PDA

View Full Version : wu confessions...

born invincible
06-25-2005, 12:03 AM
wu confessions.... post any confessions about anything thats got to do wit the Wu.

me personally..... i got a few.

for one, i sincerly dont like u-god. i think hes wack. altho ive been branded a trader by many for this, im still holdin my ground.
i think hes wack. he cant rhyme for shit in my opinion... i figure its like this. wu as a crew were all down since day one and shit... so when they put it down and started flowing... baby u was that cat that couldnt spit for shit, but he was always down wit the crew so it was like he hadda be apart of that shit. i dunno.. just how i see it.
that should trade that fool for la the darkman or somthin... lol!!!!

another corny one... i gotta bad habit of drawing the Wu logo everywhere. i be writing that shit on my notes. on my calender at work.. everywhere all the time.. habit i guess... its just so damn dope!

i had a dream about RZA awhile back... it was mad weird. i calle d that dude up on the phone and we started rappin and shit.. then someone was callin me so i told RZA to hold on and he was like "word god"... lol. so i went off to see what was up and i was gone for a long fuckin time.. dreamin bout some weird ass shit. then like 2 hours later i remember i had the RZA on hold so went back to the phone and that dude was still there rappin to himself and shit. i was like yo my bad and he was like "true true... thats cool"!!!

got any.....?

Sicka than aidZ
06-25-2005, 12:10 AM
i stole a method man CD from some girl......i had a dream about a forum, i think it was g unit......I think its funny when ghost disses 50, than 50 disses him back but 50 keeps it subliminal,...I know he dissed wu tang on the massacre....song 21

oh yeah, personally, g units alright to me, they aint a fuckin gift from god but i think ghost an 50 r both smartasses, funny as hell when they dis........Ghost is Ironman, 50's just 50.....WuTang4Life, fuck tha rest, wu's the best

Razorsharp
06-25-2005, 12:17 AM
i also to0 draw the wu-tang logo like everywhere... i tried spray painting it on my backpack..i had the stencil i made and everything, but the spray paint jus soaked into the backpack lookin like one big blob...hahaha

another confession is.......i had a dream about me and rza being on some rooftop and we was in a about to fight some karate fools... and he runs on the edge of the building sayin "bududududu" and then he does all this crouching tiger shit...while i watch....hahaha weird ass dream, but it was dope as hell

Sicka than aidZ
06-25-2005, 12:18 AM
i stole a method man cd from some girl.....

i really thought the wu tang were chinese rappers when i was 13.....

I used to do mad drugs, always listend to mad drugs while usin wu tang.

T.H.O.M.A.S. Man
06-25-2005, 12:23 AM
hahah

deadlymelody
06-25-2005, 12:30 AM
Come on man, you gotta love U-God! Damn man I really wanna slap you up but it's good I respect your opinion.

Razorsharp
06-25-2005, 12:31 AM
Lol^

deadlymelody
06-25-2005, 12:33 AM
Anyway, a wu confession of mine....I don't nobody in my life about the Wu Tang. I've only had my best friend listen to wu tang while driving in my car and he doesn't really feel it he's more a rock guy which I used to be as well. I keep my musical interests on the low because then I get this "label" put on me. "oh yeah he listens to the gangsta rap." Fuck you you fucking monkeys. Wu Tang Forever.

born invincible
06-25-2005, 12:57 AM
Wu Tang Forever.

word...

Razorsharp
06-25-2005, 12:59 AM
indeed

deadlymelody
06-25-2005, 01:19 AM
word...

Thank you man. You just don't know how it is here for real! Peoples be playing that 50 cent before basketball games, be bumping J-Kwon cd while driving around with friends, just drives me fucking nuts man!!! For real it feels like I got this thing pent up inside of me yo!

Sicka than aidZ
06-25-2005, 01:22 AM
"Wu Tang anonymous", that's what we're here for(no homo's)

Rebel_INS
06-25-2005, 06:42 AM
I also draw wu logos everywhere.. hmm like in class at school, on the back of chairs, on desks, walls wtf ever.

Thats really it......

Ink Is My Drink
06-25-2005, 07:20 AM
when my bro listens to girly an happy rnb songs i but on th most grimey wu song i can find really loud to scare him (ok i mean to piss him off but i know deep down he muyst be scared haha)

Mark
06-25-2005, 07:36 AM
I got groupies because this is my forum. That's a confession.

