PDA

View Full Version : Hip Hop and racism

Alcryt
03-04-2006, 11:32 AM
I just came across this link to a site which quotes racist lyrics towards white people from hip hop artists.:learning:

http://home.att.net/~phosphor/introtogrammys.html

Now i dont think these artists are racist, and im not sure that the quotes about the devil are meaning white people. But i was just wondering what other peoples thoughts were on the whole issue of hip hop artists supposedly being racist towards white people.

THE W
03-04-2006, 11:53 AM
there is definately a fair amount of racial slurring towards white folks in hiphop but i dont think that the artists actually hate white people. black people did go through slavery and projects where many black people live are being neglected by the government so its just those oppressed people venting fustration.

besides, 70% of the hiphop consumer is white.

LHX
03-04-2006, 11:56 AM
anybody who is racially sensitive in 2006 is going to have a lot of problems in the not-too-distant future

for real

people need to get over that shit

Alcryt
03-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Good points

I keep coming across people on different websites saying "wu tang are racists" but i find these people ignorant, they here something and they instantly jump to the conclusion that their racists. If the wu tang were racists it wouldnt make sense for them to sign someone like remedy who is both jewish and white, and then even to have that song "A muslim and a jew".
I think the people accusing artists of being racists are probably just feel threatend by the lyrics without thinking properly, like as wade said many of them are just venting their frustration about the past.

LHX
03-04-2006, 12:23 PM
people need to start taking shit personal and weigh the pros and cons for real

clearly - racism is a form ignorance
so
when you react to racism you allow ignorance to triumph

also
you need to weigh the pros and cons of your sources
even if somebody does have a racist point of view
that dont over-rule the fact that they could have insights in other areas that would be useful

avoid where possible
tolerate when necessary
fight it only if you have no other choice

thats art of war 101

Alcryt
03-04-2006, 12:36 PM
people need to start taking shit personal and weigh the pros and cons for real

clearly - racism is a form ignorance
so
when you react to racism you allow ignorance to triumph

also
you need to weigh the pros and cons of your sources
even if somebody does have a racist point of view
that dont over-rule the fact that they could have insights in other areas that would be useful

avoid where possible
tolerate when necessary
fight it only if you have no other choice

thats art of war 101

word, i agree with that 100%

TeknicelStylez
03-04-2006, 03:12 PM
I don't, fuck white people...

Na JP lol, Yea I do it too though, when I think about certain shit like I get really mad about high class white people and some middle class white people how they waste so much shit, and just don't give a fuck about anything but material wealth. When I moved to the suburbs from the hood I noticed shit first hand when everyone there was racist to me one way or another... but now I see that it's stupid to hate them back, like who gives a fuck, it's their problem and they're just crippling themselves, plus they're just brainwashed. My best friend is white, and I have alot of other close friends that are white, so I need to get rid of this bad habit of saying "White People this, White People that" It's what we're programmed to do.

WuTangWarrior
03-04-2006, 03:32 PM
i couldn't agree with you more man ^^^^^, i have that habit, cause i overhear white people talking about immigrants, blacks, and making jokes thinkin nothings gonna happen and dont think anyone can touch em. I have a shitload of white friends but i still say like TeknicelStylez mentioned "white people this white people that"

MaShPG
03-04-2006, 03:55 PM
If you wanna talk about race in Hip Hop for some reason, there are much bigger racial issues than a couple of people making fun of whitey. For example, Dead Prez must feel awkward when they're rapping about crackers to a 70% audience. Also, it is a threat for white people to listen to Hip Hop, because they already took over Rock, Jazz, and most other music genres blacks created. You can already start to see how much Hip Hop is moving into White America. Overall, I think race in Hip Hop is summed up perfectly by "And This is For..." a song by Murs offa his 3:16 The 9th Edition CD. Unfortunately my internet connection resets before I can upload a song, but here are the lyrics:

Damn time's done changed these thugs do what they like
Some of them be your friends to try and find a new wife
And still hit the block and slang rocks at night
But you could be dead wrong with your pockets right
Contrary to what the legendary B.I.G. had to say
You don't have to sell drugs or make the NBA
It's easy to get a grant and get an MBA
To achieve one goal there's more than one way
Young people on the whole we have lost our way
I don't care what it cost I'm not impressed my nigga
That throwback jersey is a dress my nigga
I remember diamonds used to be girl's best friend
Enslaving Black children with them third world gems
I don't care about your rims, kids ride Big Wheels
Up until they learn balance and it's obvious you haven't
With way more ego than you have true talent

Any white boy who thinks he knows my struggle
Cause he listens to Pac and his adrenaline doubles
Now I ain't got problems with you being yourself
But when you front and use the N word, it just don't help
I might not trip, and your friends'll laugh at you
But I know some real niggaz that'll straight up slap you
Now you could be down, but let's act growed up
Cause we ain't the same color when police show up
My culture's not a trend, being Black is not in
But for you it's just a phase you're gonna have to transcend
While even if I tried, I could never blend in
To society's mainstream, American dream
Yeah, it's all one love, but remember one thing
This music is my life, not a cultural fling
It's an expression of the soul when we dance and sing
And you are blessed to have a chance to even glance the scen

Man I do the same music, they stop coming to shows
It's like they scared of the white boys in the front row
First I was like "so?" I'mma get my dough
But the numbers kept falling as my fan base would grow
And now I'm concerned so I gotta speak up
First the money was the only thing shutting me up
But now I don't care, don't support me, get mad
Why wouldn't you abort me, my own people have
I feel I should have the scans white rappers have
It's sad but that's the way it is
What's the reason that my album doesn't sell like his?
And don't front like you don't why the hell that is
It's because he's white, you can relate to his face
Through the years you've been taught that Black is unsafe
Plus it's only natural for your own to be embraced
Conscious or subconscious you can't say that ain't the case
Only reason it took so long to take place
Was up until now your only choice was 3rd Bass
Or others like Ice, wasn't really that tight
Now you got some white dudes who can truly rock the mic
You relate to their stories cause you share that past
Question is, why would you listen to MURS' Black ass?
I asked myself for a while but now I finally get it
Good music transcends all physical limits
It's more than something that you hear, it's something that you feel
When the author and experience and passion is real
Used to feel I should be silent, I was scared to do this song
But I want everyone aware of what is going on
Yes it is jazz and yes it is the blues
And yes it is the exact same way they did rock
But I refuse to watch the same thing happen to hip-hop
I refuse to watch that bullshit...

