did you keep a straight face when you were writing this?

dimi
03-04-2006, 12:31 AM
i think no but who cares

My First Timbs
03-04-2006, 01:54 AM
did you keep a straight face when you were writing this?

lol actually i was smiliing

Raw187
03-04-2006, 03:51 AM
there's one thing i know 4 sure all life will feel death cold embrace.. life after death is a mystery one of life question that could drive you crazy if you keep trying to figure it out i think you all know that..me i believe in angles, spirits ,evil & good am not sure what happens after you die but anything could happen ..so much shit happens in life is almost hard to believe that nothing happens when you die maybe when your time is up you will be judged by the way you live your life on earth by some thing greater then you & i ...am out 1

Long live the Wu

Aqueous Moon
03-04-2006, 09:45 AM
^ that's nice, Legato...I didn't think about putting a not sure option on the poll cause I truley believe that this a yes or NO or a I don't give a fuck kinda answer.

And it seems like the yeses are ahead...;( I'm not surprised.

My First Timbs
03-04-2006, 11:58 AM
i always thought of the after life as just returning to a state of some sort of energy, with or without a concious im not sure but none the less alive in a sense.

in a way ur correct

the laws of thermodynamics and the laws of conservation of energy would indeed point one to that conclusion ...meaning that the net total of "energy" will still remain in existence after we die....

however this energy will not be confined.. it will be spread out amongst the planet in various ways...

LHX
03-04-2006, 12:12 PM
in a way ur correct

the laws of thermodynamics and the laws of conservation of energy would indeed point one to that conclusion ...meaning that the net total of "energy" will still remain in existence after we die....

however this energy will not be confined.. it will be spread out amongst the planet in various ways...

you mean it will be confined
but
in a different way

galt john galt
03-04-2006, 01:31 PM
life: from womb to tomb
living: state between womb and tomb
death: living hasstopped
dying: the alternate view from womb to tomb

existence w/o presence: being , energy, matter

Aqueous Moon
03-05-2006, 02:48 PM
^existence w/o presence?? huh?

BlaK FuRYaN
03-05-2006, 02:56 PM
so what happens to the soul after it abondons its flesh....
Does it go into the stars with the supreme maths teacher
or maybe goes in the ground to make flowers...
Or do we not have a soul?

Aqueous Moon
03-05-2006, 02:58 PM
What do you think your "soul" is?

What is "soul" to you?

hectis
03-05-2006, 03:00 PM
Dose The Supreme Ruler Of Existents Say There Is Life After Death Or Any Of Those He Has Sent?

hectis
03-05-2006, 03:03 PM
What do you think your "soul" is?

What is "soul" to you?

AQUEOUS MOON U SHOULD MAKE THAT QUESTION A THREAD

Aqueous Moon
03-05-2006, 03:10 PM
Dose The Supreme Ruler Of Existents Say There Is Life After Death Or Any Of Those He Has Sent?

Peace Hectis,

People experience spiritual deaths all the time.

Knowledge Wisdom and Understanding brings them back to life.

I have seen and I hve learned that this kind of death has been taught by many prophets and soldiers of Allah.

I don"t know who would say that there is life after physical death.

And that's a good suggestion about that thread why don't you hook it up?

hectis
03-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Peace Hectis,

People experience spiritual deaths all the time.

Knowledge Wisdom and Understanding brings them back to life.

I have seen and I hve learned that this kind of death has been taught by many prophets and soldiers of Allah.

I don"t know who would say that there is life after physical death.

And that's a good suggestion about that thread why don't you hook it up?

CUZ I DID NOT WANT U TOO GET MAD AND THINK I WUZ BITTEN OFF U BUT IF U SAY IT IS OK THEN I WILL

hectis
03-05-2006, 03:28 PM
just Cuz Your Physical Is Dead Dose Not Mean U Are Really Dead

Aqueous Moon
03-05-2006, 04:46 PM
^ O.k....but, the question is - Is there life after physical death...LIFE, not soul/spiritual energy, but LIFE.