JASPER
06-25-2005, 07:41 AM
I only bought two Wu Tang albums and rented the rest and bootlegged them

Big Bad Man
06-25-2005, 08:53 AM
i stole a method man cd from some girl.....

i really thought the wu tang were chinese rappers when i was 13.....

Hahahahaha, mad shit is, sicka tellin the truth! I love u dude in a non homo way. Funny as fuck.

Big Bad Man
06-25-2005, 09:14 AM
A small 1 is that I wanna see generals on here at soem point even on a once a month basis to interact with us and let people see wits happenin wu-wise. Good chance to voice opinions n ideas about shit, learn shit n just build wit Wu. I reckon in music terms Wu have the most dedicated n supportive fans even if some are dicks, so we deserve some tiny feedback.

Ma main wu confession though, either I donno enough about the situation or Ima get slated for sayin it but fuck it. Its that I feel ODB needed help and direction a long fuckin time ago. N after watchin that shit about him on vh1 or mtv a few weeks before his death where it was revealed that only Rza visited him while he was inside... I was gutted man. Fuck knows though, maybe they werent allowed. But Rae said in an interview on Radio they just didnt wanna see him like that. I bet he felt different whether he showed it or no.

But still, there was always signs of dirty needin help n not just through his drunken style of rhymin, just somehow gave out a desperate vibe nah mean? I could see the worst for dirty years a fuckin go and nobody listened to me, coz same kinda shit happened to a fam member of mine. And when I would defend the great odb on here some of u muthafuckas up in corp were shittin on him right up till he passed then the tones changed. So I remember that shit n im kinda pissed that more people didnt help odb n back him up, be it wu, his family, his fans, wucorp, whoever.

Some fags even went as far as callin me a dickrider for sayin people needed to stop shittin on dirty n support the man till he got shit right. But I emphasise the word fags coz they know they are, mofos would get stood on in real life.

So that brings me to the next point. As much as I love Wu and sport n defend em to the death, I can never see Wu being the same without ODB. Not only that, but I donno man, future albums could damage the legacy. Fuck knows. Rza n shit know better I spose so if they go on Ima go on sportin em anyhow. So I hope shit flows well for Wu and ODBs sake. But I doubt it.

Anyhow, rest in peace to ODB and aye, Wu-Tang forever!

36chambers
06-25-2005, 11:04 AM
MOVED

damn we got some freaks at this site...

Create
06-25-2005, 11:40 AM
Yo I Kno What U Mean Born Even Tho I Like U God
I Think Its The Same With Me And Islord Nigga Was Down With The Crew So They Had To Put Him Down

Anothr Confession Rzas New Beats Are Gettin Trashy

Ink Is My Drink
06-25-2005, 11:51 AM
MOVED

damn we got some freaks at this site...
HAHAHAHA

THE W
06-25-2005, 01:22 PM
i used to think that method man was the leader of wu-tang and i thought that when cuban linx came out that wu-tang changed their name to raekwon(which i pronounced reck-won) and that i thought the group broke up.

num2son
06-25-2005, 02:55 PM
Everytime I bought a wu related album that I did not like I would usually throw it in the trash, literally.

Vegan
06-25-2005, 04:56 PM
I bought every album from a Wu general... Except:

- Ghostface: Pretty Toney
- Masta Killa: No Said Date
- Method Man: Tical, The Prequel
- U-God: Hillside Scramblerz
- Ghostface: Shaolins Finest
- ODB: The Definitve Story
- ODB: Trials and Tribulations of Russel Jones
- Raekwon: Lex Diamond Story
- RZA: World According to RZA
- RZA: Ghost Dog Japan

I plan on buying those, though.

Orion Nebulus
06-25-2005, 05:03 PM
hahahahahaha @ Wu confessions!!! Well I had this funny ass dream about eating in a restuarant with by best friend from college(for some reason his face was sooo deformed LOL) and Raekwon. It was a jamaican restaurant and we both were asking Raekwon to cook something ill lmaooo!!!

wytfang
06-25-2005, 05:15 PM
For some reason,I used to dislike the WU,I hadn't herd Enter the "36 chambers" yet abut I was rocking the Cypress albums and disregarding the Wu-Tang, Once I bought "Liquid Swords" not knowing it was a Wu LP,it was down hill from there, I got everything that came out.
I put dismissing the crew down to being young and stupid,Now I listen to everything before judging it.