galt john galt
03-04-2006, 04:15 PM
they talk about killing whites not only to a white audience but their records are controlled by white companies as to promotion and all. even rush with def jam is not all black owned. so all this kill whitey is like a joke they just talking and that white man is walking to the bank. the majors can let them knowing they won't take action. the rappers have some justification for being angry but when they stir up others into it that causes more problems than answers. blaming the white man is not going to help you as a person just regulate you to the margins where you start to hate yourself for not getting ahead/anywhere. remove the dirty laundry and look with your eyes that see past the edge of their nose.

LHX
03-04-2006, 04:58 PM
blaming anybody is not gonna help anybody do anything

the weather wont discriminate

Rebel_INS
03-05-2006, 04:33 AM
Yea I have also heard a line from Dead Prez also.

Anyone thats racist, is a fucken dick and a ignorant fuck.

Blazing Fire
03-05-2006, 06:44 AM
yeah racism is wack...

every life is unique

but you cant blame people for recognizing patterns...

Alcryt
03-05-2006, 07:09 AM
Yea I have also heard a line from Dead Prez also.

Anyone thats racist, is a fucken dick and a ignorant fuck.

Totally true ^^
Last night me and my friends were talking to a couple of racists over msn and at first they were like "fuck you n***a, you jap, you gay" when none of us were gay,black or japanese they were just saying them as insults.
Then once one of them left the other softened up and when we kept on asking them why the hate these people they eventually started saying they have nothing againsts them, realising they actually had no reason to hate them.

Visionz
03-05-2006, 07:32 AM
^^^^true indeed, it's not hard to look at world history and think "fuck white people".At the same time it's def not just a white vs black thing. All the killing in Bosnia was religous, white killing whites, but also christians killing muslims. In germany, turks are treated like blacks here. You have the genocide that happened with the hutu and tuitsi's in africa, albeit due to western ideology. During WWII, japan was killing mad amounts of chinese. My point is that hatred is used as a weapon by power structures to control those they have power over all over the globe.
What we must realize is that the power is really with the people they seek to control. Organization and financial power is the key. All you have to do is look at the way the prison guard union in california operates. They, themselves, champion very fucked up causes:but using the same methods they use:which is to say, pay high dollar lawyers to get real friendly with your state politicians to fight for the causes of real communities. I think we could start to get a real push in a direction that this country has yet to go.
I listened to Malcolm talk about this the other day. You can not fight against an enemy using a force that he doesn't respect. The system is absolutely corrupt, which to me, says we're going to have to use corrupt means to fight just causes.

LHX
03-05-2006, 07:57 AM
corrupt means broken

how can you use 'corrupt' means to fight a 'corrupt' system?

Visionz
03-05-2006, 08:08 AM
it means, for the most part, money is the only thing that gets laws passed in this country anymore. Its just seems that people with money are only thinking of their own self-interest. Why are schools so shitty? Real truth is not taught, you'll probably only find a sentence dedicated to Malcolm X in a high school history book. I would like to think that the kid I yet to have would learn something in school, but I'll probably be the only real education he or she gets outside of what they find on their own.

As an example, I think you could pay lawyers that could fight for better school curriculums. I think it's corrupt cause all I'm doing is buying someone to voice an oppinion but if it caused them to teach better stuff in schools, so be it. The same could be said for marijuana laws, and drug treatment in general. The move to more enviromentally-friendly fuel sources. I could go on and on. But no one is saying shit even though it's the right thing and that's cause no one is putting money, or at least, not enough of it, in the right pockets.

hidden ninja
03-05-2006, 08:23 AM
it means, for the most part, money is the only thing that gets laws passed in this country anymore. Its just seems that people with money are only thinking of their own self-interest. Why are schools so shitty? Real truth is not taught, you'll probably only find a sentence dedicated to Malcolm X in a high school history book. I would like to think that the kid I yet to have would learn something in school, but I'll probably be the only real education he or she gets outside of what they find on their own."Still Don't Nothing Move But the Money"

The problem with schools isn't what facts are taught or aren't taught, it's that no one teaches kid to discern the truth. We've got a nation who doesn't think for itself. Kids have no desire to learn.

As an example, I think you could pay lawyers that could fight for better school curriculums. I think it's corrupt cause all I'm doing is buying someone to voice an oppinion but if it caused them to teach better stuff in schools, so be it. The same could be said for marijuana laws, and drug treatment in general. The move to more enviromentally-friendly fuel sources. I could go on and on. But no one is saying shit even though it's the right thing and that's cause no one is putting money, or at least, not enough of it, in the right pockets.But what would all of that accomplish? they'd just hide the facts in new ways.

Visionz
03-05-2006, 08:38 AM
^^smarter kids, less people in prison, and a cleaner enviroment for starters. Sooner or later we're gonna have to start moving things in the right direction, it's gonna take money to do it. I wish it wasn't the case but reality says otherwise.

Aclikyano
03-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Man Ima juss say this one thing......
I seen sum 'white boyz' RIP dat shit hard!..
I seen sum 'white boyz' breakdance (n kill da eyesight) wit style!..

I even caught sum white boyz GRAFFIN... (maybe bout 2hrz).....

PIECE came out SICC !! (under a bridge)......

so yo..... fucc wa anyone say...... dun matter what color u iz....
IF U BEEEE GOTTEN tha skillz dog....... DO DAT!.
but juss like DOM PACHINO said: (killarmy) -> FUCC DA CRITICZ!

one.

THE W
03-05-2006, 11:40 AM
we are all a product of our environment and experiences, not our skin tone.