More specifically...can you still experience thought, emotions, and utilize your senses?

hectis
03-05-2006, 04:50 PM
The Truth Is I Don't Know But I Will Get Back To U On That

hectis
03-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Ok I Thought About It And I Think U Would Be Able To Feel Emotion. And Have Thought But As Far As Your Senses Go I Think U Would Be Able To See And Hear U Could Feel But Smell Is A Maybe And Taste Is A Maybe Also

Aqueous Moon
03-05-2006, 05:09 PM
Cumon Hectis!

I think you know better than that...here is where the stuff TImbs was taking about comes in.

Your body/temple is what activates thought, emotion and all of your senses...it would be impossible to experince any of that after your body/temple has turned to dust...

So, again I ask...where is Jesus?

LHX
03-05-2006, 05:47 PM
we are swimming in jesus

all there is
is life

timbs never responds to my posts

hectis
03-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Cumon Hectis!

I think you know better than that...here is where the stuff TImbs was taking about comes in.

Your body/temple is what activates thought, emotion and all of your senses...it would be impossible to experince any of that after your body/temple has turned to dust...

So, again I ask...where is Jesus?

WHY WOULD IT BE? NO DISRESPECT BUT MY FIRST TIMBS NEVER DIED AND SCIENCE CAN DO A MILLION TEST BUT THEY ULTIMATELY HAVE NO WAY OF PROVING IT U CAN'T TALK TO THE DEAD AND A BRAIN DEAD PERSON IS NOT THE SAME AS A REAL DEAD PERSON

hectis
03-05-2006, 06:44 PM
"Every soul shall have taste of death: In the end to Us shall ye brought back" (Quran 29:57).

Allah says in Surah Al-Mumin (The Believer):"O my People: This life of the present is nothing but (temporary) convenience. It is the Hereafter that is the home that will last" (40:39).

There is no reincarnation: "man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment" (Heb. 9:27,

Both good and bad will be raised to face judgement, Paul says in Acts 24:15 "there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked."

hectis
03-05-2006, 06:49 PM
I Am Not Tryin To Beef With U Am It Is Only Peace And Understanding I Have For U Not War And Hate So If U Feel Im Disrespecting U Then Im Sorry

Aqueous Moon
03-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Naw Hectis, you know I got love and peace for you and that's what I have towards everyone...ultimately, the only thing that matters is the Truth.

Timbs' language is scientific but, he is talking about logic.

Logic is something everybody can relate to.

And logically speaking...you will not have your sense of smell, taste, hearing, touch...etc. without your body.

Similairly, you won't have emotion and thought with out your brain, which is a physical piece of your body/temple.

I know that religion fools you sometimes but, you have to use your third eye and never take the scriptures on face value.

hectis
03-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Your Right I Guess The Only Thing I Can Say Is I Really Have No Clue But To Tell U The Truth But I Am Not Thinking About What Happens When I Am Dead Cuz Im Alive And Have To Build And Save Today They Kids Need Us To Teach And Lead Them

Aqueous Moon
03-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Yeah Hectis..^this sounds sooo much better.

LORD NOSE
03-05-2006, 11:47 PM
["Every soul shall have taste of death: In the end to Us shall ye brought back" (Quran 29:57).

WHAT IS A SOUL ?

WHERE IS IT LOCATED ?

WHO ARE THE ONES WE WILL BE BROUGHT BACK TO AND HOW ?

THE END ?

IN THE END ?

THE END OF WHAT ?

[ Allah says in Surah Al-Mumin (The Believer):"O my People: This life of the present is nothing but (temporary) convenience. It is the Hereafter that is the home that will last" (40:39).

THE HERE AFTER WHAT ?

[ There is no reincarnation: "man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment" (Heb. 9:27,

WHAT KIND OF DEATH ?

[ Both good and bad will be raised to face judgement, Paul says in Acts 24:15 "there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked."

RAISED FROM WHAT ?

SLEEP ?

WHAT LEAVES THE BODY WHEN MAN DIES ?

WHERE DOES IT LEAVE OUT OF BODY ?

IS IT A BEEM OF LIGHT THAT BURST FROM THE BODY AS SOON AS THE LAST BREADTH IS TAKEN ?

IF THIS IS SO WHY CAN'T IT BE SEEN WITH HIGH TECH LIGHT DETECTING EQUIPTMENT ?