Lesbian Nun
06-25-2005, 05:24 PM
I drempt I Seshed mass bud with Rza and GZA, in NY, but i'm from winnipeg. two or three months later i drove 17 hours to a Wu show, Got invited to the VIP, and seshed with GZA and INS...dream come true...

Fry
06-25-2005, 05:27 PM
-When I first started listening to the Wu, I couldn't tell Masta Killa from RZA in some songs because to me, they sounded so similar.
-I think Cappadonna has been garbage since 98.
-I listen to Wu and Wu related albums 70% of the time I listen to music. :no:
-I get pissed when people shit on U-God.

THE W
06-25-2005, 05:29 PM
here's a confession for ya:

i dont think 36 chambers is the "album of GOD" that many make it out to be. i think the lyrics are the second worst of the clan albums and the beats are absolutely the worst of the clan albums. i can understand the impact it had on people but i think the album is quite forgettable. one of the most outdated sounding album i've ever heard. the beats sound like Rza made them by rubbing two sticks together. bring the ruckus, mystery of chessboxin and 7th chamber remix are nice tracks but the rest of the album is odiously boring.

and another thing,

what exactly did this album start other than wu-tang's career? this didnt start of the trend for group solo albums...tical, return to 36, cuban linx, and ironman did. other than a lot of people liking it, what was so groundbreaking about this joint. cypress hill and house of pain were already makin stuff like this.

Mark
06-25-2005, 05:30 PM

i dont think 36 chambers is the "album of GOD" that many make it out to be. i think the lyrics are the second worst of the clan albums and the beats are absolutely the worst of the clan albums. i can understand the impact it had on people but i think the album is quite forgettable. one of the most outdated sounding album i've ever heard. the beats sound like Rza made them by rubbing two sticks together. bring the ruckus, mystery of chessboxin and 7th chamber remix are nice tracks but the rest of the album is odiously boring.

and another thing,

what exactly did this album start other than wu-tang's career? this didnt start of the trend for group solo albums...tical, return to 36, cuban linx, and ironman did. other than a lot of people liking it, what was so groundbreaking about this joint. cypress hill and house of pain were already makin stuff like this.

YOU LOST!!!!

THE W
06-25-2005, 05:37 PM
this confession may get me killed..lol

O3EY
06-25-2005, 06:07 PM
I copped the "Wu Tang Forever" Cd from some kid back in 7th. Grade for 2 dollars (brand new) I was like "I'll pay you back kid" and I never paid that bitch. LOL! I use to tease him about that shit too. He got all mad like a mothafucker. And another confession is that My mom always tries to talk about Wu Tang Like she knows what's up. She know's the song "Triumph" and she calls it "Killer beez" I'm always like "it's called Triumph get it right!" shits funny though.

deadlymelody
06-25-2005, 06:10 PM

and another thing,

I'm....i'm at a loss for words here. Wade I thought you were the most logical guy on here man. Production on 36 Chambers is bad? I honestly cannot believe this. That album is timeless, not outdated.

THE W
06-25-2005, 06:18 PM
yeah i knew i'd catch heat from dissing "THE WU-TANG ALBUM OF GOD" but its all good and im not hating, its just how i honestly feel.

its funny to see people's reactions though...lol

num2son
06-25-2005, 06:19 PM
I copped the "Wu Tang Forever" Cd from some kid back in 7th. Grade for 2 dollars (brand new) I was like "I'll pay you back kid" and I never paid that bitch. LOL! I use to tease him about that shit too. He got all mad like a mothafucker. And another confession is that My mom always tries to talk about Wu Tang Like she knows what's up. She know's the song "Triumph" and she calls it "Killer beez" I'm always like "it's called Triumph get it right!" shits funny though.
LOL

num2son
06-25-2005, 06:22 PM
this confession may get me killed..lol
The first time I heard 36 chambers album I thought the same thing. So you are not alone on this one.

O3EY
06-25-2005, 06:22 PM
Yeah she gets into wu sometimes, my mom will try to start naming all the Wu members. She can only name like 4 or 5 of them.

num2son
06-25-2005, 06:23 PM
Yeah she gets into wu sometimes, my mom will try to start naming all the Wu members. She can only name like 4 or 5 of them.Thats a good start. Much respect to your moms.