LHX
03-05-2006, 01:18 PM
it means, for the most part, money is the only thing that gets laws passed in this country anymore. Its just seems that people with money are only thinking of their own self-interest. Why are schools so shitty? Real truth is not taught, you'll probably only find a sentence dedicated to Malcolm X in a high school history book. I would like to think that the kid I yet to have would learn something in school, but I'll probably be the only real education he or she gets outside of what they find on their own.

As an example, I think you could pay lawyers that could fight for better school curriculums. I think it's corrupt cause all I'm doing is buying someone to voice an oppinion but if it caused them to teach better stuff in schools, so be it. The same could be said for marijuana laws, and drug treatment in general. The move to more enviromentally-friendly fuel sources. I could go on and on. But no one is saying shit even though it's the right thing and that's cause no one is putting money, or at least, not enough of it, in the right pockets.

my perspective is that it is broken beyond repair

tho i agree with you
that we could take each isolated problem and put a bandage on it to stop the bleeding in that area

it is becoming obvious that there is gaping holes all over the place

when you give everybody a voice in the matter
chaos ensues
everybody starts yelling
and
nothing gets done

we have bred a society of people who all 'think they know what the answer is'
because
we have been raised to be embarrassed to say 'i dont know'

LHX <--------- does not know the answer
but
he knows what isnt the answer

every move anybody makes these days is met by a backlash

defend blacks
you offend whites
defend whites
you enrage blacks
defend blacks or whites
other cultures get sensitive for being left out

its a lose-lose-lose situation

dont fight losing battles

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 02:31 AM
All Thats Left Now Is For Us To Practice Righteousness And Truth

If Your Original And Don't Practice Righteousness And Truth

You Ain't Gonna Be Able To See It

If Your Mankind And You Practice Truth And Righteousness

You Will See It

It Is What It Is

The Truth Evened Out The War Grounds

You Either Do Or You Don't

Alot Of Us Originals Won't

Some Of Us Mankinds Will And Get To Be A Part Of That Kingdom

Take It Or Leave It

You Think Just Because You Are Familiar That You Will Be Accepted To The Home ?

Get Mad - Be Upset - This Is A Melting Pot - Like It Or Not -

Those You Shake Your Head At Will Be Ahead Of You Recieving What You Think You Should Have -

It Was Designed This Way By Us Who Saw It Coming And Warned Yall Who Took It For A Joke

Now Suffer

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 10:12 AM
i dont know why people constantly front like race isn't an issue or an important factor in life. keep it real it is, call me racist or whatever but to me race is very important.

yeah but whose running ?

race meaning bloodline ?

the bloodline has been thinned out and shared for many centuries now

and you cannot tell who is who by just looking at them

those of us who think they can just look at anyone and label them DEVIL is mislead

do not think that you are exempt just because of skin tone

those of us who have been warned but do not take heed will share the problem -

this is whats meant by the lion will lay down with the sheep in the end days

i know it sounds fucked up coming from me but truth is truth

we are getting annoyed with the family

we need those who will do the job

the family has become very arrogant with what they were given

we hate arrogance

it was made this way for a reason

Isaiah 11:6 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=29&chapter=11&verse=6&version=31&context=verse)
The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.
Isaiah 11:5-7 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=29&chapter=11&verse=5&end_verse=7&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Isaiah 11 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=29&chapter=11&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)
this is america

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 10:18 AM
Isaiah 11:7 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=29&chapter=11&verse=7&version=31&context=verse)
The cow will feed with the bear, their young will lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox.
Isaiah 11:6-8 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=29&chapter=11&verse=6&end_verse=8&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Isaiah 11 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=29&chapter=11&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

like it or not - this has been going on for a very long time

people living outside of their nature mixing and mating - how could you point out the devil so easily these days ?

its those who were warned but still choose to do whats wrong who will face problems and cause problems and mischief for the greater family - those of us who want whats right - those of us who fight for whats right - to bring truth to the light is dangerous - why is it that so many of us in the familiar cannot accept truth when they are shown ?

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 10:29 AM
you form so many so called righteous movements and each of these so called righteous movements or groups go against other so called righteous movements and groups - you do not pull together your resources to solve your problem -

with all the information out here you still suffer from self hatred

how can you now blame the devil when the warnings and teachings were blasted to you in clear words

you have no more excuses and the 70 year grace period has ended - begin to suffer again - the devil is a tool used to put you through fire/trial - like wrath released by God - he is the belt used to give asswhoopins to the children -

niggas won't see it until they are handcuffed in holes of ships again - then they'll wanna unite - then they'll see who we are dealing with - and only then will they realize that we were right all this time

LHX
03-06-2006, 10:42 AM
perspective is lacking

we need perspective

'race' is important when you compare it to sports
or
if your life consists of this weeks special at burger king
or
if you pay a lot of attention to hip-hop celebrity gossip

BUT

'race' is not important in the context of the search for truth

some people have no race

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 10:52 AM
whose running ?

whose watching ?

LHX
03-06-2006, 11:32 AM
whose running ?
those infected by fear and desire

whose watching ?
the 'dead'

THE W
03-06-2006, 11:44 AM
'race' is important when you compare it to sports
or
if your life consists of this weeks special at burger king
or
if you pay a lot of attention to hip-hop celebrity gossip

elaborate

LHX
03-06-2006, 11:48 AM
elaborate

if you put 'race' and race issues in the context of most other issues put forth by media
yes
it may seem important

but
on a quest for truth
race is of little consequence

THE W
03-06-2006, 11:54 AM
so then in truth is does not matter but we have been put under the illusion by society that it does.

race doesnt have to be an obsticle but unfortunately it has been made one.

another prison

LORD NOSE
03-06-2006, 11:58 AM
how else can you tell the difference between poison ivy and mint leaves ?

THE W
03-06-2006, 12:00 PM
????