WHERE DOES IT GO, IN SPACE, TO THE SUN, TO A FAR AWAY STAR SYSTEM WHERE ONLY LIGHT BEINGS CAN GO ?

HOW COME WHEN PEOPLE SEE GHOST, THESE GHOST STILL HAVE CLOTHES AND HARD SHOES ON ?

IF YALL TRULY BELIEVE THIS, THEN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT LEAD YOU TO THIS BELIEF

(-_-) <---GoldenChild
03-06-2006, 12:58 AM

:yes:

(-_-) <---GoldenChild
03-06-2006, 01:00 AM
[I Do Believe In Life After Death But I Am Not Going To Wait Tell I Die To Find Peace I Am Going To Build For Peace Today Right Now I Am Trying To Rebuild My Self So I Can Be Free

:yes:

(-_-) <---GoldenChild
03-06-2006, 01:09 AM
life: from womb to tomb
living: state between womb and tomb
death: living hasstopped
dying: the alternate view from womb to tomb

existence w/o presence: being , energy, matter

beutiful

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 02:12 AM
Sounds Nice

Sounds Smart

People Love To Hear Words They Don't Understand Put In A Beautiful Format

hectis
03-06-2006, 07:55 AM
What Is A Soul ? The Life Force Of The Body

Where Is It Located ? With In Us

Who Are The Ones We Will Be Brought Back To And How ?
God Is The One And He Shall Raise Us From The Dead As Only He Can But The Words We Might Mean God's Console

The End ? Of Days

In The End ? All Shall Be Judged

The End Of What ? The Earth

The Here After What ? Life

What Kind Of Death ?
Physical But It Could Also Mean Mental Or Both

Raised From What ?
The Dead However I Do Not Think It Means Are Bodies Will Raise From The Grave As In We Will Be Zombies I Think Are Souls Shall Return From Were Ever They Go When We Die

Sleep ? Maybe When U Die It Is Like Sleep But I Have No Idea

What Leaves The Body When Man Dies ? The Soul

Where Does It Leave Out Of Body ? I Have No Idea

Is It A Beem Of Light That Burst From The Body As Soon As The Last Breadth Is Taken ? Again No Idea

If This Is So Why Can't It Be Seen With High Tech Light Detecting Equiptment ? Because It Is Beyond Any Thing Science Or Technology Can Pick Up

Where Does It Go, In Space, To The Sun, To A Far Away Star System Where Only Light Beings Can Go ? Were Ever God Sends It

How Come When People See Ghost, These Ghost Still Have Clothes And Hard Shoes On ? Lol I Don't Know Maybe The Ghost Don;t Want To Be Naked I Seen A Ghost One Time When I Was Young But I Don't Remember It Even Havin A Body But If I See A Ghost Again I Will Say Were Did U Get Those Clothes And Hard Shoes?

If Yall Truly Believe This, Then You Should Be Able To Understand What Lead You To This Belief- Faith I Will Always Trust God Before Man

Golden_Armz
03-06-2006, 08:05 AM
wow alotta people on here under the spell of humanist freemasonic materialist darwinist evolutionist dogma, which has been proven wrong many times, and this supposed to be people who have done "the ledge"

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 09:49 AM
wow alotta people on here under the spell of humanist freemasonic materialist darwinist evolutionist dogma, which has been proven wrong many times, and this supposed to be people who have done "the ledge"

wow alotta blind religious believers who haven't done any ledge at all but believe in ghost and spooks that flys out of your mouth to far away planets when you die if your good on planet earth scooby do watchers and believers misguided hollywood drones in here too

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 10:00 AM
What Is A Soul ? The Life Force Of The Body

Where Is It Located ? With In Us

Who Are The Ones We Will Be Brought Back To And How ?
God Is The One And He Shall Raise Us From The Dead As Only He Can But The Words We Might Mean God's Console

The End ? Of Days

In The End ? All Shall Be Judged

The End Of What ? The Earth

The Here After What ? Life

What Kind Of Death ?
Physical But It Could Also Mean Mental Or Both

Raised From What ?
The Dead However I Do Not Think It Means Are Bodies Will Raise From The Grave As In We Will Be Zombies I Think Are Souls Shall Return From Were Ever They Go When We Die