THE W
06-25-2005, 06:24 PM
Yeah she gets into wu sometimes, my mom will try to start naming all the Wu members. She can only name like 4 or 5 of them.
good to see you have a good relationship with your mom and she's shares in your music.

num2son
06-25-2005, 06:27 PM
good to see you have a good relationship with your mom and she's shares in your music.
Yeah, the rest of my family don't listen to wu at all. My sister listens to that commercial junk. And brother listens to good hip hop.

6thPlanet
06-25-2005, 06:27 PM
:lmao:

O3EY
06-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Peace and thanks.

Claustrofobic
06-25-2005, 06:43 PM
Ok here I go, Lord help me

I only started listening to Wu-Tang 2 years ago, before that I only enjoyed songs like Gravel Pit and Protect Ya Neck( The Jumpoff), I wasnt really into them. When my brother gave me the 36 Chambers CD, I thought it was aight, nothing special. My bro learned me how to like that shit tho', he taught me to really LISTEN to music, not just to hear it. There's a huge difference in listening and hearing. Thats when I finally learned to appreciate TRUE Hiphop, im blessed. I had the CD in my discman every day all day for 4 months straight, no bullshit. My bro really got me into their shit, I now own the whole wu-collection, group and solo, apart from like 4 or 5 cd's. I listen to their lyrics and learn from their shit, it deffinetely changed my life, by that I mean I have learned to appreciate so much more hiphop artists, I got more into reading, into history of africa and asia, chinese movie flicks, my whole lifestyle and the way I look at certain people, and im thankfull for that. I will expand my knowledge with help from the Wu in the future.
Peace, Wu-Tang Forever

Lesbian Nun
06-25-2005, 06:45 PM
yeah i knew i'd catch heat from dissing "THE WU-TANG ALBUM OF GOD" but its all good and im not hating, its just how i honestly feel.

its funny to see people's reactions though...lol
the groundbreakin sound in this album to me is exactly what you don't seem to like about it...the raw ass wet voices, and then the raw as fuck drums and samples that all blend together for that "hardcore street style"...that album is alot more str8 up hardcore then Wu forever even...not as good but more hardcore sounding...i'd say Wutang forever is their album of god...not 36 chambers...

Fry
06-25-2005, 06:45 PM
I don't like that PYN 2000 song. The beat pisses me off.

T4R1K
06-25-2005, 06:46 PM
nice story.....

Razorsharp
06-25-2005, 06:46 PM
chea^ i kn0 what ya mean s0n... i used to listen to it a lil bit. but then after i heard the 50 diss to them i listened to them hella... and left that commercial shit on the shelf... big up to the wu-tang for givin us the light...

THE W
06-25-2005, 06:48 PM
the groundbreakin sound in this album to me is exactly what you don't seem to like about it...the raw ass wet voices, and then the raw as fuck drums and samples that all blend together for that "hardcore street style"...that album is alot more str8 up hardcore then Wu forever even...not as good but more hardcore sounding...i'd say Wutang forever is their album of god...not 36 chambers...
yeah i get that. i personally think the W did a WAY better job of giving you that "hardcore street style"

Lesbian Nun
06-25-2005, 06:51 PM
fuckin honestly?

no way. (imo)

Click Click and One blood are still two songs i'd prolly say are better then any song off 36...other then that 36 is so much better then the W

THE W
06-25-2005, 06:53 PM
lyrically 36 chambers is better the W but beatwise? HELL FUCKIN NO!

those 36 chambers beats were made with popsickle sticks and elmers glue.

Antibody
06-25-2005, 06:56 PM
out of nearly 600 songs on my computer, about 3/4 is Wu-related.

THE W
06-25-2005, 06:58 PM
only 75%? i'd say mines is like 99%

THE W
06-25-2005, 06:59 PM
i think shyheim is absolutely garbage. i have never been impressed in the least at anything he's spit.

Lesbian Nun
06-25-2005, 07:29 PM
lyrically 36 chambers is better the W but beatwise? HELL FUCKIN NO!