LHX
03-06-2006, 12:05 PM

become immuned to poison ivy

take both

Wu-tang Fan
03-07-2006, 07:09 AM
Yo, I've always thought that the white man should tolerate some hostility by Black people, because the white people messed up alot of their shit and made them slaves, abused their women, and messed up their counrties. Plus, there are lots of white kids who still try to be dilibrately racist and use the N-word, think their cool and take advantage of the blacks culture without giving anything back. But, I must say that if some black people just hate the whites because they made them slaves(amongst other reasons), that's just stupid because the white man can't change his history, even if he would like to. Read up:learning:

LHX
03-07-2006, 10:32 AM
we wouldnt even be talking about this shit if everybody had empty stomachs and guns to they heads

nobody should tolerate anything

nobody even really knows what happened in history
and yet
everybody is still trying to justify our current society based on this 'history'

world history has as much credibility as mystery gods

WU-KILLAH
03-07-2006, 10:38 AM
I wish I could be as wise and peaceful as LHX but unfortunately I ain't ... I would cut black/white supremacists/racists heads with the same amount of joy, no discrimination with me, they get the same amount of hate from me, the world don't need these mothafuckaz.

Aqueous Moon
03-07-2006, 10:48 AM
What the hell could a Black Supremist do to America????

That's the difference between whites and blacks in this country.

One has a lot of power and control...The other does not.

Guess which one has the means to effect supremecy over the other.

WU-KILLAH
03-07-2006, 10:49 AM
I don't care who got the power I hate them both, it's that simple.

Of course Black supremacists have a lot of influence: they make white supremacists even stronger

Aqueous Moon
03-07-2006, 10:53 AM
What is a Black Supremists to you?

Do Black supremists even exsist?

Is supremecy a thought or an action?

And..how would you know it when you see it if it is a thought?

RZA = OK
03-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Doesn not go together..

LHX
03-07-2006, 10:57 AM
i am going to have a seizure if i keep reading these threads

inchrgofmine
03-07-2006, 11:04 AM
Damn Race--Its all about class. It just so happens that poor folk are predominately people of color.

inchrgofmine
03-07-2006, 11:06 AM
yeah LHX--I have to agree there are just to many racism threads.

dif de la rev
03-07-2006, 01:15 PM
Damn Race--Its all about class. It just so happens that poor folk are predominately people of color.

the issue of class is an abstraction of the race issue. the ones who have impoverish the ones with color have done this around the world. so this can't be a class by itself. its a class of race. which race is the better class to educate the world as to the lifestyle/culture to follow/adopt for the fulfillment of what they wish/want out of life. what kind of ideology is getting espoused from this race that puts color people in the poor house while they sit atop the riches and forever steepen the hill to reach the top. saying this is just a class issue is about marginalizing how they live which is policed by politics about race. this society was built/founded on the race issue - class was whether first or second citizen, but then no seconds they were slaves.

why are the poor predominantly of color ? i doubt they want to be yet this is something that has happened around the world throughout history the whites have gone and instilled a class system based off race. implanting a politic to divide that given society to conquer the people's minds.

Alcryt
03-07-2006, 02:26 PM
would Mugabe be considered a black supremist?

Aqueous Moon
03-07-2006, 03:02 PM
I don't know much about Mugabe...I got this from wikpedia. What about him is supremist?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a0/ChavezMugabe.jpg/250px-ChavezMugabe.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ChavezMugabe.jpg)
[/URL]
Although President Mugabe encounters considerable opposition from the West, he has strong support throughout governments of the third world. Above, [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_Venezuela"]Venezuela President (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ChavezMugabe.jpg) Hugo Chávez (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Ch%C3%A1vez) embraces Mugabe during the 60th anniversary celebrations of the United Nation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nation)'s Food and Agriculture Organization (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_and_Agriculture_Organization) (FAO) in Rome (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome) October 17 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_17), 2005 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005) At the event, Mugabe and Chávez both denounced the United States and other capitalist countries for trying to dominate the world, invading Iraq and Afghanistan, seeking to impose capitalism in other countries, and blamed them for world poverty and hunger.

dif de la rev
03-07-2006, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE=Aqueous Moon]I don't know much about Mugabe...I got this from wikpedia. What about him is supremist?QUOTE]

he is for kicking out and displacing whites reclaiming the landf for blacks and has a sense of duty to his people where the 'west' is now trying to lambast him as 'morally' evil for just those actions. also for the fact he is siding with third world countries against the policies the 'west' uses against third world countries which the 'west' double back on. example trade and loans - loans will never be paid off as the goods that they export are not helped at the markets for the 'west' doles out subsidies to their farmers which hurt the ones in third world countries. it would be like the natives in amerikkka taking back the land and kicking out whites. would that not be justice?

Wu-tang Fan
03-08-2006, 04:36 AM
we wouldnt even be talking about this shit if everybody had empty stomachs and guns to they heads

nobody should tolerate anything

nobody even really knows what happened in history
and yet
everybody is still trying to justify our current society based on this 'history'

world history has as much credibility as mystery gods

That's fair enough.

dif de la rev
03-08-2006, 03:08 PM
history is written by the victors and the earth cries out from the blood of the losers whose voices are not heard/told about in the books. the myths/legend of history have some truth since most tell the same accounts though they are widespread across the globe. remember world history didn't start six thousand years with adam and eve. for that is regulated as the start of the times we are living end. the times of the white man's rule. the times before the world according to the bible were different and not so alluded to with mysteries that no one can explain.

Maboya
03-08-2006, 06:58 PM
remember world history didn't start six thousand years with adam and eve. for that is regulated as the start of the times we are living end. the times of the white man's rule.

Are you suggeting here that the "white man'" has been ruling for 6,000 years?

dif de la rev
03-08-2006, 07:37 PM
he came into existence around six thousand years ago and was kicked out from the societies that have writen about his appearance. the bible is a record of the white man from his appearance to his downfall. you can read the book from the original man to the whiteman: making of the whiteman by paul l guthrie. it tells of traditions in which the white man came was kicked out for two thousand years then his reappearance and the subsequent times that have come into being. the accounts range from the egyptians the dravidians the tibetan buddhists and even the acoounts of a greek historians account of the peoples writings about the people who had 'white'skin as opposed the ones who had more golden tones.

so to answer shortly yes.