Sleep ? Maybe When U Die It Is Like Sleep But I Have No Idea

What Leaves The Body When Man Dies ? The Soul

Where Does It Leave Out Of Body ? I Have No Idea

Is It A Beem Of Light That Burst From The Body As Soon As The Last Breadth Is Taken ? Again No Idea

If This Is So Why Can't It Be Seen With High Tech Light Detecting Equiptment ? Because It Is Beyond Any Thing Science Or Technology Can Pick Up

Where Does It Go, In Space, To The Sun, To A Far Away Star System Where Only Light Beings Can Go ? Were Ever God Sends It

How Come When People See Ghost, These Ghost Still Have Clothes And Hard Shoes On ? Lol I Don't Know Maybe The Ghost Don;t Want To Be Naked I Seen A Ghost One Time When I Was Young But I Don't Remember It Even Havin A Body But If I See A Ghost Again I Will Say Were Did U Get Those Clothes And Hard Shoes?

If Yall Truly Believe This, Then You Should Be Able To Understand What Lead You To This Belief- Faith I Will Always Trust God Before Man

these are some very good answers but you still seem so shure that you know for shure that this is how it works

these are the best answers

But It Could Also Mean - However I Do Not Think It Means - Maybe When U Die - I Have No Idea - Again No Idea - Lol I Don't Know Maybe The Ghost -

you should have used these answer for all of the questions

this one right here is interesting though

if people who try to understand and study these things don't know, why are people who never even picked up a book about it so shure they know for sure that it does exist -

where does this belief come from ?

misinterpeted religious writings ?

hollywood movies ?

our misinformed parents ?

is it something we ourselves made up ?

can't be the later because too many people believe the same thing - so the thought had to come from somewhere !

Aqueous Moon
03-06-2006, 10:50 AM
we are swimming in jesus

all there is
is life

timbs never responds to my posts

Yes, this is beautiful...There is no need for an "afterlife"... Jesus won't be there!

hectis
03-06-2006, 10:51 AM
Yes, this is beautiful...There is no need for an "afterlife"... Jesus won't be there!

WERE DO U THINK HE WILL BE? OR WHAT ARE U TRYIN TO SAY?

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 10:54 AM
WERE DO U THINK HE WILL BE? OR WHAT ARE U TRYIN TO SAY?

is the jesus who they say was here 2000 years ago gonna suddenly show up ?

Aqueous Moon
03-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Im saying that God is a living God...The dead does not have a God.

hectis
03-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Im saying that God is a living God...The dead does not have a God.

IS JESUS ALIVE?

Aqueous Moon
03-06-2006, 11:04 AM
IS JESUS ALIVE?

He is if you really know him.

hectis
03-06-2006, 11:07 AM
He is if you really know him.

HOW WOULD I GET TO REALLY KNOW HIM?

LHX
03-06-2006, 11:09 AM
Sounds Nice

Sounds Smart

People Love To Hear Words They Don't Understand Put In A Beautiful Format

post of the day

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 11:10 AM

you can't suffer from the "ah nigga you ain't shit" syndrome

LHX
03-06-2006, 11:12 AM

you are on the right track by asking that question

keep going

hectis
03-06-2006, 11:17 AM
you are on the right track by asking that question

keep going

I READ THE BIBLE AND JESUS SAYS MANY DEEP THINGS SHOULD I FOCUS MORE ON HIS TEACHINGS THEN HIS BIRTH/DEATH AND SHOULD I CALL HIM YAHSHUA FOR NOW ON?

LHX
03-06-2006, 11:23 AM
it seems that jesus is best used as a metaphor

dont run around looking for a hippie

like i said
you are swimming in jesus

the best way to find him is to get yourself into a situation where you arent sure if you are going to make it out

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 11:36 AM

Ezekiel 43:2 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=33&chapter=43&verse=2&version=31&context=verse)
and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and the land was radiant with his glory.
Ezekiel 43:1-3 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=33&chapter=43&verse=1&end_verse=3&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Ezekiel 43 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=33&chapter=43&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

hectis
03-06-2006, 11:37 AM
Ezekiel 43:2 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=33&chapter=43&verse=2&version=31&context=verse)
and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and the land was radiant with his glory.
Ezekiel 43:1-3 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=33&chapter=43&verse=1&end_verse=3&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Ezekiel 43 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=33&chapter=43&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