1. bring da ruckus
2.shame on a nigga
3.clan in tha front
4.7th chamber
5.So simple...
6.chessboxin
7.nottin to fuck wit
8.cream
9.method man
10.proteck ya neck
11.Tearz

THE W
1.shaolin jab
2.careful
3.hollow bones
4.Redbull
5.one blood
6.conditioner
7.jump off
8.Let my niggaz live
9.can't go to sleep
10.Thang Thang
11.the monument
12.gravel pit
13.jah world

the track list just doesn't match up with 36 as far as hardcore tracks is concerned...

man...lyrically a few of the Generals got better around the W...Masta Killa owns the W...Gza spits better too, Raek spits weaker etc...pretty much ridiculous to be comparing them like this, but in my humble Wu-tang expertise, i'd have to believe that the 36 chambers is better BEAT wise...lyric wise it's a fuckin toss up...i don't know how you would prefer those "cleaner, more new style sounding" beats then that oldschool shit...

THE W
06-25-2005, 08:30 PM
36 chambers member for member is better lyrically than the w.

rza hardly even rhymes on the W
gza is the same in both
ODB isnt on the W
deck spits better on 36
raekwon is better on the W
u-god isnt really 36 chambers but his one verse is better than anything on the W
ghostface is better on 36 chambers
method man is better on 36
masta killa's one verse on 36 sons everything on the W

beatwise its blowout. those beats on 36 were good 12 years ago but now they sound totally outdated. the W has the same sound as 36 chambers but its more polished and more sophisticated. it has some up to date sounding joints like gravel pit and clap but mostly recaptures that 36 chambers sound but it doesnt sound like it was made in the mid 80's.

its all opinion though man. i just dont think 36 chambers is that great of a CD.

Razorsharp
06-25-2005, 08:34 PM
outdated?!?!!? no way... WU IS WU!!! hahaha i win!!

deadlymelody
06-25-2005, 10:44 PM
You are out of your fucking body right now. CREAM. Protect Ya Neck. Chessboxing. These 3 alone make me rest me case man! Come on you are being a fuckhat right now.

Empirical Truth
06-25-2005, 11:02 PM
Dream-

Ghost and I were sitting under the night sky, puffin' some Cubans that I bought as a nice gesture, seeing as he came all the way out here to visit.

We were listening to some old soul records and discussing our favs etc, and Blue Magic came on with 'Spell'.

I said something along the lines of, hey Ghost thanks btw for introducing me to such a sick group, who I wouldn'ta known of without listening to that interview on Sweedish radio you did.

We just kicked it and talked about the state of Hip Hop, and discussed collabos then I woke up lol

Empirical Truth
06-25-2005, 11:09 PM
Oh yeah, and back in the 7th grade, I bought 36, and me and my dad had a sit-down man to man, or more like man to boy, about how if I promised to be a good kid and keep up my grades, he wouldn't ride me about listening to that "rap music". lol

But I've tried and succeeded in showing him the difference between mindless mainstream bang bang and rape garbage and knowledgeable real soulful music that roots from struggle

Now that I'm older and been thru so much, and us being from humble beginnings, he respects the premise, and everytime I do a track,he's onna the first who wants to hear it.

That's a heart warming Dr Phill type story right there lol

fox7jr7
06-25-2005, 11:10 PM
Ok I have a confession.

I live in Montana and theres not many concerts but RZA was coming one night!! I didnt get a ticket! I didnt really want to go. This was a few years ago and I wasnt into Wu that much. Turns out RZA canceled the show at the very end because of some shit I dunno. But damn RZA was comin and I wasnt gonna go!!

Knicks
06-26-2005, 12:25 AM
i just cant listen to the W or Iron Flag at all. theres only like 4 songs in those 2 albums ill listen to.

forever n 36 chambers are my shit tho.....

i also draw the wu logos everywhere.......especially on school desks

at school they call me rza cuz im always playin wu

J-DON
06-26-2005, 02:21 AM
I once had a dream that I saw Ghostface in the mall and i was all like "yo ghost, sign my cd" and he was like "shut the fuck up kid"... Strange thing is that I think thats probably what would happen if I tried to approach ghostface lol.

Also, Ive never really been interested in hearing anything from any of the killer bees.

TSA
06-26-2005, 03:59 AM
Come on man, you gotta love U-God! Damn man I really wanna slap you up but it's good I respect your opinion.

After all he's the MC that said "Olympic torch flaming, its burns so sweet, the trill of victory, the agony of defeat." and his versus on impossible is fuckin ruthless. I do admit he does drop some dumb shit now and then, but with the same consistance come through strong, i respect your opinion and to me he is the wackest of the wu, but not wack in general.