Maboya
03-08-2006, 08:14 PM
he came into existence around six thousand years ago and was kicked out from the societies that have writen about his appearance.

Coming into existence and ruling are two different things....but I'll read the rest to see if you have answered my specific question.

the bible is a record of the white man

Explain what you mean by "of" the white man.

from his appearance

Written by....?

to his downfall.

They had many downfalls which do you speak of?

you can read the book from the original man to the whiteman: making of the whiteman by paul l guthrie. it tells of traditions in which the white man came was kicked out for two thousand years then his reappearance and the subsequent times that have come into being. the accounts range from the egyptians the dravidians the tibetan buddhists and even the acoounts of a greek historians account of the peoples writings about the people who had 'white'skin as opposed the ones who had more golden tones.

I've read it, some of it is good information some of it is bullshit. Or would you say that it stands alone as an infallible document?

so to answer shortly yes.

White men were not even ruling the Americas 600 years ago. Show and Prove how they have been ruling for 6,000 years.

dif de la rev
03-08-2006, 09:42 PM
it seems that you arwe looking for an argument for you have taken a stance against what i wrote. so you must take offense at the statement for you seem to be defending the 'white' man against my accusations. this isn't a religious or spiritual discussion but one of politics. so if you are mouthing in their defence then i have no objection then to not bump heads over a political disagreement.

question: is there any record they have where in their advancement around the globe since the days of greeco-roman where they have gone/come in peace or have wars strife and pestilence been the main result.

LHX
03-08-2006, 10:50 PM
fuck

this whole mess really sucks dick

the white man cant even rule his own household
yet
somehow he is leading the planet into ruin

Wu-tang Fan
03-09-2006, 04:40 AM
Total shit.

dif de la rev
03-09-2006, 12:44 PM
this thread is titled hip hop and racism. that entails politics as to whether there is a form of racism in hip hop either from the people who started or has/is racism being injected through the selling/marketing and branding of the music. is racism stereotyping th music in hip hop? does racism fuel such artist to talk about killing a 'white' devil? even though whites are the main funders to the hip hop culture and take on the lifestyle can they be said to kinow what is being felt by the rappers within ? remember hip hop was not in the suburds nor a culture fortune 500 regarded as being prpofitable or even a lifespan this long ? like busta rhymes said there are more people getting rich of this music thsat don't evern like it. hip hop became coporatized which killed the street ethics and made it something that could be packaged ask any a&r where it could be co opted and now you have kids conforming to what look hard be down get cool points?

Maboya
03-10-2006, 12:08 AM
[COLOR="Silver"]it seems that you arwe looking for an argument for you have taken a stance against what i wrote.

I took a stance not only against what you wrote, but against what others obviously feel as well regarding the same "whitte man ruling for 6,000 years".

Forums whether in the world, or on the internet are set up with the express purpose to conversate, build, and occasionaly arguements arise. Now, did I start an arguement with you or did I ask you a direct question?

so you must take offense at the statement for you seem to be defending the 'white' man against my accusations.

I take offense at lies, yes. But please explain how me saying it's BULLSHIT that the white man ruled for 6,000 years is "defending" him? Let us know how you came to THIS conclusion and the logic behind it.

this isn't a religious or spiritual discussion but one of politics. so if you are mouthing in their defence then i have no objection then to not bump heads over a political disagreement.

See above.

question: is there any record they have where in their advancement around the globe since the days of greeco-roman where they have gone/come in peace or have wars strife and pestilence been the main result. ]

I don't thunk you're in a position at this time to ask me a question when you still fail to answer the simple basic question that I posed to you, which was:

White men were not even ruling the Americas 600 years ago. Show and Prove how they have been ruling for 6,000 years.

dif de la rev
03-10-2006, 12:58 AM
they had have first devise a system to which exploit the other peoples that they have. first develope a culture and society that affirms and conforms to that. they have no record except that they came from the caucus mountains . from that their is the detirioration of the civilizations from egypt to the indus valley in india. after which we get the greeks with the philosophical sciences and arts of math and science. while in the indus valley the first caste system is started bu these 'aryans' from the mid-east.

the first crusades the taking of the cultures from egypt and indus valley. the second crusades the roman empire in their expansion and assimilating of those they conquered. the third crusade the christians against the muslims for jerusalem. each 'crusade' was not just a evolutionary step in the progress of his (white mans) means of civilization but was through the force of war upon those who resisted their culture and society and values it espoused.

as to their rule they had to from the pillaging and raping of other cultures get their backyard in order (see africa and mid east). remember they thought world was flat. they had a society of the alpha male the man on top the king ruler for self not the people perpetuated through a feudal system from which they had to politicize to an orderly system. they came this way by thinking they could get east. the system of their ideological developement took epochs to become something that they could package as opposite from the ledgend of remus and romulus suckling at a wolf's tit to being the clean cut ambassadors for truth and justice.

Maboya
03-10-2006, 05:41 AM
except that they came from the caucus mountains . from that their is the detirioration of the civilizations from egypt to the indus valley in india.

They mos def were in the Caucasus, but they didn't invade no ancient Egypt or ancient India from there.

after which we get the greeks

The Greeks came a good amount of time AFTER the invasions that you allude to when you said "the detirioration of the civilizations from egypt to the indus valley".

And are you saying that the Greeks/Whites had to RECONQUER these same lands you mentioned? Because according to history it was ALEXANDER THE GREEK and them who conquered these lands and set off their rulership.

while in the indus valley the first caste system is started bu these 'aryans' from the mid-east.

Aryans from the Mid-East?? Source?

the first crusades the taking of the cultures from egypt and indus valley.

Crusade implies HOLY WAR. What is your source that these supposed wars that you mention (Caucasians taking of Egypt and India) had a so-called religous purpose?

the second crusades the roman empire in their expansion

See above.

and assimilating of those they conquered. the third crusade the christians against the muslims for jerusalem.

