PDA

View Full Version : Our Goverment and Drugs

Visionz
03-03-2006, 02:54 AM
What up wu-tang fam. I've been too tied up here to post recently for all those who know me, but I came across this article while working on a research paper and I thought of KTL. In the end, we're gonna have to do something about the crazy fucks who run this oppressive system that controls public policy. Check it out

http://www.voxfux.com/features/americanpoliticalprisoners.html

TeknicelStylez
03-03-2006, 04:02 AM
wadddup eric I'll peep that shit tommorow I'm to tired now, nice to hear from you again bro.

Frontal Lobotomy
03-04-2006, 11:28 AM
Anyone got those ads where they depict people hwo take marijuana as terrorists, and that shotgun one? they're jokes

Visionz
03-04-2006, 03:42 PM
It's all a very big fuckin joke but I can't laugh. The drug trade funds the CIA for all kinds of dirty covert operations across the globe and then they use it here in the states as a means of reinstating slavery. It's amazing how much we put up with as a people. I think it's about time to get that revolution started. Let me know what yall think. peace

SlightlySlightedFan
03-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Basically, here it is.

Our government will use any and all tactics to assure that it, and not so much it's people, sit and eat 1st.
And here at home, they will use any and all tactics to keep themselves in power over us, it's people.
For those in government it's a win, win situation.
When people go round saying, that the Government floods the streets with drugs, and enforces ridiculous rules against they're sale and use, I tend to believe those people. There's too much evidence backing them up, to even consider otherwise.
This is why, I'll say the following.
People who see this in society and government, need to step up to an elected position, at least once in they're lives. This way they can go and bump some policy, and effect real people in a very bad situation.
If an elected position isn't you're thing, then make sure alotta people here about it. It's the only way to edify change.
Revolution is allowed once every two years in this country, through mid-term elections. It's so regulated now that nobody even runs in these elections. So whoever is in power, stays there.
So, If any one of us, got hold of $25k or so. We could run in those elections. And maybe mess up enough to win.
In some states like Arizona for example, they have new election laws. These laws make privately funded election campaigns illegal. In this way no party out-funds the others. The PUBLIC pays a set amount for each election. This is how many states will start to manage they're own elections. Hopefully.
Imagine government being truly accessable to people.
It's revolutionary.

Aqueous Moon
03-05-2006, 05:38 PM
It's all a very big fuckin joke but I can't laugh. The drug trade funds the CIA for all kinds of dirty covert operations across the globe and then they use it here in the states as a means of reinstating slavery. It's amazing how much we put up with as a people. I think it's about time to get that revolution started. Let me know what yall think. peace

Waddup Eric?

Hmmm..I seem to remember a converstaion we had about revolution and exactly what that means...

It means blood, death, and sacrifice...I been ready to die.

Are you?

LHX
03-05-2006, 05:53 PM
the government is on drugs

seriously

they think they can take pills instead of eating right

life in the age of dumb

why wont anybody kill me?

snapple
03-05-2006, 06:44 PM
fuck the government, they are the ones who flood the streets /w drugs. CREAM. fuck prohibition.