6thPlanet
06-26-2005, 04:41 AM
"yo ghost, sign my cd" and he was like "shut the fuck up kid".
hahahaha

tahoma
06-26-2005, 07:22 AM
jus a few years ago, befo I was deep into the Wu, whenever a bee came swarming around my head, I knocked it out. if it still lived when hitting the ground, I crushed it with my feet or burned it with a lighter. but nowadays, I would never imagine doin that again, cus I feel them bees are my fam lol. they ain't killer bees, but they still bees n I feel they Wu-Tang soldiers, sent from Shaolin. so when I see a bee today, I don't look at it like an animal, it's the Wu, nah mean? I also defend them bees when I see kids messin with em. but of course I'm not like "don't kill em, they Wu" - kids would prolly laugh their ass off hearing that shit. instead I'm jus like "hey, they didn't do anything against u, why u gotta kill em, they deserve to live as much as we do, nah mean?" bottom line is; all kinda bees are Wu, not just killer bees. they fam.

g'ahead n lol @ this.

peace

Big Bad Man
06-26-2005, 08:52 AM
jus a few years ago, befo I was deep into the Wu, whenever a bee came swarming around my head, I knocked it out. if it still lived when hitting the ground, I crushed it with my feet or burned it with a lighter. but nowadays, I would never imagine doin that again, cus I feel them bees are my fam lol. they ain't killer bees, but they still bees n I feel they Wu-Tang soldiers, sent from Shaolin. so when I see a bee today, I don't look at it like an animal, it's the Wu, nah mean? I also defend them bees when I see kids messin with em. but of course I'm not like "don't kill em, they Wu" - kids would prolly laugh their ass off hearing that shit. instead I'm jus like "hey, they didn't do anything against u, why u gotta kill em, they deserve to live as much as we do, nah mean?" bottom line is; all kinda bees are Wu, not just killer bees. they fam.

g'ahead n lol @ this.

peace
lol ;)

THE W
06-26-2005, 08:58 AM
u-god is tight and way more lyrically consistant that the likes of ghostface, rza, ODB(rip) who everyone loves here. IMO.

THE W
06-26-2005, 09:16 AM
i think return to 36 chambers is a 4 mic album at best. a few skippables and ODB's inability to rhyme drag it down from being classic for me. he was carried A LOT(almost completely) by guest spots and Rza production.

Ink Is My Drink
06-26-2005, 09:58 AM

g'ahead n lol @ this.

peace
bee's wu-tang soldiers HAHAHAHA thats kinda weird

BigKing.nl
06-26-2005, 10:13 AM
I remember one time walking down the streets seein' the whole Clan walkin' by. So they be like: 'OMFG ITZ BIGKING.NL, can we have your autograph?'

So I said: 'ofcourse'. But instead of giving them my autograph, I punched them in their faces one by one for their wack ass albums they put out lately.

LikwidSwordz
06-26-2005, 10:34 AM
Anyway, a wu confession of mine....I don't nobody in my life about the Wu Tang. I've only had my best friend listen to wu tang while driving in my car and he doesn't really feel it he's more a rock guy which I used to be as well. I keep my musical interests on the low because then I get this "label" put on me. "oh yeah he listens to the gangsta rap." Fuck you you fucking monkeys. Wu Tang Forever.
Ha ha same here man......jeez i got like no friends on top of all that. I do have on wu-tang friend though and hes pretty cool, but hes all into Tonedeff more than Wu, so im like uhhh i guess thats cool cuz Tonedeff is aiight. But my other friend is a huge Metallica fan and i like Metallica too.......but i'd choose to listen to Wu over Metallica any day of the week. But anywayz, i feel you man its the same down here!
Oh hey Jamison, did you bring any of that tupac rap today? *laughter in the background*

frosted592
06-26-2005, 11:00 AM
I must confess, I got pictures of ol dirty bastard in my bedroom.

Talking about Wu: Yesterday I went to a cd store and had a chat with the guy running the hiphop section. Then suddenly the conversation went over "Wu-tang". He told me that wu-tang were "has-been" that still sound like ten years ago... I was like [/sarcasm]"yeah sure, every album they drop still sound like those underground hungry-ass beats from 36th chambers... suuuuuure"[/sarcasm]

THE W
06-26-2005, 11:16 AM
dont let people who dont know shit about hiphop bother you with their ignorant comments. they dont know any better but to let mindless shit come out of their facewhole.