How can you mention Christians going against Muslims for Jerusalem, and not FIRST mention it was Muslims who FIRST went against Christians for the very same city?

Anyway, YES those wars (the major Crusades) had to do with caucasians, but NOT on the Christian side.

First Crusade

Full article: First Crusade

After Byzantine emperor Alexius I called for help with defending his empire against the Seljuk Turks, in 1095 at the Council of Clermont Pope Urban II called upon all Christians to join a war against the Turks, a war which would count as full penance. Crusader armies marched to Jerusalem, sacking several cities on their way. In 1099, they took Jerusalem and massacred the population. As a result of the First Crusade, several small Crusader states were created, notably the Kingdom of Jerusalem. Following this crusade there was a second, unsuccessful wave of crusaders, the Crusade of 1101.

The Seljuk Turks were Caucasians. Haha

each 'crusade' was not just a evolutionary step in the progress of his (white mans) means of civilization but was through the force of war upon those who resisted their culture and society and values it espoused.

Certain whites did use the term, but that was later in history, and not during the time period you suggest. (which was the alleged Caucasians taking of Egypt and India, Greeks and Romans)

dif de la rev
03-10-2006, 12:52 PM
They mos def were in the Caucasus, but they didn't invade no ancient Egypt or ancient India from there. no, they had have traveled to get there

The Greeks came a good amount of time AFTER the invasions that you allude to when you said "the detirioration of the civilizations from egypt to the indus valley". yes but then have you read stoilen legacy

And are you saying that the Greeks/Whites had to RECONQUER these same lands you mentioned? Because according to history it was ALEXANDER THE GREEK and them who conquered these lands and set off their rulership. the interaction upon which the greeks went for their 'higher learning'

Aryans from the Mid-East?? Source? are not aryans desvribed as white skinned from which the caste system was started against the dravidians base on a light high up and dark shut out outcast

Crusade implies HOLY WAR. What is your source that these supposed wars that you mention (Caucasians taking of Egypt and India) had a so-called religous purpose? ok if not a crudase then lets say a rape and pillage for against a culture they could not assimilate into

See above.

How can you mention Christians going against Muslims for Jerusalem, and not FIRST mention it was Muslims who FIRST went against Christians for the very same city? a city in the very mid east mentioned in the old testament in the land area that the now called jews went through after they had cleared the land of the people for which their god had promised

Anyway, YES those wars (the major Crusades) had to do with caucasians, but NOT on the Christian side.

The Seljuk Turks were Caucasians. Haha did i say otherwise, but they must have been seen as heathen to the christian which would make them no better than a muslim

Certain whites did use the term, but that was later in history, and not during the time period you suggest. (which was the alleged Caucasians taking of Egypt and India, Greeks and Romans) are you implying that the cultures of egypt and india were never touched by the white man ?

let's just say we don't agree and that you won't change me to go with your program/agenda of thinking by dissecting it into splitting hairs.

Maboya
03-10-2006, 08:45 PM
no, they had have traveled to get there

Obviously they had to travel. But that still doesn't prove they traveled from the Caucasus, because history records that they were coming from Greek lands.

http://www3.la.psu.edu/courses/images/artimages/maps/alexander's%20conquest.jpg

yes but then have you read stoilen legacy

What about that book?

And how are Caucasians from the Caucasus conquering these lands that not even the GREEKS had conquered yet? Seeing as that one time the GREEKS WERE THOSE CAUCASIANS.

the interaction upon which the greeks went for their 'higher learning'

At one time, yes they did go for higher learning. But we're not discussing when the Greeks went to learn (which BTW was BEFORE they went out to conquer) but of the Caucasian conquests of EGYPT and INDIA.

So again, are you saying that the Greeks/Whites had to RECONQUER these very same lands that you said the Caucasians from the Caucasus had already conquered? Because, and I must keep repeating this, according to history it was ALEXANDER THE GREEK and them who conquered these lands (EGYPT and some of INDIA) and set off their rulership.

So what source do you have that backs up your original assertion?

are not aryans desvribed as white skinned from which the caste system was started against the dravidians base on a light high up and dark shut out outcast

I'm not questioning the alleged origin of the Aryans, but I'm questioning YOU saying they were of the Middle East. Source?

a city in the very mid east mentioned in the old testament in the land area that the now called jews went through after they had cleared the land of the people for which their god had promised

Right, but I was just highlighting how you were saying that the Christians made a crusade to get the city, but yet failed to mention how it was a Muslim 'holy war' that first took it from out of Christian hands.

did i say otherwise, but they must have been seen as heathen to the christian which would make them no better than a muslim

Since you were mentioning all these alleged "crusades" that caucasians were doing and then brought up that the Christians made one against certain Muslims for Jerusalem the implication was that these Muslims somehow were dealt an injustice by Caucasians, failing to mention how those very Muslims were Seljuk TURKS and NOT original ARABS.

And it got no more 'heathenistic' then the Muslim Turks (converted caucasians), especially the Seljuks.

are you implying that the cultures of egypt and india were never touched by the white man ?

No, I'm rather saying that the use of the word "crusade" was a misleading one. And those lands were indeed touched bv the white man and leading the way was Alexander, not some phantom caucasians in some sketchy distant past.

let's just say we don't agree and that you won't change me to go with your program/agenda of thinking by dissecting it into splitting hairs.

That's how a conversation would be conducted in real time, so yes I must "disect" your statements in order to bring clarity to this discussion. And it's not about me trying to "change you to go with my program/agenda" but the information that you're presenting being tried and tested...or did you expect people just to except it on face value??

Aqueous Moon
03-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Damn!..I'm wondering right now, like who gives a fuck about the blah blah blah...I mean teach me something I can relate to...otherwise your intelligence is for naught.

This bullshit is so blah to most people they won't even stop to read it...I almost didn't but I dd and I still could give a fuck!...I mean relate it to the here and now and that's it...forget all that bull.

Most people can't relate...and the most important thing is teaching the people, right??