THAT IS TRUE GOD'S VOICE IS LIKE RUSHING WATERS I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 11:40 AM
Revelation 12:5 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=12&verse=5&version=31&context=verse)
She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.
Revelation 12:4-6 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=12&verse=4&end_verse=6&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Revelation 12 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=12&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

Revelation 19:15 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=19&verse=15&version=31&context=verse)
Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.
Revelation 19:14-16 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=19&verse=14&end_verse=16&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Revelation 19 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=19&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

LHX
03-06-2006, 11:40 AM
THAT IS TRUE GOD'S VOICE IS LIKE RUSHING WATERS I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT

but
when he holds his breath
he can sound like volcanic explosion

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 11:42 AM
will he be violent ?

Psalm 2:9 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=23&chapter=2&verse=9&version=31&context=verse)
You will rule them with an iron scepter ; you will dash them to pieces like pottery."
Psalm 2:8-10 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=23&chapter=2&verse=8&end_verse=10&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Psalm 2 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=23&chapter=2&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

Revelation 2:27 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=2&verse=27&version=31&context=verse)
'He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery'
Revelation 2:26-28 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=2&verse=26&end_verse=28&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Revelation 2 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=2&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

LHX
03-06-2006, 11:43 AM
will he be violent ?

Psalm 2:9 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=23&chapter=2&verse=9&version=31&context=verse)
You will rule them with an iron scepter ; you will dash them to pieces like pottery."
Psalm 2:8-10 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=23&chapter=2&verse=8&end_verse=10&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Psalm 2 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=23&chapter=2&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)
Revelation 2:27 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=2&verse=27&version=31&context=verse)
'He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery'
Revelation 2:26-28 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=2&verse=26&end_verse=28&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Revelation 2 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=2&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

whatever it takes to get the job done

some mothers die giving birth

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 11:47 AM
Matthew 11:19 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=11&verse=19&version=31&context=verse)
The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and "sinners." ' But wisdom is proved right by her actions."
Matthew 11:18-20 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=11&verse=18&end_verse=20&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Matthew 11 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=11&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)
eating and drinking ?

don't expect a ghost

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Matthew 17:12 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=17&verse=12&version=31&context=verse)
But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands."
Matthew 17:11-13 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=17&verse=11&end_verse=13&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Matthew 17 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=17&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

when did the jesus of 2000 years ago do this ?

Matthew 24:30 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=24&verse=30&version=31&context=verse)
"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.
Matthew 24:29-31 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=24&verse=29&end_verse=31&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Matthew 24 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=47&chapter=24&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

LHX
03-06-2006, 11:49 AM
like i said in the other thread

soul is in the food

Aqueous Moon
03-06-2006, 03:22 PM

You have to find out who you are.

Finding self is a process...there is always something more to learn.

That's why it's important for us to recognize the value of our physical selves as it relates to the "hereafter".

You have to be alive to find and keep finding Jesus.

hectis
03-06-2006, 03:45 PM
True I Am Learning About Myself Everyday

MoT
03-07-2006, 08:25 AM
i belive that life is an entrapment for the soul in a physical body.... only limits there are is the body, mentally there are none.

RZA = OK
03-07-2006, 08:37 AM
Maybe we where dead first.

Aqueous Moon
03-07-2006, 09:22 PM
i belive that life is an entrapment for the soul in a physical body.... only limits there are is the body, mentally there are none.

Yeah...ok, but after your brain decomposes...your mental activity will cease...for good.

dif de la rev
03-07-2006, 10:46 PM
brain dead you dead. the electro magnetic activity in the brain stops charging the spinal fluid through the nerves to pump that heart and life has finished from the start no heart no lungs just the dropping of all body waste you brung. yeah its a fact your brain is the final terrain that can hold on to life but once it lets go you belong in death throes.

Aqueous Moon
03-07-2006, 11:03 PM
Yes!! That's what I want to hear... gotta utilize them brain cells while you still have them...and In the best way possible, too.

Find the Truth and be alive!

num2son
03-10-2006, 09:59 AM
I'll see when I get there.

LORD NOSE
03-18-2012, 11:55 PM
up