TSA
06-26-2005, 12:35 PM
me and my friends
1) He cried when ODB died

2) when ODB died i had a pregnancy scare (being the male that busted inside) and I completely ignored her to chill with my friend thats down with the wu

3) I have talked to and hung out with a guy who has never heard of the CD illmatic and thinks 50 cent is better than the Wu

4) I turned the channel once when gravel pit was on TV

5) My friend got into Wu through limp bizkit

6) My friend would hang up on a girl anytime something about Wu would come on TV

7) I was listening to disciples and having a 1 man concert in my room and made my ex-gf wait for me

8) i had raw sex while listening to Wu-Tang forever disc 2, I almost laughed when ODB yelled "IM DOO DOO BROWN" on dog shit and put my dick in her mouth before rza said "my dicks been sucked by the finest lips" on duck seazon

9) My friends doesnt smoke weed cause hes saving his first time to be with method man

THE W
06-26-2005, 12:42 PM
^a little disturbing, but amusing nonetheless

frosted592
06-26-2005, 01:28 PM
oh yeah, one other thing :

Liquid sword is the cd I bang my girls on

Sicka than aidZ
06-26-2005, 01:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileythrowuptheW.jpgSUUUUU.....never listened to bulletproof wallets once.

born invincible
06-26-2005, 01:34 PM
9) My friends doesnt smoke weed cause hes saving his first time to be with method man

I once had a dream that I saw Ghostface in the mall and i was all like "yo ghost, sign my cd" and he was like "shut the fuck up kid"... Strange thing is that I think thats probably what would happen if I tried to approach ghostface lol.

LMAO on those 2...

PolitiC
06-26-2005, 01:35 PM
yo i had a dream b/4 tical 0 was realased and in that dream the album was better than those first 2 albums..shit in the dream it was my fav album...yeah also my teachers used 2 get mad when i drawed some wu logos on my test papers

Sicka than aidZ
06-26-2005, 01:37 PM
my mom knows more about Wu Tang than your mom......My mom listens to 50cent and likes it though...should I bust a cap in her ass or what?

Mark
06-26-2005, 01:39 PM
Funny shit. I guess all our mothers knows something about Wu. My mother sings Bobby Digital and Ol' Dirty songs while she is cleaning the house. Pretty dope :D

born invincible
06-26-2005, 01:44 PM
method man is better at acting these days than making music!

PolitiC
06-26-2005, 01:45 PM
method man is better at acting these days than making music!

no way his beats just sucked on tical 0 but he can still rhyme,his voice has gotten more raspy and his flow is as good as ever

Sicka than aidZ
06-26-2005, 01:47 PM

YOU LOST!!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileyflamethrower.gif

Sicka than aidZ
06-26-2005, 01:56 PM
Funny shit. I guess all our mothers knows something about Wu. My mother sings Bobby Digital and Ol' Dirty songs while she is cleaning the house. Pretty dope :D
yeah!!my mom knows the lyrics to bisquits from pretty toneyhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileythrowuptheW.jpg

venex
06-26-2005, 02:15 PM
I always hope I will become member of the WU fam, then i'm thinking how i will connect with the RZA and all that shit...

peace!

Ink Is My Drink
06-26-2005, 02:18 PM
i got a confession i actually think no one has ever been any where near as good as wu

ill0gic
06-26-2005, 03:46 PM
It took me about 10-15 listens before I truly realized the greatness of Triumph.

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
06-26-2005, 04:59 PM
-My mom likes the song 'Reunited'.
-I always imagine myself the perfect wu album,the beats,the rhymes,titles,duo's ect...
-My friends call me 'Marcus bring the ruckus' ...it's nothing cool it's just funny 'cause they all know I like the WU alot.
-I wish one day to see the RZA in concert or whatever...just meet the guy!
-Most of my friends are also "WU-HEADS".
-A good Wu song could affect me for years!
-I Think about wu-tang mostly everyday..it's like a drug! lol
-I used to rhyme alot and people would call me RZA 'cause I would rhyme the same way.
-I once talked about Wu-tang during an oral at school in front of the whole class...the topic was something like 'who are your idols and why?' I miss those days haha!... lol peace.