Maboya
03-10-2006, 09:34 PM
What true knowledagble people can't relate to is the belief that the caucasian has been ruling for 6,000 years. If you're not here to defend that point or acknowledge that it's false why are you here talking shit asking for someone to teach you? The REAL reason you mad is because that is one of your teachings and you're not prepared to/can't defend it so you trying to throw the conversation off.

This bullshit is so blah to most people they won't even stop to read it...I almost didn't but I dd and I still could give a fuck!...I mean relate it to the here and now and that's it...forget all that bull.

I'mma tell you now this is the M.O. of alot of 5 percenters when their teachngs are put to the fire.

Please explain for all of us how a conversation on history is bullshit? Was that the sentiment of Clarence your Father Allah back in the day? Not to read, build, or do the knowledge on history?

Most people can't relate...

Speak for yourself. This conversation, or rather the bullshit that the caucasian has ruled for 6,000 years is something that even a 7th grader would laugh at.

edit: If you're not prepared to read, why the fuck you even posting on Know the Ledge? The fuck is your purpose here?

dif de la rev
03-10-2006, 10:05 PM
tell how did the white man come to ruyle thje earh and sea and air as he has done via his mind or his incorporating of other peoples thoughts and knowledge for we all know he has yet to produce that which others have already done. the white man is the new kid on the block. by genetics and culture. you are batt;ling with ideologies which define a persons way of life so you must weant tyhem to change that if not their thinking and how they interpet this world.

i have read your other posts and you do this with everyone you don't agree with.

as you said don't agree and so a conversation will turn to not a discussion but hair splitting over minutae details that will have one change their minds , that is not a discussion for their wil be no agreement just a conversion.

Aqueous Moon
03-10-2006, 10:40 PM
What true knowledagble people can't relate to is the belief that the caucasian has been ruling for 6,000 years. If you're not here to defend that point or acknowledge that it's false why are you here talking shit asking for someone to teach you? The REAL reason you mad is because that is one of your teachings and you're not prepared to/can't defend it so you trying to throw the conversation off.

I'mma tell you now this is the M.O. of alot of 5 percenters when their teachngs are put to the fire.

Please explain for all of us how a conversation on history is bullshit? Was that the sentiment of Clarence your Father Allah back in the day? Not to read, build, or do the knowledge on history?

Speak for yourself. This conversation, or rather the bullshit that the caucasian has ruled for 6,000 years is something that even a 7th grader would laugh at.

edit: If you're not prepared to read, why the fuck you even posting on Know the Ledge? The fuck is your purpose here?

Hahaha..this is some bullshit...you can't teach nobody wit all that ARGUMENT CRAP....I can't relate...Period.

Come with some real knowledge...otherwise, keep speaking into the wind but, no one wil hear you .

And..I have raised many from the dead with simple logic....your blah blah crap is boring and unproducitve.

Maboya
03-10-2006, 11:09 PM
tell how did the white man come to ruyle thje earh and sea and air as he has done via his mind or his incorporating of other peoples thoughts and knowledge for we all know he has yet to produce that which others have already done. the white man is the new kid on the block. by genetics and culture. you are batt;ling with ideologies which define a persons way of life so you must weant tyhem to change that if not their thinking and how they interpet this world.

It's quite obvious HOW they did it - but that wasn't the question. It was how LONG have they done it, your assertion (which remains unproven) was for 6,000 years.

i have read your other posts and you do this with everyone you don't agree with.

I asked you a question that you have refused to/can't answer - so instead you want to question my "other posts" - but anyway, yes, anyone I disagree with I sometimes question the information that they present. The reason why should be apparent now.

as you said don't agree and so a conversation will turn to not a discussion but hair splitting over minutae details

Trying to downplay YOUR OWN assertions doesn't help your arguement. So what are these "minute details" that you refer to??

Was it * Caucasians ruling for 6,000 years?
* Caucasians conquering Egypt and India even before Greeks did it?
* Aryans coming from the Middle East?

Maboya
03-10-2006, 11:18 PM
Hahaha..this is some bullshit...you can't teach nobody wit all that ARGUMENT CRAP....I can't relate...Period.

I'm not trying to teach anyone here. Or maybe you missed where they refused to answer a simple quetion - and then said that they won't change their mind about their own still unproven piece of information? And the only one who came with an argumentitive stance here was YOU.

Come with some real knowledge...otherwise, keep speaking into the wind but, no one wil hear you .

Speak for yourself. And what is "real knowledge" - would that be something like 'the white man has been ruling for 6,000 years'??

And..I have raised many from the dead with simple logic....your blah blah crap is boring and unproducitve.

Let me find out your Sunny/Noggins Wooly/Winters in a dress.

LORD NOSE
03-10-2006, 11:21 PM

wilson !

you just don't learn your lesson

how many lumps you want ?

LORD NOSE
03-10-2006, 11:44 PM

and even if i was in a fuckin dress what the fuck you gonna do

don't answer though i already know the answer

how is a nigga who wears shiny gold pants and leather head bands and army boots on the corner gonna talk shit anyway

old rhinestone wearing ass lmao - nigga shut the fuck up

your agent failed the test

Aqueous Moon
03-11-2006, 12:10 AM
Naw...lol..I'm Aqueous and Maboya, your boring and unproductive.

dif de la rev
03-11-2006, 12:22 AM
no comment

Maboya
03-11-2006, 03:42 AM
Naw...lol..I'm Aqueous and Maboya, your boring and unproductive.

Sometimes facts can be "boring"...

Damn!..I'm wondering right now, like who gives a fuck about the blah blah blah...I mean teach me something I can relate to...otherwise your intelligence is for naught.

Most people can't relate...and the most important thing is teaching the people, right??

I had to comment on this again, because to be honest it reminded me of your very first post on KTL.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10507

Bloo
03-11-2006, 03:53 AM
My my... race topics are always fun here :)

Well let's think about this for a second. Having read some of those pages here they say that these rappers are racist. Some of them I'm sure are while others aren't of course, but one thing I did notice is that they just focused on blacks hate towards whites while not even mentioning the ammonut of times most of these rappers refer to other blacks and themselves as niggers. Guess they don't mind if we hate each other just as long as we don't hate them.

What some of these people need to realize is that growing up black you run into more whites that don't look at you as equals because of where you come from. Most of these rappers came from the ghetto where whites wouldn't have even acknowleged their existance if not for their money making abilites. These rappers are the same metality-wise now that they were when they were poor and in the projects. Don't think that Meth or Ice-T aren't any more goofy or corny then they were back in the hood, they still do the same shit, they just do it in a different area now. And I'm sure they're a lot more calm because they don't have to watch their back like thay had to in the hood.

But whites have this thing, once a hood nigga always a hood nigga. When I have no doubt in my mind if any of these rappers white neighbors went to their houses they'd see that it was run a lot like their own. Kids running around like crazy, toys on the floor, people watching TV and whatnot. But they think that all blacks do is get high and fuck and they're too afraid to get to know them because they don't wanna get raped or hooked on drugs when it's not even like that. There's a reason that rappers live in these neighborhoods, because they want the same kinda life that everyone else has. They wanna be able to come home after work and relax without having to worry about who's gonna steal their cars or shoot up their house. They want a quiet life just like the whites they live around. But these white just see the blacks in their neighborhood as an intrusion, so if that's the case then Fuck Whitey!

Not all whites of course :)

dif de la rev
03-11-2006, 11:12 AM
i think maboya is playing devil's advocate. :loser:

Prince Shafala
03-11-2006, 11:18 AM
I just came across this link to a site which quotes racist lyrics towards white people from hip hop artists.:learning:

http://home.att.net/~phosphor/introtogrammys.html

Now i dont think these artists are racist, and im not sure that the quotes about the devil are meaning white people. But i was just wondering what other peoples thoughts were on the whole issue of hip hop artists supposedly being racist towards white people.

when we say 'devil' it automatically means that we are refering to them, there are many devils in many shapes and forms not just the white man...i remember Self Kingdom Allah on Fox news a couple years back also talking about this issue

Alcryt
03-11-2006, 02:32 PM
But whites have this thing, once a hood nigga always a hood nigga. When I have no doubt in my mind if any of these rappers white neighbors went to their houses they'd see that it was run a lot like their own. Kids running around like crazy, toys on the floor, people watching TV and whatnot. But they think that all blacks do is get high and fuck and they're too afraid to get to know them because they don't wanna get raped or hooked on drugs when it's not even like that. There's a reason that rappers live in these neighborhoods, because they want the same kinda life that everyone else has. They wanna be able to come home after work and relax without having to worry about who's gonna steal their cars or shoot up their house. They want a quiet life just like the whites they live around. But these white just see the blacks in their neighborhood as an intrusion, so if that's the case then Fuck Whitey!

Not all whites of course :)

I think that white stupidity of stereotyping blacks to be "ghetto" no matter where they live is down to snobbishness, happens everywhere though not just with blacks, where i live and im sure most places the richer snobby people (not necessarily white) judge people on the way they dress. Though rich white people are the worst at being snobby lol

when we say 'devil' it automatically means that we are refering to them, there are many devils in many shapes and forms not just the white man...i remember Self Kingdom Allah on Fox news a couple years back also talking about this issue

Thats what i was i kind of thinking, some white dudes are probably like "when black rappers refer to the devil they must mean white people" and take it as a racist lyric.

P.s As for the devil being white i always though the devil was red with horns}) :lmao:

Qwiffersniffer
03-11-2006, 03:08 PM
Good points

I keep coming across people on different websites saying "wu tang are racists" but i find these people ignorant, they here something and they instantly jump to the conclusion that their racists. If the wu tang were racists it wouldnt make sense for them to sign someone like remedy who is both jewish and white, and then even to have that song "A muslim and a jew".
I think the people accusing artists of being racists are probably just feel threatend by the lyrics without thinking properly, like as wade said many of them are just venting their frustration about the past.
hAVE YOU HERD OF kILLARMY? oBVIOUSLY NOT. lISTEN TO THEIR FIRST ALBUM. "I CUT OFF THE HEADS OF THOSE WHO WORSHIP ADAM AND EVE" DRESS TO KILL

$icka Than Aidz
03-11-2006, 03:16 PM
i think wu tang is rascist but i dont care cuz they're actually good at making hip hop. id be rascist to if my ancestors were treated like the whites treated the blacks. think about it, those cats that were so abused and degraded, and murdered are the cats that would have taken care of you if they were your ancestors. regardless if it was "great great great great grandpa jamal," that dude is fam to somebody and it would piss me off to know a buncha cracka's treated him and the rest of my fam like shit. the peeps that would let me sleep and eat in there house. give me a job and support me thru good and bad. I wouldnt give a shit if it was 400 years ago or 4, they're the folks that would show me the most luv cuz we have the same blood. thats fam. think about it.

LORD NOSE
03-11-2006, 05:12 PM
i think wu tang is rascist but i dont care cuz they're actually good at making hip hop. id be rascist to if my ancestors were treated like the whites treated the blacks. think about it, those cats that were so abused and degraded, and murdered are the cats that would have taken care of you if they were your ancestors. regardless if it was "great great great great grandpa jamal," that dude is fam to somebody and it would piss me off to know a buncha cracka's treated him and the rest of my fam like shit. the peeps that would let me sleep and eat in there house. give me a job and support me thru good and bad. I wouldnt give a shit if it was 400 years ago or 4, they're the folks that would show me the most luv cuz we have the same blood. thats fam. think about it.

thats deep

great great great great though ?

nah - try great grandparents - my grandparents were born in the 20's

the Rosewood incident happened in the 20's

moms and pops in the 50s - niggers still had to ride the back of the bus back then - niggers was still getting lynched

actually, that never stopped

$icka Than Aidz
03-11-2006, 07:09 PM
Yeah, Thats Why I Said "400 Years Ago Or 4" Cuz It's Still Happening