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
06-26-2005, 05:39 PM
OH yeah when digital bullet came out I really enjoyed it .But RZA for one reason was getting on my nerves and I yelled SHUT THE FUCK UP U IDIOT!! 'cause he would always repeat the last word of a rhyme like...ex. While these dogs just bark,bark,bark...or 'and push push into your power-u gush,gush, explode my load had it running down your tush tush,now your seeking arround like a crook crook,trying to look inside my phone book,book... I would of killed somebody beside me after listening to his "new way" of rhyming. lol and bong-bong made it even worst... I stopped everything and was like man...is this guy too high to rhyme or what?

deadlymelody
06-26-2005, 05:45 PM
^

Haha
That's Bobby Digital for ya! I love Digital Bullet though

DigitalAb
06-26-2005, 05:55 PM
Like my boy B.I., I draw that damn logo everywhere.

Getting a tat of a beefed up, steriod looking, mean lookin killer bee on my arm later this year.

Had a dream Rza and me were in the studio. I got to see him make a beat, I had front row access, woohoo.

Wu music is like my coffee, I need to hear atleast one track before going to work to wake my ass up.

Rest in Peace to Ol' Dirty Bastard, but he lost it after his first album.

UGod lost it after the double disc.

Allah Mathematics and Trumaster are slowly getting better than Rza IMO.

MARCUS-MTL-WU-LIFESTYLE
06-26-2005, 05:57 PM
I also went to the strippers once and a girl was stripping on 'la Rhumba' . All happy and drunk I went up to her after she was done and told her it was one of my fav. songs. I asked her if she knew about the RZA ..anyway it ended up costing me 70$ + a drink and the bitch didn't even thank me for the drink... She really took it and left. I felt like forcing her 2 strip on assassination day! lol ...I was silly to offer her a drink in the first place ! :)

Beggaz
06-26-2005, 06:37 PM
strippers in montreal are beautiful. i make it an important night whenever visiting quebec to visit club super sexe or any club on st-catherine.

my confession : i spread wutang to about 10 people who now like or love it.

deadlymelody
06-26-2005, 10:51 PM
my confession : i spread wutang to about 10 people who now like or love it.
Nice

Razorsharp
06-26-2005, 11:43 PM
i g0t like 12 ctas listening to wu-tang cuz of me... FUCK yeah.. spread the word!! n0w my white b0y friend is like GRAVEDIGGAZ!!!!! hahahaha PEACE

THE W
06-26-2005, 11:50 PM
^you're a chick...sweet!

repo
06-27-2005, 12:01 AM
when i would get bored and not really feelin it while having sex with whatever guy i was with i would imagine he was ghostface

worked. every. time.

(yea im a girl so none of that no homo shit)

born invincible
06-27-2005, 12:45 AM
She really took it and left. I felt like forcing her 2 strip on assassination day! lol

oh snap..... LMAO!!!!!!

Fry
06-27-2005, 12:51 AM
when i would get bored and not really feelin it while having sex with whatever guy i was with i would imagine he was ghostface

worked. every. time.

(yea im a girl so none of that no homo shit) Damn that's cold.

J-DON
06-27-2005, 12:53 AM
OH YEAH! I did an assignment on Wu Tang just last year... lol it was a Magazine Article assignment... i got pretty bad (like a 65%) on it, guess my teacher wasnt feelin the wu! It mentioned alot of stuff like about the origins and there was a section on every member (i bit alot from this site actually) and it listed all their solo albums and stuff too lol.

TSA
06-27-2005, 01:53 PM
^lol, i did a spanish article on ODB's death. It was in spanish class and every other word was **'d cause I was talkin about the album nigga please and had to put n**** please. I talked about all of his arrests and shit, it was dope. I also got a bad grade

Welshkillabee
06-28-2005, 08:38 AM
I sold my Lex Diamonds, Immobilarity, Digital Bullet and Tical 0 on ebay now I really regret doing that.

Analyze
06-28-2005, 09:23 AM
When Wu- Wear was open in Norfolk VA, I saw Deck and got in autograph but when RZA came that nigga had aura like Rick James and I stood there mistified. It was '95 and I guess I was in my 106&park stage. Also I think Digital Bullet is the worst clan release aside from Nigga Please and the Prequel.

Wu Forever

deadlymelody
06-28-2005, 11:50 AM
^
Damn

I bet RZA wasn't looking too nice, being indoors 24/7 and all.

I-Legit
06-28-2005, 11:54 AM
hmmm welcome back wucorp why dun ya...lol

EDIT:
yay! i made last post for a classic moment thread!